It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
A "sæter" is a meadow (Off-Site) --

"Let me hear your voice; For your voice is sweet, And your form is lovely.”

"Let me hear your voice; For your voice is sweet, And your form is lovely.”

Mouse click on this link to find the page you were looking for, K?

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/15288?page=89 {http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/15288?page=89}

Addressed to  Omni 0FF-Site/OFF S i t e --

I hope certain parties were perfectly aware of it, understood it, contemplated it, as a means to behold it, and saw it there  herself, Yes!

A poem -- Poetry Corner

Trees

Originally penned  By  Joyce Kilmer --

A poem my dad learned in his Grade School days, as follows ::

I think that I shall never see A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest  
Against the earth’s sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day, And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain; Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me, But only G-d can make a tree.

Okay! So, the OP has begun to throw down the gauntlet . .  interesting !

So, the OP has begun to throw down the gauntlet . .  interesting !

Bonus YouTube (Fun) -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ArpRWcGe0 {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ArpRWcGe0}

Addressed to Omni/0FF-Site/Off-Site . . .

الافعال ابلغ من الاقوال

post script --

الافعال ابلغ من الاقوال

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:your "facts"

Fonzie wrote:
your "facts" look pretty hard to prove - especially the type of "proof" you would demand from... say me

Proving them to you isn't worth my time and effort, nor is it necessary. I know they are facts, and that's more than sufficient to prove you wrong as far as I'm concerned. And as far as anyone else who shares in my perspective is concerned. Converting a proven fake isn't possible in any case.

Fonzie wrote:
I was saying:  that somebody trying to shove faith in Jesus down others' throat hasn't found the Real Thing themselves

On the contrary. The only teachings of the fictional character of jesus that exist reside in the bible, which explicitly demands the forcing of christianity down other people's throats. Clearly you aren't a true follower of jesus, else you would know better than to claim such.

Fonzie wrote:
but I did ask if you have to work at it.. and fight for it (atheism) ...or just go with the current, the downhill slide, as if any old fool can fight uphill

Atheism doesn't require effort, it is the natural default state. Suggesting it requires effort is akin to suggesting it requires effort for the sun to shine. It doesn't, it would require effort for the sun not to shine, just like it requires effort to believe in the unbelievable.

Fonzie wrote:
you say I don't understand atheism - I'm not an atheist Vas (fact)

I'm not convinced of that. I am convinced you aren't a christian. Though that doesn't necessarily make you an atheist.

Fonzie wrote:
you haven't explained it - unless you say "fact - I did" and would refer to one of those "ridiculous" "projection" "idiot" "insane"  "not a stamp collector" non- answers

why don't you give the length and breadth of it - i.e. atheism - for all to see 

is she pretty - a gold ring in the nose?  can she hunt?  can she cook?

you don't seem like the bashful type - that can't be it

are you ashamed to climb out - and spell out - the black hole of atheism in all of  its 2 dimensions?  

I've already explained the glory of truth and the darkness of false belief, many times. Any time you're willing to read it, look back through the entirety of this topic. The only thing I despise more than repeating myself word for word to a person who consciously and consistently ignores reality and evidence is a hypocrite. Even if I did repeat myself, 5 pages from now you'd once again lie and say I didn't explain anything, so you'll have to give me a damn good reason to even consider the idea. Cool

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
FROM THE MAN IN THE VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
your "facts" look pretty hard to prove - especially the type of "proof" you would demand from... say me
Proving them to you isn't worth my time and effort, nor is it necessary. I know they are facts, and that's more than sufficient to prove you wrong as far as I'm concerned. And as far as anyone else who shares in my perspective is concerned. Converting a proven fake isn't possible in any case.
Fonzie wrote:
I was saying:  that somebody trying to shove faith in Jesus down others' throat hasn't found the Real Thing themselves
On the contrary. The only teachings of the fictional character of jesus that exist reside in the bible, which explicitly demands the forcing of christianity down other people's throats. Clearly you aren't a true follower of jesus, else you would know better than to claim such.
Fonzie wrote:
but I did ask if you have to work at it.. and fight for it (atheism) ...or just go with the current, the downhill slide, as if any old fool can fight uphill
Atheism doesn't require effort, it is the natural default state. Suggesting it requires effort is akin to suggesting it requires effort for the sun to shine. It doesn't, it would require effort for the sun not to shine, just like it requires effort to believe in the unbelievable.
Fonzie wrote:
you say I don't understand atheism - I'm not an atheist Vas (fact)
I'm not convinced of that. I am convinced you aren't a christian. Though that doesn't necessarily make you an atheist.
Fonzie wrote:
you haven't explained it - unless you say "fact - I did" and would refer to one of those "ridiculous" "projection" "idiot" "insane"  "not a stamp collector" non- answers why don't you give the length and breadth of it - i.e. atheism - for all to see  is she pretty - a gold ring in the nose?  can she hunt?  can she cook? you don't seem like the bashful type - that can't be it are you ashamed to climb out - and spell out - the black hole of atheism in all of  its 2 dimensions?  
I've already explained the glory of truth and the darkness of false belief, many times. Any time you're willing to read it, look back through the entirety of this topic. The only thing I despise more than repeating myself word for word to a person who consciously and consistently ignores reality and evidence is a hypocrite. Even if I did repeat myself, 5 pages from now you'd once again lie and say I didn't explain anything, so you'll have to give me a damn good reason to even consider the idea. 8)

Vas,

maybe you're aware there were people in the default position

convinced Jesus had a demon, was a winebibber, was a fake

your poll and your position being weighed in the balances are alike nothing

and to say that you have a position of success and insight in life that requires no effort to achieve

goes against all sense and reason and experience of thought or accomplishment

hard to see it if one's head is above the mirror

what other victories and accomplishments arise out of a no - effort default position

oh I forgot - sure, yes...the olympics, business, art, music, creativity, character, computers

the things you'll find downstream on drain grates    

all these plus atheists defaulting sleeping deriding dissing and dismissing

thanks for summing that up, bringing it home, writing the pie'ce de-re'-sis-tance, clearing the air draining the bottle

stay in bed and be an atheist, pontificate from on high

plus as a bonus tell us who's real and who's fake...

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:maybe you're

Fonzie wrote:
maybe you're aware there were people in the default position

convinced Jesus had a demon, was a winebibber, was a fake

Anyone who believes in demons is not in the default position. And considering jesus never existed, noone could have believed anything about him until people made him up, which didn't happen until after he was already supposed to have died.

Fonzie wrote:
and to say that you have a position of success and insight in life that requires no effort to achieve

That is a strawman. I never said it required no effort to be successful. I said it requires no effort to not believe in false gods. Pro tip: They are not the same thing.

Fonzie wrote:
what other victories and accomplishments arise out of a no - effort default position

None, which is just fine because if atheism did have such an impact it wouldn't be a default position. One doesn't even have to be atheist to be successful in science. All that is required is rejecting just enough of the religion to be able to accept and do science.

But theism doesn't give you any more than atheism. Much less actually. Theism reduces one to an idiot who is afraid of the boogyman and prevents one from accomplishing anything meaningful at all.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll would continue to deny what it had already been told 5 pages ago, yet it was still quite easy... 

Quote:
Anyone who believes in demons is not in the default position. And considering jesus never existed, noone could have believed anything about him until people made him up, which didn't happen until after he was already supposed to have died.
jesus' enemies were in the "default position" until jesus (Substance) cast the demon out of the boy.  If jesus (Bread) never existed, they would not have put guards outside his tomb.  But jesus (Lamb) has always existed, before the world was created.

Quote:
I never said it required no effort to be successful. I said it requires no effort to not believe in false gods. Pro tip: They are not the same thing.
True Success is found in christ (Water), and it requires effort, just as jesus (Light) made the effort to die on the Cross and rise from the Tomb.  Atheists made the effort to believe in evolution and deny god (Word).

Quote:
One doesn't even have to be atheist to be successful in science. All that is required is rejecting just enough of the religion to be able to accept and do science.
Science which denies the Creator leads to Failure.  The bible (Truth) is the most advanced science book of all, because it confirms the Creator.

Quote:
Theism reduces one to an idiot who is afraid of the boogyman and prevents one from accomplishing anything meaningful at all.
jesus (Water-Lamb) has already accomplished the most meaningful thing of all, by dying for our sins.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
DOCTOR OF STRAW SCIENCE

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
maybe you're aware there were people in the default position convinced Jesus had a demon, was a winebibber, was a fake
Fonzie wrote:
That is a strawman. I never said it required no effort to be successful. I said it requires no effort to not believe in false gods. Pro tip: They are not the same thing.
Fonzie wrote:
None, which is just fine because if atheism did have such an impact it wouldn't be a default position. One doesn't even have to be atheist to be successful in science. All that is required is rejecting just enough of the religion to be able to accept and do science. But theism doesn't give you any more than atheism. Much less actually. Theism reduces one to an idiot who is afraid of the boogyman and prevents one from accomplishing anything meaningful at all.

Vas,

what a sampler of unproveable statements 

emanating from a supposed basis of fact

the default atheist can make up his own facts

backed with his own practiced version of faith

expressed in his own definition of words

packaged and weighed by his own judgment of values

distributed with all the latitude of his concept of freedom

which he freely bestows on himself freely 

wrapping and shipping out his decrees

not believing anything he doesn't believe

except what he does believe when he believes if he does

and what he believes is fact if in fact he labels it fact it is

being a self seen expert in the default position 

and bored certified doctor of straw science

gathering straw but making no bricks 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:what a sampler

Fonzie wrote:

Almost everything you say.

Fonzie wrote:

Nope.

Fonzie wrote:

Atheism equals no faith. At least by the definition you're using.

Fonzie wrote:

Nope.

Fonzie wrote:

That would be you.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder's one-word morsels were no match for the Troll's free verse, which was still quite easy to...

The atheist in his "default position"

Has faith in Nothing

And prays "Nope" and "Proejction"

To his god of evolution

To deny the Word (Substance), who rose from the dead

And cast demons into swine

The atheist chooses uncooked pork

Over the Veal that god (Lord) offers,

The Light-ly Bread-ed Lamb of christ (Water).

I'm bored. Que the "CHOMP"

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
ARTIFICIAL NON INTELLIGENCE ON ICE

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Almost everything you say.
Fonzie wrote:
Nope.
Fonzie wrote:
Atheism equals no faith. At least by the definition you're using.
Fonzie wrote:
Nope.
Fonzie wrote:
That would be you.

Vas,

you don't examine whether the statements you made are proveable

you just say in effect... "back at you"

you don't think about the fact you are putting confidence and faith in yourself

to convince yourself these are facts and you are navigating by facts

yet you are the proof and collector and card lady of your "fact library" 

and "nope" doesn't prove you don't speak and act out your own faith

plus breath what you think is life into what you think are facts 

seeing how you claim reason yet without being reasonable

then state things as if certainly certain

issuing unproveable facts as if factually not Vas - launched opinions

you throw out statements as if all should bow not worthy and receive them as fact 

in what appears to be pride salad with extra grated contempt and double hubris dressing

it makes me wonder how you have learned what you have if you have when you did 

but as in water face answers to face

you may both look through to and into - back at you  

and there see the man of straw you frequently see

but if you had a straw and could receive instruction you could draw Real Water

the Glorious atmosphere of God would bring it to your sucking face 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:you don't

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

Blatant lie.

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

Incoherent.

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

Wishful thinking.

Fonzie wrote:

Because they are.

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:
you throw out statements as if all should bow not worthy and receive them as fact 

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:
in what appears to be pride salad with extra grated contempt and double hubris dressing

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

The ignorant often wonder how others gain knowledge even when said knowledge is right at their fingertips.

Fonzie wrote:

Incoherent.

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:

Blatant lie.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder's desperation grew worse, under the overwhelming force of the Troll's slam poetry...

You try to run from the Truth (christ)

By calling the Facts "Lies",  

But if you turn the mirror on yourself

And look through the eye of Faith

Perhaps you will see the "Projection" is yours, 

"Wishful thinking" that "incoherent" evolution is true

And deny the Bread (Spirit)

That rose from the dead

jesus (Lamb) can turn water into wine

And the sinners into the saved,

But "Nope" ( "Projection" ) cannot turn the Truth (Water) into "Lies".

Quote:

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHAT IS YOUR FOCUS IN LIFE

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Blatant lie.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Incoherent.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Wishful thinking.
Fonzie wrote:
Because they are.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
The ignorant often wonder how others gain knowledge even when said knowledge is right at their fingertips.
Fonzie wrote:
Incoherent.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Projection.
Fonzie wrote:
Blatant lie.

Vas,

Ok - what is your focus in life?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
To enjoy life and educate

To enjoy life and educate those willing to be educated. To help people whenever I can. To hurt people as little as possible. To defend the rational and the truth against the irrational and the lies. What's your?

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

As always, the Troll simply started the discussion over for the countlessth time.  And as always, it was still quite easy...

Quote:
To enjoy life and educate those willing to be educated. To help people whenever I can. To hurt people as little as possible. To defend the rational and the truth against the irrational and the lies. What's your?
You have rejected Eternal Life you could enjoy in christ (Water). You are unwiling to be educated in the Wisdom of the Word (Light).  Those who accept jesus (Spirit) will be hurt as little as possible in the Final Judgement.

My focus is to serve the Lord (Bread) who died for our sins.  Amen.

Quote:

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
GOD - JESUS - THE HOLY SPIRIT

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

It's my increasing burning desire to focus on God, The Living Christ and the Written Word.  They are  Living and Working in me and Sustaining me.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pretty weak. You're not

Pretty weak. You're not going to accomplish anything in life. Not going to do anything that changes others lives for the better, and it's all for nothing.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Pretty weak.
My strength is in the Lord (Water).

Quote:
You're not going to accomplish anything in life.
The greatest accomplishment in this life is to give yourself to the Living christ (Spirit).

Quote:
Not going to do anything that changes others lives for the better, and it's all for nothing.
I change lives by preaching the Word (Light) as jesus (Bread) instructed his disciples.  How are you changing lives for the better by preaching your atheist Gospel?

Quote:

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
BASE JUMPING

Vastet wrote:
Pretty weak. You're not going to accomplish anything in life. Not going to do anything that changes others lives for the better, and it's all for nothing.

Vas,

When I am weak then I am strong.  His Power is made Perfect in weakness.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I didn't say YOU were weak,

I didn't say YOU were weak, I said the total culmination of your life is weak.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:

Our lives are weak from sin, but jesus (Light) had the strength to carry the burden of our sin, and the total culmination of his life, death and resurrection is Salvation.  

Quote:

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
To a special DASWF -- Divorced Arab Semitic White Female

Note ::

> To a special DASWF  -- Divorced Arab Semitic White Female

{http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-18-2015/-oIlo3.gif} 

Yeah,  Camping out for too long, may be considered an impossible standard for most (See :: Image).

Off-Site  & for clueless administrator(-s)  included   View Image -- Addressed to Omni-0ff-Site/0FF-Site ::

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHATEVER CULMINATES CULMINATES

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

Nothing to boast about here - God is the "culminator".

The principle of Salvation by faith is illustrated by Abraham.  Abraham believed God and God counted it as Righteousness.  God told Abraham he would have a son from Sarah's dead womb - he believed it against circumstances.  Abraham thus believed in the Resurrection illustrating our faith in the Resurrection of Christ which saves us.  There's nothing to boast about - God does it all.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Except the god you speak of

Except the god you speak of doesn't exist, so in fact the culmination of your life equals nothing.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Except the god you speak of doesn't exist, so in fact the culmination of your life equals nothing.

You cannot take god (Spirit) out of existence with words.  The Word (Bread) was in the beginning, the Word (Light) was with god (Water) and the Word (Gospel) was god (Lamb).

Atheists try to be culminators unto themselves by denying the Ultimate Culminators, but their lives culminate in Death rather than Eternal Salvation.

Quote:
"I'm bored.  Queue the Chomp..."

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
NO WORRIES

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

I received a Gift that guarantees He does exist.  No problem.   

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sure you did. And I'm the

Sure you did. And I'm the Queen of America.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

the Feeder wrote:

You may wish to be a Queen unto yourself, but I will folllow the Prince of Peace (Lamb).

god (Bread) saves the Queen, though her Sin is Vicious, but first she must lay down her Rotten Pistols and turn to christ (Water).  

Without jesus (Word), there is No Future, only Anarchy.

Quote:
"I'm bored. Queue the Chomp..."

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry to Interrupt but thought I'd share!!

Re:: Sorry to Interrupt  but thought I'd share!!

Single image  IS the sole comment --  Addressed to a hurting gal !!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
IF IT HAPPENS TO YOU - YOU'LL KNOW IT'S TRUE

Vastet wrote:

RE:   (I have received a Gift that guarantees He does exist.  No problem)

Vas,

I believe God.  I have been "born anew" by the Water and The Spirit - and have received the Gift of The Holy Spirit (as offered to anyone who believes God) - if anyone believes God - God "reckons it to him as Righteousness".  I'm experiencing the joys of Salvation, sins forgiven - given by the Grace of God as obtained through faith in the substitutionary death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.  To live is Christ - to die is gain.  There's nothing to boast about.  I just believe God - What He Says, What He Does, What He's Done.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)
"It was still quite easy..."
Quote:

You cannot take god (Spirit) out of existence with words.  The Word (Bread) was in the beginning, the Word (Light) was with god (Water) and the Word (Gospel) was god (Lamb).

Atheists try to be culminators unto themselves by denying the Ultimate Culminators, but their lives culminate in Death rather than Eternal Salvation.

Quote:
I believe God. I have been "born anew" by the Water and The Spirit - and have received the Gift of The Holy Spirit (as offered to anyone who believes God) - if anyone believes God - God "reckons it to him as Righteousness". I'm experiencing the joys of Salvation, sins forgiven - given by the Grace of God as obtained through faith in the substitutionary death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. To live is Christ - to die is gain. There's nothing to boast about. I just believe God - What He Says, What He Does, What He's Done.

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
>> Various picture's montage is worth a thousand words

Re:: Various picture's montage is worth a thousand words (View Single Uploaded pic and/or Image) --

p.s. -- This one should be bring about and achieve alot (View/SEE:: Upload Above)!

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
>> Bountiful Ramadan Kareem

Addressed to Omni-0FF-Site ::

Re::  Bountiful  Ramadan Kareem  (wherever you've gone off to) --

Re::  Bountiful  Ramadan Kareem  (wherever you've gone off to) --

Addressed to Omni-0FF-Site ::

The Uploaded Image  is the Comment --   The three words I gave to you is " . . And Come Along",  do you recall those words ? I was sure I posted them on Social Media, or this site ??

Contact Me !!

Oh, The name of the artist you should know is Kelly Clarkson for her song  ''Dark-Side'' . . 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

RE:   (I have received a Gift that guarantees He does exist.  No problem)

Vas,

I believe God.  I have been "born anew" by the Water and The Spirit - and have received the Gift of The Holy Spirit (as offered to anyone who believes God) - if anyone believes God - God "reckons it to him as Righteousness".  I'm experiencing the joys of Salvation, sins forgiven - given by the Grace of God as obtained through faith in the substitutionary death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.  To live is Christ - to die is gain.  There's nothing to boast about.  I just believe God - What He Says, What He Does, What He's Done.

Lies, delusions, and poor formatting all in one go. Awesome.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

the Chomping Feeder wrote:
Lies, delusions, and poor formatting all in one go. Awesome.

You speak of "Lies", but offer no evidence.  I believe in Truth (christ), and my evidence is his Word (Light).

There is no delusion when you look with the eyes of Faith.  Perhaps the Truth (Bread) looks like a delusion to you, because you have not received the Gift of the Spirit (Water).

We are all poorly formatted with sin, but jesus (Word) is the divine Editor who can white-out all errors with Salvation, and the Gospel (Lamb) is the perfect Final Draft.

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
With great tenderness and greatest affections to OFF-Site

> With great tenderness and greatest affections (to:: OFF-Site)

To paraphrase the Song-title ::  Walk with an Egyptian ~ The Bangles  View Single Uploaded Image (Here or Below) ::

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHUMP CHUMP CHUMP

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Vas,

yes CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

that's what is going to happen to all forms of righteousness

except the One God has Provided

The Gift of Righteousness by Grace as a Gift

received through faith in Jesus 

and His Substitutionary Death on the cross for our sins

Where He became sin for us and took the beating 

and Paid the Price for all the sins of all mankind for all time

for all those who believe in Him and His Resurrection from the Dead

Who Is now Living in those who believe in Him and have been born anew

His church, the "called out" - called out of no different places than where you are

it includes what you think you're doing to "help people" - CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

it includes the foolish lie you are promoting that there is no God or Jesus - CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

it's a deep hole you have dug yourself into

and you yourself can't get you yourself out of your you spot - yourself.  

but

if Light shines in that dungeon

where you're chained to the wall

through that little opening way up

and you see It

and decide to confront yourself and  repent 

and cry out to God in all honesty and with conviction

instead of fooling yourself with another form of "here's my plan" "here's what Vas thinks"

"blah blah blah"  CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

then...

He can and will rescue you

and you can find Life which is Life Indeed 

and Freedom which is Freedom Indeed

the biggest obstacle is you and what you think you know

you and the weed you are mulching

the atheist cabbage you are chewing

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
"blah blah blah wall of

"blah blah blah wall of garbage text blah blah blah"

~Fonzie

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

the Chomper wrote:
"blah blah blah wall of garbage text blah blah blah" ~Fonzie (aka Mephibosheth)

Yes, blah blah blah

That is what the atheist sings to himself

So as not to hear the Truth of the Word (Water)

We are chained to a wall of sin,

But jesus (Lamb) has scaled the wall with his Cross.

Yes we are piles of garbage,

But jesus (Bread) has recycled us into New Life through his Death and Resurrection.

You can accept this Gift of Substitution

Or you can keep singing your evolutionist song ( "blah blah blah" )

As the Salvation Bus drives on by.

"TRUTH (CHRIST)"

~Gospel 

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Shah Mat" meaning really those feminine wiles

Re :: "Shah Mat" meaning really those feminine wiles

Sefer Shoftim  14  New King James Version (NKJV)

''Then he went down and talked with the woman; and she pleased Samson well.  After some
 time, when he returned to get her, he turned aside to see the carcass of the lion. And
 behold, a swarm of bees and honey were in the carcass of the lion. He took some of it in
 his hands and went along, eating. When he came to his father and mother, he gave some to
 them, and they also ate. But he did not tell them that he had taken the honey out of the
 carcass of the lion.

So his father went down to the woman. And Samson gave a feast there, for young men used
 to do so. And it happened, when they saw him, that they brought thirty companions to be
 with him.

Then Samson said to them, “Let me pose a riddle to you. If you can correctly solve and
 explain it to me within the seven days of the feast, then I will give you thirty linen garments
 and thirty changes of clothing.  But if you cannot explain it to me, then you shall give me
 thirty linen garments and thirty changes of clothing.”

And they said to him, “Pose your riddle, that we may hear it.”  So he said to them:

“Out of the eater came something to eat,

And out of the strong came something sweet.”

Now for three days they could not explain the riddle.
But it came to pass on the seventh day that they said to Samson’s wife, “Entice your
 husband, that he may explain the riddle to us, or else we will burn you and your father’s
 house with fire. Have you invited us in order to take what is ours? Is that not so?”

Then Samson’s wife wept on him, and said, “You only hate me! You do not love me!
You have posed a riddle to the sons of my people, but you have not explained it to me.”

And he said to her, “Look, I have not explained it to my father or my mother; so should I
 explain it to you?” Now she had wept on him the seven days while their feast lasted. And it
 happened on the seventh day that he told her, because she pressed him so much. Then
 she explained the riddle to the sons of her people. So the men of the city said to him on the
 seventh day before the sun went down:

“What is sweeter than honey?

And what is stronger than a lion?”

And then Samson  told her kinsmen  having said to them:

“If you had not plowed with my heifer,

You would not have solved my riddle!” ''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-loovhsQtns {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-loovhsQtns}

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ord of succession, where U start, is not where you should end up

Rationalresponders.com/forum/15288?page=90  #4528  & #4549  posted on or near  Dec. 10th, 2015 

> With the YouTube Keep in Mind the  The Order of succession, . . where you start, is not where you should end up ::

Where as we have the visual representation of the  Path Of Samatha Meditation, basically in the following YouTube Video

>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHzoiOzbLbc {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHzoiOzbLbc}

View/SEE Single this Image part of overall comment . .  Something of a brief addendum   --