It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:This site has

Fonzie wrote:
This site has been broken  from the beginning.

Nope. Just you, and the religion you pretend to believe in.

Fonzie wrote:
 The atheists keep telling themselves they've found it, lie to themselves, love the lie, believe the lie, live the lie, are the lie - lie broken.

I'll fix this for you:

The theists keep telling themselves they've found it, lie to themselves, love the lie, believe the lie, live the lie, are the lie - lie broken.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

It was still quite easy...

Quote:
Quote:
I indeed was a broken vessel, but jesus (Bread) has mended me with the spackle of Salvation.  I do not believe in religion, but in the Truth of the Lamb (Spirit), with no pretending.  The atheist pretends to believe in his religion of Nothing, to deny the Truth (Water) that he knows exists.

Quote:
I'll fix this for you: The theists keep telling themselves they've found it, lie to themselves, love the lie, believe the lie, live the lie, are the lie - lie broken.
You should not try to fix things when you need fixing yourself, by christ the Master Carpenter.  The Lie has indeed been broken, by the Hammer of Truth (Word).

"I'm bored...queue the Feeder/Troll..."

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
So many awful messages were felled upon the ground:

> Re :: So many awful messages were felled upon the ground:

Single Uploaded image, is included as as image ONLY ::

:

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
VAS'S BUBBLE

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
 The atheists keep telling themselves they've found it, lie to themselves, love the lie, believe the lie, live the lie, are the lie - lie broken.
I'll fix this for you: The theists keep telling themselves they've found it, lie to themselves, love the lie, believe the lie, live the lie, are the lie - lie broken.

Vas,

I don't see how you think you know I'm pretending - actually what Jesus Did and Does Constantly naturally keeps from causing conceit.  To be saved by grace (a gift and constant gift) rather than something I think I've done is a constant humbling reality I live in.  

As for the transformation you refer to - it's passive.  I am letting God change me - not doing it to myself.   You remind me of the little dog walking on "fix street" - "Toasters Fixed", "Appliances Fixed", "Transmissions Fixed" - it makes you nervous.  The difference is - if you let God "fix" you - you'll really be fixed, which is foreign to your imagination or experience.  You poke at it blindly but aren't open to the slightest suggestion of Truth of the Gospel - fortified against it in your own prison of arrogance.    

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hmm, Is that right ? ** Omni-0ff-Site/0ff-Site **

> Hmm, Is that right ?

Single image is the comment   to  OFF-Site (Only) . .

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:I don't see how

Fonzie wrote:
I don't see how you think you know I'm pretending

Obviously. You don't see much of anything.

Fonzie wrote:
actually what Jesus Did and Does Constantly naturally keeps from causing conceit.

No, actually, it's extremely arrogant to believe something that is not apparently true. Theists have conceit in spades. All of them. No exceptions.

Fonzie wrote:
To be saved by grace (a gift and constant gift) rather than something I think I've done is a constant humbling reality I live in.  

No, it's bullshit. And your thinking you receive some special gift is the opposite of humble.

Fonzie wrote:
As for the transformation you refer to - it's passive.  I am letting God change me - not doing it to myself.  

No you're letting other people change you. Which means you're a willing slave to people who died centuries ago. Have fun with that.

Fonzie wrote:
You remind me of the little dog walking on "fix street" - "Toasters Fixed", "Appliances Fixed", "Transmissions Fixed" - it makes you nervous.

Projection. I don't get nervous.

Fonzie wrote:
The difference is - if you let God "fix" you - you'll really be fixed, which is foreign to your imagination or experience.

Correction: If you believe in the lies of the bible you'll believe in the lies of the bible, and then you get to live in fear of the evil god you worship. Have fun with that.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

...still...

Quote:
I see the goodness of the Lord (Bread), which is obvious to everyone except the atheist who refuses to look.

Quote:
No, actually, it's extremely arrogant to believe something that is not apparently true. Theists have conceit in spades. All of them. No exceptions.
There is no conceit in being a humble servant of the Living christ  (Water).  The only spades are for tilling the Shepherd's Garden where the Seeds of Salvation are sown.

Quote:
The gospel (Word) calls us to be like jesus (Lamb), so just as he humbled himself on the Cross, I will humbly accept the gift he died to give us -- including you.

Quote:
Which means you're a willing slave to people who died centuries ago.
We are only slaves to sin, but the Savior (Bread + Light) has freed us from the bonds of death, and invited us into the Master's house.

Quote:
If you believe in the lies of the bible you'll believe in the lies of the bible, and then you get to live in fear of the evil god you worship. Have fun with that.
There are no lies to believe in the Bible, because it is the Word of Everlasting Truth.  Amen.

"I'm bored...queue the ..."

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Feet be swift in running to mischief,. . and that soweth discord

? >>  ''Feet be swift in running to mischief,. . and that soweth discord''

Necessary Follow-Up image to OFF-Site/ 0mni-0FF Site,  Uploaded Image as follows  ::

:

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
AND CAN YOU COOK?

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
I don't see how you think you know I'm pretending
Fonzie wrote:
actually what Jesus Did and Does Constantly naturally keeps from causing conceit.
Fonzie wrote:
To be saved by grace (a gift and constant gift) rather than something I think I've done is a constant humbling reality I live in.  
No, it's bullshit. And your thinking you receive some special gift is the opposite of humble.
Fonzie wrote:
As for the transformation you refer to - it's passive.  I am letting God change me - not doing it to myself.  
No you're letting other people change you. Which means you're a willing slave to people who died centuries ago. Have fun with that.
Fonzie wrote:
You remind me of the little dog walking on "fix street" - "Toasters Fixed", "Appliances Fixed", "Transmissions Fixed" - it makes you nervous.
Projection. I don't get nervous.
Fonzie wrote:
The difference is - if you let God "fix" you - you'll really be fixed, which is foreign to your imagination or experience.
Correction: If you believe in the lies of the bible you'll believe in the lies of the bible, and then you get to live in fear of the evil god you worship. Have fun with that.

Vas, 

You don't have any proof or reason for what you say - just you (whom I don't believe).  I have proof of the Grace of God in Christ in Scripture (ALL THESE you don't believe - I do).  And, as we know you and your ideas don't bother me any more than the fact of God, Jesus, and Scripture do you.  

So rather than repeat how much disdain you have for God, Jesus and the Word of God maybe you could explain what you as an idol see and hear and pontificate - and how you walk, assuming you do all these things.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:You don't have

Fonzie wrote:
You don't have any proof or reason for what you say

You made a type-o. I'll fix it for you:

Fonzie wrote:
I don't have any proof or reason for what I say

Much better.

Fonzie wrote:
So rather than repeat how much disdain you have for God, Jesus and the Word of God maybe you could explain what you as an idol see and hear and pontificate - and how you walk, assuming you do all these things.  

You will be surprised to learn (because you've ignored it previously) that I don't have idols. I don't worship anything. So if christianity is true, I'm more likely to get into heaven then every christian who worships the bible and other idols related to the religion. Delicious irony.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

"..."

Quote:
The Troll wrote:
The Troll wrote:
Much better.
You've ignored it previously, but I do have proof and reason:  jesus (Water).  You should fix the grammatical errors in your own essay before trying to fix the typos in your neighbor's.

Quote:
You will be surprised to learn (because you've ignored it previously) that I don't have idols. I don't worship anything. So if christianity is true, I'm more likely to get into heaven then every christian who worships the bible and other idols related to the religion. Delicious irony.
You have ignored god (Lamb) and made an Idol of yourself.  If christinity is true (and it is), you can only get into heaven through christ (Spirit) [Jn 3:16].  The nails that pierced jesus' cross were iron, but the salvation he paid for with his death is delicious.

"I'm bored...cue the CHOMP..."

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Please visit the shelter . . so in a rush, so must dash . .

>   Please  visit  the  shelter  . .  so I'm in a real rush  so must dash . .

**F a c t   be quick**

Image,  I do truly imagine, with this certain  something,  it will take a long time and try to understand posted imagesespecially ALL of them ::

:

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THISTLE VERSUS CEDARS OF LEBANON

Fonzie wrote:
Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Much better.
 I can't "fix" you Vas, and you can't "fix" yourself

Fonzie wrote:
I didn't say you KNOW you are your own god - and a lousy one at that - but that you are trying to speak things into existence, make your own ticket to heaven, pontificate, decree as if you want to be god.  Thank God you aren't - never will be.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP There's

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

There's nothing to say to Fonzie because he butchered the formatting so badly his post is unintelligible.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who is it that came along and trampled the thistle underfoot ?

Hmm, not to intrude, but the 64 million dollar question for Fonz --

Bible Quiz time . . really ??? Who is it that came along and trampled the thistle underfoot ?

Hmm,  Peoples of various nations, 'worship' all sorts of things, I hear I hear

Bible Quiz time . . really ???

p.s.s. -- Log-in  so could you send me anything about the animal, with details, (please).

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
There's nothing to say to Fonzie because he butchered the formatting so badly his post is unintelligible.
jesus (Lamb) was butchered in the Flesh so that we may be saved in the Spirit.

If the Word (Water) is unintelligible to you, maybe it's your faith that needs formatting.

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
> Even in the breaking of my heart, goodness

REPLY  TO  ON-SITE   ( ONLY )  Well, not entirely on-site afterall !!  -

Off-Site/0ff-Site/Omni-Off-Site/ etc. --

The Canonical Gospel According to Saint Luke, And He said, "To us it has been granted to know the mysteries, but to the rest it is ONLY in parables,  so that SEEING THEY MAY NOT SEE,  AND HEARING  THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND''.

>  Apparently,  she don't care.  And,  Walls around hearts and prejudice and ripping amounts of prejudices exist in all camps !

:~

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lighting the spark of love that fills me with dreams untold (?)

Lighting the spark of love  that fills me  with dreams untold !! --

Impermanence means there are always going to be changing landscapes (Image as reminder) --

Single Uploaded Image (changing landscapes) --

:

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Never knew which door. Til' Those who speak the Words Your Heart

> Re  :: ''Never knew which door. Til' Those who speak the Words Your Heart has Never known''

Single  single image, See Here or Below in what is Uploaded to this Thread,  as follows ::

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
TimeStamps (haha) . .

> TimeStamps (haha)  . .

Reminder Image . .  One person hard to sweep under the rug or just shrug off,  Reminder  Image , as in the following ::

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE SUPREME FORMATTER

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP There's nothing to say to Fonzie because he butchered the formatting so badly his post is unintelligible.

Vas,

The flowers and trees are blooming - having their day, unsurpassed in beauty.  We know the grass flourishes then withers - and we are like that.  There's a lesson in that and comfort in the fact that we - though tempory like grass - can find God and the Eternal Life He has provided in Christ.  Some maybe come to this needing a lift - some needing to be "brought down".  Which is harder?  I'm not sure.  I needed to be lifted up - and have been.  I've found what I'm looking for in Christ.  It's like having your own personal Spring of Eternal Water.  I recommend It!  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You found a lie. Nothing

You found a lie. Nothing more, nothing less.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Yes.  I found the lie of atheism, and it doesn't work.  But the Truth of jesus has found me, and it works.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Charm is deceitful

>  Yes,  We all should  remember  'Charm is deceitful' . . 

Single Image,  as in the following Upload ::

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
> Can two walk together, except they be in agreement ?

> Can two walk together, except they be in agreement ?

Single Image, wishing I could see you, if only for a moment . . .

Single Uploaded Image, really two, IS  the best wishes conveyed . .  ::

:

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
NO THANKS SPORTY - NOT MY STATION

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

That life is short as mowed grass - that's about as close to reality as you can get.  You're the liar - (and the liar - ee), but hey.

Fortunately I'm anchored to the Real Rock and not bothered by your scoffing, lies or boasting of what you don't know and what you don't have.

Your god has a computer but no answers, a cellphone but nothing to say, a belief that doesn't exist (which you're more than happy happy happy with), clouds and wind without rain...and you are tuned in to your own satellite  station with your own ear buds  with bated breath waiting for your next revelation.  Not me. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 The title of this thread

The title of this thread reminds me of the opening of this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxhXeT9dkI

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Vastet wrote:You found a

Vastet wrote:

You fucking hypocrite, so when you simplify the truth, and I agree, it is ok when you do it. But when I do the same thing, all the sudden it is "What would you know, religion is complex".

You don't have the fucking balls to admit all this shit is your petty fucking ego.

Now asshole, name me one current relgion anywhere in the world of an label that is perfectly unifying with no sub sects that have differences over interpretations of the umbrella label or it's writings?

Secondly, name me one currently held religion still believed today, that was around 200,000 years ago, or 4 billion years go? 

ALL religions are lies humans make, mostly through geographical social norms passed down through generations. Most people honestly believe in them, yes. But they are still artifical constructs used to set up social order. They are placebos at best, but stiill divisive. 

And not even the word "atheist" is a unifying word. And that is because our species behaviors are not in labels, but in our evolution. Every fucking nation has hospitals and prisons, from the most religious to the most secular. 

Yes he bought a lie, but so is Hinduism and Buddhism and Jainism and Rasta and Mormon and Scientology ect ect ect. Religion is not a result of real gods or perfect clubs, they are a result of our species false perceptions.  

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:That life is

Fonzie wrote:
That life is short as mowed grass - that's about as close to reality as you can get.

Lies.

Fonzie wrote:
You're the liar - (and the liar - ee), but hey.

Lies.

Fonzie wrote:
Fortunately I'm anchored to the Real Rock and not bothered by your scoffing, lies or boasting of what you don't know and what you don't have.

Lies.

Fonzie wrote:
Your god has a computer but no answers, a cellphone but nothing to say, a belief that doesn't exist (which you're more than happy happy happy with), clouds and wind without rain...and you are tuned in to your own satellite  station with your own ear buds  with bated breath waiting for your next revelation.  Not me.

Lies.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Lies. Lies. Lies.

TRUTH(CHRIST) x 3

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:You fucking

Brian37 wrote:
You fucking hypocrite

Brian is the only hypocrite here. Even Fonzie is less a hypocrite, and he's just a dedicated troll.

Brian37 wrote:
so when you simplify the truth, and I agree

Never happened.

Brian37 wrote:
But when I do the same thing, all the sudden it is "What would you know, religion is complex"

When I criticise religion, I use objective reality. When Brian criticises religion, he uses subjective bullshit and lies. Brian is too stupid to comprehend the difference between reality and fiction.

Brian37 wrote:
You don't have the fucking balls to admit all this shit is your petty fucking ego.

I love it when Brian projects his flaws.

Brian37 wrote:
Now asshole, name me one current relgion anywhere in the world of an label that is perfectly unifying with no sub sects that have differences over interpretations of the umbrella label or it's writings?

Now retard, show me the quote where I argued otherwise. Oh that's right, you're a chronic liar.

Brian37 wrote:
Secondly, name me one currently held religion still believed today, that was around 200,000 years ago, or 4 billion years go? 

Again.

Brian37 wrote:
ALL religions are lies humans make, mostly through geographical social norms passed down through generations. Most people honestly believe in them, yes. But they are still artifical constructs used to set up social order. They are placebos at best, but stiill divisive. 

And again.

Brian37 wrote:
And not even the word "atheist" is a unifying word. And that is because our species behaviors are not in labels, but in our evolution. Every fucking nation has hospitals and prisons, from the most religious to the most secular. 

And again.

Brian37 wrote:
Yes he bought a lie, but so is Hinduism and Buddhism and Jainism and Rasta and Mormon and Scientology ect ect ect. Religion is not a result of real gods or perfect clubs, they are a result of our species false perceptions.  

And again. Nothing but lies and strawmen. *YAWN*

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
In the news . . .

In the News . . .

View Upload ::

::

>  Single additional  note   Please SEE Pic or Uploaded Image ::

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
VAS THE GOALEE OF ATHEIST IGNORANCE

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
That life is short as mowed grass - that's about as close to reality as you can get.
Lies.
Fonzie wrote:
You're the liar - (and the liar - ee), but hey.
Lies.
Fonzie wrote:
Lies.
Fonzie wrote:
Lies.

Vas,

How dumb and dark in the brain would you have to be to look around at this creation - even some of the stuff DT pastes - and not know there is a Great God and Creator?  

I guess we won't be treated to that tour because "the Vas" is defensive and protective about that - he gives off-putting one word answers.  

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
. . The Walled City is in a bit of a mess right now . .

' ' . . The Walled City is in a bit of a mess right now . . ' '

** Made with real viewing in mind, the vid, in the following ::

>  Video off YouTube -- An Anime,  an expressively suitable episode, of the series called : 'Witch Hunter Robin'  --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYucn-Dl7w&list=PLbChi-0cQ4vSJkIHYkmvIXCdFjnX-6NUu&index=18

An alternative link, in the following ::  {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYucn-Dl7w&list=PLbChi-0cQ4vSJkIHYkmvIXCdFjnX-6NUu&index=18}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYucn-Dl7w {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYucn-Dl7w}

p.s. --  And, Who doesnt love that certain something that grabs  at you ( view Video or not ) ?!?  I think I love a touch, you know a touching lightly Smiling

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:How dumb and

Fonzie wrote:
How dumb and dark in the brain would you have to be to look around at this creation - even some of the stuff DT pastes - and not know there is a Great God and Creator?

How dumb and dark in the brain would you have to be to look around at this chaotic and irrational existence - even some of the stuff DT pastes - and not know there is no god or creator?

Fonzie wrote:
I guess we won't be treated to that tour because "the Vas" is defensive and protective about that - he gives off-putting one word answers.

If you make a point I can destroy with one word, that's on you. Not me.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
How dumb and dark in the brain would you have to be to look around at this chaotic and irrational existence - even some of the stuff DT pastes - and not know there is no god or creator?

Not as dumb as the fool who says in his heart there is no god.  Not as dark as the fool who reject the Light of the Living god (Bread).

Quote:
If you make a point I can destroy with one word, that's on you. Not me.
The one True Word is christ (Lamb), and no amount of dumb, dark atheist points can destroy him.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wishing you a good morning, from afar . . .

Re :: Wishing you a good morning, from afar . . .

Image should throw some light upon somethings . . .

>>  Addressed as a bit of a  Private Message :: Omni-Off-Site/0FF-Site (both) ::

p.p.s. -- Funny what people see in all of this!!  With white veiled meanings, this throw light upon something (View/See:: Single pic or Uploaded pic or Image).  And, I'm no stranger to both bitter irony and outrageous irony, folks!!

But, enough about my troubles.  I still, even now, wish we could send time  together  you  two .  You've  always displayed such a pleasant manner, which you're never complimented on enough, I know that has a great deal to do with your Faith that, & not simply a mask (I've always hoped, and am hoping) :&nbspEye-wink

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
CAVE WRITING OF PUZZLED ATHEIST FROM THE PAST

Fonzie wrote:

magilum wrote:

One of the fundamental differences in our thinking appears to be your satisfaction, if not comfort, in there being mysteries. As though there were this kernel of something that would be destroyed by scrutiny. I think it's because if faith were to be articulated, we would find that at its heart it is ultimately an assertion which we can't satisfactorily justify. And when we frame it this way, as we frame almost everything else in our lives, it feels threatening to our happiness and well-being. Is this good or bad for us? I don't know. My way of thinking is that the more mysteries I unravel the more I can justify what I believe in, because I can explain things. What I'm left with is a much more robust philosophy that I don't have to guard under the auspices of "mystery."

I appreciate your reasonable statement.  There are mysteries in life for all of us.  I also am trying to unravel every mystery I can.  Here is why I am not concerned about living with the type of mystery I mentioned:  If a Man died for me I accept the fact that He loves me and is my friend.  If He does and says things that are a mystery to me I can live with that while I try to understand why.

Vas,

I offer this as an example of atheist THINKING - from back in the day - something you seem too lazy to do... though you put a righteous face on your laziness.  Actually there is also an element of irritation around your non thinking bubble well guarded and bloody touchy.  

The God of all the earth, The God Who Spoke the earth and all that is in it into existence and inspired The Written Word of God - the Bible, the Living Written Word...has a lot of mystery about Him.  The whole creation couldn't anticipate how He was going to offer Salvation through Jesus' Substutitionary Death - the Death of Death - busting through the gates of Death and now Living in those who believe in Him.  There's a lot of mystery about it - but, like digestion we who believe in Jesus can experience the Reality of Jesus though the mystery of it all is above us.  

You and others who try to position themselves at the top - and are going to unravel all the mysteries - well, let's say have a lot to do in a short time.  It's efficient to see things as they are.  It's efficient to let God be God and be about the job of understanding His Word and What He Has Revealed, and not just marvel at the ark - (as in "nice boat Noah) - but GET IN.  

As I said some come needing to be "lifted up" - others would come needing to "downsize" (throw out what is falsely called "knowledge" and take one's rightful place, be "born anew" as a toddler child of God and learn to walk).  This would be hard for a guy who thinks he's his own god you have to admit.  But it would be entering the eternal "bull market" (not BS as I know you would like to characterize) - but rather pay in all areas of life.  You have burdened yourself with a position you can't handle.  I am enjoying the company of the Holy Spirit and God in Christ - an Eternal Fountain as billed.  And I offer it to you.  All you would have to throw out is the crap.  

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

god inspired the Written Word of god - the bible - and I know this is true because it is in the bible, which was inspired by god, and we who believe in jesus experience the Reality of jesus.

Circular reasoning works for me, and that is no mystery.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:something you

Fonzie wrote:
something you seem too lazy to do...

Projection. You're the only one who's never once posted anything remotely original, which is at this point absolute proof you are incapable of thinking.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Even a sm attempt . . is still considered ''endeavored effort":

> Ahem Mr. Happy Days . . Even a small attempt . . is still considered an "endeavored effort" ::

Puzzling ---  Puzzle image is as follows (Under :  Art) ::

(( Still small voice told me not to succumb to the temptation to post this one !! ))

Still small voice told me not to succumb to the temptation to post this one !!

See :: Upload or Uploaded Image, please ::

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Projection. You're the only one who's never once posted anything remotely original, which is at this point absolute proof you are incapable of thinking.
Projection.  Everything I post is about jesus (Water) who is the Original Word (Bread).  You are incapable accepting the Absolute Proof of christ (Lamb).

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
When is there a moments to 'rest', to cosy up and ponder a spell

Who is anyone to question Who is anyone to question

> When is there a moments to 'rest', just to cosy up and ponder a spell ? ::

Addendum Image  ((to one posted on: April 30, 2016  #4696)) ::  Btw, Hun, You should kinda know,  I trust, therefore I dare . . .

Post Script --   Hi!  Who is anyone to question , ( sometimes delays and various hardships makes it more difficult to keep the momentum rolling )

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Essence_of_Wellness

> Uploaded Image is entitled :: Essence_of_Wellness,  it highlights  a persistent problem  with people who misread  and cant seem to interrupt things correctly !!

View Single Image Uploaded (as a single image), if you could even hear the things that go swirling about . .

: : : 

: :