It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
What can I do to make it up to my GirlFriend ? الحَمْد لله

re:: Curious, What can I do to make it up to my GirlFriend ? ( الحَمْد لله )

Single Uploaded Image (Comment included inside the Image that is Uploaded) --

p.s. -  Look,  R-e-s-p-e-c-t  means   I need for you  to contact me  anyway you can,  with the loss of your Ph. Number , ASAP/ very Soon !!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUTH OR SELF DECEPTION

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Vas,

Only you know whether you're lying to yourself or not.  You're insightful enough to see that.  What you're accomplishing is either true or a lie.  

I'm not lying to myself about God and the Bible.  I know it's all true.  My guess is - so do you... 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie you KNOW you're

Fonzie you KNOW you're lying. Just like every theist knows they are lying. That tiny voice in the back of your head is always trying to get out and force you to admit the truth: all gods are lies, even yours.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Fonzie you KNOW you're lying. Just like every theist knows they are lying. That tiny voice in the back of your head is always trying to get out and force you to admit the truth: all gods are lies, even yours.
christ (Water) has given me the insight to know I'm NOT lying.  I will not be led astray by the "little voice" in the back of the head, for I hear the mighty voice from heaven.  

Those who know god (Bread) know the Truth (Light).  

Quote:
I'm bored...queue the CHOMP and/or wall of garbage text...

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Only you know whether you're lying

Re ::  Only you know whether you're lying . .

On-Site ::  In the Tanakh, it warns us  The human heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?  So, What is this seeming to suggest from the OP. Note, I stated '' . . from the OP''?

Hi

Addressed To  Omni-Off-Site/0FF-Site  ONLY --

Single image is about pure matters of the heart, image is the Comment (View/SEE Uploaded Image or Pic.) --

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE MIRACLE HEART TRANSPLANT

RE:  "the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately corrupt - who can know it?"  Jeremiah 17.9

truly this is the state of the human heart - deceitful, corrupt

but there is deliverance from it and new birth in Christ by the Water and the Spirit  1 Peter 1.23

on the first Pentecost God Wrote The Law on tablets of stone

50 days after the Lord Passed over those who partook in the Passover Lambs

on the last Pentecost God Wrote His Law on human hearts.  Hebrews 8.10

50 days after The Lamb of God was Sacrificed and Raised from the Dead

to an Indestructable Life, Living and Working in those who believe in Him

God removes the heart of stone from our flesh

and gives us a heart of flesh   Ezekiel 36.26

in Christ all things have been made new  2 Corinthians 5.17

we have a new heart and a new spirit

we know our Shepherd's Voice

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE PATIENT - COMFORTABLY NUMB

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

you are waxing as if godlike here -

"it is written"  

"Vas has spoken" 

as giving decrees from on high????  

as if knowing the hearts of all mankind????  

bad sign amigo   

you think there's a possibility

a need to check in

or you might need to get checked out?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well there's no substance

Well there's no substance here, just bullshit from the bible of lies and a classic case of theist hypocrisy. Moving on...

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Well there's no substance here, just bullshit from the bible of lies and a classic case of theist hypocrisy. Moving on...

Atheists cannot appreciate substance, just like swine cannot appreciate pearls.  I appreciate the Truth (Water) because christ (Lamb) rose from the dead.

Atheists in no-substance houses should not cast "no substance" stones.

Move on if you want.  Through the Gift of Grace, I am moving on to eternal Life (Bread).

Quote:
"I'm bored...queue the CHOMP and/or garbage wall of text...

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, a mystic and yogi conception of G-d --

Now what the OP was saying . .

Hebrews  8 :10d --  '' . .  I will be their God and they will be my people''

Reminded me of something to cover, that I will make a post for future reference only -- 

Book of Ruth 1:11-22  New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)

"Now Naomi said, “Turn back, my daughters, why will you go with me? Do I still have sons in my womb that they may become your husbands?  Turn back, my daughters, go your way, for I am too old to have a husband. Even if I thought there was hope for me, even if I should have a husband tonight and bear sons, would you then wait until they were grown? ..Then they wept aloud again. Orpah kissed her mother-in-law, but Ruth clung to her.
So she said, “See, your sister-in-law has gone back to her people and to her gods; return after your sister-in-law.”  But Ruth said,
“Do not press me to leave you
    or to turn back from following you!
Where you go, I will go;
    where you lodge, I will lodge;
your people shall be my people,
 and your God my God. Where you die, I will die—
  there will I be buried.
May the Lord do thus and so to me,
    and more as well,  if even death parts me from you!”
  When Naomi saw that she was determined to go with her, she said no more to her. So the two of them went on until they came to Bethlehem. When they came to Bethlehem, the whole town was stirred because of them; and the women said, “Is this Naomi?” She said to them,
“Call me no longer Naomi,
    call me Mara,
    for the Almighty has dealt with me, thus.
 I went away full, but the Lord has brought me back empty;
so why call me Naomi  when the Lord has dealt harshly with me,
and the Almighty has brought calamity upon me?”
 So Naomi returned together with Ruth the Moabite, her daughter-in-law, who came back with her from the country of Moab. Naomi and Ruth came to Bethlehem at the beginning of the barley harvest.''

Omni-0FF-Site/0FF-Site   (Important)  Under Misc. -- Conceptions of  G-d,  being 'theme' related 'theme' related : -

View/See the  Image Uploaded --

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
>> GIVE BIRTH TO A NEW LIFE, Bub ? **Tri-Goddess**

Re :: GIVE BIRTH TO A NEW LIFE, Bub ?

** Single Image  IS the comment  View/SEE:: The Upload,  as follows::

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
SOMETHING TO CHEW ON

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Vas,

Maybe you can learn something from one of your own...

George Bernard Shaw is perhaps most renowned as a free thinker and liberal philosopher. In his last writings we read, “The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, led, instead, directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions of worshippers in the temples of a thousand creeds. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith.”

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
SOMETHING TO CHEW ON

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Vas,

George Bernard Shaw is perhaps most renowned as a free thinker and liberal philosopher. In his last writings we read, “The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, led, instead, directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions of worshippers in the temples of a thousand creeds. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith.”

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll's dshonesty knew no bounds...for now in desperation it relied on misquoted words which were known to be false:

»Lies the christians Tell: George Bernard Shaw

...Evangelist and editor Homer Duncan has been instrumental in spreading this fraud. The words are actually from

Act 3 of Shaw's 1932 play Too Good to be True. Shaw, incidentally, was not an atheist (Free Inquiry, Winter 1985/86: 37-38).

And sure enough – it is in Act 3, the character of the Elder, and I quote:

THE ELDER [rising impulsively] Determinism is gone, shattered, buried with a thousand dead religions, evaporated with the clouds

of a million forgotten winters. The science I pinned my faith to is bankrupt: its tales were more foolish than all the miracles of the

priests, its cruelties more horrible than all the atrocities of the Inquisition. Its spread of enlightenment has been a spread of cancer:

its counsels that were to have established the millennium have led straight to European suicide. And I--I who believed in it as no

religious fanatic has ever believed in his superstition! For its sake I helped to destroy the faith of millions of worshippers in the

temples of a thousand creeds. And now look at me and behold the supreme tragedy of the atheist who has lost his faith--his faith

in atheism, for which more martyrs have perished than for all the creeds put together. Here I stand, dumb before my scoundrel of

a son; for that is what you are, boy, a common scoundrel and nothing else... 

And though the Troll refused to answer the question

Quote:
What do you value more, truth or your beliefs?
, it was clear which It valued more...

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Vas,

Lies.

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Next!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

zarathustra wrote:

The Troll's dshonesty knew no bounds...for now in desperation it relied on misquoted words which were known to be false:

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:zarathustra

Fonzie wrote:

zarathustra wrote:

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP 

Wow Vastet, I am impressed. You taught an old troll a new trick. You are a troll whisperer.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
lmfao

lmfao

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE VAS ROSETTA STONE

Vastet wrote:
lmfao

Vas,

"I make friends all over" ?  

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
The brain regions insula and anterior cingulate assoc. w/ pain

Re:: The brain regions,  insula and anterior cingulate assoc. w/ pain

Whereas, I unwittingly seem to cause pain all over . .

Image is an interesting  puzzle image in this one --

Addendum to December 11, 2015 - 11:55pm #4552  Uploaded or Uploaded Single Image IS the comment  --

See in Uploaded image  -- Quran (an-Nisa) 4:171 a --  ''. . And do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him.''

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:
lmfao

Vas,

"I make friends all over" ?  

What?

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sphinx "Mystery"

Re:: Sphinx "Mystery"

Single Image IS the comment, along with a brief addendum Image that was helpful to some, I'd think --

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
> Keep Saturn in Saturnalia (Entitled)

0mni-OFF-Site/Original 0ff-Site/Off-Site --

Re:: Keep Saturn in Saturnalia Dana, Now you has got to be kidding ? (I kid, but I kid with a purpose, in the title words) --

This particular posted image has been widely regarded as less than inspired, with this severe cold, but it serves a purpose to point out something to get things moving along!

Dana, Now you have got to be kidding ?  This has been widely regarded as less than inspired, with this severe cold I have, but it serves a purpose to point out something to get things moving along!

Image is Uploaded, See Uploaded Image, as follows ::

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
That 70s show actor who played "Red" Forman's catchphrase

Re :: ''That 70s show'' actor who played: "Red" Forman's catchphrase --

The Single Uploaded Image is the comment, . .  And, You'll have to forgive BriBri though!

Warning !!!

p.p.s. --  Note :: Warning -- Part of this image is a visual representation  of some the lowbrow banter, of late! But, Bulk is OFF-Site/Omni-0FF-Site, altogether in one image!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
MERRY CHRISTMAS

DT - I hope santa Sapient got you a coloring book for Christmas...  

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Walks of fingers dancing across fields of heated nerves . . .

Re:: Walks of fingers dancing across fields of heated nerves . . .

You mean like these types  (Images is Reply to someone who NEVER learns) --

View Single Uploaded  Image,  image is the Reply (but content is obviously mainly to OFF-Site) ::

P.S.-- Excuse me, 0P . . Addressed to Brainiac

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
You must have a spirit of ingenuity and sticktoitiveness, Okay ?

Re:: You must have a spirit of ingenuity and sticktoitiveness (Okay ?) ?

Single Image Uploaded IS the comment!  I'll be sure  to avoid  the free-for-all in the other two busiest threads . .

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR

Vastet wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote

Vas,

On the brink of a new year and the end of an old I appreciate the extent to which you have opened the atheist door.  

I am optimistic about the future moment by moment.  It is very efficient knowing where Truth is - it just needs to be understood and applied.  It is very adaptable to be focused on the Living Christ - not an idol that is destined to fall.  Situations need to be met with Living Force - and I can do that in Christ, with Christ in me.  

At this time of year many "resolve" this or that - but it remains to be seen whether it is an "empowered resolution".  To say "I am going to do this or that..." is an idol that falls again and again hoping to teach us not to rely on man with air in his nostrils - who, though swollen with pride - can't even guarantee his next breath.  "I can do all things through Christ Who Strengthens me" - is not to say:  "I can do all things because I say I will".  

There is substance to sustain:  The LORD Jesus Who IS Truth loves us enough to die for us even when we were enemies.  If the first sentence is true in the Bible - which it is...the rest of the Bible is no problem.  God Who can Speak the world into existence can for sure hold His Book together.   There is substance in the application:  "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding".  "It is not within man to direct his steps".  These things prove efficient and true and practical.  

Jesus told the parable:  the Kingdom of Heaven is like a man scattering seed on the ground.  He rises and sleeps day and night and the seed grows - he knows not how...  The fact is, knowing God is running things and is Capable of running things means we don't NEED to know how everything works.  And we don't.  We don't know to this day how seed has life and grows.  However if we KNOW the ONE Who is making it happen and holding it all together we are focused right.  

The practice of having a wrong conception of walking by faith in Jesus - identifying with His Death...AND His Life - then rejecting that false conception is a barrier to learning.  To flee from the thought of God and be in denial is to harden against understanding things which are not understood.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah. There is no god, you're still wasting your life on nothing.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Another Pagan Equinox had passed, yet it was still quite easy...

Quote:
blah blah blah blah blah.
You have taught yourself the trick of ignoring the Truth of the Living christ (Light).  You are an atheist whisperer.  

Quote:
There is no god, you're still wasting your life on nothing.
If the bible (Word) is True (and it is), then there is a god (Water), and you are wasting the Gift of Life that jesus paid for with his death, for Nothing (Evolution).

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Btw, To the OP Happy New Year wishes DEARIES

Btw, To the OP & Two Others a Big Happy New Year DEARIES . .

Single image is OFF-Site/Omni-Off-Site but still nicely ties in to a New Year's Greeting, I thought ::

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
MEET THE ENEMY YOU FEAR MOST AND CAN'T FACE

Vastet wrote:
blah blah blah blah blah. There is no god, you're still wasting your life on nothing.

Vas,

I can understand there's a courage problem - fear of the unknown.  It is quite a "come down" to be "born anew" - and have to learn to walk in "newness of life", "walk by faith", "walk in the Light as He is in the Light" become a "babe in Christ".  Pride becomes quite a barrier - the hole gets deeper.  It's true there's always an initiation - an awkward learning ane orientation period when you try something new. But until you actually experience something totally foreign to you it will always be remote.  And, yes there is a lot new and foreign to you in Christ.  

We are no longer "slaves of sin" - we have a new Champion in us - working in us, coaching us, fighting for us, with us.  We have "identified" with Jesus in His death through baptism and the array of meaning that is baptism.  Now in "sanctification" we identify with Jesus in His Resurrection (never to die again, death has no longer dominion over Him).  The same power that raised Jesus from the dead is at work in us.  When we start to learn how to walk in faith we find we have an "empowered" upward growth.  We find "we CAN do this" - in Christ we can fight Satan and win.  In Christ also we can continue to win over the old nature of sin.  

This is something you can't do on your own.  Without Christ you can't have "empowered" sanctification.  The idol of trusting in yourself keeps falling off the shelf - with the eternal purpose of teaching us we can't rely on ourselves.  

You should try facing your fears and deeply investigate the Word of God and the Good News of the Gift of God - Grace through faith in Jesus Christ.  With your continual flight from the Truth of the Word of God and the Word of God, the Living Christ and The Holy Spirit you are hardening the means of ever understanding and being saved.  You are your own worst enemy.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes it can be scary to

Yes it can be scary to embrace the truth and leave your fantasies behind. Or so I'm told. Since I never had any such fantasies I can't say with certainty but it sounds reasonable.

Leave behind your lies and embrace reality. Be something more than the nothing you are. It isn't so scary once you've let go of the bullshit. Smiling

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Very surprised by when I couldn't believe eyes . .

Re :: Very surprised by when I couldn't believe eyes . .

I couldn't help but think the OP is somehow including my image posted in his (his or hers) proclamation, '' . . this page''::

Image is Reply, though more by simply arousing my ire, but Trolls love doing that!!

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll would not admit to Its dishonest misquoting of George Bernard Shaw, but continued to recycle Its jesus/god/word/spirit formula.

And yet, it was still quite easy...

Quote:
Yes it can be scary to embrace the truth and leave your fantasies behind. Or so I'm told. Since I never had any such fantasies I can't say with certainty but it sounds reasonable. Leave behind your lies and embrace reality. Be something more than the nothing you are. It isn't so scary once you've let go of the bullshit. Smiling
god (Lamb) is the Truth (Water), and he says, "Be not afraid" (Isaiah 41:10).  christ (Word) found it scary to embrace death, but did so anyway so that we might have the Gift of Life.  Or so I'm told in the bible, which is true.  Leave your sinful material fantasies behind and embrace the Truth (Spirit).  jesus (Light) isn't so scary once you accept his Gift.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Weathervane, neither do we know from where it comes and blows !

Re :: Weathervane, neither do we know from where it comes and blows . .

Image, the Single image is Comment,  . .  as follows ::

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Long live the pioneers Rebels and mutineers Go forth (smile)

Long live the pioneers Rebels and mutineers Go forth (smile)

Changing Up the Image(s), Uploaded Image IS the Comment . .

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
ONE CARD PICKUP and HOW TO PLAY by VAS (a joker)

Vastet wrote:
Yes it can be scary to embrace the truth and leave your fantasies behind. Or so I'm told. Since I never had any such fantasies I can't say with certainty but it sounds reasonable. Leave behind your lies and embrace reality. Be something more than the nothing you are. It isn't so scary once you've let go of the bullshit. Smiling

Vas,

It may occur to you that you don't have any real answers - to anything...but probably not.  The "brush off" you give me is understandable though.  You have to give the whole creation the same "brush off" to avoid seeing God - and, as an inevitable result:  seeing yourself as you are.  You must get a lot of practice "brushing off" and the cards you are left with are few - and, like you said you're already played them (or it).  

I was wondering how you might really chew the fat with one of your atheist coharts and really "git down with the git down" into the old "no faith, no stamp collection" routine and be really lovin' it.  But you even rebuff your atheist buddies that come not even bringing the stamp collection they don't have - you wouldn't give 'em the time of day even if it was straight up noon.  

I think there is a fear of facing questions that are too close to incriminating Light - or...it has reached the point where seeing doesn't see and hearing doesn't hear...DIY broke.   

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie, one day it may occur

Fonzie, one day it may occur to you that you don't have any real anserws, to anything at all. The brush off you give me is understandable though. You have to give the entire universe, and all of human and non-human history the brush off in order to believe in a false god. You must get a lot of practice brushing off the truth and covering it with lies. The cards you are left with are useless jokers. And they aren't wild.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dejà vu . . Sapient or Bob stop on by - the Cyclic nature of it

re:: Dejà vu . .  Sapient or Bob stop on by - the Cyclic nature of it . .  .

theOP wrote:
'' .  . God Knows what He's Doing.  Anyway that would mean the earth's materials could be billions old, peg the meter on your counter but older yet.  "In the Beginning God" - was already past tense.  Go back as far as you can go and God was way before that''

Hello, Apparently, the troll  won't even comment on specifics or various peculiarities from sustained criticisms of many different extant models.

Image is a brief additional Uploaded Image --

>>  "" Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas ?   OP a freebie --  The Bible verse  Of the Day  --  So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw G-d face to face, and yet my life was yet spared.”

P.S. --   The other Thread is actually this page, K?

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll would not admit to Its dishonest misquoting of George Bernard Shaw, but continued to recycle Its jesus/god/word/spirit formula.

And yet, it was still quite easy...

Quote:
Fonzie, one day it may occur to you that you don't have any real anserws [sic], to anything at all. The brush off you give me is understandable though. You have to give the entire universe, and all of human and non-human history the brush off in order to believe in a false god. You must get a lot of practice brushing off the truth and covering it with lies. The cards you are left with are useless jokers. And they aren't wild.
I don't have the real answers, but I put my faith in christ (Bread), who has all the real answers.  

I am not brushing off the universe, I am following the Creator (Lamb) of the universe.

You would like to brush your sins under the carpet of Evolution.  But long after your magic carpet has stopped flying, the Chariot of the Lord (Water) will still be riding towards heaven.

god (Spirit) deals a winning hand to those who accept his Gift.  The atheist tries to beat the House, but is only cheating himself.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry Dana, your post broke

Sorry Dana, your post broke the formatting of the site and had to be removed.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
A replacement should prove to be reasonably satisfactory !

> A replacement should prove to be reasonably satisfactory, the Upload is the Comment ::

View Uploaded pic or Image - -

http://omo.io/