It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

 

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

 


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
NO ANSWERS - NO PICTURES - BUT NO PROBLEM

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie, one day it may occur to you that you don't have any real anserws, to anything at all. The brush off you give me is understandable though. You have to give the entire universe, and all of human and non-human history the brush off in order to believe in a false god. You must get a lot of practice brushing off the truth and covering it with lies. The cards you are left with are useless jokers. And they aren't wild.

 

Vas,

It HAS occurred to me that I don't have the answers - and it's nice to know Where the answers are and Who Has Them - and yes, practice is good!  And true, you "can't win with a losin' hand" ("Things Have Changed" - Bob Dylan) (...or was it George Bernard Shaw I can't remember) - but I do have faith I have a Winning Hand in Jesus Christ.  You have faith in your "chomp chomp chomp", scientific method, and "no faith-faith" and I have faith in the Word of God.  

BTW I also don't have any interest in looking up hundreds of little pictures to copy and paste here - though I know that would be both decorative and a powerful argument in this debate... (though of course they would have to be okayed by your high standard of debating criticism).

But Life in Christ is good and I'm down for the struggle.  A key thing is realizing I don't have answers (as you say)- nor (I would add) do I have Power on my own to progress forward.  It is a matter of learning to walk - by the Spirit...in fellowship with God and Jesus.  It's a faith thing...it's a focus thing.  The answers? ...well, they ARE there I will say that, for anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear.  You see the picture?  


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:It HAS occurred

Fonzie wrote:
It HAS occurred to me that I don't have the answers

Only compartmentally. You think you have an answer, the greatest answer to the greatest question. Despite having absolutely no proof. Despite the fact it was invented by savages who knew nothing about anything. Despite having rejected everything else those savages believed. I would pay good money to understand the mechanics of brain functions in theists. It would be instructive to know how they construct the world in their minds. How they ignore proven fact in order to believe in something that does nothing more for them than a placebo would.

Fonzie wrote:
but I do have faith I have a Winning Hand in Jesus Christ.

You can have faith you are holding a royal flush all you like, it doesn't change the fact that you are holding jokers. When the last call comes in, you won't be getting the pot.

Fonzie wrote:
BTW I also don't have any interest in looking up hundreds of little pictures to copy and paste here - though I know that would be both decorative and a powerful argument in this debate... (though of course they would have to be okayed by your high standard of debating criticism).

I doubt very much that you have the artistic capacity to mimic Dana. You'd probably post a bunch of jesus and bible pics and think it was comparable.
That said, noones going to stop you from trying.

Fonzie wrote:
A key thing is realizing I don't have answers (as you say)

No you aren't there yet. I've spoken to real theists who truly understand what faith is. They are lightyears ahead of you.

The greatest irony is that the loudest theists are also the dumbest about their own religion. People like that are the ultimate in failure, because even if their god does exist, they'll never meet it. They are heretics against their own religion and they'll never know it. No matter what happens when death comes, they will be rejected by the very god they believe in (or one they don't believe in), or they will become oblivious. No matter what, they lose everything and their entire existence becomes completely irrelevant.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
VAS'S SURE FLUSH - CARD HAND AND CARD HOUSE

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
It HAS occurred to me that I don't have the answers
Only compartmentally. You think you have an answer, the greatest answer to the greatest question. Despite having absolutely no proof. Despite the fact it was invented by savages who knew nothing about anything. Despite having rejected everything else those savages believed. I would pay good money to understand the mechanics of brain functions in theists. It would be instructive to know how they construct the world in their minds. How they ignore proven fact in order to believe in something that does nothing more for them than a placebo would.
Fonzie wrote:
but I do have faith I have a Winning Hand in Jesus Christ.
You can have faith you are holding a royal flush all you like, it doesn't change the fact that you are holding jokers. When the last call comes in, you won't be getting the pot.
Fonzie wrote:
BTW I also don't have any interest in looking up hundreds of little pictures to copy and paste here - though I know that would be both decorative and a powerful argument in this debate... (though of course they would have to be okayed by your high standard of debating criticism).
I doubt very much that you have the artistic capacity to mimic Dana. You'd probably post a bunch of jesus and bible pics and think it was comparable. That said, noones going to stop you from trying.
Fonzie wrote:
A key thing is realizing I don't have answers (as you say)
No you aren't there yet. I've spoken to real theists who truly understand what faith is. They are lightyears ahead of you. The greatest irony is that the loudest theists are also the dumbest about their own religion. People like that are the ultimate in failure, because even if their god does exist, they'll never meet it. They are heretics against their own religion and they'll never know it. No matter what happens when death comes, they will be rejected by the very god they believe in (or one they don't believe in), or they will become oblivious. No matter what, they lose everything and their entire existence becomes completely irrelevant.

 

 

 

Vas,

There you have it in the balance - Vas says one thing...but the Word of God says another.  Vas, who doesn't BELIEVE the Word of God but nevertheless is so impressed with his own brilliance he gives a "drive-by" interpretation.  And Vas, who has no interest in pleasing God nor has faith in God (rather faith in himself) will not hesitate to give a full report on What God Will Say and Do in the end, maybe even consulting him on things so He gets it right in Vas's world.    

The working of the atheist mind which orbits its own nucleus in blind ignorance would be an entertaining thing if not so tragic.  And no Vas I'm not buying any shares in your faith in yourself or whatever it is you have a "warm glow" toward.  You telling me how things will go at the end has the relevance of Democrats telling Republicans how to win.  Your faith in yourself is truly a house of cards (all Vases) - a sure flush.   

 

 

 

 

 

 


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

 

The Troll would not still not admit to Its dishonest misquoting of George Bernard Shaw, but continued to recycle Its jesus/god/word/spirit formula.

And yet, in-depth textual comparison revealed that it was still quite easy...

 

I don't have the real answers, but I put my faith in christ (Bread), who has all the real answers.

 

god (Spirit) deals a winning hand to those who accept his Gift. The atheist tries to beat the House, but is only cheating himself.

It HAS occurred to me that I don't have the answers - and it's nice to know Where the answers are and Who Has Them - and yes, practice is good!

 

And true, you "can't win with a losin' hand" ("Things Have Changed" - Bob Dylan) (...or was it George Bernard Shaw I can't remember) - but I do have faith I have a Winning Hand in Jesus Christ.

 

 

 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP Fonzie

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie wrote:
There you have it in the balance - Vas says one thing...but the Word of God says another.  

There is no word of god. Only the word of man.

Fonzie wrote:
Vas, who doesn't BELIEVE the Word of God

There is no word of god, thus there is nothing to believe.

Fonzie wrote:
but nevertheless is so impressed with his own brilliance he gives a "drive-by" interpretation.

It is impossible to interpret something that doesn't exist.

Fonzie wrote:
 And Vas, who has no interest in pleasing God nor has faith in God

One cannot please something that doesn't exist.

Fonzie wrote:
will not hesitate to give a full report on What God Will Say and Do in the end, maybe even consulting him on things so He gets it right in Vas's world.

Ah I love it when theists and trolls fail this badly. In fact, only theists are inclined to make reports on what their made up god would do or say in a given scenario. Atheists don't generally waste time trying to figure out how the non-existent would respond to a given scenario.

Fonzie wrote:
The working of the theist mind which orbits its own nucleus in blind ignorance would be an entertaining thing if not so tragic.

Fixed that for you. There was a type-o.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

It was still quite easy...

Quote:
There is no word of god. Only the word of man. There is no word of god, thus there is nothing to believe. It is impossible to interpret something that doesn't exist.
According to the Word of god (Bread of Substance), the "word of man" was confused by the Lord (Water) when man tried to build a tower to heaven.  It is impossible to interpret the Truth (Light) out of existence, but the atheist thinks he can, confused by faith in himself.

Quote:
Fixed that for you. There was a type-o.
We all have the typo of sin on our souls, but christ (Lamb) has provided the correction fluid through his death and resurrection (Magic).

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
DOUBLING DOWN WITH DOUBLE NOTHING STUFF

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
Fonzie wrote:
There you have it in the balance - Vas says one thing...but the Word of God says another.  
There is no word of god. Only the word of man.
Fonzie wrote:
Vas, who doesn't BELIEVE the Word of God
There is no word of god, thus there is nothing to believe.
Fonzie wrote:
but nevertheless is so impressed with his own brilliance he gives a "drive-by" interpretation.
It is impossible to interpret something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
 And Vas, who has no interest in pleasing God nor has faith in God
One cannot please something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
will not hesitate to give a full report on What God Will Say and Do in the end, maybe even consulting him on things so He gets it right in Vas's world.
Ah I love it when theists and trolls fail this badly. In fact, only theists are inclined to make reports on what their made up god would do or say in a given scenario. Atheists don't generally waste time trying to figure out how the non-existent would respond to a given scenario.
Fonzie wrote:
The working of the theist mind which orbits its own nucleus in blind ignorance would be an entertaining thing if not so tragic.
Fixed that for you. There was a type-o.

 

 

Vas,  

expanded version - same thing  (is it discussing something to just say "no it isn't" "yes it is" ?)  

you bring no explanation of why you should be believed or how you arrived at your unadmitted faith in yourself

nothing of substance to support the empty atheist position - except "this is what I (Vas) say" about it:  blah blah blah

(is that supposed to be a powerful argument?)

all Vas's great faith in what Vas thinks and what Vas says - all while Vas claims Vas has no faith at all - duh 

that ... may be good enough for you and the other atheists you can't get along with  -  but it isn't for me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
The Omega Directive (must be your Omega molecule)

 

 The Omega Directive (the Omega molecule) --

 

  This is purely to unwind to relax and stop thinking about the troubles of the weekend!

  A "sæter" is a meadow (Off-Site) --  This is purely to unwind to relax and stop thinking about the troubles of the weekend!

  An Image, more for, an image's own sake.   See/View  Single Uploaded, in the Uploaded image ::

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


 

 

 

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
Fonzie wrote:
There you have it in the balance - Vas says one thing...but the Word of God says another.  
There is no word of god. Only the word of man.
Fonzie wrote:
Vas, who doesn't BELIEVE the Word of God
There is no word of god, thus there is nothing to believe.
Fonzie wrote:
but nevertheless is so impressed with his own brilliance he gives a "drive-by" interpretation.
It is impossible to interpret something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
 And Vas, who has no interest in pleasing God nor has faith in God
One cannot please something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
will not hesitate to give a full report on What God Will Say and Do in the end, maybe even consulting him on things so He gets it right in Vas's world.
Ah I love it when theists and trolls fail this badly. In fact, only theists are inclined to make reports on what their made up god would do or say in a given scenario. Atheists don't generally waste time trying to figure out how the non-existent would respond to a given scenario.
Fonzie wrote:
The working of the theist mind which orbits its own nucleus in blind ignorance would be an entertaining thing if not so tragic.
Fixed that for you. There was a type-o.

 

 

Vas,  

expanded version - same thing  (is it discussing something to just say "no it isn't" "yes it is" ?)  

you bring no explanation of why you should be believed or how you arrived at your unadmitted faith in yourself

nothing of substance to support the empty atheist position - except "this is what I (Vas) say" about it:  blah blah blah

(is that supposed to be a powerful argument?)

all Vas's great faith in what Vas thinks and what Vas says - all while Vas claims Vas has no faith at all - duh 

that ... may be good enough for you and the other atheists you can't get along with  -  but it isn't for me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One giant projection.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

 The Troll would not still not admit to Its dishonest misquoting of George Bernard Shaw, but continued to recycle Its jesus/god/word/spirit formula.

And yet, it was still quite easy...

Quote:
One giant projection.

Is this the best argument that a billion years of atheistic evolution can come up with? 

Faith in yourself has given you nothing more than "One giant projection".  

My faith in christ (Lord) brings me a fortress against sin, and a newness of Life.

And Bread, too.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
> One mitten can wave a hello to another mitten -- Online ::

One mitten can wave a hello to another mitten Online ::

Hey there L i b b y -- One mitten can wave a hello to another mitten Online ::

 

  The lone image addressed to Off-Site/Omni-Off-Site ::

 

 

 

 

  p.s. -- Don't lose those bright eyes, I am actually concerned about this cool Cat (View Image Above).



 


 





 


 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
> (Scurvy dog) ''Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori'':

 re ::  Titled :: ''Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori'' :

 

 

 

 

     

 

 
















 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
>> The Wheels on the bus keep on turning . .

  >> The_Wheels_on_the_bus_keep_on_turning

 

  Addressed to UC/OFF-Site/Omni-Off-Site  (.. naturally) ::

 

  Single Uploaded Image is addressed to three certain someones, the Image is the Comment ::

 

  http://postimg.org/gallery/1xbplkp2o/27f6c499/

 

 

 

 















 


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
KINDLE EARTH WIND FIRE PROJECTION

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
Fonzie wrote:
There you have it in the balance - Vas says one thing...but the Word of God says another.  
There is no word of god. Only the word of man.
Fonzie wrote:
Vas, who doesn't BELIEVE the Word of God
There is no word of god, thus there is nothing to believe.
Fonzie wrote:
but nevertheless is so impressed with his own brilliance he gives a "drive-by" interpretation.
It is impossible to interpret something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
 And Vas, who has no interest in pleasing God nor has faith in God
One cannot please something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
will not hesitate to give a full report on What God Will Say and Do in the end, maybe even consulting him on things so He gets it right in Vas's world.
Ah I love it when theists and trolls fail this badly. In fact, only theists are inclined to make reports on what their made up god would do or say in a given scenario. Atheists don't generally waste time trying to figure out how the non-existent would respond to a given scenario.
Fonzie wrote:
The working of the theist mind which orbits its own nucleus in blind ignorance would be an entertaining thing if not so tragic.
Fixed that for you. There was a type-o.

 

 

Vas,  

expanded version - same thing  (is it discussing something to just say "no it isn't" "yes it is" ?)  

you bring no explanation of why you should be believed or how you arrived at your unadmitted faith in yourself

nothing of substance to support the empty atheist position - except "this is what I (Vas) say" about it:  blah blah blah

(is that supposed to be a powerful argument?)

all Vas's great faith in what Vas thinks and what Vas says - all while Vas claims Vas has no faith at all - duh 

that ... may be good enough for you and the other atheists you can't get along with  -  but it isn't for me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One giant projection.

 

 

Vas,

Let God decide who projects death versus who is a live broadcast - not on his own but because of the Spirit of Life in Christ.  If I project anything Christ is the Bulb in the projector.  It is not I that now live but Christ Who Lives in me.  There is a new principle at work in me and those who are "in Christ", born of the water and the Spirit.  We can choose to mind the things of the Spirit rather than the things of the flesh.  We have been freed from the crushing power of the flesh.  We have the Light (your projector metaphor) to see both flesh and Spirit - and make the choice.  

When Adam sinned the human race was "turned upside down" - the flesh became dominant, the spirit dominated by the flesh and sin.  We who are "in Christ" have been turned "right-side-up" - freed from HAVING to mind the things of the flesh...and able rather to choose Life through the Power of the Spirit of Life, the Guarantee of our sonship.  I am in the presence of sin just like you but able to "walk by the Spirit" of God.  If I sin - which I do - I enjoy it about as much as falling on the ice or worse.   I don't aim to sin, don't want to sin, have no excuse to sin - but it happens, I fall and I hate it.

Those who don't have the Spirit of Christ are dead while they (think they) live.  They may even try to train the flesh into some sort of a good religious circus act - which in reality is a bad circus act.  The flesh isn't capable of doing good - neither my flesh nor yours.  Those that mind the flesh choose death.  If you don't have the Spirit of Christ you're not "back lit".  You don't even have that choice available because you haven't received it by faith in Christ.  You don't project life but rather death.  You have no bulb nor life nor answers unless you have Christ.  I am telling you the truth that your faith is in yourself and it's because you don't believe God and the Light He sent that you don't have Light or Life.  You can and you could but you don't.  Maybe you will - maybe you won't.  

 

 

 


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
KINDLE EARTH WIND FIRE PROJECTION

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
Fonzie wrote:
There you have it in the balance - Vas says one thing...but the Word of God says another.  
There is no word of god. Only the word of man.
Fonzie wrote:
Vas, who doesn't BELIEVE the Word of God
There is no word of god, thus there is nothing to believe.
Fonzie wrote:
but nevertheless is so impressed with his own brilliance he gives a "drive-by" interpretation.
It is impossible to interpret something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
 And Vas, who has no interest in pleasing God nor has faith in God
One cannot please something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
will not hesitate to give a full report on What God Will Say and Do in the end, maybe even consulting him on things so He gets it right in Vas's world.
Ah I love it when theists and trolls fail this badly. In fact, only theists are inclined to make reports on what their made up god would do or say in a given scenario. Atheists don't generally waste time trying to figure out how the non-existent would respond to a given scenario.
Fonzie wrote:
The working of the theist mind which orbits its own nucleus in blind ignorance would be an entertaining thing if not so tragic.
Fixed that for you. There was a type-o.

 

 

Vas,  

expanded version - same thing  (is it discussing something to just say "no it isn't" "yes it is" ?)  

you bring no explanation of why you should be believed or how you arrived at your unadmitted faith in yourself

nothing of substance to support the empty atheist position - except "this is what I (Vas) say" about it:  blah blah blah

(is that supposed to be a powerful argument?)

all Vas's great faith in what Vas thinks and what Vas says - all while Vas claims Vas has no faith at all - duh 

that ... may be good enough for you and the other atheists you can't get along with  -  but it isn't for me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One giant projection.

 

 

Vas,

Let God decide who projects death versus who is a live broadcast - not on his own but because of the Spirit of Life in Christ.  If I project anything Christ is the Bulb in the projector.  It is not I that now live but Christ Who Lives in me.  There is a new principle at work in me and those who are "in Christ", born of the water and the Spirit.  We can choose to mind the things of the Spirit rather than the things of the flesh.  We have been freed from the crushing power of the flesh.  We have the Light (your projector metaphor) to see both flesh and Spirit - and Power to make the choice.  

When Adam sinned the human race was "turned upside down" - the flesh became dominant, the spirit dominated by the flesh and sin.  We who are "in Christ" have been turned "right-side-up" - freed from HAVING to mind the things of the flesh...and able rather to choose Life through the Power of the Spirit of Life, the Guarantee of our sonship.  I am in the presence of sin just like you but able to "walk by the Spirit" of God.  If I sin - which I do - I enjoy it about as much as falling on the ice or worse.   I don't aim to sin, don't want to sin, have no excuse to sin - but it happens, I fall and I hate it.

Those who don't have the Spirit of Christ are dead while they (think they) live.  They may even try to train the flesh into some sort of a good religious circus act - which in reality is a bad circus act.  The flesh isn't capable of doing good - neither my flesh nor yours.  Those that mind the flesh choose death.  If you don't have the Spirit of Christ you're not "back lit".  You don't even have that choice available because you haven't received it by faith in Christ.  You don't project life but rather death.  You have no bulb nor life nor answers unless you have Christ.  I am telling you the truth that your faith is in yourself and it's because you don't believe God and the Light He sent that you don't have Light or Life.  You can and you could but you don't.  Maybe you will - maybe you won't.  

 

 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Re :: Why can't we work out our differences? Why can't we ?!

 Re :: Why can't we work out our differences? Why can't we ?! ... Little people

 

  Single Upload/ Uploaded Image IS the comment,  as follows ::
 

 

 

 

 






 

 

 

:

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
^^ Fonzie spouts a lot of

^^ Fonzie spouts a lot of garbage and Dana attempts to improve the quality of the thread with pics.

-> Vastet laughs

vv CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
^^ Fonzie spouts a lot of garbage and Dana attempts to improve the quality of the thread with pics.
We are all pieces of garbage, and god (Light) provided the cleanup crew through christ (Water), to recycle us into new Life (Bread).  

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Crochet Beanie or Peasant Bonnet -- And Now Back to Our Show!

 Crochet Beanie or Peasant Bonnet -- And Now Back to Our Show!

   ( ( Delineating the Structure of Normal and Abnormal Personality Types . .  ) )  -

 

   Misc. Bonus Image, See Image Uploaded IS the Comment --

 

 

 

 

 



 

 p.s--  BTW, Nevermind about what you can glean from the post: #4614, 0mni-0FF-Site/0FF-Site !

 



 





 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
> Angels Watching over me, Angels callin', My Lord ?!?

> Angels Watching over me, Angels callin', My Lord ?!?

 

   Misc. Image, the Single Uploaded Image is the Comment::

 

  

 

   

 

 

 

 




 

 


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
VAS AND DT - TROLLS AT LARGE

Vastet wrote:
^^ Fonzie spouts a lot of garbage and Dana attempts to improve the quality of the thread with pics. -> Vastet laughs vv CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

 

Vas,

You pretend to pride yourself in honesty from your point of view - but who is the real troll here?  In the atheist versus theist debate I have laid it out from my side - you have given drive by responses, brush offs with very little substance - and your "one size fits all" "CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP".  Then DT has a Sears catalogue going that has no relevance.  In reality you and DT define "trollism".  These answers of yours appear to come from under a bridge - no offense to bridges.  Of course you have this "in" with the site since you have the magic word for Sapient and bow to the no stamp collection lie.  This lie you are supporting is but for a moment.  You are fooling yourself.  

Salvation through faith in Jesus Christ will never end.  


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Old Troll has re-shattered the quiet,

Like the traitor, Judás Iscaríot.

But this time, please don't feed,

For there's really no need;

Just let Fonzie-Meph stay on his diet.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:You pretend to

Fonzie wrote:
You pretend to pride yourself in honesty from your point of view

Projection.

Fonzie wrote:
but who is the real troll here?

We all are. Of course, you and zara are demonstrably insane, stupid, and delusional, and I'm stringing you both along with a few seconds of effort a week. So technically speaking I'm the best troll, but we're all trolls.

Fonzie wrote:
In the atheist versus theist debate I have laid it out from my side

And I obliterated every argument you have. Multiple times over.

Fonzie wrote:
you have given drive by responses, brush offs with very little substance

A perfect description of your own participation.

Fonzie wrote:
and your "one size fits all" "CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP".

Lmfao it is rare that a retard actually makes me reduce my estimation of their intelligence, but you've accomplished it. Since you're too stupid to understand that every one of those CHOMP's aren't even directed at you there's really nothing to do here but laugh.

Fonzie wrote:
Then DT has a Sears catalogue going that has no relevance.  In reality you and DT define "trollism".

No, you and zara do. Dana isn't trolling, she's speaking a language you don't understand. Neither do most other people.

Fonzie wrote:
 This lie you are supporting is but for a moment.  You are fooling yourself.  

Repeat this to a mirror, because you're only describing yourself.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Quote:
but who is the real troll here?
We all are. Of course, you and zara are demonstrably insane, stupid, and delusional, and I'm stringing you both along with a few seconds of effort a week. So technically speaking I'm the best troll, but we're all trolls.
Projection.

 

Quote:
And I obliterated every argument you have. Multiple times over.
You have to tell yourself that to deny the Truth (Water).  Multiple times over.

 

Quote:
A perfect description of your own participation.
Projection.

 

Quote:
Dana isn't trolling, she's speaking a language you don't understand. Neither do most other people.
christ (Lamb) speaks the Language of Truth (Gospel) which all people can understand, but you choose not to.  Neither do most other people.

 

Quote:
Repeat this to a mirror, because you're only describing yourself.
A mirror reflects light, but I reflect the Light of god with my soul.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
RE:: (Lol) For just One second you'd be back to bother me ::

 

  RE::  For just One second you'd  be back to bother me ::

 

 

 

 

 

 






 



 






 

 

 

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Reader Omni-Off-site . . 'Til I see you again, Thanks!

        Reader Omni-Off-site  . .
 

  re ::  Reader Omni-Off-site  . . 'Til I see you again, Thanks!

 

        Single Uploaded Pic or Single Uploaded Image (Here or Below) ::

 

 

 

 

 

   P.S. --  Tiny bit of a Smirk     ((Smirk))

 






 







 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
It's Twilight Time (lyrics)

   It's Twilight Time  .  .  .  .

 

  Single Image is a Puzzle Image ::

  

      

  

  

 

  P.S. -- Hey! You should have  paid closer attention  to those  time-stamps, pretty folks (really)  Smiling
 



 





 

 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Well, Are you always this articulate (?)

   . . Well,  Are you always this articulate (?)  A good third of a clue, perhaps !!
 

  >>  Single buttressed bookends images ARE  the comment. If you will,  i dunno,  hoot *c a l l m e* --

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

                                 

 

 

 

 

 

 p.s. --  La da da dee da da do la la da da da de da do de dum

 




 

 





 


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
THE EMPTY ATHEIST BOX

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
You pretend to pride yourself in honesty from your point of view
Projection.
  Vas - You overwork that "projection" thing - like a guy with only a hammer seeing the world as one big nail.

Fonzie wrote:
but who is the real troll here?
We all are. Of course, you and zara are demonstrably insane, stupid, and delusional, and I'm stringing you both along with a few seconds of effort a week. So technically speaking I'm the best troll, but we're all trolls.

Vas, I see in you a guy who is wise in his own eyes - big hat, no cattle.

 

Fonzie wrote:
In the atheist versus theist debate I have laid it out from my side
And I obliterated every argument you have. Multiple times over.

Vas, you have only obliterated or answered in your pride induced fantisies, but oh well.  

 
Fonzie wrote:
you have given drive by responses, brush offs with very little substance
A perfect description of your own participation.
Wisdom from the sugar plum mountain of Vas.  
Fonzie wrote:
and your "one size fits all" "CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP".
Lmfao it is rare that a retard actually makes me reduce my estimation of their intelligence, but you've accomplished it. Since you're too stupid to understand that every one of those CHOMP's aren't even directed at you there's really nothing to do here but laugh. Vas, from your lofty perch everything looks too stupid, right?  
Fonzie wrote:
Then DT has a Sears catalogue going that has no relevance.  In reality you and DT define "trollism".
No, you and zara do. Dana isn't trolling, she's speaking a language you don't understand. Neither do most other people.  Vas, now THAT'S a masterpiece of understatement.  
Fonzie wrote:
This lie you are supporting is but for a moment.  You are fooling yourself.  
Repeat this to a mirror, because you're only describing yourself.

It's obvious atheists don't have anything of substance that they want to open to scrutiny.  The athiest world is not one they want explored - so they hide it with a cloud of nervous mocking.  There's nothing there.  


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Yet, U 2 Gets Hammered Down (?) ?

 >> Re:: Yet,  U 2 Gets Hammered Down (?) ? --

 

  Image Upload can be the only  Comment (still comic, but to a lessor degree) ::

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Post Script :: Comment -- The Upload has an unfortunate Typo in Italian that would be ''quella'', hehe!!
 

 





 







 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Expression of diversity - Vive les différence; expr. character?

 > Expression of diversity  - Vive les différence, expressive characteristics ?! ( Purely, Interplay  between recent Threads,  it happens )

         

 

  Images,  more of your Interplay between  THIS and another Thread, Uploads, they're  the Comment --

 

      

 

   

 

 

    

 










 



 

 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Say it, Say it . . Super Crazy Fun (J-Pop style) . .

 Re:: Say it,  Say it . . Super Crazy Fun --

 

    

 

 

    

    

 


 

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

 







 



 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote: Vas - You

Fonzie wrote:
Vas - You overwork that "projection" thing - like a guy with only a hammer seeing the world as one big nail.

No, you overwork it. Quit projecting your own flaws onto me and I'll quit pointing out that you are literally destroying your own arguments by doing so.

Fonzie wrote:
Vas, I see in you a guy who is wise in his own eyes - big hat, no cattle.

More projecting.

Fonzie wrote:
Vas, you have only obliterated or answered in your pride induced fantisies, but oh well.

More projecting.

Fonzie wrote:
Vas, from your lofty perch everything looks too stupid, right?

No. Just actual stupid people. Like you. Smiling

Fonzie wrote:
It's obvious atheists don't have anything of substance that they want to open to scrutiny.  The athiest world is not one they want explored - so they hide it with a cloud of nervous mocking.  There's nothing there.  

Replace atheist with theist and you'd be correct. In other words, you're STILL projecting.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

...still...


Quote:
No, you overwork it.
You cannot overwork when your work is for the Lord (Water).

Quote:
Quit projecting your own flaws onto me and I'll quit pointing out that you are literally destroying your own arguments by doing so.
I do not project my flaws; I ask christ (Spirit) to mend my flaws through his eternal Salvation.

Quote:
More projecting....More projecting...
The atheist sheep can only bleat "Projection", as he grazes in barren pastures.

Quote:
No. Just actual stupid people. Like you.Smiling
Projection.  

Quote:
Replace atheist with theist and you'd be correct. In other words, you're STILL projecting.
I will never replace the Truth of the Gospel wiht the Lies of atheism.  Project that. 


Que the... 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
TRY IT - YOU MIGHT LIKE IT

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Vas - You overwork that "projection" thing - like a guy with only a hammer seeing the world as one big nail.
No, you overwork it. Quit projecting your own flaws onto me and I'll quit pointing out that you are literally destroying your own arguments by doing so.
Fonzie wrote:
Vas, I see in you a guy who is wise in his own eyes - big hat, no cattle.
More projecting.
Fonzie wrote:
Vas, you have only obliterated or answered in your pride induced fantisies, but oh well.
More projecting.
Fonzie wrote:
Vas, from your lofty perch everything looks too stupid, right?
No. Just actual stupid people. Like you. Smiling
Fonzie wrote:
It's obvious atheists don't have anything of substance that they want to open to scrutiny.  The athiest world is not one they want explored - so they hide it with a cloud of nervous mocking.  There's nothing there.  
Replace atheist with theist and you'd be correct. In other words, you're STILL projecting.

 

Vas,

I am projecting the fact that all who accept God's Righteousness through faith in Christ will be saved.  I believe that you haven't because you have said you haven't.  You have mentioned in the past some good things you are doing as you see them that help some people as you see it - but according to the Word of God that isn't acceptable to God.  But you don't accept the Word of God either - or even the fact of God.  

If you were to read the Word of God and believe in God and accept Christ as your Savior - and approach life totally depending on Jesus it would open up a totally new life to you.  I think back in the day - when you were a good Sunday school guy - you must have approached it as if it was based on works.  If I'm right projecting my own previous stumbling in this respect on you - it was a miserable thing.  In approaching righteousness as if it was based on your own works, a DIY righteousness - you meet up with the schoolmaster and get a good whipping.   This is because the Word of God is all meant to bring us to Christ.  The law was meant to bring the Jews to Christ - the misery of DIY religion is meant to bring Gentiles to Christ.  

Your "good things" you think you are doing in life are a sack of cement as far as helping you find the real thing - faith in Christ, walking by the Spirit rather than the flesh, living in the Presence of God.  You are your own worst enemy as far as finding Life that is Life Indeed - because you yourself are so big in your own thinking you can't see it around yourself.  There is a proverb - "do you see the man who is wise in his own eyes - there is more hope for a fool than for him."  So what would be the answer.  "If any man thinks he is wise in this world - let him become a fool that he may become wise".  That would require humility - which isn't as bad as you might think.  Try it - you might like it.   

 

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP Fonzie

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie wrote:
I am projecting the fact that all who accept God's Righteousness through faith in Christ will be saved.

No, in that you are broadcasting an evil lie.

Fonzie wrote:
You have mentioned in the past some good things you are doing as you see them that help some people as you see it - but according to the Word of God that isn't acceptable to God.  But you don't accept the Word of God either - or even the fact of God.

Because it's a pathetically obvious lie. And even if it weren't, then your god would be evil by definition, and certainly not to be worshipped.

Fonzie wrote:
If you were to read the Word of God and believe in God and accept Christ as your Savior - and approach life totally depending on Jesus it would open up a totally new life to you.

A life of self delusion and irrelevance to existence. No thanks.

Fonzie wrote:
I think back in the day - when you were a good Sunday school guy - you must have approached it as if it was based on works.

I never went to church, I never believed in a god. Try your projection somewhere else.

Turn your back on the evils of willful ignorance and self deception. Embrace the truth and the light of reason.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
> Perils and Pitfalls in use of Social Media Ahead ::

  Re:: Perils and Pitfalls in use of Social Media Ahead ::

     Perils and Pitfalls in use of Social Media Ahead ::

 

  Single Uploaded Image IS Comment. I cannot help but wonder had you known, would you really have cause to worry so ?!??!?? --

 

 

 

 

 

 




 


 




 


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

It was still quite easy...

Quote:
No, in that you are broadcasting an evil lie.
If you find the Broadcast evil, maybe the problem is with your poorly-evolved antennae.

 

Quote:
Because it's a pathetically obvious lie. And even if it weren't, then your god would be evil by definition, and certainly not to be worshipped.
Rejecting the Obvious Fact of god (Lamb) makes you look pathetic.  The atheist tries to define god (Bread) out of existence so he can worship himself.  

 

Quote:
A life of self delusion and irrelevance to existence. No thanks.
If you think you can fumble through Life in the dark without christ (Water) lighting your way, then you are the deluded one.

 

Quote:
I never went to church, I never believed in a god. Try your projection somewhere else.
You can't claim jesus doesn't work for you, if you never tried jesus.  jesus projects salvation everywhere, but you have to be willing to receive it.

 

Quote:
Embrace the truth and the light of reason.
christ is the Truth and the Light and the Reason for our existence, and I embrace his Word (Spirit) with my whole soul.  Amen.


"I'm bored...que the CHOMP..." 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP I love

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

I love how dumb this guy is. Like I'm even reading his bullshit anymore. Cool

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Personal vs. problem solving leads to, I was cold as Jade stone!

 RE:: Personal vs. problem solving leads to, I was cold as Jade stone . .

 

    >  Personal vs. problem solving leads to, I was cold as Jade stone . .

 

   Image is of a personal meaning . . SEE:: Uploaded Image ::

 

   

 

   

 





  p.s. -- I have been known to frequent this site, . . folks !!

 

:
 

 


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
DOWNSIZE VAS

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
Fonzie wrote:
I am projecting the fact that all who accept God's Righteousness through faith in Christ will be saved.
No, in that you are broadcasting an evil lie.
Fonzie wrote:
You have mentioned in the past some good things you are doing as you see them that help some people as you see it - but according to the Word of God that isn't acceptable to God.  But you don't accept the Word of God either - or even the fact of God.
Because it's a pathetically obvious lie. And even if it weren't, then your god would be evil by definition, and certainly not to be worshipped.
Fonzie wrote:
If you were to read the Word of God and believe in God and accept Christ as your Savior - and approach life totally depending on Jesus it would open up a totally new life to you.
A life of self delusion and irrelevance to existence. No thanks.
Fonzie wrote:
I think back in the day - when you were a good Sunday school guy - you must have approached it as if it was based on works.
I never went to church, I never believed in a god. Try your projection somewhere else. Turn your back on the evils of willful ignorance and self deception. Embrace the truth and the light of reason.

 

 

 

Vas,

"Going to church" isn't the point anyway - you haven't missed out there.  But you have no excuse for not believing in God.  The Glory of God and His Power is evident in what is Created.  You claim to be wise - but you are "found out" in your blindness to this fact:  the Glory and Power of God in the creation around you.    

You say you're looking for evidence of God.  To see your lame replacement for God - yourself - should be evidence in itself.  You need a god so bad you have turned to yourself as an authority on life and the whole world in general.  If you speak something out of existence - I guess you think it's not there.  You may  think people buy your assessment - that your lips are with you, so who can be against you?  It's a package deal.  You work at trying to fool the world and you have ended up fooling yourself.  You have dug a pit and fallen into it.  

Who can deliver you from this state of heart and mind?  The Light of the world Himself.  If you think you are wise in this world - become a fool so you may become wise.  

 

 

 

 

 

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
You broke the site again

You broke the site again Dana.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
We were long waiting for a big opening, but couldn't happen yet.

 

  > We were long waiting for a big opening, but couldn't happen yet.

  We were long waiting for a big opening, but couldn't happen yet.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 P.S. -- See Additional Image Here or Below  -- 

  

 


 





 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
> May day May day or just May day (hehe) ? . .

> May day May day or just May day . . ?

> May day May day or just May day (hehe) . .

 

 

    (Unfortunately) Of absolutely little to no significance, but serves as a real reminder (*SHOCK*)!

 

 

 

 

 

 




 







 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
> It's So Amazing Just to say Hello, right ?!?

   >  It's So Amazing Just to say Hello, right ?

    > It's So Amazing Just to say Hello, right ?

 


   

     Single Image Upload -- Had to make some time to just say Hi . . (Interested parties)  ::   More leaving a note  in or of the past, so to speak (Read Reference) --

 

  

  

 

 

  

 

 







 

 







 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
You know that which you need to know . .


> Re ::  You know that which you needed to know . .

 

 

 

 



 

  p.s. --  You know, Sometimes we need to remember others (Yes!)!

 

:

 


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 1152
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
ATHEISTS ARE BROKE - BUT DON'T KNOW IT

Vastet wrote:
You broke the site again Dana.

 

 

 

Vas, 

This site has been broken  from the beginning.  The atheists keep telling themselves they've found it, lie to themselves, love the lie, believe the lie, live the lie, are the lie - lie broken.

Dana; downloads a million unsatisfying images - can't get enough, there aren't enough, never be enough, so do it again.  Where enough IS - there is enough, but...

You, king self sufficient, knowing all, wise in your lofty eyes, high door, high nose - but no bread.   Refusing Bread without price - thinking deep for sure.