It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
TANGLED UP IN THE NO FAITH BLUES

Vastet wrote:
 A great many people who are theists are happy, I'm sure. As long as their happiness does not require the suffering of others, I have no problem with you staying religious. Unfortunately, that is not always the case.

What could  be better than religion? Reality. Finding your own path has many rewards over a path forced upon or merely given to you. Figuring out things for yourself, instead of assuming that ancient stories have life figured out. Acknowledging that there is only one god in every persons life, and that god is themselves. Noone can make you do anything except yourself. There is always a choice. That makes you the ultimate power of yourself. You are your own god.

Vas,

You are missing out on the greatest things in life - walking by faith in God, the REAL GOD (not me or you BTW).  Either one of us would make the lousiest of gods.  

I ask at one time what it is that you or atheists are totally sure of  and you couldn't come up with anything.  This means that everything you are doing you are doing in doubt.  You don't enjoy the enthusiasm of believing in what you are doing and doing it with conviction.  You can't look back on it with satisfaction because you weren't sure about it even when you did it.  How can you be sure about what you've done when you weren't sure about anything when you did it?  

You are living in a swirling vortex of doubts about everything - and you position yourself at odds against the very thing that would still the storm:  faith in God in Christ and The Living Word of God and the Written Word of God which would shine Light on your path and bring you to a level place of confidence and calm.  It's an invitation from God you kick against - like an ox kicking the goads.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You've travelled back in

You've travelled back in time in an attempt to retroactively win a point you lost. Unfortunately you've only repeated the same points I already shredded in that attempt, which has had the amusing effect of you losing the same point yet again. And all I had to do was watch. lol

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
You've travelled back in time in an attempt to retroactively win a point you lost. Unfortunately you've only repeated the same points I already shredded in that attempt, which has had the amusing effect of you losing the same point yet again. And all I had to do was watch. lol
Projection.  jesus (Substance) won the argument long ago through his Resurrection.  You can keep repeating the same atheist points, but christ is the Living Word of god, and that works for me.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE VAS ILLUSIONARY SURETY PLAYGROUND

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

HA, so there is so far only one thing you are absolutely sure of - that you have straightened me out?  Is that the high point?  

Why don't you list the things you are absolutely sure of and disprove the point that you are only living every day in doubt about everything?

(oh wait, you've already imagined and enjoyed doing that long long ago in a place far far away...was that before evolution?)

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Straightening you out is

Straightening you out is impossible. Your brain is too damaged. Preventing you from damaging others is all that can be done now.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, σοφία forbid love ever leave any of us empty handed . .

>> Yes, σοφία forbid love ever leave any of us empty handed . . (Omni-Off-Site/0FF-Site) ::

p.s.  --  '' . . But there's a side to you   That  I never knew,  never knew''

:

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Straightening you out is impossible.
I walk the path of the Lord, which is straight and narrow.  It is impossible to get any straighter.

Quote:
Your brain is too damaged.
Your brain is better designed than any computer, yet you use it to deny the Designer.  You are only damaging yourself.

Quote:
Preventing you from damaging others is all that can be done now.
I am doing no damage, but bringing the Healing Light of christ (Lamb) to people.  It is only your dark, empty atheist faith in evolution that is damaging people's hope.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
AND THEY CALL THE WIND - VAS

Vastet wrote:
Straightening you out is impossible. Your brain is too damaged. Preventing you from damaging others is all that can be done now.

Vas,

So the point is valid - you're not sure about that either.  You've never offered anything you're absolutely sure about.  You're living in doubt about everything.

You don't know the satisfaction of doing something with conviction and looking back on it with satisfaction.  Instead you're making a career out of doubt.  

You don't have faith in anybody or anything - let alone faith in God.  You're like a leaf in the wind or a wave of the sea - Va(s) - cillating 

If I'm wrong about this - let's hear what you're sure about.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie's memory is shit, as

Fonzie's memory is shit, as I have indeed pointed things out which I'm absolutely sure about.

Fonzie doesn't realise living with faith doesn't make anyone more sure about anything, and that theists are the ones who constantly live in doubt. Poor bastard.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHAT THINGS

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie's memory is shit, as I have indeed pointed things out which I'm absolutely sure about. Fonzie doesn't realise living with faith doesn't make anyone more sure about anything, and that theists are the ones who constantly live in doubt. Poor bastard.[/quote

Vas,

Ok, prove you're not lying and projecting:  what things are you absolutely sure about?  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Why waste intellectu'l Glennfiddich,

On this Troll's game of Infinite Quidditch?

As les Québécois say,

"Laisse-faire dude, Oy vey!"

(If they mix in some skater and Yiddish.)

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow Fonzie actually beat the

Wow Fonzie actually beat the fool to the punch even though the fool was online.

@ the fool: CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

@ Fonzie: read the topic and see for yourself. Lazy idiot.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
** Too Much Information **

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
GETTING HUNGRY HUH

Vastet wrote:
Wow Fonzie actually beat the fool to the punch even though the fool was online. @ the fool: CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP @ Fonzie: read the topic and see for yourself. Lazy idiot.

Vas,

Why should I be concerned that you're lying to me when you do the same service for yourself.   

As to "CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP"  -  there's a proverb:   "the fool folds his hands and eats his own flesh"

You want that to go?  IT'S GONE!!! 

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
GETTING HUNGRY HUH

Vastet wrote:
Wow Fonzie actually beat the fool to the punch even though the fool was online. @ the fool: CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP @ Fonzie: read the topic and see for yourself. Lazy idiot.

Vas,

Why should I be concerned that you're lying to me when you do the same service for yourself.   

As to "CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP"  -  there's a proverb:   "the fool folds his hands and eats his own flesh"

You want that to go?  IT'S GONE!!! 

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
> Many of us ask ourselves, why would anyone be self-serving ???

>  Many of us ask . . why would anyone be self-serving ???

Single Image Uploaded is the Comment -- ((Now that this site is back up, it's properly formatted -- Labelled Under Misc. )) --

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Why should I be

Fonzie wrote:

You should be much more concerned with your lies than my truths.

As to the rest, you just keep proving how dense you are. lol

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
You should be much more concerned with your lies than my truths. As to the rest, you just keep proving how dense you are. lol
When have I told a lie?  Point it out.

When have you told the truth?  Point it out.

Archimedes discovered density by submerging gold in the bathtub.  You will discover the wrath of the Lord (Bread) when you are submerged in the Lake of Fire.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
> Mother's DAY has got to be just beginning soon !!

> Mother's DAY  has got  to be just beginning soon !!

Image Labelled under Art and Misc. Art Image, Uploaded as in the following ::

p.s. -- Hey!  Pay attention  to  the timestamps, now there's a good  clue  for friendlier observers  of the outsider  . .

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
ARE YOU A POLITICIAN? ANSWER THE Q.: WHAT ARE YOU SURE OF?

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
You should be much more concerned with your lies than my truths. As to the rest, you just keep proving how dense you are. lol

Vas,

If you're sure about something, anything, you know what it is and won't have any trouble knowing what it is and laying it out.  But I don't think you are sure about anything or have ever mentioned anything you're sure of.  I think this is a valid and significant point with you atheists.  You run through with the flag of "no faith" held high defiantly - "in your face" so to speak and make noise.  But when the debris clears you atheists are quietly experiencing and living with the consequences.  

You sail through life not only without a rudder or  destination but you are living in constant doubt - IN REAL TIME.  Since you have no answer you rage and laugh, throw arrows, firebrands and death.  

To all:  notice how Vas will change the subject rather than simply mention anything he is certain of.  There's a reason for this.  He isn't sure of anything.   

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:If you're sure

Fonzie wrote:
If you're sure about something, anything, you know what it is and won't have any trouble knowing what it is and laying it out.

Which is why I did so. As anyone capable of comprehending English and who isn't a pathological liar can see for themselves. Since you are responsible for the largest topic on this English speaking website, you must be capable of comprehending English. Which means you must be a pathological liar. There's another thing I'm absolutely sure of. A little bonus for ya.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
As anyone capable of comprehending English and who isn't a pathological liar can see for themselves.
Projection.

You can't state a single thing you are absolutely sure of, so instead you call me a pathological liar.  

I can state that I am absolutely sure (through Faith) that the Word of god is written by god, and jesus is the Light that resurrected from the Darkness, and THAT WORKS FOR ME.

Que (sic) the CHOMP... 

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE HAND BASKET SHORTAGE

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Vas,

You can eat and chomp and walk around and have the appearance of being alive - but to live immersed in doubt is a weak - life-d "impression" of living.  You're doing your impression of life - but until you have experienced THE LIFE THAT IS LIFE INDEED you haven't begun to live.  Thus you have answers WHILE EATING that aren't answers AT ALL - about premises you encircle - that aren't premises.  You have a false impression of life because you have a false impression of the God Who Made you - which you doubtfully reject as you float down the doubt rapids to the falls you doubt are there.  It's a weak unsure approach to everything - but you insist and prate on doubtfully.     

You float the idea I'm the enemy - but the enemy is the one without a paddle and those short of handbaskets.  

To be getting to know the WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE - and to be able to look forward to doing the right thing with certainty and conviction, not for show or a hidden agenda selfish benefit...then to look back with satisfaction without your heart condemning you in REAL TIME because the LORD IS ALIVE and His Spirit Living Within.  This is level ground, peace, a Fountain of Life.  The TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE from these false premises, false impressions of what false people hold up as real and then reject their own false creation and what is falsely called "knowledge".  

The Word of God however is a Light that guides us through this obstacle course also in REAL TIME.  THE TRUTH AND THE WAY a "living eternal GPS" guiding us, written on our hearts.  We know our Master's Voice and have no doubt about Who He IS or The SALVATION HE HAS BOUGHT for us in CHRIST'S DEATH for us - the DEATH OF DEATH.  He is our Righteousness - God has provided it all.  He has enabled our sins to be washed away - and all the sins of all mankind for all time.  I have no doubts about any of it - it's all 100% TRUE and always will be!  It's All God's Work and All to God's Glory...

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Entitled: A moment to get to know the history of the unplanned :

> A moment to get to know the history of the unplanned, but we know it all takes time . .

Please SEE Single Uploaded Image, as in the following Upload ::

:

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:You can eat and

Fonzie wrote:
You can eat and chomp and walk around and have the appearance of being alive - but to live immersed in doubt is a weak - life-d "impression" of living.

Then I suggest you drop religion and embrace reality, and start living.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll dodged yet agan to cover up Its pathological lies.  Yet it was still quite easy...

Quote:
How can you make suggestions when you aren't sure of anything?  

I suggest you drop the religion of atheistic evolution and embrace the Reality of the TRUTH of the WORD of god, and start living in the LIGHT of the Living CHRIST.  That is THE LIFE THAT IS LIFE INDEED, 100% TRUE, and THAT WORKS FOR ME.

"I'm bored...que (sic) the Troll/CHOMP..

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Sufficient unto the day is are the many troubles thereof"

> "Sufficient unto the day is are the many troubles thereof,"

Uploaded Art . . .  Single Image, plus two images for Upload ::

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
IMMERSED IN DOUBT

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
You can eat and chomp and walk around and have the appearance of being alive - but to live immersed in doubt is a weak - life-d "impression" of living.

Vas,

You have not been able to offer one thing you're sure of in this world

So your idea of "embracing reality" must be to

to venture to do things you're not sure of -

then you wonder if you have done the right thing -

a "shot in the dark" approach to life in the dark

Your definition of "reality"...

doesn't allow for the experience of doing anything - with conviction

or enthusiasm - knowing it's the thing to do 

...or looking back on anything as knowing you have done the right thing

you're not sure of anything - that's your reality 

no clarity no faith no conscience no conviction no satisfaction

no security of being anchored to THE ROCK - JESUS

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow your grasp of grammar

Wow your grasp of grammar and fact is horrible. I've done my best to fix your post in the time I have available to me right now. You're welcome!

Fonzie wrote:
Vas,

You have been able to offer many things you're sure of in this world, and I can't respond to them so I'll just pretend it never happened.

So your idea of "embracing reality" must be to venture to do things you're sure of - then you don't wonder if you have done the right thing. A "shot in the dark" approach to life in the dark is my preferred way to live. Your definition of "reality"... doesn't allow for the experience of doing anything you're unsure of...or looking back on anything as believing (instead of knowing) you have done the right thing. I'm not sure of anything - that's my reality. No clarity no faith no conscience no conviction no satisfaction. No security of being anchored to THE FICTION - JESUS

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Wow your grasp of grammar and fact is horrible. I've done my best to fix your post in the time I have available to me right now. You're welcome!
I grasp the Truth (Rock) of the Lord (Water).  You are doing your best to hide the fact you have no absolute certainty in anything.  The time of Eternal Salvation is available to you if you only accept christ (Lamb).

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
POSITIVE PRETENDING

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Vas, You have been able to offer many things you're sure of in this world, and I can't respond to them so I'll just pretend it never happened. So your idea of "embracing reality" must be to venture to do things you're sure of - then you don't wonder if you have done the right thing. A "shot in the dark" approach to life in the dark is my preferred way to live. Your definition of "reality"... doesn't allow for the experience of doing anything you're unsure of...or looking back on anything as believing (instead of knowing) you have done the right thing. I'm not sure of anything - that's my reality. No clarity no faith no conscience no conviction no satisfaction. No security of being anchored to THE FICTION - JESUS

Vas,

In essence you are saying it is just as good or better to "pretend" you are sure of what you're doing

if things don't read the way you want - change it

make it what you want it to be

call "darkness" "light" and "light" "darkness"

I don't like fake things Vas - and I bet you don't either

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
No that's what you're saying.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
No.  I am saying christ is the ROCK and the SPIRIT which comes from god (WATER), and the TRUTH (BREAD) of his WORD (LAMB), we are saved.  

You are pretending this is false, even though you aren't certain of anything.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
SURE WITH ME NOT SURE WITH YOU AM I INDECISIVE NO SURE YOU ARE

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

Are you sure of this?  If so, this will be the first sure thing 

And your certainty eminates from a position uncertain of anything

where life is a shot in the dark at no target

and said darkness is embraced and loved

and the question of it dismissed

how can I take you seriously when you don't know anything for certain

or do anything with certainty?  

nothing is absolute with you 

you are in your own space looking for your orbit 

around yourself - whatever yourself is, not sure...

wherever "yourself" was launched from, not sure

so far sure of one thing:  that I am unsure in passing

...you're sure of it

ok, whatever

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Are you sure of

Fonzie wrote:

No it's like the 20th example of something I'm certain of.

Fonzie wrote:

Nope.

Fonzie wrote:
where life is a shot in the dark at no target

and said darkness is embraced and loved

and the question of it dismissed

Describing yourself again.

Fonzie wrote:

How can I take you seriously when you believe fiction is real?

Fonzie wrote:

Your desperation is showing.

Fonzie wrote:
you are in your own space looking for your orbit 

around yourself - whatever yourself is, not sure...

wherever "yourself" was launched from, not sure

so far sure of one thing:  that I am unsure in passing

What.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE MISSING LINK OF EVOLVING CERTAINTY & NO FAITH PONTIFICATING

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
No it's like the 20th example of something I'm certain of.
Fonzie wrote:
Nope.
Fonzie wrote:
where life is a shot in the dark at no target and said darkness is embraced and loved and the question of it dismissed
Describing yourself again.
Fonzie wrote:
How can I take you seriously when you believe fiction is real?
Fonzie wrote:
Your desperation is showing.
Fonzie wrote:
you are in your own space looking for your orbit  around yourself - whatever yourself is, not sure... wherever "yourself" was launched from, not sure so far sure of one thing:  that I am unsure in passing
What.

Vas,

In this case you seem to think

if you take it line by line

then give a "non-answer" to each line 

that's maybe powerful, dazzling

kind of like stringing out evolution

from nowhere to somewhere

giving it a few million years here and there

to brew nothing from nothing

evoluters hoping the question has been forgotten

and the answer out of warranty

strung out,  not answered, not sure, undetected

a line or a letter - a million or a second

not sure of anything - a doctoral thesis of doubt

except your certainty 20X me being wrong 

can a unsure guy put out such a statement

there's the missing link

it's you Vas - get linked in

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poor fonzie thinks he's

Poor fonzie thinks he's being poetic, but he's just a jibbering idiot. As if it weren't already exceptionally difficult trying to make sense of his foolishness, he's descended into unintelligible blubbering.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Quote:
Poor fonzie thinks he's being poetic, but he's just a jibbering idiot. As if it weren't already exceptionally difficult trying to make sense of his foolishness, he's descended into unintelligible blubbering.

The Fool who isn't sure of anything,

Calls others jibbering idiot. 

But christ (Lamb) is the greatest Poet of all, 

And his Word (Water) makes the most sense of all,

And through his Resurrection we will ascend into Eternity.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
INTERESTING ISN'T IT

Vastet wrote:
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Vas,

I like to take a break and eat too  

When you're chomping why don't you consider

the fact that you're not getting anywhere that represents something certain to you

knowing Christ Who died for the sins of all who believe in Him does bring a growing certainty

as we get to know Him in fellowship with Him - since He is alive and living in us

and His Spirit is in those of us who believe in Him 

just like our own spirit shows us our thoughts - His Spirit shows us the thoughts of God

and the Truth of God - in the Light brought by the Spirit of God

the Gospel is foolishness to you 

but I see illustrated here that "the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men"

I KNOW my Master's voice - because of His enabling me knowing  

it's His Work

you have taken the scientific path but have found nothing you're certain of 

except your "storm shelter" of saying I'm wrong, crazy, whatever

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Still repeating the same bs

Still repeating the same bs I refuted on this very page. Looks like Fonzie is actually getting dumber. If he keeps it up, he might actually beat Brian in sheer stupidity.

Ah what am I saying, he doesn't post often enough to ever match Brian's stupidity.