It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And the fool predictably

And the fool predictably fails yet again. Que the theist.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
research...

butterbattle wrote:

Fonzie wrote:

Butter - are you certain about all that?

Are you asking me if I'm certain that my worldview is my worldview? Yes, I am.

Are you asking me if I'm certain that my worldview is correct? That depends on what we're talking about, specifically. I am certain about my main points in post #4287 , although I feel like using the world "certain" to describe them might be in danger of committing a category error. Scientific naturalism, as I presented it, is essentially pragmatism built on a tautology. Moral subjectivism seems unfalsifiable since moral objectivism, as I define it, is a broken concept.

If you're asking me if I'm certain that "it works for me".......yes, probably? See, I don't quite understand what that means. I don't understand what is "it" or what it means for it to "work." I try to believe in things based solely on whether I think they are true or not. In that sense, what "works," works for everyone and what doesn't work, doesn't work for anyone. Ergo, for you to say, "it works for me" or "works for you," seems to imply philosophical relativism and that you'd swallow the blue pill every time. 

If you're asking me whether it made my life better or something like that....I'm not sure about that either. I don't know how my life would've progressed if I believed something different than what I currently believe. However, I am content in always striving towards what seems to be the best approximation of reality.

Butter,

I'm looking back for atheist answers given many times long ago.  I'll be a while...

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
After the Lord G-d ejected them . .(And, Once there was a girl)!

re:: After the Lord G-d ejected them . . And, Once there was a girl !

Attention to  ''0FF-Site'' Omni/Other/OFF-Site/0FF-Site --

Misc. -- Bonus ,  just a Misc. set of images --

In the news . . .

Mischief in a disputed territory (Mischief in a disputed territory)

Talk  Talk

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
( No Subject )

Re :: No Subject  --

p.p.s. -- Interplay with other Thread --  A sociological definition of the term 'cult'  will differ wildly from a Religio~theological one, for want of a better term! And, there is a very dark side of Christianity, it would be "legalism".

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHERE OH WHERE IS THE ATHEIST'S FAITH

Vastet wrote:

#1 - #79   (not there) 

I challenge anybody to find any atheist answers of any substance whatsoever in posts #1 - #79.  I've carefully gone through them.  darth_josh came pretty close to opening the treasure chest of atheism in #61  no fear of future punishment  /  free to ask questions and not worry about the answers  /  I'm ok - you're ok  and skepticism is an advantage for the atheist.

darth_josh You have to ignore everything around you and everything you're ignoring it with to bury your head like that. 

Then there's the basic doctrine stated openly in #57 by I AM GOD AS YOU - that ...we're all gods  (that would take a lot of self fooling and lie maintenance)  

Vastet - you take the ball and run everywhere with it blocking all and running nowhere  -  I have been open about my faith and motivation.  You're incommunicado        

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

#1 - #79   (not there) 

I challenge anybody to find any atheist answers of any substance whatsoever in posts #1 - #79.  I've carefully gone through them.  darth_josh came pretty close to opening the treasure chest of atheism in #61  no fear of future punishment  /  free to ask questions and not worry about the answers  /  I'm ok - you're ok  and skepticism is an advantage for the atheist.

darth_josh You have to ignore everything around you and everything you're ignoring it with to bury your head like that. 

Then there's the basic doctrine stated openly in #57 by I AM GOD AS YOU - that ...we're all gods  (that would take a lot of self fooling and lie maintenance)  

Vastet - you take the ball and run everywhere with it blocking all and running nowhere  -  I have been open about my faith and motivation.  You're incommunicado        

Wow, congratulations to the theist. He reviewed 1.8% of the topic and concluded the answers weren't there. Typical theist: read a fraction of the existing material and make ignorant conclusions based on that fraction.

IAMGODASYOU actually was infinitely more correct than any theist, as it happens. We may not be omnipotent and immortal, but we exist and we make the world what it is. We have so much power we even invented gods. Nothing else we have seen in all the universe can compare to us. There might be something more powerful out there that we have yet to see (or recognise). In fact, the probabilities say it is almost certain. And yet, there might not be. We may be the pinnacle. At least for now.

Regardless, we will always be superior to our inventions. Including the invention of gods.

Que the fool.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

3337One could challenge the Troll to find any answer of substance whatsoever to

Do you value the truth more or do you value your beliefs more?

Type "(a)" for truth. Type "(b)" for your beliefs.

3338One could ask how open the Troll had been about Its faith, when It had repeatedly lied about Its identity,

3339Or one could simply point out, that it was still quite easy...

Quote:
Typical theist: read a fraction of the existing material and make ignorant conclusions based on that fraction.
Typical atheist:  study a fraction of Creation and make the ignorant conclusion they don't need the Creator.

Quote:
We may not be omnipotent and immortal, but we exist and we make the world what it is.
god is omnipotent and immortal and exists, and made the world, and we make the choice to follow christ or turn away.

Quote:
Nothing else we have seen in all the universe can compare to us. There might be something more powerful out there that we have yet to see (or recognise).
We could not compare to god, until god became human and lived and died among us.  

(Queue the Feeder and/or Troll)

πππ†
π†††

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:IAMGODASYOU

Vastet wrote:
IAMGODASYOU actually was infinitely more correct than any theist, as it happens. We may not be omnipotent and immortal, but we exist and we make the world what it is. We have so much power we even invented gods. Nothing else we have seen in all the universe can compare to us. There might be something more powerful out there that we have yet to see (or recognise). In fact, the probabilities say it is almost certain. And yet, there might not be. We may be the pinnacle. At least for now.

Yeah.

I think that's what IAMGODASYOU was always trying to say. Gods, as a concept, are created and referenced to give our lives and our world meaning, to distinguish between right and wrong. However, given that there isn't sufficient evidence that any god even exists, anything attributed to a god is just an extension of our own ideas, whether intentional or not. In that sense, we are gods...or, at least, more like our 'gods' than anything else that we know of, for we create meaning, we determine value, and the difference between right and wrong.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I agree completely. I wish

I agree completely. I wish he were still around, I loved reading his posts.

Que the theist.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
ZARA ZARA QUITE CONTRARY HOW DOES YOUR POE GO?

zarathustra wrote:

3337One could challenge the Troll to find any answer of substance whatsoever to

3338One could ask how open the Troll had been about Its faith, when It had repeatedly lied about Its identity,

3339Or one could simply point out, that it was still quite easy...

Quote:
Typical theist: read a fraction of the existing material and make ignorant conclusions based on that fraction.
Typical atheist:  study a fraction of Creation and make the ignorant conclusion they don't need the Creator.

Quote:
We may not be omnipotent and immortal, but we exist and we make the world what it is.
god is omnipotent and immortal and exists, and made the world, and we make the choice to follow christ or turn away.

Quote:
Nothing else we have seen in all the universe can compare to us. There might be something more powerful out there that we have yet to see (or recognise).
We could not compare to god, until god became human and lived and died among us.  

(Queue the Feeder and/or Troll)

Zara,

Typical ploy poe guy - ask a question that can't be answered yes or no, demand yes or no then congratulate yourself.  I value TRUTH - and I believe in the Way, the Truth and the Life.  It's great to have both the Living Word and the Written Word - both ARE THE ESSENCE OF TRUTH and I believe in BOTH.  Faith is the connection between me and TRUTH - and I value the connection and plan to maintain it.  

I'd like for you to show me when you've ever given a straight answer like that to anything Zara.  Come in off the water and talk like a normal guy (a) or whatever you are (b).   

As for me and lies - again, where is it and what is it.  I was unfairly kicked off the forum due to a personality conflict.  I had a sense of humor - others didn't.  They were obsequious - I wasn't.  I mentioned that Darwin probably had egg in his beard while he and those old guys on the Beagle figured out the universe.  It's a logical premise.  I re-registered.  As far as lying - my name is neither Mephibosheth nor Fonzie.  I assume your name is not Zarathrustra and you're lying - right?  (a) yes - (you keep lying) or (b) no - (you've stopped lying)

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^Failing to accomplish

^Failing to accomplish anything with those who actually converse with him, the theist attempts to address the fool. But the fool has no interest in attempting conversation with the theist. When the fool replies, it will be in response to myself or someone else. Someone other than the theist.

It is interesting to note that the theist has been paying attention to what the fool was saying before he became the fool and degenerated into insanity. But really it doesn't actually matter.

Que the fool.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHIRLING ATHEIST FUTILITY

Vastet wrote:
^Failing to accomplish anything with those who actually converse with him, the theist attempts to address the fool. But the fool has no interest in attempting conversation with the theist. When the fool replies, it will be in response to myself or someone else. Someone other than the theist. It is interesting to note that the theist has been paying attention to what the fool was saying before he became the fool and degenerated into insanity. But really it doesn't actually matter. Que the fool.

Vas,

In Ecclesiastes Solomon documents his search for life apart from God - and from the emptiness of your reported non-discoveries (and Solomon's inspired account "under the sun" - "I said within my heart" "vanity of vanities, all is vanity", etc.) - there has been no progress to the present or answers found - including you.  I would think a fan of scientific method like yourself would abandon the futile search - finding nothing and searching thoroughly all the wrong places.  Of course if you are fortified in religious arrogance toward finding your own way within yourself you yourself can continue the insanity of repeating the same wagon circling folly there looking down from your "lofty perch".  There is no real life or satisfaction without Christ.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

"...ask a question that can't be answered yes or no,", blathered the Old Troll, "demand yes or no then congratulate yourself."

True to form, the Lying Troll  mischaracterized the question; for anyone with a cubit of literacy and/or honesty could see that "yes" or "no" was not demanded, but rather "a" or "b":  

Of course, when the Old Troll had been asked a question that could be answered "yes" or "no", It had cravenly run from the question:

Did you create the "what faith you" thread? That would be the thread titled "what faith you";

created by the user named "mephibosheth" on September 6, 2007 - 5:57pm, and which can be found here.

The Troll burbled on, "Come in off the water and talk like a normal guy (a) or whatever you are (b)."

Though accordng to the jesus myth that the Troll believed in, the apostle Peter tried walking out to mythical jesus on the water, the Troll huddled cowardly on the bank, hooting and hollering.  And though Peter denied mythical jesus only 3 times, the Lying Troll denied Its own identity 7 x 70 times, before cocking Its crow. 

And the Troll's dshonesty continued, "As far as lying - my name is neither Mephibosheth nor Fonzie", for It had not been asked what Its name was, but whether It had created an earlier thread; and anyone who could count up to a large number could see It had avoided this quetion a large number of times.  

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:In Ecclesiastes

Fonzie wrote:
In Ecclesiastes Solomon documents his search for life apart from God

The theist quotes from a text that has no credibility and thinks it accomplishes something, but it doesn't.

Fonzie wrote:
and from the emptiness of your reported non-discoveries (and Solomon's inspired account "under the sun" - "I said within my heart" "vanity of vanities, all is vanity", etc.) - there has been no progress to the present or answers found - including you.

Because the theist has so invested himself in the lies of religion that he has completely abandoned science and logic, he thinks that this makes sense. If science could laugh, it would find this assertion hysterically funny. The theist is denying the very science that allows him to type words into a computer to be placed on the internet. And his best argument to defend his position is to say: but you can't be absolutely certain the words you are reading are even there.

Fonzie wrote:
 I would think a fan of scientific method like yourself would abandon the futile search

Because the theist decries the scientific method and embraces the illegitimate logic of faith, he can claim that a search for answers is futile. Irony embodied, as only when you search for answers can answers be found, and the theist long ago abandoned the search in favour of easy answers. Sadly those answers are lies, and thus the theists entire life is an exercise in futility.

Fonzie wrote:
Of course if you are fortified in religious arrogance toward finding your own way within yourself you yourself can continue the insanity of repeating the same wagon circling folly there looking down from your "lofty perch".

Theists are very good at projecting their flaws onto others who don't share those flaws. Something about the way a theist must twist his mind in order to believe, leaves him incapable of comprehending that other people are different than he is. He sees all people as carbon copies of himself, with the only difference being a choice to ignore the so-called truth of his religion that he has convinced himself is prevalent all around us all. While in fact the real truth will forever be out of his reach because he has destroyed his ability to see it.

Fonzie wrote:
 There is no real life or satisfaction without Christ.

He tells himself this to give himself support, but it is not true.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE ATHEIST NON - PROJECTION DISTRACT

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
In Ecclesiastes Solomon documents his search for life apart from God
The theist quotes from a text that has no credibility and thinks it accomplishes something, but it doesn't.

The atheist pretends to be rich but has nothing - he would do well to become a fool so he could become wise.  He has a garage so full of crap he'd have to go outside to change his mind.

Vastet wrote:

Fonzie wrote:
and from the emptiness of your reported non-discoveries (and Solomon's inspired account "under the sun" - "I said within my heart" "vanity of vanities, all is vanity", etc.) - there has been no progress to the present or answers found - including you.
Because the theist has so invested himself in the lies of religion that he has completely abandoned science and logic, he thinks that this makes sense. If science could laugh, it would find this assertion hysterically funny. The theist is denying the very science that allows him to type words into a computer to be placed on the internet. And his best argument to defend his position is to say: but you can't be absolutely certain the words you are reading are even there.  

This is the atheist's current flag on Iwo Jima - the computer - which he waves without evidence as the product of atheism for the low information crowd.  You don't have to be a pagan to come up with a computer.  Like the atheist says, the computer can't laugh - it's not a god - and it's not new.  The atheist would do well to re-boot his personal computer and ask God for a new logic board.

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
 I would think a fan of scientific method like yourself would abandon the futile search
Because the theist decries the scientific method and embraces the illegitimate logic of faith, he can claim that a search for answers is futile. Irony embodied, as only when you search for answers can answers be found, and the theist long ago abandoned the search in favour of easy answers. Sadly those answers are lies, and thus the theists entire life is an exercise in futility.

The atheist insists on continuing to look for answers - where they're not; which is evidenced by the fact that he doesn't have any produced answers to the fundamental questions of life, death, origin, right and wrong, lifelong motivation, eternal hope, why we are here, Truth, happiness, etc. etc.   He brings up "scientific method" but we're supposed to forget that he hasn't produced any answers - easy or hard.  We are supposed to accept his spurning of Scripture and its write off with no evidence from his empty meaningless position.

Vastet wrote:

Fonzie wrote:
Of course if you are fortified in religious arrogance toward finding your own way within yourself you yourself can continue the insanity of repeating the same wagon circling folly there looking down from your "lofty perch".
Theists are very good at projecting their flaws onto others who don't share those flaws. Something about the way a theist must twist his mind in order to believe, leaves him incapable of comprehending that other people are different than he is. He sees all people as carbon copies of himself, with the only difference being a choice to ignore the so-called truth of his religion that he has convinced himself is prevalent all around us all. While in fact the real truth will forever be out of his reach because he has destroyed his ability to see it.

atheists are good at projecting a distraction from the fact that they are projecting nothing.  

Vastet wrote:

Fonzie wrote:
 There is no real life or satisfaction without Christ.
He tells himself this to give himself support, but it is not true.

The atheist can't discuss what he hasn't experienced - and since experience is his only test rather than the Word of God he spins like a leaf in its short lived fall.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:The atheist

Fonzie wrote:
The atheist pretends to be rich but has nothing

Having lost every single battle, the theist desperately turns to blatant lies.

Fonzie wrote:
he would do well to become a fool so he could become wise.

Only a theist could think being foolish makes one wise. In reality, it just makes one foolish.

Fonzie wrote:
He has a garage so full of crap he'd have to go outside to change his mind.

Theists often say things that make no sense at all. This is a perfect example.

Fonzie wrote:
This is the atheist's current flag on Iwo Jima - the computer - which he waves without evidence as the product of atheism for the low information crowd.  You don't have to be a pagan to come up with a computer.  Like the atheist says, the computer can't laugh - it's not a god - and it's not new.  The atheist would do well to re-boot his personal computer and ask God for a new logic board.

The theist tries to conjoin atheism with science, when they are not at all the same thing. It is a typical failure in basic logic. Clearly his logic board is fried and needs a complete replacement.

Fonzie wrote:
The atheist insists on continuing to look for answers - where they're not;

Because the theist has accepted the lies of his religion as answers, he doesn't have any idea how one actually looks for answers, and thus makes a typically ignorant conclusion based on his false premise:

Fonzie wrote:
which is evidenced by the fact that he doesn't have any produced answers to the fundamental questions of life, death, origin, right and wrong, lifelong motivation, eternal hope, why we are here, Truth, happiness, etc. etc.

Ironically, science has answered all of these questions (at least the ones that matter), and in doing so added to the mountain of evidence proving the theists life is a lie.

Fonzie wrote:
He brings up "scientific method" but we're supposed to forget that he hasn't produced any answers - easy or hard.

Again the theist resorts to blatant lies in a desperate attempt to prevent his failure, but it is way too late.

Fonzie wrote:
We are supposed to accept his spurning of Scripture and its write off with no evidence from his empty meaningless position.

More lies from the theist. The evidence against his religion is overwhelming. The evidence for it is non-existent.

Fonzie wrote:
atheists are good at projecting a distraction from the fact that they are projecting nothing.  

The theist describes himself.

Fonzie wrote:
The atheist can't discuss what he hasn't experienced - and since experience is his only test rather than the Word of God he spins like a leaf in its short lived fall.  

The theist fails to realise that everyone who ever lived has equal experience of god. Which is to say, none whatsoever.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll's responses were still so repetitive and formulaic, That one could practically predict how It would respond...

Quote:
Having lost every single battle, the theist desperately turns to blatant lies.
The atheist pretends to be victorious, but has already surrendered by turning from the Lord.

Quote:
unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven
jesus said, "Unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven", but the atheist thinks he is more mature than god.

Quote:
Theists often say things that make no sense at all. This is a perfect example.
The atheist is hiding in the attic from the truth, but forgot to lock the front door, so will one day find himself in the basement of eternal punishment.

Quote:
The theist tries to conjoin atheism with science, when they are not at all the same thing.
The atheist thinks science is his Siamese twin, but the Jewish carpenter can saw them apart (with the coping saw of Solomon).  

Quote:
It is a typical failure in basic logic. Clearly his logic board is fried and needs a complete replacement.
Our damaged parts are renewed through the service plan of jesus, but the atheist has no service plan, and has to wait for a new logic board to evolve.

Quote:
Ironically, science has answered all of these questions (at least the ones that matter), and in doing so added to the mountain of evidence proving the theists life is a lie.
The atheist keeps climbing his "mountain of evidence", but has walked right past Mt. Sinai, and his answers will do him no good when he wanders into the Valley of Death.

Quote:
The theist fails to realise that everyone who ever lived has equal experience of god. Which is to say, none whatsoever.

The atheist pretends that god doesn't exist to justify his pursuit of material experience, which is not equal to the experience of heaven.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ The fools response is as

^ The fools response is as predictable and laughable as always.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
A LITTLE CERTAINTY HANG GLIDING LAUNCH?

Vastet wrote:

Careful Vas - you could be seen as being 100% certain about something.  That wouldn't endear you to the sea of the faithless...

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet wrote:^

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Careful Vas - you could be seen as being 100% certain about something.  That wouldn't endear you to the sea of the faithless...

No I couldn't. This just shows how little the theist understands the process of science. The very nature of scientific understanding is rooted in making predictions and testing them. The theist cannot comprehend this because he has chosen to forsake actual understanding of the universe in favour of an ancient fairy tale which science has tested and refuted.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll was as predictable and laughable as always...

Quote:
No I couldn't. This just shows how little the theist understands the process of science.  The very nature of scientific understanding is rooted in making predictions and testing them.
The atheist does not understand the process of creation.  The LORD works in mysterious ways, and his divine plan cannot be predicted and tested by sinful man.  

Quote:
The theist cannot comprehend this because he has chosen to forsake actual understanding of the universe in favour of an ancient fairy tale which science has tested and refuted.
Actual understanding only comes through revelation from christ.  The only fair tale here is the atheist's fairy tale of evolution, and it doesn't have a happy ending.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^The fool remains

^The fool remains predictable as always.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
DISTRACTION OF DISTRACTIONS

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

No I couldn't. This just shows how little the theist understands the process of science. The very nature of scientific understanding is rooted in making predictions and testing them. The theist cannot comprehend this because he has chosen to forsake actual understanding of the universe in favour of an ancient fairy tale which science has tested and refuted.

Vas,

I can't comprehend your willingness to accept a meaningless life - "vanity of vanities" -  without admitting failure and completing or concluding the experiment.  I understand you don't believe the gospel or believe IN the gospel - that Jesus is the Perfect Son of God Who willingly Gave Himself Up to die for our sins, Being The Lamb of God Who Takes away all the sins of all mankind for all time for all who believe in Him, was raised to an Lndestructible Life which we can be re-born into by the water and The Spirit - I understand you don't believe the gospel therefore you don't have faith in God therefore its power is not at work within you.  You're like a caged tiger doing a caged experiment here in the atheist zoo.  

Let me just mention that you're missing out and nor am I lying to you.   Walking by faith in The Living Christ is exciting.  It's also efficient - I don't have to map out The Way myself or I'd be like you - unable and mapless.  A generation comes and goes but the earth remains forever.  You and I are here by birth - but as far as your experiment goes  know this for certain: it's going to be short Vas old buddy.  We're not even a blip on the strobe light of rock history.  But God has all this figured out - which is what you'd expect if you understood That He Made it all and figured out how we would be saved to His Glory before He Created it.  

Living Online Constant Help along with a Written Lab Syllabus Handbook - that's what you're refusing.  And all so you can prate about how adamantly impenetratable and insightfully intelligent you need to be regarded as while all you can do is throw up a distraction rather than produce what you claim to have produced which you haven't and are deluded in thinking you have which will all be soon forgotten and the zoo closed.  

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
DISTRACTION OF DISTRACTIONS -- says ''Troll'' without a bridge

> Hook you up w/ a pamphlet of hobbies or a needed Senior day-care center!!

Hook (Fonzie) up w/ a pamphlet of hobbies or a needed Senior day-care center!!

Fyi --  Nobody else is likely to look up the lyrics so I will privide the lyrics to ''Time After Time'' (that's a song from the radio) . .

http://xtupload.com

The Song EnTitled ::  Time After Time  --

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, And think of you
Caught up in circles Do you know, Confusion is nothing new
Flashback, warm nights, Almost left behind
Suitcases of memories,  Time after

Sometimes you picture me; I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me, I can't hear What you've said?
Then you say, go slow! I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

If you're lost you can look and you will find me.  Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting.  Time after time

If you're lost you can look and you will find me.  Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting.  Time after time

After my picture fades and darkness has; Turned to gray
Watching through windows; You're wondering if I'm okay
Secrets stolen from deep inside . . The drum beats out of time

If you're lost you can look and you will find me; Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting; Time after time

You said go slow; I fall behind; The second hand unwinds

If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting; Time after time

If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting

Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time

. . 

P.S. --  Not meaning to be discourteous nor rude!  But, Yes, Oh, Those Real life concerns  can certainly become quite the '' distraction '', thick-headed one(s) !!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:I can't

Fonzie wrote:
I can't comprehend your willingness to accept a meaningless life - "vanity of vanities" -  without admitting failure and completing or concluding the experiment.

The theist doesn't realise that all meaning is subjective. He has chosen religion to give meaning to his life, and I have chosen enlightenment and enjoyment. Neither is inherently better than the other, as neither is objective.

Fonzie wrote:
I understand you don't believe the gospel or believe IN the gospel

I'm not so sure this is true. Many theists, especially christians, operate under the delusion that everyone accepts their god is real. That those who deny the god they supposedly must believe in must be evil.

Fonzie wrote:
I understand you don't believe the gospel therefore you don't have faith in God therefore its power is not at work within you.

And my life, as well as those around me, is better for it.

Fonzie wrote:
You're like a caged tiger doing a caged experiment here in the atheist zoo.  

And you're just caged. I'd say that's a lot worse.

Fonzie wrote:
Let me just mention that you're missing out and nor am I lying to you.

I'm not missing out. Theists miss out.

Fonzie wrote:
Walking by faith in The Living Christ is exciting.

Of course it is. But living without faith is just as exciting, provided you have the will to seek out excitement.

Fonzie wrote:
 It's also efficient - I don't have to map out The Way myself or I'd be like you - unable and mapless.

It is efficient only if you seek to be irrelevant and ignorant. If you seek enlightenment, the path of religion is a dead end.

Fonzie wrote:
A generation comes and goes but the earth remains forever.

The Earth most certainly does not remain forever. And everything we ever were will be forever lost if we follow the path of religion. It might be lost anyway, but at least there is hope if we leave religion behind. If we don't, then there is no hope. Nothing any life on Earth ever did will matter when the Earth is gone.

Fonzie wrote:
You and I are here by birth - but as far as your experiment goes  know this for certain: it's going to be short Vas old buddy.

Life is short for everyone. Best you quit wasting time and do something with yours. It doesn't have to be something everyone will remember. Just something that makes you a better person will put you way ahead of 3/4's or more of all the people who ever lived.

Fonzie wrote:
But God has all this figured out - which is what you'd expect if you understood That He Made it all and figured out how we would be saved to His Glory before He Created it.  

Any god who claims credit for not only existence but everything that exists is contemptable. I, a mere mortal, could do a better job if I had the power a god is supposed to have.

Fonzie wrote:
Living Online Constant Help along with a Written Lab Syllabus Handbook - that's what you're refusing.

A help book is for people who can't comprehend existence on the same level as myself. It would be of no use to me. I understand everything better than almost everyone, if not everyone. I might not be the best artist or the greatest scientist or a particularly good lawyer or politician. I might have trouble with highly advanced math and maybe I'm not so popular.

But life? Purpose? Meaning? I actually know the objective answers to these questions. No theist in history has come close to the truth. Because the answer is simple, and simple isn't the way of theism.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Wheel of Insanity turned again, as the Troll returned from Its 4-day Lithium binge,

Though it was still quite easy... 

Quote:
The theist doesn't realise that all meaning is subjective. He has chosen religion to give meaning to his life, and I have chosen enlightenment and enjoyment. Neither is inherently better than the other, as neither is objective.
You say you choose enlightenment, but without the Light of christ you are simply fumbling in the dark.  You say you choose enjoyment, but without christ you will miss out on the eternal enjoyment of heaven.  The meaning of life is to walk with christ, so without christ, your life has no meaning.  

Quote:
Many theists, especially christians, operate under the delusion that everyone accepts their god is real. That those who deny the god they supposedly must believe in must be evil.
All theists operate under the delusion that their god is not real.  And/Or they know their god is real, but choose to lie to themselves.

Quote:
And you're just caged. I'd say that's a lot worse.
We are all caged, but jesus holds the key to unlock the cage, and lead us to freedom.

Quote:
If you seek enlightenment, the path of religion is a dead end.
Atheism is a dead end, because once you're dead, THE END.  The path of christ is straight and narrow, but goes path Death and right to heaven (or you can make a left turn away from christ and end up in hell).

Quote:
Life is short for everyone. Best you quit wasting time and do something with yours. It doesn't have to be something everyone will remember. Just something that makes you a better person will put you way ahead of 3/4's or more of all the people who ever lived.
christ remembers everything we do and will make us answer for it one day.  (Though christ is the Lamb of god, he has the Memory of an Elephant.) Choosing christ has made me a better person, and it gets better every day.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^Yet another predictable

^Yet another predictable insane fool post goes unread. And now we return to more important discussions, with the theist:

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE NO FAITH FLASH OF NON EXISTENT- JOY

Vastet wrote:
^Yet another predictable insane fool post goes unread. And now we return to more important discussions, with the theist:

Vas,

Let's discuss the depth of your happiness.  

We're on a job now where we last worked 25 years ago.  It seems like a blink.  I'm pretty sure I won't look 25 years forward from here (under the sun) - time is short.

So how deep is your joy and happiness?  How can it be more than the crackling of thorns under the pot - since you the atheist have no awareness of God - no acceptance of the Reality of life beyond death, no knowledge of The LORD and Savior Jesus Who Came and willingly died and Was Raised that we who believe in Him might have Life that is Life Indeed.  

You're probably going to say, "the theist can't understand the atheists' deep and enduring joy - it escapes him" and all that happy horse manure.  That will be your distraction rather than a tour of your many spendored facets of happiness.  If you say, "oh, it's a satisfaction to "help others" - that too is a fake distraction for the fact that you have no destination nor description nor real meaning for "said help".  If you say, "we atheists have provided the world with a "scientific amusement park" - yes, science has got atoms to jiggle and collide but not necessarily peacefully or productively.  In short, the real problem of man and real joy has not been solved by science.  You can't find something where it isn't - and the atheist is the expert of where it's not.    

I'm guessing the atheist is going to come on and say a tour of the atheist fun house is not available until further notice - maybe 25 - 50 years depending.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:So how deep is

Fonzie wrote:
So how deep is your joy and happiness?

Pretty damn deep.

Fonzie wrote:
How can it be more than the crackling of thorns under the pot - since you the atheist have no awareness of God - no acceptance of the Reality of life beyond death, no knowledge of The LORD and Savior Jesus Who Came and willingly died and Was Raised that we who believe in Him might have Life that is Life Indeed.

Imaginary friends don't give you happiness. Material people and things do.

Fonzie wrote:
You're probably going to say, "the theist can't understand the atheists' deep and enduring joy - it escapes him" and all that happy horse manure.

Theists can't understand. They try to view what an atheist would experience through the bias of their religious beliefs, which makes it completely impossible. I've seen plenty of theists try it, and every one of them failed miserably. Because they assume atheism is the centre of existence for an atheist, when it is not, they can never appreciate what it means to be an atheist.

Fonzie wrote:
That will be your distraction rather than a tour of your many spendored facets of happiness.

Unlike yourself, I don't assume everyone who isn't on my team isn't happy. You aren't happy, but I think the majority of theists are. It's why there's only a few hundred thousand online making asses of themselves instead of hundreds of millions.

Fonzie wrote:
If you say, "oh, it's a satisfaction to "help others" - that too is a fake distraction for the factthat you have no destination nor description nor real meaning for "said help".

Helping others cann make me happy.
Helping others is a destination in and of itself if you choose it to be so. I don't, but I don't mind doing it along the way.
I thought we were talking about happiness? If you get too tied up in destinations and meaning you'll never be happy.

Fonzie wrote:
 If you say, "we atheists have provided the world with a "scientific amusement park" - yes, science has got atoms to jiggle and collide but not necessarily peacefully or productively.

So what? What does this have to do with happiness?
BTW, peace is for the naive who fail or refuse to look the universe in the eye.

Fonzie wrote:
In short, the real problem of man and real joy has not been solved by science.

Wrong and irrelevant. Science is the only thing that has solved any real problems man has encountered, and science doesn't try to create happiness.

Fonzie wrote:
You can't find something where it isn't - and the atheist is the expert of where it's not.

Only in the mind of a theist.

Fonzie wrote:
I'm guessing the atheist is going to come on and say a tour of the atheist fun house is not available until further notice - maybe 25 - 50 years depending.

As usual, you are mistaken.

Now that that's done, how does religion make you happy? You are told what to do and how to live, you are threatened every day with infinite torture, and even if you somehow manage to escape that unfortunate end the only reward is infinite boredom as a puppet. I think you don't know what real happiness is. You're too stressed out to be able to experience it.

And now a brief distraction from the insane fool, who makes the theist look good and reasonable. We will return to our regularly scheduled programme shortly.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll, translated for sanity wrote:
Let's discuss the depth of my delusion (for the 4300th time) .
 We're (and by "we" I mean my imaginary friends & I) on a job now where we last worked 25 years ago.  It's called collecting social security (thank you FDR).  I'm pretty sure I won't look 25 years forward from here under the sun - yes  I believe in a flat earth, along with other outdated concepts.

So how deep is your joy and happiness? How can it be more than the bubblng of pot in the bong or maple syrup on Nanaimo bars  - since you the atheist have no awareness of an invisible, intangible god - no acceptance of the unproven afterlife, no knowledge of bronze age myth of zombie jesus that we who believe in this myth won't burn in a mythical hell.

You're probably going to say, "the theist can't understand logic and only believing in things for which there is proof". That will be my cue to distract again, rather than admitting I have no proof. If you say, "oh, it's a satisfaction to "help others" - that too is my cue to make another fake distraction about "destination".

I'm guessing the atheist is going to come on and say a tour of the atheist fun house is not available until further notice - maybe 25 - 50 years depending.  By then I expect to be bouncing around the great Fun House in the sky.  But in the meantime, I'll still enjoy the things science has brought us (like psych meds and the internet), without the least bit of irony.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And now, back to our

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programme!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WAX SCIENTIFIC DOCTOR VAS

Vastet wrote:
As usual, you are mistaken. Now that that's done, how does religion make you happy? You are told what to do and how to live, you are threatened every day with infinite torture, and even if you somehow manage to escape that unfortunate end the only reward is infinite boredom as a puppet. I think you don't know what real happiness is. You're too stressed out to be able to experience it. And now a brief distraction from the insane fool, who makes the theist look good and reasonable. We will return to our regularly scheduled programme shortly.

Vas,

"how does religion make you happy"?  

By escaping it - along with other false gods...on the way out of the trappings of sin, guilt, wounds of conscience, fear of man and ignorance of God - being brought by God and Jesus to a LEVEL PLACE in His Presence.  This escapes you Vas and remains remote because you haven't experienced it.  (if you protest 'but you have' experienced it, tasted the heavenly gift - then like a dog, ate your vomit or having been washed then off to wallow in the scientific toxic waste mire - then, you are worse than the other.   

But I think the concept of trusting totally in the Grace of God in The Living Christ and not "religion" is foreign to you or you wouldn't have gone to "religion" as the default alternative.  

Christ makes me happy, secure, at peace, highly hopeful realized ongoing.  He Knows What He's Doing in every respect.  A trial becomes a blessing sent from God Who Loves us.  As I apply the Word of God in my life I understand it more and understand God more from the experience of It and Him.  Eternity has started now with me because (as the Bible says) eternal life is knowing Christ.  I can't imagine ever getting bored around Christ past present or future.  Compared to knowing Christ everything bores me - (Zarathrusta for sure - probably bores himself worlds more knowing whence his fire's smoke comes)

So Vas - what are you going to do...change key, go to the bridge, break your batton, change tempo, play harmonica,  ring your gong or wax scientific like a happy Canadian (overnight earth) camper?   

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:By escaping

Fonzie wrote:
By escaping it

You can't be happy while escaping happiness.

Fonzie wrote:
along with other false gods

All gods are false.

Fonzie wrote:
on the way out of the trappings of sin, guilt, wounds of conscience, fear of man and ignorance of God

Sin is a lie.
Guilt is only experienced when you do something you know is wrong; I am guilt free. Wounds of conscience is just another way of saying guilt.
Fear of man? LOL are you afraid of man without religion? I'm not.
One cannot be ignorant of something that doesn't exist.

Fonzie wrote:
being brought by God and Jesus to a LEVEL PLACE in His Presence.

The non-existent has no presence.

Fonzie wrote:
This escapes you Vas and remains remote because you haven't experienced it.

Because it doesn't exist.

Fonzie wrote:
But I think the concept of trusting totally in the Grace of God in The Living Christ and not "religion" is foreign to you or you wouldn't have gone to "religion" as the default alternative.  

I can't trust in something that doesn't exist. If there's a god, I need to know it exists before I can trust in it. Until then I'm not going to go with any religion.

Fonzie wrote:
Christ makes me happy, secure, at peace, highly hopeful realized ongoing.

Your belief might, but christ himself literally cannot; because he doesn't exist.

Fonzie wrote:
A trial becomes a blessing sent from God Who Loves us.

Trials are nothing more than life existing in a entropic universe.

Fonzie wrote:
. As I apply the Word of God in my life I understand it more and understand God more from the experience of It and Him.

Studying the universe would be far more rewarding and enlightening.

Fonzie wrote:
Eternity has started now with me because (as the Bible says) eternal life is knowing Christ.

The bible is a book of lies and ignorance. If there was a god, it would spit on the bible.

Fonzie wrote:
 I can't imagine ever getting bored around Christ past present or future.

Then you haven't thought about it much. Try sitting around doing absolutely nothing for a few weeks. Eat, sleep, breathe. You must in order to live, but nothing else. See if you get bored. Because a few weeks is NOTHING compared to eternity.

Fonzie wrote:
So Vas - what are you going to do...change key, go to the bridge, break your batton, change tempo, play harmonica,  ring your gong or wax scientific like a happy Canadian (overnight earth) camper?  

I'm not going to do anything. You've said nothing to change anything. It is ridiculously unlikely that you can say anything to change anything. That you believe the bible has any path to enlightenment immediately and irrevocably disqualifies you as a messenger of god. I've read enough of it to know it is a book of lies. No god would want it to be its message.

And now another commercial break. Stay tuned, we'll be right back!

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder and the Troll continued their eternal Waltz of Insanity for their imaginary audience, and it was still quite easy...

Quote:
I have found happiness in christ, by escaping sin.

Quote:
All gods are false.
Except mine.

Quote:
Sin is a lie.
That's a lie.  And lying is a sin.

Quote:
I can't trust in something that doesn't exist. If there's a god, I need to know it exists before I can trust in it. Until then I'm not going to go with any religion.
All knowledge comes through god, so without trust in god, you can't know anything.

Quote:
But when you stand trial on Judgement Day, will you plead guilty, or not guilty by reason of entropy?

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And we're back!

And we're back!

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:The Feeder

zarathustra wrote:

The Feeder and the Troll continued their eternal Waltz of Insanity for their imaginary audience, and it was still quite easy...

Love your helium ( voiced ) man in your vids as the voice of opposition.  Nice comedic touch.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
QUE SERA SERA

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
By escaping it
Fonzie wrote:
along with other false gods
All gods are false.
Fonzie wrote:
on the way out of the trappings of sin, guilt, wounds of conscience, fear of man and ignorance of God
Sin is a lie. Guilt is only experienced when you do something you know is wrong; I am guilt free. Wounds of conscience is just another way of saying guilt. Fear of man? LOL are you afraid of man without religion? I'm not. One cannot be ignorant of something that doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
being brought by God and Jesus to a LEVEL PLACE in His Presence.
The non-existent has no presence.
Fonzie wrote:
This escapes you Vas and remains remote because you haven't experienced it.
Because it doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Christ makes me happy, secure, at peace, highly hopeful realized ongoing.
Your belief might, but christ himself literally cannot; because he doesn't exist.
Fonzie wrote:
A trial becomes a blessing sent from God Who Loves us.
Fonzie wrote:
. As I apply the Word of God in my life I understand it more and understand God more from the experience of It and Him.
Studying the universe would be far more rewarding and enlightening.
Fonzie wrote:
Eternity has started now with me because (as the Bible says) eternal life is knowing Christ.
The bible is a book of lies and ignorance. If there was a god, it would spit on the bible.
Fonzie wrote:
 I can't imagine ever getting bored around Christ past present or future.
Then you haven't thought about it much. Try sitting around doing absolutely nothing for a few weeks. Eat, sleep, breathe. You must in order to live, but nothing else. See if you get bored. Because a few weeks is NOTHING compared to eternity.
Fonzie wrote:
I'm not going to do anything. You've said nothing to change anything. It is ridiculously unlikely that you can say anything to change anything. That you believe the bible has any path to enlightenment immediately and irrevocably disqualifies you as a messenger of god. I've read enough of it to know it is a book of lies. No god would want it to be its message. And now another commercial break. Stay tuned, we'll be right back!

So Vas,

I get the impression that your philosophy is a fatalistic view:  forget death, what will be will be, man is an beast (evolved from beasts) - live like one + on that level (nothing to do) but identify with your environment, love yourself, live for yourself - do what feels good - maybe do some good whatever, broaden your interests (to what interests you) (maybe art, science), grit your teeth live 'til you die, live for yourself, don't trust anybody... ?  (and is prozac wishing on a star too?)  

That would be something old, something new - borrowed & blue - fatalism.  That's not me - is it you?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:I get the

Fonzie wrote:
I get the impression that your philosophy is a fatalistic view:

No, that's you projecting.

Fonzie wrote:
forget death, what will be will be, man is an beast (evolved from beasts) - live like one + on that level (nothing to do) but identify with your environment, love yourself, live for yourself - do what feels good - maybe do some good whatever, broaden your interests (to what interests you) (maybe art, science), grit your teeth live 'til you die, live for yourself, don't trust anybody... ?

Unsurprisingly, none of that has anything to do with fatalism. Fatalism is the belief in fate, and the acceptance of it. Something that you as a believer in christianity must adhere to. An atheist has no such compulsion. I'm quite sure there are atheists who believe in fate. I'm arguing with one now in another topic. But I don't believe in fate. I know fate is impossible.

And now another commercial break, brought to you by the insane hypocrite.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder hypocrtically projected his Insanity, as he fed the Trolls the same scraps, so It could regurgitate the same vomit; though it was still quite easy...

Quote:
Unsurprisingly, none of that has anything to do with fatalism. Fatalism is the belief in fate, and the acceptance of it. Something that you as a believer in christianity must adhere to.
You believe in the plan of the big bang and evolution, just letting the atoms fall, then you die.  I believe in god's plan, where my soul rises from the atoms, and I live ( in christ).

Quote:
An atheist has no such compulsion. I'm quite sure there are atheists who believe in fate.
Are you 100% sure, or do you have faith (a) in fate (f)?

Quote:
I know fate is impossible.
I know anything is possible with god, who died an resurrected to save us from our fate (death).

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And we're back!

And we're back!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
TAP TAP.......tap

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
I get the impression that your philosophy is a fatalistic view:
No, that's you projecting.
Fonzie wrote:
forget death, what will be will be, man is an beast (evolved from beasts) - live like one + on that level (nothing to do) but identify with your environment, love yourself, live for yourself - do what feels good - maybe do some good whatever, broaden your interests (to what interests you) (maybe art, science), grit your teeth live 'til you die, live for yourself, don't trust anybody... ?
Unsurprisingly, none of that has anything to do with fatalism. Fatalism is the belief in fate, and the acceptance of it. Something that you as a believer in christianity must adhere to. An atheist has no such compulsion. I'm quite sure there are atheists who believe in fate. I'm arguing with one now in another topic. But I don't believe in fate. I know fate is impossible. And now another commercial break, brought to you by the insane hypocrite.

Vas,

There is indeed fate but your attitude toward it differs greatly from mine - as you would have it with your microphone and projector running.  My fate as I see it is in the Hand of God in Whom I trust with no accident - I mean: nothing happens unless He Allows and everything He Allows or every trial or Discipline He metes out to His Own is with good intention.  You see yourself mapping out your fate - like a flea saying, "my dog" - which means your whole field of thinking is a virtual production which you project for yourself but rightly seen doesn't exist thus you are fooling yourself in the moment and ongoing.

Certainly death can be proved so it fits your criteria for scientific investigation and conclusion.  You seem passive aggressive about giving a full report about death and what you've come up with. I know you are a good tap-dancer but what are you going to do when the music stops or the feet won't execute your plans?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:There is indeed

Fonzie wrote:
There is indeed fate

I already said that you were the fatalist. Do try and keep up.

Fonzie wrote:
but your attitude toward it differs greatly from mine

Well there's a very observant observation. I know fate doesn't exist, you think it does, and thus we have different views on it. Brilliant!!

Oh.. wait....

Fonzie wrote:
as you would have it with your microphone and projector running.

Projector? Are you unaware of the television and blu-ray? It's 2015, not 1980. Yeesh.

Fonzie wrote:
My fate as I see it is in the Hand of God in Whom I trust with no accident

You have no fate except that which you make for yourself. And that's a good thing. There's no point to living if everything you will ever do was written in stone before you even existed.
I guess you disregard the claim the bible makes that we have free will. Because free will cannot exist if fate exists. They are mutually exclusive.

Fonzie wrote:
I mean: nothing happens unless He Allows and everything He Allows or every trial or Discipline He metes out to His Own is with good intention.

Glad to see you admit to worshipping an evil god. Have fun in hell! Eye-wink

Fonzie wrote:
You see yourself mapping out your fate - like a flea saying, "my dog" - which means your whole field of thinking is a virtual production which you project for yourself but rightly seen doesn't exist thus you are fooling yourself in the moment and ongoing.

Nope. I make my choices, not your invisible friend. Sorry!

Fonzie wrote:
Certainly death can be proved so it fits your criteria for scientific investigation and conclusion.

I don't think you are capable of exploring the depth of this topic with me, so I'll let this slide.

Fonzie wrote:
You seem passive aggressive about giving a full report about death and what you've come up with.

I'll let you know when I come back from the dead.

Fonzie wrote:
I know you are a good tap-dancer but what are you going to do when the music stops or the feet won't execute your plans?

When the music stops, it stops. I won't do anything, and it's very likely I won't be in a position to care.

And now another break with the resident insane hypocritical fool! He accomplishes nothing, and noone cares what he says, but he's so predictably dumb it's just too easy!

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
quo

The Feeder carried on, clearly accomplishing a great deal by responding to the same line of gibbering the Troll had spewed these many years; with everyone in his Imaginary  Audience clearly caring what he had to say...

Quote:
I already said that you were the fatalist. Do try and keep up.
I'm not the one who has to keep up.  jesus gave you a head start, and you're already falling behind.

Quote:
Are you unaware of the television and blu-ray? It's 2015, not 1980. Yeesh.
The technology may change, but god's laws are eternal.  You can't sneak your name onto god's scroll by going digital.

Quote:
There's no point to living if everything you will ever do was written in stone before you even existed. I guess you disregard the claim the bible makes that we have free will. Because free will cannot exist if fate exists. They are mutually exclusive.
What is the point to living if everything you ever do is ground into dust when you die?  My life has meaning because god has written me into the story. I disregard nothing in the bible.  We are written into god's plan, but we have the free will to accept it or reject it.

Quote:
I make my choices, not your invisible friend. Sorry!
The flea makes his choices, and thinks he's walking the dog.  Things won't seem so invisible to you when the dog-walk is over, and the Shedding starts.

Quote:
I don't think you are capable of exploring the depth of this topic with me, so I'll let this slide.
You can run from the discussion with condescending remarks, but you'll have plenty of time to explore the depths of hell after death.

Quote:
I'll let you know when I come back from the dead.
No need, jesus has already done that for us.

Quote:
When the music stops, it stops. I won't do anything, and it's very likely I won't be in a position to care.
Will you care when jesus invites his fans backstage for the after-party, while the Usher pushes you to the exit?

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And we're back! Still too

And we're back! Still too easy.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ref to Doris Day's - Whatever Will Be, Will Be 'Que Sera, Sera'

Yeah,  Did anyone catch the  Doris Day song - Que Sera, Sera, Whatever Will Be, Will Be , . . says the great ''projector'', and the Servant of Angel armies (?) ? 

Just a comment, in this image UPLOADED ::

Now what's this that's going to be perplexing with a cryptic meaning, as follows

p.p.s. --  Whereas  I've  struck   the right chord and I'm helping Smiling

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
PARKING TICKET

Vastet wrote:
You have no fate except that which you make for yourself. And that's a good thing. There's no point to living if everything you will ever do was written in stone before you even existed. I guess you disregard the claim the bible makes that we have free will. Because free will cannot exist if fate exists. They are mutually exclusive.

Vas,

No, this is another thing you can't comprehend about God.  God knows what we're going to do and what's going to happen before it happens yet there is free will.  If anyone is lost it is 100% his/her fault - if anyone is saved it's 100% GOD'S GLORY.  The two are NOT mutually exclusive as you say from your parking place in the unbelief parking lot.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:No, this is

Fonzie wrote:
No, this is another thing you can't comprehend about God.

No. This is another thing you can't comprehend about logic.

Fonzie wrote:
God knows what we're going to do and what's going to happen before it happens yet there is free will.

Literally impossible.

Fonzie wrote:
If anyone is lost it is 100% his/her fault - if anyone is saved it's 100% GOD'S GLORY.  The two are NOT mutually exclusive as you say from your parking place in the unbelief parking lot.  

Literally impossible.

And now another message from the insane simpleton. We'll be right back!

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

It was still too easy...

Quote:
No. This is another thing you can't comprehend about logic.
No, this is another thing you can't comprehend about god.  god created everything (including logic), so without god you cannot comprehend anything (including logic).

Quote:
Literally impossible.
No, this is another thing you can't comprehend about god.  Nothing is literally impossible for god, because god can literally do anything.

Quote:
Literally impossible.
No, you have not yet received the Word (jesus), so you are illiterately atheist.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Another commercial ignored,

Another commercial ignored, and we now return to the far more interesting ass kicking.