FATHER, PLEASE FORGIVE EVERY LOST SOUL ON THE SITE

araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
FATHER, PLEASE FORGIVE EVERY LOST SOUL ON THE SITE

Jesus help every lost soul on this site - that they find you and you have mercy on their souls - Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.  They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them.  Wow i am glad i am not lost - ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

 


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 3349
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
there are no souls to be

there are no souls to be lost, o sariputra.  there is no place to find, nor any from which to lose one's way, other than in the realm of maya.  samsara is nirvana and nirvana is samsara.

om shanti shanti shanti.

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen


latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2007-06-01
User is offlineOffline
really? is that all you came

really? is that all you came here to say? I mean of all things to say that means squat all to anyone here, many are former believers and I bet know the bible far far far far better than you do.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:Jesus help

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site - that they find you and you have mercy on their souls - Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.  They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them.  Wow i am glad i am not lost - ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

 

Thank you for your concern, but we don't take kindly to preaching. If you want to stick around and make a case for your invisible friend, we won't stop you. But hit and run posting is as common as farting.

If all you want to do is play martyr and say "look at me, I am trying to save the lost puppies", please make a donation to the website for wasted server space you used that owner has to pay to maintain.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
 Interesting that you pray

 Interesting that you pray for us to find him instead of for him to reveal himself to us. I'd think you'd want him to do something effective.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5100
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Yucko

 

araujo03 wrote:

 

searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them.  Wow i am glad i am not lost - ALLELUIA. 

 

 

projection much?

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
Posts: 482
Joined: 2012-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:araujo03

Brian37 wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site - that they find you and you have mercy on their souls - Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.  They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them.  Wow i am glad i am not lost - ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

 

Thank you for your concern, but we don't take kindly to preaching. If you want to stick around and make a case for your invisible friend, we won't stop you. But hit and run posting is as common as farting.

If all you want to do is play martyr and say "look at me, I am trying to save the lost puppies", please make a donation to the website for wasted server space you used that owner has to pay to maintain.

Well said Brian.  That's why I gave this christianoid a one word answer of "Satan" when he/she asked "who created science?" in their first post.  Hardly worth the keystrokes.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site - that they find you and you have mercy on their souls - Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.  They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them.  Wow i am glad i am not lost - ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!  

Mother, whip the ass of your presumptuous child who speaks so to his betters.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote:really? is

latincanuck wrote:

really? is that all you came here to say? I mean of all things to say that means squat all to anyone here, many are former believers and I bet know the bible far far far far better than you do.

You REALLY THING SO - you don't know me that way - if they REALLY knew the bible and were really TRUE believers then they WOULD NOT BE LOST. 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:latincanuck

araujo03 wrote:

latincanuck wrote:

really? is that all you came here to say? I mean of all things to say that means squat all to anyone here, many are former believers and I bet know the bible far far far far better than you do.

You REALLY THING SO - you don't know me that way - if they REALLY knew the bible and were really TRUE believers then they WOULD NOT BE LOST. 

many of us read the bible - how do you think we became atheists?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
 - stop crying - McMurphy

 - stop crying - McMurphy quote - I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this

 

and Brian - another McMurphy quote - I'm here to cooperate with you a 100%. A hundred percent. I'll be just right down the line with ya'. you watch


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote: - stop

araujo03 wrote:

 - stop crying - McMurphy quote - I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this

 

and Brian - another McMurphy quote - I'm here to cooperate with you a 100%. A hundred percent. I'll be just right down the line with ya'. you watch

Why does it not surprise me that you have a thing for fictional characters? But I can play a little - here's another for you "Get out of my way son, you're usin' my oxygen. "

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Feredir28
Feredir28's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2011-01-08
User is offlineOffline
GROW UP

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site -

Jesus never existed, you are praying to total myth. Pathetic, you might as well pray to Gandalf

araujo03 wrote:

that they find you and you have mercy on their souls -

Nobody, not even you, has a soul to be saved - just like nobody is infected with thetans to be saved from.

araujo03 wrote:

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. 

Oh, we know exactly what we are doing: embracing the reality that THERE IS NO GOD

araujo03 wrote:

They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them. 

"someone to love them".... WHAT ARE YOU, 4!?!?!?! Are you so insecure that you need a sky-nanny in your life? Dude, find real love and get laid.

araujo03 wrote:

Wow i am glad i am not lost

You are more lost than anyone on this site! Your mind and all rationality (the main thing that makes you human) is long gone.

araujo03 wrote:

- ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

May His Noodlely Appendage bless thee.


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:araujo03

jcgadfly wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

 - stop crying - McMurphy quote - I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this

 

and Brian - another McMurphy quote - I'm here to cooperate with you a 100%. A hundred percent. I'll be just right down the line with ya'. you watch

Why does it not surprise me that you have a thing for fictional characters? But I can play a little - here's another for you "Get out of my way son, you're usin' my oxygen. "

Love it - here is another one - "To hell with facts! We need stories"   


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
Feredir28 wrote:araujo03

Feredir28 wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site -

Jesus never existed, you are praying to total myth. Pathetic, you might as well pray to Gandalf

araujo03 wrote:

that they find you and you have mercy on their souls -

Nobody, not even you, has a soul to be saved - just like nobody is infected with thetans to be saved from.

araujo03 wrote:

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. 

Oh, we know exactly what we are doing: embracing the reality that THERE IS NO GOD

araujo03 wrote:

They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them. 

"someone to love them".... WHAT ARE YOU, 4!?!?!?! Are you so insecure that you need a sky-nanny in your life? Dude, find real love and get laid.

araujo03 wrote:

Wow i am glad i am not lost

You are more lost than anyone on this site! Your mind and all rationality (the main thing that makes you human) is long gone.

araujo03 wrote:

- ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

May His Noodlely Appendage bless thee.

I laugh at poeple like you who think I am the lost one - Feredir28 - keep on going down the road to NOWHERE!!! Have fun on that trip!!!


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:jcgadfly

araujo03 wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

 - stop crying - McMurphy quote - I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this

 

and Brian - another McMurphy quote - I'm here to cooperate with you a 100%. A hundred percent. I'll be just right down the line with ya'. you watch

Why does it not surprise me that you have a thing for fictional characters? But I can play a little - here's another for you "Get out of my way son, you're usin' my oxygen. "

Love it - here is another one - "To hell with facts! We need stories"   

Well you have plenty of stories. Problem is you think they're facts.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:Feredir28

araujo03 wrote:

Feredir28 wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site -

Jesus never existed, you are praying to total myth. Pathetic, you might as well pray to Gandalf

araujo03 wrote:

that they find you and you have mercy on their souls -

Nobody, not even you, has a soul to be saved - just like nobody is infected with thetans to be saved from.

araujo03 wrote:

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. 

Oh, we know exactly what we are doing: embracing the reality that THERE IS NO GOD

araujo03 wrote:

They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them. 

"someone to love them".... WHAT ARE YOU, 4!?!?!?! Are you so insecure that you need a sky-nanny in your life? Dude, find real love and get laid.

araujo03 wrote:

Wow i am glad i am not lost

You are more lost than anyone on this site! Your mind and all rationality (the main thing that makes you human) is long gone.

araujo03 wrote:

- ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

May His Noodlely Appendage bless thee.

I laugh at poeple like you who think I am the lost one - Feredir28 - keep on going down the road to NOWHERE!!! Have fun on that trip!!!

I understand. People often laugh when they're nervous and/or afraid.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:Jesus help

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site - that they find you and you have mercy on their souls - Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.  They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them.  Wow i am glad i am not lost - ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

 

Is this your way of teaching all nations?

Kind of lame.

In a similar way, I would hope that at some point you grasp that you have been deceived by myths and storytales conceived by those who had no idea that antibiotics can cure leprosy.

Wait a sec, these people had no idea of mental disorders, bacteria or of viruses. And you take their fantasy stories as based in reality.

Actually, I know exactly what I do.

Sonny, you aren't just lost, you dwell in the land of never was and never will be.

The Yahweh and the Jesus clearly had a severe miscommunication about when the kingdom of the god was to come. Little known to the Jesus, the Yahweh crashed his spaceship in the asteroid belt and lost communication with the Jesus. The local Galactic patrol picked up the Yahweh for reckless endangerment of a solar system for flying under the influence and no valid captain's license. He is currently serving 10 to 20 eons for his crimes. If he can manage good behavior, he might get out before the next ice age. However, he will be on probation for at least 200,000 years for his reckless behavior and can not operate space ship until he takes remedial hyper space operation training. Even then, he is banned for eternity from this quadrant for his actions.

So There!

 

 

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 3349
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Feredir28 wrote:Jesus never

Feredir28 wrote:

Jesus never existed, you are praying to total myth. Pathetic, you might as well pray to Gandalf

hey, fuck your mother, i pray to gandalf all the time.

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:latincanuck

araujo03 wrote:

latincanuck wrote:

really? is that all you came here to say? I mean of all things to say that means squat all to anyone here, many are former believers and I bet know the bible far far far far better than you do.

You REALLY THING SO - you don't know me that way - if they REALLY knew the bible and were really TRUE believers then they WOULD NOT BE LOST. 

"True Scotsman Fallacy" look it up. You are making yourself look stupid.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1546
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Trolls come in all shapes and sizes .. ...

  Burden of proof  is on Thee  1 3/4 days on the board and we are already Trolling

  Honey, you see, we dont know you at all (period)

I usually dont bother .. But what labels can be used to best describe you ???

 Trolling on this board might not occur to someone such as yourself.       It happens !!

 

 


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3312
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Just another troll

 This dude is just another internet troll, hardly worth paying attention to. 

The old testament uses bird shit and animal blood for effective treatments of illness (Read Leviticus).

Doctors use anti-biotics and surgery to treat serious illness, when you get sick who do you trust more. 

 

Science has given us electricity, computers, air conditioners, heaters, stoves, refrigerators, cures for illnesses, the elimination of certain types of epidemics, enabled us to travel into space, split the atom and countless other things that have advanced the human race. 

What has religion given us ? When the Black Death hit Europe in the Middle Ages, RELIGION blamed it on god's punishment to the wicked, they blamed it on the Jews, they blamed it on sin. 

Centuries later, it was science that solved the mystery. 

It was science that provided medications to help people with the HIV infection to live long and healthier lives. What did religion do ? Blamed it on God's punishment to gays and people that had sex outside of marriage and predicted the end of time. 

Science discovered epilepsy and the treatment of seizures. What did religion do ? Blamed it on demons that must be cast out. 

Surgery eliminated such things as blindness from cataracts, ways to remove malignant tumors, ways to solve heart problems to enable people to live longer. What did religion do ? Stood by people's beds and prayed that the afflictions would go away and when they did not, they averted back to "God has called him home" 

Science flies rockets to the moon, religion flies airplanes into buildings. Science looks at neurological and environmental factors that motivate human behavior, religion just fills everyone with guilt and shame. 

Sorry, but it is the believers that are lost. Not the Atheists. The fact that religion is rapidly declining is almost proof of this to me. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:araujo03

jcgadfly wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Feredir28 wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site -

Jesus never existed, you are praying to total myth. Pathetic, you might as well pray to Gandalf

araujo03 wrote:

that they find you and you have mercy on their souls -

Nobody, not even you, has a soul to be saved - just like nobody is infected with thetans to be saved from.

araujo03 wrote:

nervous and/or afraid - i am NOT - i have NOTHING to be afraid of  - your the one looking for answers - not me

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. 

Oh, we know exactly what we are doing: embracing the reality that THERE IS NO GOD

araujo03 wrote:

They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them. 

"someone to love them".... WHAT ARE YOU, 4!?!?!?! Are you so insecure that you need a sky-nanny in your life? Dude, find real love and get laid.

araujo03 wrote:

Wow i am glad i am not lost

You are more lost than anyone on this site! Your mind and all rationality (the main thing that makes you human) is long gone.

araujo03 wrote:

- ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

May His Noodlely Appendage bless thee.

I laugh at poeple like you who think I am the lost one - Feredir28 - keep on going down the road to NOWHERE!!! Have fun on that trip!!!

I understand. People often laugh when they're nervous and/or afraid.


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site - that they find you and you have mercy on their souls - Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.  They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them.  Wow i am glad i am not lost - ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

 

Is this your way of teaching all nations?

Kind of lame.

In a similar way, I would hope that at some point you grasp that you have been deceived by myths and storytales conceived by those who had no idea that antibiotics can cure leprosy.

Wait a sec, these people had no idea of mental disorders, bacteria or of viruses. And you take their fantasy stories as based in reality.

Actually, I know exactly what I do.

my poor poor person - you need help

Sonny, you aren't just lost, you dwell in the land of never was and never will be.

The Yahweh and the Jesus clearly had a severe miscommunication about when the kingdom of the god was to come. Little known to the Jesus, the Yahweh crashed his spaceship in the asteroid belt and lost communication with the Jesus. The local Galactic patrol picked up the Yahweh for reckless endangerment of a solar system for flying under the influence and no valid captain's license. He is currently serving 10 to 20 eons for his crimes. If he can manage good behavior, he might get out before the next ice age. However, he will be on probation for at least 200,000 years for his reckless behavior and can not operate space ship until he takes remedial hyper space operation training. Even then, he is banned for eternity from this quadrant for his actions.

So There!

 

 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:jcgadfly

araujo03 wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Feredir28 wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site -

Jesus never existed, you are praying to total myth. Pathetic, you might as well pray to Gandalf

araujo03 wrote:

that they find you and you have mercy on their souls -

Nobody, not even you, has a soul to be saved - just like nobody is infected with thetans to be saved from.

araujo03 wrote:

nervous and/or afraid - i am NOT - i have NOTHING to be afraid of  - your the one looking for answers - not me

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. 

Oh, we know exactly what we are doing: embracing the reality that THERE IS NO GOD

araujo03 wrote:

They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them. 

"someone to love them".... WHAT ARE YOU, 4!?!?!?! Are you so insecure that you need a sky-nanny in your life? Dude, find real love and get laid.

araujo03 wrote:

Wow i am glad i am not lost

You are more lost than anyone on this site! Your mind and all rationality (the main thing that makes you human) is long gone.

araujo03 wrote:

- ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

May His Noodlely Appendage bless thee.

I laugh at poeple like you who think I am the lost one - Feredir28 - keep on going down the road to NOWHERE!!! Have fun on that trip!!!

I understand. People often laugh when they're nervous and/or afraid.

Glad you agree. What are you scared of/nervous about?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10626
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Blah blah blah. Hopefully

Blah blah blah.

Hopefully someday this fool will realise just how foolish he is. Probably not though, he's pretty dumb...

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote: This

harleysportster wrote:

 This dude is just another internet troll, hardly worth paying attention to. 

The old testament uses bird shit and animal blood for effective treatments of illness (Read Leviticus).

Doctors use anti-biotics and surgery to treat serious illness, when you get sick who do you trust more. 

 

Science has given us electricity, computers, air conditioners, heaters, stoves, refrigerators, cures for illnesses, the elimination of certain types of epidemics, enabled us to travel into space, split the atom and countless other things that have advanced the human race. 

What has religion given us ? When the Black Death hit Europe in the Middle Ages, RELIGION blamed it on god's punishment to the wicked, they blamed it on the Jews, they blamed it on sin. 

Centuries later, it was science that solved the mystery. 

It was science that provided medications to help people with the HIV infection to live long and healthier lives. What did religion do ? Blamed it on God's punishment to gays and people that had sex outside of marriage and predicted the end of time. 

Science discovered epilepsy and the treatment of seizures. What did religion do ? Blamed it on demons that must be cast out. 

Surgery eliminated such things as blindness from cataracts, ways to remove malignant tumors, ways to solve heart problems to enable people to live longer. What did religion do ? Stood by people's beds and prayed that the afflictions would go away and when they did not, they averted back to "God has called him home" 

Science flies rockets to the moon, religion flies airplanes into buildings. Science looks at neurological and environmental factors that motivate human behavior, religion just fills everyone with guilt and shame. 

Sorry, but it is the believers that are lost. Not the Atheists. The fact that religion is rapidly declining is almost proof of this to me. 

science can not do anything by itself  - it takes something else for science to work - again you are wrong - atheists are the only ones LOOKING for answers - not people who KNOW the truth - because it will set you FREE from looking


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Blah blah blah.

Vastet wrote:
Blah blah blah. Hopefully someday this fool will realise just how foolish he is. Probably not though, he's pretty dumb...

 

AND one day YOU will know the truth - and trust me YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:Vastet

araujo03 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Blah blah blah. Hopefully someday this fool will realise just how foolish he is. Probably not though, he's pretty dumb...

 

AND one day YOU will know the truth - and trust me YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH

Why do you lot always fall back on threats based on Pascal's Wager?

What if we're both wrong?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
araujo03

araujo03 wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

 This dude is just another internet troll, hardly worth paying attention to. 

The old testament uses bird shit and animal blood for effective treatments of illness (Read Leviticus).

Doctors use anti-biotics and surgery to treat serious illness, when you get sick who do you trust more. 

 

Science has given us electricity, computers, air conditioners, heaters, stoves, refrigerators, cures for illnesses, the elimination of certain types of epidemics, enabled us to travel into space, split the atom and countless other things that have advanced the human race. 

What has religion given us ? When the Black Death hit Europe in the Middle Ages, RELIGION blamed it on god's punishment to the wicked, they blamed it on the Jews, they blamed it on sin. 

Centuries later, it was science that solved the mystery. 

It was science that provided medications to help people with the HIV infection to live long and healthier lives. What did religion do ? Blamed it on God's punishment to gays and people that had sex outside of marriage and predicted the end of time. 

Science discovered epilepsy and the treatment of seizures. What did religion do ? Blamed it on demons that must be cast out. 

Surgery eliminated such things as blindness from cataracts, ways to remove malignant tumors, ways to solve heart problems to enable people to live longer. What did religion do ? Stood by people's beds and prayed that the afflictions would go away and when they did not, they averted back to "God has called him home" 

Science flies rockets to the moon, religion flies airplanes into buildings. Science looks at neurological and environmental factors that motivate human behavior, religion just fills everyone with guilt and shame. 

Sorry, but it is the believers that are lost. Not the Atheists. The fact that religion is rapidly declining is almost proof of this to me. 

science can not do anything by itself  - it takes something else for science to work - again you are wrong - atheists are the only ones LOOKING for answers - not people who KNOW the truth - because it will set you FREE from looking

BULL FUCKING SHIT!

SCIENCE IS NOT A THING, it is a system of testing and falsification, humans developed used to describe  observations. Just like when you move your legs forward in a fast motion "running" is the observation. Running is merely a word describing an observable process. Science is a METHOD not a thing. Science is the language humans developed to describe observations/

The universe was not invented. Humans were not invented. The planet was not invented. NON OF REALITY is an invention by a fictional sky daddy. I am sorry if you don't want to face it, but a god is not required for anything in the universe or life on this planet to occur.

Quote:
atheists are the only ones LOOKING for answers

DAMNED RIGHT! You wont childishly try to paint that as a bad thing. Seeking answers is why we have modern medicine, cell pones, space exploration.

How the fuck do you think you are typing on your computer? Is it Allah based software? Is it vishnu based software? NO. It is the result of HUMANS seeking answers through scientific method.

THE EARTH IS BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD. THE UNIVERSE IS 13 BILLION YEARS OLD. Evolution was around long before humans existed and will be around long after we go extinct. When our species goes extinct your pet deity claim and all myths invented by humans will die with our species because there will NOT be any future generation to sell these myths to. The planet will go on with out us, the universe will go on without us, and there will be no fucking record of our existence. PERIOD!

If you want to wallow in superstition and fairy tales written by tribal desert dwelling scientifically ignorant goat herders, we wont stop you. But the future is not dependent on belief in your deity, just like our species has done fine without believing in Thor or Allah or the Egyptian sun god Ra.

You already accept that Neptune does not invent or manufacture hurricanes. So don't be a dip shit and expect us to think your pet god is any less made up than the dead myths prior in human history. Your pet god claim is not special to us. It is merely another mental placebo humans have invented because of selfish narcissism born out of ignorance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Feredir28
Feredir28's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2011-01-08
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote: I laugh at

araujo03 wrote:

 

I laugh at poeple like you who think I am the lost one - Feredir28 - keep on going down the road to NOWHERE!!! Have fun on that trip!!!

You're so lost you could not find your nose even if you started with your mouth and headed north.

Unlike you, I (and the rest of RRS) actually am on a road to finding the real answers. Science gave us medicine, Martin Luther called physicians fools and told us that diseases were caused by demons because Jesus said so. The truth is the sun does not orbit around the earth, the earth is not older than the sun, there never was a global flood and nor did Jerusalem ever witness a massive zombie invasion.

Youre religion does not provide us with any answers, in fact it tries to suppress the real answers.

"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is just as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin." - Cardinal Bellarmino

In short, your "road" is already NOWHERE. In your arrogance, you think you already have all the answers since you could tie your shoelace because mummy and daddy told you their favorite fable written by superstitious men from the Bronza Age who thought the earth is older than the sun. Unlike the rest of us, we are actually the ones moving. We are moving on a road that actually provides answers. Look where that got us. Welcome to the 21st century.

 


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:

Jesus help every lost soul on this site - that they find you and you have mercy on their souls - Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.  They are just lost sould searching and searching for something or someone to LOVE them.  Wow i am glad i am not lost - ALLELUIA - praise to GOD - the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! 

Thanks for proving prayer doesn't work. Why you bothered I have no idea.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3312
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:science can

araujo03 wrote:

science can not do anything by itself  - it takes something else for science to work - again you are wrong - atheists are the only ones LOOKING for answers - not people who KNOW the truth - because it will set you FREE from looking

 

Strange how the church kept insisting that the Earth was flat even when science was proving otherwise.  

 

Strange how the church insisted the sun revolved around the sun, when science had long proved it otherwise.

 

Strange how the church believed sin was the cause of  the Black Death and the plague of 1665. When it took science to discover germs, hygiene, vaccinations, and medicine.

 

Strange how the church said that 9/11 was punishment from god, when any rational person could see that RELIGION is what CAUSED the whole thing. 

 

Strange how the church keeps predicting doomsday prophecies that have never come to pass, where as science is always looking for NEW frontiers and knowledge. 

 

Strange how the god of the old testament was so cruel and torturous and Jesus was an asshole, yet they are supposedly filled with love. 

 

Strange how the church burned so many women for birthmarks and moles on their bodies for being witches before science figured out what caused them. 

 

Strange how the church, even to this day, blames catastrophe's like hurricanes and floods on sin, when it was science that unearthed how the weather works. 

 

Must I go on ? I am not sure what TRUTH that you are speaking of, but the history of your TRUTH certainly has yet to prove itself to be a reliable source of information. 

 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10626
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:Vastet

araujo03 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Blah blah blah. Hopefully someday this fool will realise just how foolish he is. Probably not though, he's pretty dumb...

 

AND one day YOU will know the truth - and trust me YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH

No, one day our descendants will walk over our graves, laughing at how stupid people used to be, believing in magical beings.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
For the ALLCAPS title, and

For the ALLCAPS title, and the audacity of the OP, I give this thread the

.

Have some free eye candy on me...

... then kindly get fucked while exiting stage left. I must say... you're a very shite performer around here. 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:my poor poor

araujo03 wrote:

my poor poor person - you need help

You live in a fantasy world of delusion.

People that talk to invisible buddies are generally locked in mental wards.

Religious beliefs have got a pass for a long time from being considered a mental illness.

One wonders exactly how long that will last.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey OP

Hey OP,

You're wrong. There may possibly be some people on this site that God hates. Did God not hate Esau (Romans 9:13). Or did not not King David ask God to destroy his enemies. Does God say He does not hate the wicked. Not wickedness, he hates the wicked. Noun.

So keep pluggin away, but you're wrong. Obvioulsy we don't know who's going to hell ultimately on here. Tony Jeffers may be a good guess lol.

You need to study apologetics through the science of systematic theology and then understand the psychology of atheism. When was a kid, I went undercover at an atheist church lol called, "The Center Of Rational Thought." They had a guy who would preach atheism, and even passed the plate around. I would answer phones and would also get access to wierd places.

You see, i didn't just sit at home and sit on my thumbs and say ohm. I interviewed hundreds and hundreds of atheists. Probably have read more books on atheism then most atheists on this site.

I can now smell an atheist and know when they're coming. Usually when i first meet them I give them soap.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey OP,

You're wrong. There may possibly be some people on this site that God hates. Did God not hate Esau (Romans 9:13). Or did not not King David ask God to destroy his enemies. Does God say He does not hate the wicked. Not wickedness, he hates the wicked. Noun.

So keep pluggin away, but you're wrong. Obvioulsy we don't know who's going to hell ultimately on here. Tony Jeffers may be a good guess lol.

You need to study apologetics through the science of systematic theology and then understand the psychology of atheism. When was a kid, I went undercover at an atheist church lol called, "The Center Of Rational Thought." They had a guy who would preach atheism, and even passed the plate around. I would answer phones and would also get access to wierd places.

You see, i didn't just sit at home and sit on my thumbs and say ohm. I interviewed hundreds and hundreds of atheists. Probably have read more books on atheism then most atheists on this site.

I can now smell an atheist and know when they're coming. Usually when i first meet them I give them soap.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, of course your God hates some people. He's built from the pattern in your mind so the people you hate are the people he hates.

Oh, and you can't use systematic theology until you can agree on some axioms. There as many axioms as there are systematic theologians so good luck withthat.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
Posts: 482
Joined: 2012-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Jean Jean

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey OP,

You're wrong. There may possibly be some people on this site that God hates. Did God not hate Esau (Romans 9:13). Or did not not King David ask God to destroy his enemies. Does God say He does not hate the wicked. Not wickedness, he hates the wicked. Noun.

So keep pluggin away, but you're wrong. Obvioulsy we don't know who's going to hell ultimately on here. Tony Jeffers may be a good guess lol.

You need to study apologetics through the science of systematic theology and then understand the psychology of atheism. When was a kid, I went undercover at an atheist church lol called, "The Center Of Rational Thought." They had a guy who would preach atheism, and even passed the plate around. I would answer phones and would also get access to wierd places.

You see, i didn't just sit at home and sit on my thumbs and say ohm. I interviewed hundreds and hundreds of atheists. Probably have read more books on atheism then most atheists on this site.

I can now smell an atheist and know when they're coming. Usually when i first meet them I give them soap.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Now Jean, why would I be the first one you think of when it comes to the hell-bound? Evil  -and after all the wonderful moments we've shared.  "The psychology of atheism"-eh?  I didn't know we had a special psychology all to ourselves. I guess it makes sense tho if it excludes all humans with the inability to reason? Looks like I still have much to learn. Oh, I forgot you don't think I'm a real atheist. I guess your new buddy "arau" doesn't either. Maybe you guys can still save me.

I'm not surprised you had to go undercover to get into "The Center of Rational Thought" .  How did you evade the theistard scanner at the door?  I think your cover was blown and that "weird place" they put you in was just their holding cell for the nutbags that stumbled in off the street.  I mean, you don't really think they put you in charge of answering phones do you? It was probably just a recording and you were talking to yourself.   

Good to have you back Jean. I really have been worried sick Very Sad   In case you missed me in that other thread, I'm dyin' to hear about your volcano.   

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Tony

Hey Tony,

I was kind of joking around about the hell thing with you. There is no yellow stripe on the backs of those who are hell bound and those who God hates.

And you don't even know what epistemology you are using. You also mix them up and shake them around. You cannot reason that which you don't know. Youre confusing reason with feelings. Atheists feel and then they conclude, they don't reason.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Tony,

I was kind of joking around about the hell thing with you. There is no yellow stripe on the backs of those who are hell bound and those who God hates.

And you don't even know what epistemology you are using. You also mix them up and shake them around. You cannot reason that which you don't know. Youre confusing reason with feelings. Atheists feel and then they conclude, they don't reason.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Because we don't reason as you do? The "I like <x> so God must like <x> (as my God lives in my mind). So <x> must be true." style of reasoning?

You are so predictable.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Feredir28
Feredir28's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2011-01-08
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey OP,

You're wrong. There may possibly be some people on this site that God hates. Did God not hate Esau (Romans 9:13).

"Did god not hate whoever" nope. Why? Because something that does not exist cannot hate. The very fact that you imply that god hates (a human emotion - a functional, natural, evolved physcological response in a natural brain) shows that god is nothing more than a mere projection of the human pysche - an image created in your own mind.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Or did not not King David ask God to destroy his enemies.

Whether or not David defeated anybody, he did it by using metal - not prayer.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Does God say He does not hate the wicked. Not wickedness, he hates the wicked. Noun.

Does Krishna say He does not hate the wicked? Does Allah? Does Gandalf?

Doesn't matter, since none of them exist.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So keep pluggin away, but you're wrong.

Keep telling yourself that.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Obvioulsy we don't know who's going to hell ultimately on here.

I will tell you: NO ONE.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 3349
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Tony,

I was kind of joking around about the hell thing with you. There is no yellow stripe on the backs of those who are hell bound and those who God hates.

And you don't even know what epistemology you are using. You also mix them up and shake them around. You cannot reason that which you don't know. Youre confusing reason with feelings. Atheists feel and then they conclude, they don't reason.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

huineng would strike you across the mouth (respectfully), then you might really have some episteme with your logos.  other than that method, there's little hope for you.  it's a very good horse who runs at even the shadow of the whip.

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1546
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
re: The Social Scientist

Jean Chauvin wrote:
.. I have interviewed hundreds and hundreds of ..    .. [And]Youre confusing reason with feelings. Atheists feel and then they conclude, they don't reason.

Respectfully,  Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I might be forgetting this post,  amidst the scare (Eternity) we're starting to think about it.  Then we consider the source.


 Where the hell do you get off making yourself out to  be an expert or a Social Scientist!!  People dont call you on this stuff so you think you can say it and expect people will buy into this "expert" b.s.,. You dont have the tools, sunshine..

 So, As it stands, Apparently you think it will work;  when  it  will NEVER work  . .  . .

 

 


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey OP,

You're wrong. There may possibly be some people on this site that God hates.

Actually it loves them to death.


 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1546
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Ironic, Isn't It ? What is Truth & what are Lies .. ..

tonyjeffers wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 Attention to What Jean said, "So [you] keep pluggin away, but you're wrong..  .. You see, i didn't just sit at home and sit on my thumbs and say ohm. I interviewed hundreds and hundreds of atheists .."

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Now Jean, why would I be the first one you think of when it comes to the hell-bound? Evil  -and after all the wonderful moments we've shared ..Good to have you back Jean. I really have been worried sick Very Sad  

 

[img=http://img272.imagevenue.com/loc579/th_339832491_Jean_s__Vane_122_579lo.jpg]

**  Please,  Double-Click this URL if problems in reading:      

 

See: Pic (Ironic , Much?)  Huh, Jean?

 
 
    

Ironic, Isn't It?


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
 ok to any atheists out

 ok to any atheists out there - please answer this one

 

what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital, and it does not LOOK good?


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1546
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Can tell you about near death . . . .

 This is not a new angle you've come up with.  Not a new a gambit.  It's like the old there are no atheists on an airplane plummeting to its' doom. WRONG!  Whatever the belief-system is, 'is' what they are checking out with. I could tell you about  loved ones not looking good and how I became very Pro-Life after the lawyers had my grandpa "killed", by pulling the plug. But, I cant talk about that without tearing up so I will share that some other day maybe. I can tell you about a personal experience of life and death that I will not go into the details that might help your understanding, a little though. I fell and slide down a ravine into a deep canal with giant signs stating 'warning do not approach'. I was pushed under the water and I was in icy water with no way out. I swam back and forth from side to side looking for a way out. Now thankfully there was a crack in the steep walls that allowed me to Bear Grylls my way to safety. The entire time I was thinking I wish I payed more attention to what Bear Grylls (Survior-man) on cable would do. Honest that was my only thought. It sounds funny. I very nearly died and was almost news at 11. A theist in a similar situation would have done everything I did. All up to the obvious prayer. This is what happens when your in a situation. Your mind is focused on what is at hand. Professionals with training have the purest mindset dealing with what is at hand. No long goodbyes, no thousand regrets. The brain acts in an entirely unexpected way. A theist would have done the same. Using bloody stubs to get to safety. Who knows maybe they would have spent less time in the water? But everything being equal it would be the same way out I found. Or nice been knowing ya. Not a loved one but I already said I personally cannot discuss that yet. Hope it helps.  I mean I hope it sincerely helps bridge a gap between all of us here.  I actually have alot of questions about the bible and if you are willing to hang around I would love to ask them. Not a trap or to debate just for my own understanding. Not everyone is interested in this so something to think about before you head off. Tom is no longer with us or ask him. Understanding is something I always seem to naturally need. Why people think the way they do.  So, Understand what others make of things always seems to help me in every way. Honest! My motive is not weird but about as straightforward as you are ever to find.  I need to know  Smiling


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4512
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote: ok to any

araujo03 wrote:

 ok to any atheists out there - please answer this one

 

what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital, and it does not LOOK good?

 

I hire the best doctors I can find, stay in communication with them on my loved one's condition and possible treatment options that are available and allow my loved one the choice of whether or not to pursue treatment. Meanwhile, I spend as much quality time as possible and do what I can to make their possible last days alive as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. 

 

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5100
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Eh?

araujo03 wrote:

 ok to any atheists out there - please answer this one

 

what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital, and it does not LOOK good?

 

Oh - I'd convert them to christianity on the spot, we'd all get down on our knees on the lino and plead for mercy and once we'd done that the loved one would be immortal and could not really die and all would be well with the world. 

In fact, we'd say things to the person like, well Bob, I'll see you in heaven! or Save me a spot in the Paradise Cafe! or I can't wait to see you again when you've got your hot, new body!

But when we left the room, Bob would lie there unaccepting of life's central and immutable truth, alone and afraid. 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote: ok to any

araujo03 wrote:

 ok to any atheists out there - please answer this one

 

what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital, and it does not LOOK good?

STUPID FUCKING QUESTION!

Do you think that there are not people who hold different god claims than you do that don't have the same feelings? Do you think that our species, if without your deity are not capable of the same emotions?

Do you really think that a Muslim, or Jew, or Shinoist or atheists don't have an emotional reaction to trauma or extreme stress because they or we don't buy your personal belief?

The answer is that we all react differently to stress. Some handle it well, some don't. But when it comes to loved ones, it is  all the same, we dont want them to die.

I freak out when my mom has been in the hospital. I may not always show it outwardly, but for you to imply you have a master plan of "what to do" as if life is a script, is absurd, and insulting to all others outside your label by implication of the question itself.

Since you have all the answers, or think you do, please tell us oh wise one, what is the perfect script reaction to when things go wrong?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37