God thinks you're an idiot!

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline

In Postmodernism today, many Christians FEEL that if you offend somebody, you're not being spiritual. Or if you are not sensitive you are intolerant. If you call somebodies names (despite if it's true), you're being unspiritual.

But this is nonsense. God looks down on these puny atheists and calls them idiots. According to the Hebrew in some places, God even curses at these pathetic losers.

However, I shall give you some examples. It's to numerous to list them all. I will avoid Psalms 14:1 since that is the most popular one and is somewhat low key compared to the other ones.

So, as evidence, here are some verses that demonstrate that while these filthy low lifes are mocking God, it is actually God, that mocks them:

Quote:
Psalm 2:4 = He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.

Quote:
Psalm27:13 =  But the Lord laughs at the wicked, for He knows their day is coming

Quote:
Ps 58 But You, O Lord, Laugh at them, You scoff at all the nations.

Quote:
Proverb 1:26 =  I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you—

These are only a sliver of examples.God even gets specific with His name calling at times. These fools (atheists) are as stupid (God refers to them as stupid) as they get. Now look atheists, I'm not calling you stupid, idiotic, moronic, freaks, and losers, (parable on my part), God is. So as I reflect the light of Scripture unto the pagan atheists, God tells you that you're an idiot.

I like the last one. When atheists die, or when the wicked parish, I'd rejoice. I'm not sure what happen with the shameful indian's dad on here, but perhaps God rejoiced and mocked you in your pain.

So, my worthless losers of friends on here, next time a Christian says He loves you or cares for you, you tell him that he's giving you bull shit.

Tell him, Jean sent you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

The Most Consistent Christian You Know!!!

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Why do people still

Why do people still acknowledge this guy's existance?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi CPT

Hi CPT,

By not wanting my acknowledgement of existence, you acknowledge my existence. hahahaha. This is comedy today on this site.

Look atheism does this to people. It causes people the inability to think rationally. Thus the comedy of this domain name.

Was this a joke? really.

And also, to simply use the logical fallacy of ad hominem to call me a troll because no body is able to refute me, is what we like to call in philosophy, a coward.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Ah, nothing like basking

Ah, nothing like basking in the glow of "Christian love"

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
"But I say unto you, That

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." - Matthew 5:22

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Sapient

Hi Sapient,

This is cute. An atheist attempts theology. The issue with this verse is talking about fellow believers. If you were to say to your brother. Also, John 1:10 clearly is via Israel, which according to the time of Jesus on earth, was Jewish brothers. It wasn't talking about people who sacrifice humans as brothers.

Since atheistst are clearely not out brothers, but rather brothers with eachother as Satan for their father, your cute attempt is like an aborted fetus against a swat of ninjas.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Neoatheist
atheist
Neoatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
You all keep a pet theist.

You all keep a pet theist. How cute. Consistent Christian- Oxymoron of the day?

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Neoatheist wrote:You all

Neoatheist wrote:

You all keep a pet theist. How cute. Consistent Christian- Oxymoron of the day?

Yup, just don't let him sit on the furniture, he thinks he's people.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lol. Your make-believe

Lol. Your make-believe friend can think I'm an idiot all you like. The truth is evident.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:God

Jean Chauvin wrote:

But he is too much of a woos to say it to my face. Why doesn't he grow a pair?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Jean Jean, the

Jean Jean Jean, the toothache I have been suffering from for the past week has been nowhere near as painful as your stupidity.

You claiming that your fictional god thinks I am an idiot is like claiming that Mickey Mouse thinks I am an idiot. I don't give a fuck about fictional beings.

You're merely a childish crybaby who can't stand that someone doesn't buy their superstition.

Boo hoo Fido, how does it feel to be property?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
From what I gather about

From what I gather about Jean he apparently thinks he and the other 3 people on the planet who might think as he are the only one's condign of love from his invisible friend.

I'm possibly giving too much credit here, he is likely the only one who thinks exactly as he does.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
At least Jean is honest

At least Jean is honest enough to embrace the truth that the God figure described in the Bible is an evil, angry, psychotic creature, not the all-loving daddy-figure most contemporary Christians prefer to imagine.

Matches Jeans own personality very well, so it is hardly surprising that it appeals to him.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:the toothache

Brian37 wrote:

the toothache I have been suffering from for the past week

jesus christ, brian, get the fucker pulled.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
yeah, well my god can kick

yeah, well my god can kick your god's fuckin' ass.

he can also kick all of ciarin's little fag, curly-haired, bearded viking gods' asses too, for that matter.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Didn't we use to get theists

Didn't we use to get theists who actually wanted to talk about stuff ?

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
During our local monthly

During our local monthly Atheist group social gathering in our inner city open air mall, we spend some time engaging, or attempting to engage, a group of preachy Christians who gather there to loudly tell everyone why they should come to Christ.

Last Saturday evening, I ended up arguing with a guy whose attitude did remind me of Jean quite a bit.

It is one thing to exchange words with such people on a board like this, quite another face-to-face. I only get a few words out to explain my position, or why I see his position as flawed, and he starts talking over me, telling me how stupid and totally dependent on the truth of scripture we Atheists are.

As it is with Jean, one of the least productive kinds of Theist-Atheist discussion I have experienced, in terms of some degree of insight to the other's world-view.

Sheesh!!

NOTE: This gathering is in addition to our regular meetup-group meeting in a proper meeting room within the local City Council buildings.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:Didn't we

Anonymouse wrote:

Didn't we use to get theists who actually wanted to talk about stuff ?

/shrug

The signal:noise has dropped a good bit in discussions like these, but that's to be expected in warmer months. People are getting out more, they aren't wasting time on some website, as AIGS so astutely pointed out.

Indeed, all we get now is either a bunch of knuckle-draggers who thump their chests nonstop or a few hit-n-run newb theists who post OAs or cherry-picked bits of philosophy crap to substantiate their religious points of view. In either case, their arguments are pummeled into fine powder after 30 or so posts, and they immediately proceed to fling insults around like little redheaded stepchildren who can't get their way.

I usually stick to atheist-oriented discussions.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: next

Jean Chauvin wrote:

next time a Christian says He loves you or cares for you, you tell him that he's giving you bull shit.

Well, fucking duhhhhhhh....

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:During our

BobSpence1 wrote:

During our local monthly Atheist group social gathering in our inner city open air mall, we spend some time engaging, or attempting to engage, a group of preachy Christians who gather there to loudly tell everyone why they should come to Christ.

Last Saturday evening, I ended up arguing with a guy whose attitude did remind me of Jean quite a bit.

It is one thing to exchange words with such people on a board like this, quite another face-to-face. I only get a few words out to explain my position, or why I see his position as flawed, and he starts talking over me, telling me how stupid and totally dependent on the truth of scripture we Atheists are.

As it is with Jean, one of the least productive kinds of Theist-Atheist discussion I have experienced, in terms of some degree of insight to the other's world-view.

Sheesh!!

NOTE: This gathering is in addition to our regular meetup-group meeting in a proper meeting room within the local City Council buildings.

Yea they will talk over you, ignore what you are saying if it even begins to make any sense and if they do try to argue it is always from emotion.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Jean.

How's it going? Could you please expand your definition of 'pagan atheist' for me please? I'm all confused. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
The troll badge approacheth...

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I'm not sure what happen with the shameful indian's dad on here, but perhaps God rejoiced and mocked you in your pain.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow Jean...

Wow Jean Chauvinism, you still haven't learned the difference between evidence and claims...

At least your "LOLgic" is sometimes good for a laugh!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Of course his god thinks he

Of course his god thinks he is grand, I mean he made him up so he can make him anyway he likes. Everyone else is an idiot to Jean so he is his god.

con·ven·ient audio (kn-vnynt) KEY

ADJECTIVE:

1. Suited or favorable to one's comfort, purpose, or needs: a convenient time to receive guests; a convenient excuse for not going.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Brian

Hey Brian,

When I was in Portland, I use to go to an atheist church also. Perhaps if I was in your town I would go to yoru atheist church. Do they pass the plate like the other atheist church did for donations.

anyways, I worked there as a volunteer (kind of) for around a year undercover. Made phone calls (kind of), and all kinds of things. Learned the ethnos of the atheist.

anyway, it was fun. It was called the "Center of Rational Thought." They even had an atheistic sermon type that simply trashed theism (lol).

I'm a rational person. I wouldn't scream at you like that guy. I would reason with you. It is difficult on the website but in person, it is much more fun.

I tell you what, invite me to yoru church, and I'll come, then I will invite you to my chruch and you come. Good deal.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Wanted Dead of Alive

Hello Wanted Dead of Alive

You asked me to expound of what is meant by pagan. I would love to. Paganism is an umbrella word which denotes nature worship or esoteric. Since atheism is 100% selfish, and is the worship of self, and since self is part of nature to a sense, then logically atheism is paganism.

Now, if an atheist once proclaimed to be a Christian, they would technically be considered a heretic. But ALL theists that worship a false god are atheists. Since yoru god if yoru self or your ding ding, then thus, your atheist via yoru own paganism. Or in the case of Wanted Dead or Alive, a heretic,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: I'm a

Jean Chauvin wrote:
I'm a rational person.

Not by most standards, no.

And it's great that we are not obligated to live according to your standards.

It's really great that people like you will never be in control over mainstream society.

That's what so great about rifles with scopes...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian,

When I was in Portland, I use to go to an atheist church also. Perhaps if I was in your town I would go to yoru atheist church. Do they pass the plate like the other atheist church did for donations.

anyways, I worked there as a volunteer (kind of) for around a year undercover. Made phone calls (kind of), and all kinds of things. Learned the ethnos of the atheist.

anyway, it was fun. It was called the "Center of Rational Thought." They even had an atheistic sermon type that simply trashed theism (lol).

I'm a rational person. I wouldn't scream at you like that guy. I would reason with you. It is difficult on the website but in person, it is much more fun.

I tell you what, invite me to yoru church, and I'll come, then I will invite you to my chruch and you come. Good deal.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

When you were in Portland? NO, when you were in Disneyland, which you are still in. There is no such thing as an atheist church.

And I do not want to ever meet you face to face.

How does it feel to be property Fido?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: And I do not

Brian37 wrote:

That sounds kind of wimpy coming from you Brian as you frequently challenge others to do so.....

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

That sounds kind of wimpy coming from you Brian as you frequently challenge others to do so.....

I was thining the same thing lol

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Wimpy and stupid are two different things.

First off, out of all the theists I know personally, the biggest reason I would not want to ever meet him is because he is a fucking prick.

But to a lesser extent he comes across as on blasphemy away from getting physical.

I am non violent no matter what and considering what he claims about his god wanting to kick my ass I wouldn't put it past him to think it is his job to do his fictional tyrant's work for him.

I hate testosterone no matter what the subject matter is. I hated it in high school when the jocks picked on me and I hate it when it comes to sports, politics or god fan clubs. It's all bullshit to me and not worth throwing a fist over.

He believes in a hostage taking god. He believes that it is ok for God to kill the Japanese as a message to America. I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him. The lights are on, but nobody is home.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

First off, out of all the theists I know personally, the biggest reason I would not want to ever meet him is because he is a fucking prick.

But to a lesser extent he comes across as on blasphemy away from getting physical.

I am non violent no matter what and considering what he claims about his god wanting to kick my ass I wouldn't put it past him to think it is his job to do his fictional tyrant's work for him.

I hate testosterone no matter what the subject matter is. I hated it in high school when the jocks picked on me and I hate it when it comes to sports, politics or god fan clubs. It's all bullshit to me and not worth throwing a fist over.

He believes in a hostage taking god. He believes that it is ok for God to kill the Japanese as a message to America. I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him. The lights are on, but nobody is home.

Um yea, that's wimpy, to put it lightly. Very few people I would actually fear a physical confrontation with, actually I can't think of any at the moment. Not to say I go out looking for it but to have a fear of it, sit around and worry about it? ..nope. Well actually there have been days I would have welcomed a huge asshole starting some shit, lol.

edit: removed because I am only part asshole.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:  Wimpy and

Brian37 wrote:

You use this say it to their face tactic more and more frequently in your posts.  It's language that you choose to employ and you do it so much that I'm beginning to think it's really just a stupid gimmick.  You don't really mean it and you probably never did.  It's a double standard; one set of rules for your enemies and a different set for yourself.

Perhaps you should find some other, less hypocritical way to project your moral outrage ?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

You use this say it to their face tactic more and more frequently in your posts.  It's language that you choose to employ and you do it so much that I'm beginning to think it's really just a stupid gimmick.  You don't really mean it and you probably never did.  It's a double standard; one set of rules for your enemies and a different set for yourself.

Perhaps you should find some other, less hypocritical way to project your moral outrage ?

If I wanted your advice, I would ask for it. You can handle theists the way you want, but I do not need you to give me any lessons.

I think YOU are projecting yourself on me. "What would Prozac do".

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: If I wanted

Brian37 wrote:

If I wanted your advice, I would ask for it. You can handle theists the way you want, but I do not need you to give me any lessons.

Wow,  Brian you really put me in my place with your last post.  How horrible for me to be the object of your scorn.    Ouch ! 

Oh, I forgot    .....why don't you say it to my face ?

Consistency was never part of your argument.   It never will be.   The proof is as near as your next delusional rant on this forum.

Toodles....

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:If I wanted

Brian37 wrote:

Who the hell is talking about need, besides yourself?

This is actually double-standard'd on two levels; the second being that you apparently don't want people to throw their own 2¢ on your morality, but are quite comfortable putting in your own with regards to everyone else... on nearly every possible subject.

Take a shred of your own advice for once. Or subject yourself to the advice of others... it's the internet, and RRS is open to the public. We've all had to deal with it from you, so how hard could it possibly be?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Brian37

Kapkao wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Who the hell is talking about need, besides yourself?

This is actually double-standard'd on two levels; the second being that you apparently don't want people to throw their own 2¢ on your morality,fort but are quite comable putting in your own with regards to everyone else... on nearly every possible subject.

Take a shred of your own advice for once. Or subject yourself to the advice of others... it's the internet, and RRS is open to the public. We've all had to deal with it from you, so how hard could it possibly be?

If I didn't want to be subjected to dissenting opinions I woudn't be on this site at all. I am quite comfortable with any counter claims aimed at me. Credibility of the claim not the right to claim it.

FYI dissenting opinions are not the same as giving advice.

So this simply amounts to the same argument, not on credibility of the claim, but the fact that someone disagrees.

So unless I agree with Prozac I am not moral? I don't see how that works, but maybe you can explain that.

I think this has more to do with other subjects in other threads and very little to do with what I have called Jean out on, much less anything I have said to him in this thread.

Quote:
you apparently don't want people to throw their own 2¢ on your morality

Whose denying anyone the ability to say "you are full of shit Brian37" I think all I have done is say, "back it up".

What morality is that? This right here says to me this has nothing to do with this thread and everything to do with what you think of my history here.

Is it the subject of supporting gays?

Or is it the subject of corporate welfare and monopolies of power?

Or is it gun ownership?

What exactly have I said or done that makes me immoral? Simply disagreeing with others isn't immoral.

Quote:
but are quite comefortable putting in your own with regards to everyone else... on nearly every possible subject.

THAT says it all right there. That this has nothing to do with this thread.

And so what? So are you. What are you doing right now, you are criticizing me and obviously you are comfortable doing that. I am not flipping out right now. I am not demanding you shut up right now, am I? I hope you're not setting up a double standard, and I dont think you are, so don''t.

ANYONE is welcome to challenge my claims but that is not the same as asking for advice from others, nor does it automatically make them or me immoral simply because we may not see eye to eye on any subject.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Wow,  Brian you really put me in my place with your last post.  How horrible for me to be the object of your scorn.    Ouch ! 

Oh, I forgot    .....why don't you say it to my face ?

Consistency was never part of your argument.   It never will be.   The proof is as near as your next delusional rant on this forum.

Toodles....

That really hurt. What will I do. I am crushed. You got me. I think I'll go to church now and pray for your forgiveness.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:?So unless I

Brian37 wrote:

So unless I agree with Prozac I am not moral? I don't see how that works, but maybe you can explain that.

A swing and a miss !  .....your record of completely disjointed responses remains perfect !

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A swing and a miss !  .....your record of completely disjointed responses remains perfect !

He is not satified unless he has dug his own hole, no one can dig as well as he and you better not question his shoveling technique.

Nice links btw. Ministry = win

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:  He is not

robj101 wrote:

He is not satified unless he has dug his own hole, no one can dig as well as he and you better not question his shoveling technique.

Well, Brian does serve a useful purpose.  As messed up as I am it's comforting to know that there are people crazier than me.

Ministry rocks.  

Neoatheist
atheist
Neoatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well I'd say that this

Well I'd say that this thread really got off subject, but I can't figure out what the original subject was. hmm

If you use the bible as your moral compass, chances are you're lost.

When Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" he wasn't saying that people shouldn't be stoned. He was requesting the first pitch.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Neoatheist wrote:Well I'd

Neoatheist wrote:

Well I'd say that this thread really got off subject, but I can't figure out what the original subject was. hmm

Meh, where's Morpheus when you need him ..

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Neoatheist wrote:Well I'd

Neoatheist wrote:

Feel free to jump right in. Address the OP or go off on a wild tangent.  It's all good.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Neoatheist wrote:

Feel free to jump right in. Address the OP or go off on a wild tangent.  It's all good.

We're all idiots according to the OP, so what do we know?  

You don't believe me? God said so... Check Mate Atheist!

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Neoatheist
atheist
Neoatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol I've already said my

lol I've already said my peace. I don't think that the OP deserves a real rebuttal. His whole point was merely "My imaginary friend thinks your an idiot". The only rational way to respond to that would be to say "I think your an idiot for having an imaginary friend."

When Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" he wasn't saying that people shouldn't be stoned. He was requesting the first pitch.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Neoatheist

robj101 wrote:

Neoatheist wrote:

Meh, where's Morpheus when you need him ..

I loved the first Matrix, when it came out, I thought it was the absolute SHIT!  Then it tried too hard... and it got lame.  But the first Matrix is one of the coolest (not best, coolest) movies I have ever seen.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:I loved the

Ktulu wrote:

I loved the first Matrix, when it came out, I thought it was the absolute SHIT!  Then it tried too hard... and it got lame.  But the first Matrix is one of the coolest (not best, coolest) movies I have ever seen.

Did you see Inception when it came out ?   It had Leonardo Dicaprio in it.  I had a hard time following the convoluted plot but then I get confused reading a stop sign.

Neoatheist
atheist
Neoatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I couldn't agree more. I

I couldn't agree more. I loved the first one. I'd like to pretend that they stopped there. 

My name has dual meanings. I use the 'neo' part as both a prefix meaning 'new' because I consider myself a New Atheist. Also it is a reference to my favorite movie character Neo from The Matrix. I liked the part where Neo had to choose between living in a comfortable delusion or discover a perhaps uncomfortable truth. Also the part where Morpheus said something to the effect of "We don't unlock a mind once it is past a certain age." I feel the same way about my activism. I don't aim my free thought "proselytizing" toward the elderly. Let them believe that their life had meaning and when they die they will live forever in some perfect kingdom. It'd be rather cruel in my opinion to take that away from them at the end of their life.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Ktulu

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Ktulu wrote:

Did you see Inception when it came out ?   It had Leonardo Dicaprio in it.  I had a hard time following the convoluted plot but then I get confused reading a stop sign.

That was a cool movie also, too much fiction not enough science, but a cool idea never the less.  Funny story on that movie, my wife fell asleep in the first five minutes, and woke up right near the end... sort of ironic but at least I got to enjoy the movie peacefully.  I'm sure I would have gotten bombarded with 'deep' questions throughout.