Christians are FOOLS

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Christians are FOOLS

Christians are FOOLS

Xainity is comfort. Holding hands in fear of the DARK. Spewing blind faith and hating those that presume a ritual will not suffice to having infinate life, as this. ???

No one wants to get old. No one wants to get sickly ugly and die. But you do and will. A buddha might say nothing dies, all is recycled, just as you are now of this process.

The fear of death is the root of the religious and scientific problem / question.

Xainity is not much more than a wishful fantasy. Ask a Buddhist's opinion, then go laughing all the way into eterninty .... in the mean time, enjoy this ride .... get everyone naked on a sea doo ..... yeah ....

The god of abe is NOT even worth debate, if it wasn't for a few billion scared stupid humans. Christians have no faith in GOD.

Have mercy on these tormented xain souls ..... shine your atheist Sword , yeah Jesus ....

giggles .....  can I borrow a beer ?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Christians are FOOLS

Xainity is comfort. Holding hands in fear of the DARK. Spewing blind faith and hating those that presume a ritual will not suffice to having infinate life, as this. ???

No one wants to get old. No one wants to get sickly ugly and die. But you do and will. A buddha might say nothing dies, all is recycled, just as you are now of this process.

The fear of death is the root of the religious and scientific problem / question.

Xainity is not much more than a wishful fantasy. Ask a Buddhist's opinion, then go laughing all the way into eterninty .... in the mean time, enjoy this ride .... get everyone naked on a sea doo ..... yeah ....

The god of abe is NOT even worth debate, if it wasn't for a few billion scared stupid humans. Christians have no faith in GOD.

Have mercy on these tormented xain souls ..... shine your atheist Sword , yeah Jesus ....

giggles ..... can I borrow a beer ?

Please stay off drugs while posting.

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Every time I read one of

Every time I read one of this guy's posts, I feel like Phil Hartman talking to Sting in "The Sinatra Group."

"Can't understand a word."

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Good Christians I know

Good Christians

I know you mean well, BUT Why be part of a club that is not pure? The word "christian" is so polluted with horror, greed and hypocricy. I don't see how any reasonable person who has actually looked into the history of Christianity would take this label for themself. "Jesus" would be appalled. Why not just say you are a Jesus fan or even worshiper. if you must have an idol or icon.

Even many atheists are Jesus fans. Atheists simply reject a god or gods that would exist as consciousness , apart from matter and energy. The holy ghost or spirit it is often called. Atheists reject the idea of ghosts and all superstition. Does that make them fools, as the ancient superstitious bible would say ?

Arguements about God are interesting, and are all part of what science is, which freely admits it doesn't know much. People saying god exists, in the biblical superstitious sense are simply romantisizing from their deep awe of wonder, idealism, hopes, and fears. We are all ignorant of the "how and why" of the creation or cosmos. Arguing about a "creator", and especially making rules and religious dogma, and how to pray etc, is ignorant and dangerous. It's "club" mentality and feeds off itself. It's immoral. Jesus said no to the religious leaders who prey off the people.

Buddhists don't debate god, for god is simply all this, and nothing is seperate from anything else. All is One. All is God. Now just get on to ending suffering as best we can .....

Morality, Love, Kindness, are not dependent on the faith or belief of any god concepts.

We claim a "religious lable" for many wrong reasons. We do so from ignorance, and prejudice of our upbringing, and fear of social rejection, for vanity, and fear of what's beyond death. It the the lable of an innocent human fool. Religion is more the tool of the devil, which just means wrong thinking. You can better worship "god" by worshiping all life and creation, yourself and our world family.

Jesus said the kingdom of heaven/god is this now, not when you die.

There is wisdom mixed into most all religions. I prefer the zen buddhists, as Einstein and Allan Watts did, but we would never say we are buddhists. We say we are citizens of the world and we are fans of Jesus/Buddha and all good loving wisdom and all science knowledge.

And yes of course we love "god as life", but reject all superstition, ghosts, spirits and prejudice.

Drop the labels. We are one, we are "god". Make that our only lable, and when you read religion substitute the word "god" with "bullshit". In "bullshit" we trust ?

"Bullshit so loved the world that it gave (murdered) it's only begotten son"....

Make Jesus happy, do as he did, give the finger to the religious leaders. Stop being stupid, sheepish, tolorante, patronizing, cowards. Know the enemy, in the name of pure perfection , sometimes called Christ.

How would you interpret this verse from talented ancient murderer bible Paul/ Saul who's writtings were also distorted ? http://bible.cc/colossians/2-8.htm

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."

P.S. I am a member of the church of Google , we oppose the church of Ask Jeeves. ?  O_O  silly eeh ....

12/10/2007

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Cpt_pineapple  

Cpt_pineapple   "Please stay off drugs while posting."

WHY ? got a better plan ?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    Roisin Dubh, you are

Roisin Dubh, "Can't understand a word."

you are a lier .... WHY do you lie ?

, retarded atheists, oh yeah, they exist, I'm one ....

So what was it you didn't understand ?

details wanted from an ATHEIST ....

Hey but I know what ya mean, I AM a nut. giggles 

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:
Xainity is comfort. Holding hands in fear of the DARK.

"God is a concept by which we measure our pain" - John Lennon

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Cpt_pineapple "Please stay off drugs while posting."

Dear IAGAY what an awesome reply to Cpt_pinapple !!! Spot On !

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
love your sober writing

love your sober writing style buddha.  however, the op did say basically the same thing and i read it faster so i have mixed feelings...

so, where's are theist to tell us why christianity is not foolish? 

Milkshake89
Milkshake89's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry dude ! But your first

Sorry dude ! But your first language definitely isn't english. I have a hard time understanding what you mean by naked seadoos and pretty much all of your posts.

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote: so,

shelleymtjoy wrote:

so, where's are theist to tell us why christianity is not foolish?

How about "where's are the christians to tell us why christianity is not foolish? "

Not all theists are christians. 

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak wrote: Not all

wavefreak wrote:

Not all theists are christians.

I know, but typically the "theists" are the only ones that respond.  I'd love to get a response from a christian.  anyone lurking out there?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Milkshake89, said,  "

Milkshake89, said,  " Sorry dude ! But your first language definitely isn't english. I have a hard time understanding what you mean by naked seadoos and pretty much all of your posts. "

... I apologize for that, I get "romanic, dreamy, preachy" on a few beers and bong hits.

I'm a lousy Mark Twain impersonator, but trying to improve. My clever ain't always clever ....

I've said if you can't read my stuff, get stoned and try again ! You would really freak reading my song lyrics ......

btw, I'm 56 and a So. Cal. native, born in Hollywood.

Again.... in the mean time, enjoy this ride [Life] .... get everyone naked on a sea doo ! ..... yeah .... [ promote fun ]

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Cpt_pineapple "Please stay off drugs while posting."

Why?

Here's why:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Milkshake89, said,  " Sorry dude ! But your first language definitely isn't english. I have a hard time understanding what you mean by naked seadoos and pretty much all of your posts. "

... I apologize for that, I get "romanic, dreamy, preachy" on a few beers and bong hits.

I'm a lousy Mark Twain impersonator, but trying to improve. My clever ain't always clever ....

I've said if you can't read my stuff, get stoned and try again ! You would really freak reading my song lyrics ......

btw, I'm 56 and a So. Cal. native, born in Hollywood.

Again.... in the mean time, enjoy this ride [Life] .... get everyone naked on a sea doo ! ..... yeah .... [ promote fun ]

That is why. 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    Ehh,  but Better

Ehh,  but Better than nothing, - NO ?

... getting "romanic, dreamy, preachy" , and it's fun.

lol

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Christians are FOOLS

I agree with this, those who don't leap to conclude the rationality of a ritual "salvation" have a point, and it's foolish not to see that point.

Quote:

This is the meaning of the Native American Peace Pipe, did you know that? (since we're on the topic a little). When you're sitting in a group smoking the peace pipe you're inhaling the substance of the earth, exhaling it mixed with the substance of yourself and passing it to the others in the room. The smoke is an animated story of the true nature of the earthly life, the pipe represents the generations, future and present, that share the circle which is made by our sitting down together.  As you smoke the pipe you are reminded of this visually, verbally and kinetically.  This is also the real purpose of ritual itself, ritual is like a movie scene that you're in, the purpose of being in it is like any actor to grasp the motivation of your character and evolve it naturally from the scene.

The peace pipe ritual promotes peace by demonstrating that your earthly body is recycled pieces of the world, that even while you live, a piece of you can become part of an ant, or a person sitting beside you, even a foe, to kill any part of the earth is to destroy yourself, and  to love any part of the earth is to love yourself also. Its not a bad philosophy, really, but the point is the philosophy is written into the ritual and in any case, it's the philosophy that really brings about the benevolent results, not the ritual.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

Cernunnos
Cernunnos's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Quote: Ehh,  but Better

Quote:
Ehh,  but Better than nothing, - NO ?

... getting "romanic, dreamy, preachy" , and it's fun.

lol

Thought you might like this:

Down life's open road meandering

In the guise of youth,

Even given to philandering,

Never shriven to truth,

Greedy to try all lustful fare

More than health to win

Dead in my soul, O God! my care

Is only for my skin!

from Carmina Burana 

I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  cool Eloise, I love what

cool Eloise, I love what you wrote. I enjoy your many sincere reflective posts.

Your karma is kind and uplifting. I've always been a fan of our native Indians ideas. Chief Seattle was so cool , hey folks , do google him and his quotes. 

Even when I was a kid I'd play a shirt less Indian. 

I'm all for rituals that promote wisdom. Xianity etc is just so full of negative harmful non sense. 

What is a "theist" anyway ? Aren't we all sort of theists .... wondering about this cosmos ?

Can you give a short personal definition of theist ?  Is it one who simply studys religions ? But atheists do .... or something about supernatural ? 

Hey Wavefreak , your definition was funny, but I'm still confused , dang me .... 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   hey Cernunnos,  That's

hey Cernunnos, 

That's intense and a cool musicians. I googled and this influence is on Youtube as well. More than 1000 poems and songs written in the early 13th century.

"Many of the religious songs and several of the love songs and drinking songs are accompanied by neumes that suggest melodies. Some of the poems have also had corresponding melodies discovered in later manuscript sources."

Wow, and some Heavy Metal Anthems of the past. Very cool.

"Is only for my skin!" .... I might have said 'OUR' skin ..... same difference ehh !

Thanks so much.

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

What is a "theist" anyway ? Aren't we all sort of theists .... wondering about this cosmos ?

Can you give a short personal definition of theist ? Is it one who simply studys religions ? But atheists do .... or something about supernatural ?

Hey Wavefreak , your definition was funny, but I'm still confused , dang me ....

A theist is anybody that pisses of Brian37 when they say something stupid about the nature of reality.

Seriously, I believe there is an unfathomably vast conciousness "out there", I won't commit to much more than that. 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak,

wavefreak, Seriously, I believe there is an unfathomably vast conciousness "out there",

---- I agree with ya, So is that God ?

Thanks but me is still a seriously confused atheist.

Do theists worship ? , if so, what ? This ? , but how ?

Are theists supporting mystery ? but science does, ?

Are all religions equal ? Religions or Philosophy ?

I really don't get it .... I even googled it ....

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

wavefreak, Seriously, I believe there is an unfathomably vast conciousness "out there",

---- I agree with ya, So is that God ?

Uh ... I suppose.

Quote:

Do theists worship ? , if so, what ? This ? , but how ?

Not this theist. Any entity of sufficient scope to be consider a deity doesn't need me telling it how great it is. It already knows.

Quote:

Are theists supporting mystery ? but science does, ?

Not sure what you mean. There are many mysteries, some of which science has done a goodd job of penatrating.

Quote:

Are all religions equal ? Religions or Philosophy ?

No. The Flying Spaghetti Monster rules.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   more lost posts, so

more lost posts, so again

nullusdeus "IAGAY, To put things in your perspective: Your philosophy is made on a path covered with too many beers and bananas!"

Yeah, many buddhists also tell me that ! ..... btw, I Ain't Gay, but I luv'em .... (( I A GAY ... !

I really do try to write in a style a 10 yr old would understand. I often write in the style of a speech. I've read Alan Watts and will get baffled but to hear him read the same text , it made perfect sense. I am aware of the written communication problem, and of course the many styles of words. 

At the literary level, Alan was not so much a writer as a dancer-with-words. ( dancing is fun )

I have alot of company here and I ask them to read things I write that chat roomers don't get. They all swear to me that they do understand. I think that is because they know my vocal style.

It is true that beer has become a fun hobby (of many) of mine. I wrote the OP hammered while also under the influence of the band playing, as I was singing and shouting lyrics. I wrote the "Good Christians" sober, well actually hung over. hee hee

Hey, "thank god for atheists" ..... what ?!?! , thats a fun google ...

see, oxymorons, ! http://www.oxymoronlist.com/

, anyhow, thanks for the input, peace to you all .... "have a drink on me" AC/DC , ... funny band ....

Foolish Christian (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I Corinthians 1:18-24 "For

I Corinthians 1:18-24

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God."

The Holy Bible : New International Version. electronic ed. Grand Rapids : Zondervan, 1996, c1984, S. 1 Co 1:18-24

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Another hit & run moron who

Another hit & run moron who thinks he can solve everything with a few quotes, but just ends up looking like a moron. Rofl.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I AM GOD

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Christians are FOOLS

giggles ..... can I borrow a beer ?

Please stay off drugs while posting.

Cpt you post drunk as my drunk uncle every other friday

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Foolish Christian

Foolish Christian wrote:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

That's not 'love'...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Funny

Foolish Christian wrote:

I Corinthians 1:18-24

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God."

The Holy Bible : New International Version. electronic ed. Grand Rapids : Zondervan, 1996, c1984, S. 1 Co 1:18-24

Funny that the bible writers would rush to claim denial of their message is foolish and an act of the perishing. That quote underscores my worn out assertion the bible is one part ad hominem, one part threat.

I guess even back then there were people who kept pointing out the priests were talking shit. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I must say that I do like

I must say that I do like the fact that I Am God As You is still pissing off theists from beyond the grave. Cheers to you my friend!

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
anonymous fucktards wrote:I

anonymous fucktards wrote:

I WILL NOT NECROPOST DUMB THREADS

I feel better.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Huh?

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Christians are FOOLS

No one wants to get old.  The fear of death is the root of the religious and scientific problem / question.

Xainity is not much more than a wishful fantasy

Another Example of inflammatory remarks. Rant much?  This is not so untypical, in a way.  I know these  can run the gauntlet from an actually disagreement with their entire religion to  highlighting examples of special pleading.   Are you genuinely interested in talking about 'specifics'   IMHO, You need some good advice about toning it down a bit. Randomly commenting on sites for the sake of commenting will probably get you no where.  What is the idea behind these remarks ?

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:I AM GOD

danatemporary wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Christians are FOOLS

No one wants to get old.  The fear of death is the root of the religious and scientific problem / question.

Another Example of inflammatory remarks. Rant much?  This is not so untypical, in a way.  I know these  can run the gauntlet from an actually disagreement with their entire religion to  highlighting examples of special pleading.   Are you genuinely interested in talking about 'specifics'   IMHO, You need some good advice about toning it down a bit. Randomly commenting on sites for the sake of commenting will probably get you no where.  What is the idea behind these remarks ?

I don't think I Am GOD As You is going to respond.  

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
RatDog wrote:danatemporary

RatDog wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Christians are FOOLS

I don't think I Am GOD As You is going to respond.  

Lol.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:I AM GOD

danatemporary wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Christians are FOOLS

I am God as you or Mark wrote this about a year before he died. He's not going to reply to you.

If he does, all bets are off.

Mark was a very considerate poster, he was very difficult to always understand. In this post you quoted Mark was probably wasted on his favorite drink and trashed on a few hits.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.