Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
God Lover from Wilma

Quote:
To: Sapient
Subject: god lover
Date: Sun, 2007-11-04 16:08

you are a freak of nature and are looking for attention, i find your shit sickening and hell mend you you saddo, you will stand before god one day and you will feel very siilly. it is very clear you know nothing about jesus or about the way he can change people because i was a drunk and god healed me and changed me and showed me that there are a lot of freaks around and you are one of them

You are a conformist. You are the norm. You accept ridiculously retarded and insane concepts like the bible because other people have as well. You are without sound ability to interpret reality, and you will waste the only life you do get on bullshit. You overcame your drinking habit by being lied to and in reality over came your problem all by yourself. You were taught by other people not to take responsibility for this noble action and instead attribute your ability to stop drinking to an invisible man that merely deluded your view of the world, and led to your further ignorance.

You will never stand before God, and you will never have the chance to realize what an idiot you were after you die, because you will be dead. You will have wasted countless hours on myth, and wont have the chance to return to your Church for a refund.

Have fun completely wasting and trashing the only life you get on stupidity!

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I got a message too   My

I got a message too

My first hate message!

I  didn't include the name in the OP, but it was the same as the one that sent yours.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Come on now Sapient, both

Come on now Sapient, both you and she are wrong.

Both of you will face Thor after your deaths and you will have to submit to his thunder or sumit to being electricuted by his lightening.

Just because she is wasting her life on ghosts knocking up girls and zombie flesh surviving rigor mortis after three days, doesnt mean you have to ignore the reality of Thor. I guess there is no hope for you either.

Tisk tisk............ 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
Or maybe she is still drunk.

Or maybe she is still drunk.

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Its really sad when you hope

Its really sad when you hope people who write emails like this are either drunk or stoned. The reality is they are probally just stupid. /me sighs

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dear Wilma: Please let me

Dear Wilma:

Please let me pour you a beer, and we can discuss this.  I am pretty sure after a six pack, you'll be a lot less bitchy. 

Hugs and Kisses,

Me

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer