"If you sign up and do the challenge video, you get paid."

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
"If you sign up and do the challenge video, you get paid."

http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/blasphemy-challenge-83297.html

Some people talking about the Blasphemy Challenge. The topic starter says you get paid if you do the video.
I've been to the Blasphemy Challenge site and I didn't see anything that said "Get paid, give us your soul!!" or somehing like that lol.

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
btw I didn't know where to

btw I didn't know where to put this so I posted here. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I find it amusing that

I find it amusing that people who can't understand a two page website and a 2 minute video think they could ever ascertain any reasonable insight on a 1,000 page book, the history of our origins, and the benefits of religion.

boingo82
User is offlineOffline
I read through much of that

I read through much of that site and several other xtian forums discussing the Blasphemy Challenge, and I am more convinced than ever that Christians do not believe in Atheists..

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is not a religious

This is not a religious site, it's a gamer site. A religious fool posted the original topic, and most of the responders didn't bother to look at the site itself. It's a common forum incident, easily dealt with.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if they'll ever

I wonder if they'll ever talk about that game "Left Behind".