"If you sign up and do the challenge video, you get paid."

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
"If you sign up and do the challenge video, you get paid."

http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/blasphemy-challenge-83297.html

Some people talking about the Blasphemy Challenge. The topic starter says you get paid if you do the video.
I've been to the Blasphemy Challenge site and I didn't see anything that said "Get paid, give us your soul!!" or somehing like that lol.

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
btw I didn't know where to

btw I didn't know where to put this so I posted here. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I find it amusing that

I find it amusing that people who can't understand a two page website and a 2 minute video think they could ever ascertain any reasonable insight on a 1,000 page book, the history of our origins, and the benefits of religion.

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.

boingo82
User is offlineOffline
I read through much of that

I read through much of that site and several other xtian forums discussing the Blasphemy Challenge, and I am more convinced than ever that Christians do not believe in Atheists..

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is not a religious

This is not a religious site, it's a gamer site. A religious fool posted the original topic, and most of the responders didn't bother to look at the site itself. It's a common forum incident, easily dealt with.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if they'll ever

I wonder if they'll ever talk about that game "Left Behind".