Relief Effort

Wladyslaw
atheist
Wladyslaw's picture
User is offlineOffline
Relief Effort

You all may or may not have heard of the tornadoes that have been ripping through my state (Oklahoma) and I arbitrarily found this; http://igg.me/at/AtheistsUnite when I was floating around on the internet and it is something If feel like I should share with you all. They're taking money to help the people in Moore, Oklahoma, USA rebuild after having their things completely destroyed. Even if you don't want to donate there is a comical little video on there from a CNN taping, I won't spoil it! Please do share or donate or whatever! 

"Your sins are not redeemed, by swearing perjury." ~ Mathias Blad

"Change how you look at all things and what you see will change" ~ Per Nilsson/Henrik Ohlsson
"As the need for knowledge flows through the catharsis of thought, ask a question and the answer will be born."

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

Wladyslaw
atheist
Wladyslaw's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Thanks for sharing ^.^ I

Thanks for sharing ^.^ I have been looking for sites like these, and I'll admit it, the second sentence killed me. "Such horrible natural disasters remind us that there is no god... " 

"Your sins are not redeemed, by swearing perjury." ~ Mathias Blad

"Change how you look at all things and what you see will change" ~ Per Nilsson/Henrik Ohlsson
"As the need for knowledge flows through the catharsis of thought, ask a question and the answer will be born."

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Much respect to those who've

Much respect to those who've put their time and money towards mitigating these disasters. I wish I could help.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.