Witch burning a thing of the past?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Witch burning a thing of the past?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
re:: Not a big fan of "Law" Enforcement in her home !!

Confronted with the visceral extreme brutality and horror of this article. This one may be dying on the vine.

The Brides of Beelzebub  Witch !

Coraotw
User is offlineOffline
~

Content deleted, as it was spam. I'm leaving the post however, because if anyone replied to it directly, deleting this post would also delete those replies.

~Vastet

Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
User is offlineOffline
These barbaric savages

These barbaric savages – violent, hateful mercenaries of the void that have no ideals, creed, code or ideology not unlike the other barbarian - a fanatic full of certainty and dogma mistaking their faith for ‘knowledge’ who is prepared to mutilate and kill in it’s name.

Oh, but Peggotty, you haven't given Mr. Barkis his proper answer, you know.
Charles Dickens

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Law

The Law is the law. For a witch to understand the law and consequence, and yet continue nevertheless, the burden is on the shoulder of the Witch and not the State. And if in ignorance, the law no longer is a function? This is never the case, for ignorance is the fault of the uneducated and the burden rests on them nevertheless.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
User is offlineOffline
Section 365 of the Criminal

Section 365 of the Criminal Code of Canada. This is the section which deals with the practice of witchcraft. It reads as follows:

365. Every one who fraudulently

(a) pretends to exercise or to use any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, enchantment or conjuration,

(b) undertakes, for a consideration, to tell fortunes, or

(c) pretends from his skill in or knowledge of an occult or crafty science to discover where or in what manner anything that is supposed to have been stolen or lost may be found,
is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

R.S., c. C-34, s. 323.

Of course relativism has always allowed the Catholic to get charges dropped by claiming what he does is religion and not pretend-witchcraft - as he later dons his scapular and cilice whilst lighting the candle blessed by his high priest the bishop.

Oh, but Peggotty, you haven't given Mr. Barkis his proper answer, you know.
Charles Dickens