new user

instinctual_atheist
instinctual_atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
new user

hi i don't have much to say right now but when i can devote more time i may comment on certain things, or not.  i just don't want to have my wonderful, new 6-day-old account uhhhh uhhh have whatever happens to accounts that haven't created an intro post, have happen to them.  lastly, i would like to recall a message that my father has reiterated half-jokingly, to myself and to others, from time to time, whenever it suits his temperament to do so, and in the undying words of a mr. bill s. preston, esq.: "Be excellent to each other."

huh?

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums, hope

Welcome to the forums, hope you stick around to enjoy them.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Welcome to the board. I would like to personally encourage you to go back into the achieve and comment via posting. Some people are put off by the pace and dont realize there are threads missed all the time.  It truly pays to check in now and again. Glad you made it here and hope you will post soon.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yo!

Yo!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Welcome to the mad house, some of our members had their shots, some just need a good shot, others should be shot at. But they keep moving and its hard to get a beed on them.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
instinctual_atheist wrote:hi

instinctual_atheist wrote:

hi i don't have much to say right now but when i can devote more time i may comment on certain things, or not.  i just don't want to have my wonderful, new 6-day-old account uhhhh uhhh have whatever happens to accounts that haven't created an intro post, have happen to them.  lastly, i would like to recall a message that my father has reiterated half-jokingly, to myself and to others, from time to time, whenever it suits his temperament to do so, and in the undying words of a mr. bill s. preston, esq.: "Be excellent to each other."

huh?

Excellent, party on dude

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome.

Welcome.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog