Religious fanatic kills daughter by stuffing Bible pages down her throat

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Religious fanatic kills daughter by stuffing Bible pages down her throat

Religious fanatic killed baby daughter by stuffing pages of the Bible into her mouth

• Mother doused six-week-old in white spirit and jumped up and down on her
  • She had tried to smother her older child for crying three years earlier
  • Health workers missed signs she posed a risk to children, says report
  • They visited the house earlier on the day of the death and found her husband in grip on psychotic episode

By Emma Reynolds

A six-week-old baby was killed by her bipolar mother after she stuffed pages from the Bible into the infant's mouth, while supposedly in the care of bungling NHS staff.

Christian fundamentalist Julia Lovemore, 41, killed daughter Faith by stuffing her mouth with paper then dousing her in white spirit and jumping up and down on her body.

(The rest of this horrifying article can be found in this link : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212227/NHS-blunders-allowed-religious-fanatic-mother-kill-week-old-baby-stuffing-pages-Bible-mouth.html

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Wow, I hope she gets the 

Wow, I hope she gets the  mental healthcare she needs.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Well, I'm sure it happened

Well, I'm sure it happened in a "righteous" anger. God killed children so they are just trying to be like their god. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Now would you be thinking of anyone we know ?

Beyond Saving wrote:

Well, I'm sure it happened in a "righteous" anger. God killed children so they are just trying to be like their god. 

When I first came to the site, I didn't know what to make of 'Other threads' carried over, but now I actually enjoy it, it's kinda fun.

(Twd doesnt know it but I am waiting to ask her who 'named all the animals' according to the book of Genesis? Insiders believe it was 'man'.)

p.s. -- Where did you find this to begin with, the article's title sounds like something you'd read as a headline in the Sun or the  National Inquirer

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote: p.s.

danatemporary wrote:

p.s. -- Where did you find this to begin with, the article's title sounds like something you'd read as a headline in the Sun or the  National Inquirer

It was posted on the Facebook's Freedom From Religion page.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno