Hi and Facebook Freethought Friends Wanted

SassyDevil
SassyDevil's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi and Facebook Freethought Friends Wanted

I'm not really new here, but I haven't posted in a long time, because of several things going on in my life.  I'm going back to college, waiting for things to get done in my home so I have space for a new computer (which I expect to give me much more time online here and elsewhere), and I've just been busy, busy, busy.

My name is Jen, aka "Sassy Devil," and I'm from South Jersey, USA.  I'm in my 40's and would like some freethinkers, atheists and agnostics as friends on Facebook.  I've found some, but would like a bunch more.  Hope it's ok that I'm posting here, in hopes of finding some. 

My Facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/jenniferwhildin .  Thank you.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
What part of Jersey are you from ?

What part of Jersey are you from ?

I was born and raised in Hoboken ( North Jersey), but currently reside in the Bible belt.

I get regular updates from the following Atheist pages on Facebook ( in case you have not subscribed to any)

The Barking Atheist

Iranian Agnostic/ Atheist Movement

Sexy Atheists

Atheist Moms

New York City Atheists

Atheist Quotes of the Day

Atheists United

American Atheists Inc.

There are afew more, but those are all that I can think of off of the top of my head.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

SassyDevil
SassyDevil's picture
User is offlineOffline
All my parts are from Jersey, LOL!

I'm from Minotola right now, but I have lived in a few South Jersey cities including Vineland and Absecon.  I have relatives in the Bible belt.

Thanks for the recs.  I'll be sure to add them!

I'm a big fan of the Freedom From Religion Foundation, which I also Liked on Facebook.  I want to rejoin them, possibly next month when I'll have a little more money, but finances keep me from maintaining a regular membership.

Oh!  I almost forgot to mention, love your avatar!  I'm a big Garfield fan, and I read a comic each day in my Garfield Calendar!

SassyDevil
SassyDevil's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks!

Thanks Vastet!  Canadian, I see.  My boyfriend is actually planning a trip soon to visit Canada (I can't go, boo hoo!  But my Senegal parrot, Loki, will appreciate me staying home with him! Smiling ).

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
SassyDevil wrote: Oh!  I

SassyDevil wrote:

Oh!  I almost forgot to mention, love your avatar!  I'm a big Garfield fan, and I read a comic each day in my Garfield Calendar!

Garfield is my favorite too. 

When I stumbled upon that avatar by mistake, I couldn't help but bust out laughing. 

I am one of those biker trash types, and the sight of Garfield with a bandana, leather jacket and on a motorcycle was too much to resist. 

My girlfriend busted out laughing when she saw that avatar for the first time. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno