TG Baker Is In Hell And Torment [trollville]

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
TG Baker Is In Hell And Torment [trollville]

Hello,

My good atheist friend TG Baker that was on this site died of some kind of cancer. As a result, when TG Baker died, he woke up in hell and instant torture.

TG Baker is most likely sreaming because the pain is so tremendous.

TG Baker was a stupid fool, if he would have simply listened to me in what the Bible says and if he would have repented and turned to Jesus, he would not be in hell.

TG Baker, your friends on this website will be joining you soon. Sapient, Brian, Bob Spencer, that J.W. "Theist." are all on their way.

Now it is to late for you. You are. stuck in constantly pain of the worse degree you've ever experienced forever.

You idiot.

As you think of me you moron, realize that what I said regarding the Bible was right. Burn in hell you dummy and receive the punishment duly meant for your evil.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
Posts: 482
Joined: 2012-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Jean Jean

I believe Jeffrick said he died on Nov. 25, 2011. Your eulogy is a little late, but very eloquent. I'm sure his family would appreciate it. Congratulations! You still hold your title as "exalted ruler of the Theistards and humble servant to your Lord Jesus Harold Christ with a rubber crutch." Amen. Do you really have no control over how creepy you allow yourself to get? I bet you are one of those who go around to funerals disgracing humanity. You only bring shame to yourself and whatever psychotic, twisted cause you stand for. I think you may be in need of one of those exorcisms you're always talking about. But since there are no demons or hell, your words serve no purpose except to show how religion can further twist even a demented mind such as yours. But as long as you get your giggles out of it, no harm done.-right? I like you Jean. You're a peach.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Tony

Tony,

When reality becomes creepy, and you're on the side of the creepy and yet you don't do anything about it, this usually means that you have a kind of psychological deficiancy that is caused by sin.

Since hell is real, and since all those who do not receive the rescue of Jesus Christ, then logically you're going to join T.G.

When you di Tony, You will be in gruesom torture as the demons pell away your skin with their hot teeth. Your screams will be lost in the other screams of people in immense pain.

My psychologically abnormal friend, you gotta stop being an idiotic fool and you need to receivce the rescue of Jesus Christ from hell lest you join TG Baker in his perpetual screams of unbearable pain and suffering.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
Posts: 482
Joined: 2012-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Jean Jean

I asked for Jesus once. I sent him back like shitty bowl of soup with a pubic hair in it. But I'm glad you are concerned for me Jean. That's sweet of you.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Re: human rabies

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Tony, When reality becomes creepy, and you're on the side of the creepy and yet you don't do anything about it, this usually means that you have a kind of psychological deficiancy that is caused by sin.

 

OMFG sin!

 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3640
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,My

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

My good atheist friend TG Baker that was on this site died of some kind of ..... ( snip ) ...... in hell you dummy and receive the punishment duly meant for your evil.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauv-it-in (Dirty Jew).

 

  I suppose since Jean can't get us to take him seriously  he feels has to resort to becoming a sort of second rate Howard Stern and to try and shock us by his lack of decorum and human decency. 

 

The problem for him in that regard is that most of the atheist veterans of this forum actually come to expect this type of childish behavior from the Jesus whores ( eg, The Theist ) so the shock value is highly diminished.  In fact it's to be expected.

 

It's kind of like walking up to an experienced combat veteran and showing him a dead body to try and scare him.  There's no more horror to be felt.  It's all too familiar.

 

And so it's just another day of being surrounded by lunatic Christians. They'll never change.

 

 Yes, Jean we know you're fucking crazy but there's no need to keep proving it over and over and over and over and over.....

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." Mark Twain.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Read the crap Jean spews

Read the crap Jean spews folks. I don't want to hear crap about me and my choice of words. THIS is why I am so harsh on people's claims. You will never get rid of irrational people by force, but sometimes nuts like him can and do have power over government and education. I am harsh on all irrational claims to knock dogmatism off it's pedestal.

You ask my why I don't back off, because really horrible things in our human history can happen and do happen without the ability to question.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
Posts: 362
Joined: 2009-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jesus is described as all-loving and willing to forgive you for anything, except blaspheming the Holy Spirit.  Why would he send people who don't want to be his slaves to hell?  That's a violation of free will.  It's extortion.  And not giving forgiveness for blasphemy sounds like a human urge; someone insults you or something you really love and you feel like holding a grudge for eternity.  This "Yahweh" sounds like an immature brat, not a god.  He's a reflection of parts of human nature, even the evil parts.  It's a little suspicious.

 


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

People lie at funerals. The guy could have been an evil guy who beat his kids and wife and stole money from his family, but when he dies, he becomes a great guy that was special to be around.

Fact is, people who die without beig rescued from their sins have to thus be punished for their sins. since God is infinite and eternal in His love, He is also in His wrath which is the due punishment for your sins.

You have a choice. You choose to follow the logically sound God that created you or you don't. We are all born into sin and need to be saved from it.

The fact that TG Baker is currently screaming in immense torture is simply the consequence of his actions and choices. he chose to believe the lie instead of the truth.

And each and every one of you will endure the same kind of torment. While you all burn in hell, you will remember me as you shake your fist and scream.

Because in the words of Dan Barker

Quote:
even if evidence did show the existence of god, I would rather rot in hell then follow such a murderous dictator

So that's the issue. You will not receive evidence that I have shown you. You will constantly ignore, move on, or just pretend that the evidence does not exist but you are without excuse.

Quote:
for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life - Romans 6:23

You will soon receive the second death of hell, you will be screaming in pain before you know it unless you ask for Christ to save you via the fiducia of faith.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote:You will not receive

Quote:
You will not receive evidence that I have shown you

You have no evidence. You are just off your meds.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: Hello,

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

People lie at funerals. The guy could have been an evil guy who beat his kids and wife and stole money from his family, but when he dies, he becomes a great guy that was special to be around.

Fact is, people who die without beig rescued from their sins have to thus be punished for their sins. since God is infinite and eternal in His love, He is also in His wrath which is the due punishment for your sins.

Thing is... if you are remotely correct, I would hypothetically expect no less of your Belief System. Gives me an excuse to kill the "unbaptized" morons that I have next-to-no love for. The (un)fortunate thing is... you are wrong enough about everything according to most Christian and NONChristian 'standard-bearers', that you give me a big fat goose egg in terms of justification for violence, be it retaliatory violence or hedonistic violence.

 

 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

Just remember this conversation when you are in hell screaming in pain. My evidence of the Impossibility of the Contrary is pretty self evident, but I have 2 arguments that are sound and valid, I have only give you swine one to see you react.

But nevertheless, enjoy your burn brian, and again think of me as you scream.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Just remember this conversation when you are in hell screaming in pain. My evidence of the Impossibility of the Contrary is pretty self evident, but I have 2 arguments that are sound and valid, I have only give you swine one to see you react.

But nevertheless, enjoy your burn brian, and again think of me as you scream.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

No Jean, you and I will be rotting in the Muslim hell because all you can do is verbally bitch slap me. If I wanted to go with a bad ass ass kicking god, I'd go with Allah because he blows up buses and slams planes into buildings. All you can legally do is go "nanny nanny boo boo".

But fortunately for both of us, once it is over, we die and nothing happens after that. And considering what you contribute to humanity with your hateful bullshit, I am glad human life is finite.


 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey Brian

Brian,

Mohammad was a poor polytheist. As travelers would come across Mecca they would stop and tell stories. Many of them Chrisitans and mishashed. Mohammad took these mishashed stories from Jews and Christians to form Islam.

Historically Islam fails and contextually it fails and philosophically it fails via the paradox of the stone. Your ignorance of religion and history is evident.

But the true account of hell as found in the Scriptures will account for your fall when you breath your last breath.

Brian, except Christ or go to hell.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3640
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Brian,

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brian, except Christ or go to hell.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

                        

                                  ( Pleeeeease be scared Brian.   It makes Jean feel ever so powerful.....  )

 

                            oh, btw it's "accept" not "except".   Is that what you got for all your alleged superior "education."

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." Mark Twain.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Brian, except Christ

Quote:
Brian, except Christ or go to hell.

Yea, that works as well as slamming planes into buildings. See you are behind, the west is stuck in law in that "nanny nanny boo boo" is all we can legally do. But if we go by loyalty and guts, I'd fear Muslims more than you.

I am glad the west cant make law out of your bullshit threats, and I hope Muslims get to "Nanny nanny boo boo" too. But your hollow threats work as well as their threats. I do not fear their god anymore than I fear yours. But I certainly hope people like you never gain power to ever backslide to what the social norm in the Middle East is.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5100
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for reminding me why I'm not a christian

 

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

My good atheist friend TG Baker that was on this site died of some kind of cancer. As a result, when TG Baker died, he woke up in hell and instant torture.

TG Baker is most likely sreaming because the pain is so tremendous.

TG Baker was a stupid fool, if he would have simply listened to me in what the Bible says and if he would have repented and turned to Jesus, he would not be in hell.

TG Baker, your friends on this website will be joining you soon. Sapient, Brian, Bob Spencer, that J.W. "Theist." are all on their way.

Now it is to late for you. You are. stuck in constantly pain of the worse degree you've ever experienced forever.

You idiot.

As you think of me you moron, realize that what I said regarding the Bible was right. Burn in hell you dummy and receive the punishment duly meant for your evil.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

 

Jean, you weak fuck. Tommy was a better, more eloquent, more forgiving aggregation of molecules than you are. I miss having him around here. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

Jean, you weak fuck. 


The trick is not to let him rent out room in your head.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13622
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao

Kapkao wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

Jean, you weak fuck. 

 

The trick is not to let him rent out room in your head.

No, while some things get to every human, the trick isn't in preventing them from bitching,  the trick is to put them on display like zoo animals.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Wow, i'm not sure what the surprise is. You all know that there is a hell that the evil people burn in torment right? So when one of your own evil people die without Christ as the mediator and the acceptance of fiducia of the death burial and resurrection of Christ, obviously, logically you go to hell.

And TG Baker is in hell in pain.

Remind me why you're not a Chrisitan? lol. Did not know Chrisitanity was the chess club.

There's nothing to fear regarding Christianity since the majority of our countries influence comes from the Bible, but obviously you should fear Islam. Chrisitanity produces countries like America, Atheism produces countries like China 50 years ago, Islam produces a kind of China/Hitler state. Only Christianity produces goodness while all others produce wealth for the elite rich and the dirt poor for the poorest.

But in the end, emotional arguments I thought were left behind in the 4th grade. TG Baker may have kissed babies and pet dogs, he may have waved to his neighbor and picked flowers, but he was born evil and needed to be resuced, but instead he decided to be an idiot and as a result, he is suffereing for it as we speak.

He made his bed, now he is suffering on it. TG Baker RIP? I don't think so. No peach for TG Baker.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean, you're a shining

Jean, you're a shining example of shit.  This crappy thread is moved to trollville.  

There is no hell, TG Baker didn't go there, neither are we.  Ironically, you deserve hell, and you wont be going there either.  

 

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1546
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
(no subject)

James 3:1

  No comment


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3640
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Tony you

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Tony you big manly hunk,

when reality becomes a stiff penis, and you're on the outside of the stiff penis and yet you don't do anything about it, this usually means that you have a kind of psychological deficiancy that is caused by a lack of stiff penises.

Since stiff penises are real, and since all those who do not receive the anal penetration of Jesus Christ, then logically you're going to get a stiff penis.

When you get nekkid Tony, you will be in awesome pleasure as the demons peel away your foreskin with their hot teeth. Your screams will be lost in the other screams of people who also have stiff penises.

My sexually abnormal friend, you gotta stop being a heterosexual fool and you need to receive the stiff penis of Jesus Christ as he stretches your manly rectum with his stiff penis and simply enjoy producing the perpetual screams of unbearable pleasure and sensuality caused by Jesus and his huge stiff penis.

Respectfully, Yo !

Jean Chauv-it-in ( Three Filthy Jews ).

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." Mark Twain.


hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
Posts: 64
Joined: 2012-06-16
User is offlineOffline
jean your a douche

do you get off on all the negative feedback you get? your a stupid little prick who spews nonsense and you call yourself a rational christian of intelligence. you can provide NO proof of anything you say AT ALL. your arrogant sertitude aside get a life man.  and do us a favor go fuckyourself

Chris