Insult! [trollville]

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Insult! [trollville]

Its a god damned insult to me that you sonsofbitches have not one of my works in this dubious tomb!

What the fuck do I gotta do to be appreciated on this sad bitch?!

Now come on! I'm a fucking Theist troll Ta rd or something to that effect and I think it bloody well time I started being treated in accordance to that mandate.

Jean. Jean. Jean.

Fuck Jean.

I want my share and I've worked hard for it.

You dumb assed prams.

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Fair comment

I guess people are just busy.

Prams as an insult is good.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
In the words of KoJack . . .

There is one particular thread that leaps to mind, but it is late  (starting to get late).

How about an image for the time being:

Who loves you baby ?

Wanting more? ProzacDeathWish made a direct comment where you tried to sabotage the website.  And, Try actually reading this thread ABOUT Jean Jean Jean : http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31580. Jean earned the title SuperTroll, it is informative to your ends. That is all I can present you with.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
x wrote:I guess people are

x wrote:

I guess people are just busy.

Prams as an insult is good.

Yeah. Its English. A baby carriage, which makes no sense to me. How could you possibly use a baby carriage in the derogatory sense? It sounds cool though because its British.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:  There

danatemporary wrote:

There is one particular thread that leaps to mind, but it is late  (starting to get late).

How about an image for the time being:

Who loves you baby ?

Wanting more? ProzacDeathWish made a direct comment where you tried to sabotage the website.  And, Try actually reading this thread ABOUT Jean Jean Jean : http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31580. Jean earned the title SuperTroll, it is informative to your ends. That is all I can present you with.

I don't know, dear. Maybe you should remove the hair from that one side of your face and your perception would improve exponentially.

That's the best advice I can give you, besides perhaps stop being so boring.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
We know, we know it's been alittle slow on the forum (lately).

The Theist wrote:

I don't know, dear. Maybe you should remove the hair from that one side of your face and your perception would improve exponentially.

That's the best advice I can give you, besides perhaps stop being so boring.

Now The Theist, a know you are only saying that because you thought the place temporarily  like a morgue.  It's a nice come back anyway Smiling  All in good fun ( and It'll pick up).  Welcome back and with you it is not under compunction nor am I just saying that.  No worries, I am sure your title will do all the work for you in forcing people off their butts, I dont like the empty 'morgue' vibe at anytime.

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Perambulators

The Theist wrote:

Yeah. Its English. A baby carriage, which makes no sense to me. How could you possibly use a baby carriage in the derogatory sense? It sounds cool though because its British.

I took it as meaning a medium for childish things.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Message deleted by The Theist

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:  Now

danatemporary wrote:
  Now The Theist, a know you are only saying that because you thought the place temporarily  like a morgue.  It's a nice come back anyway Smiling  All in good fun ( and It'll pick up).  Welcome back and with you it is not under compunction nor am I just saying that.  No worries, I am sure your title will do all the work for you in forcing people off their butts, I dont like the empty 'morgue' vibe at anytime.

I hadn't even noticed it had slowed down so much, my style is usually to jump in kicking and screaming. Witnesses are an afterthought. Actually I'm not surprised, I see this happening all over the Internet. People are tired of arguing religion, it seems.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
The Theist

The Theist wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

I hadn't even noticed it had slowed down so much, my style is usually to jump in kicking and screaming. Witnesses are an afterthought. Actually I'm not surprised, I see this happening all over the Internet. People are tired of arguing religion, it seems.

Speak for yourself. I think what people are tired of is having people like us saying the moon is not made of cheese. As long as I am alive and have a lucid brain, I will continue to fight claims of disembodied brains with magic wands.

And if you are soooooo tired of it, then why did you get so pissed as to get yourself booted at the other website and what are you still doing here?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
User is offlineOffline
your an idiot theist

nuff said