Is Bob Spence gay? [trollville]

Tom_the_Who
TheistTroll
Tom_the_Who's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is Bob Spence gay? [trollville]

I noticed that anytime I attempt to broach the subject of sex or women with Bob Spence, he refuses to respond.  

I'm just curious...

Has Bob Spence ever been married?  Does he have kids?  Has he ever kissed a woman?  Has he ever seen a naked woman?

Or does he love men?

Mod edit: Am I here to have productive discussions? Do I actually care if I learn something? Or am I just a troll?

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am fairly certain you used

I am fairly certain you used to post here and under a different alias and that time you accused him of being a robot with no emotions. then again it could just be to different people who make a thread specifically at one person trying to insult him in pretty much the same way. Could be, I just remember someone else making a thread exactly like this.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Tom_the_Who
TheistTroll
Tom_the_Who's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:I am fairly

Tapey wrote:

I am fairly certain you used to post here and under a different alias and that time you accused him of being a robot with no emotions. then again it could just be to different people who make a thread specifically at one person trying to insult him in pretty much the same way. Could be, I just remember someone else making a thread exactly like this.

No, you're right.  That was me.

So seriously, is Bob gay?

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom_the_Who wrote:I noticed

Tom_the_Who wrote:

I noticed that anytime I attempt to broach the subject of sex or women with Bob Spence, he refuses to respond.  

I'm just curious...

Has Bob Spence ever been married?  Does he have kids?  Has he ever kissed a woman?  Has he ever seen a naked woman?

Or does he love men?

Why?

Is he your type?

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom_the_Who wrote:Tapey

Tom_the_Who wrote:

Tapey wrote:

So seriously, is Bob gay?

Here is the thread I was talking about. Don't even ask how I knew you were the same guy.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/20269

All animals are equal.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm jealous. Why does

I'm jealous. Why does Bobspence always get all the personal attack threads?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:I am fairly

Tapey wrote:

I am fairly certain you used to post here and under a different alias and that time you accused him of being a robot with no emotions. 

Eh, if every thread similar to this one was made by the same guy, then this guy has made a lot more than two accounts. I'd say five accounts, at least. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Tom_the_Who
TheistTroll
Tom_the_Who's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Why?Is he your

redneF wrote:

Why?

Is he your type?

Perhaps.  You can tell that he's a tall hairy man.  I bet his scrotum is extremely hairy.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Tapey

butterbattle wrote:

Tapey wrote:

I am fairly certain you used to post here and under a different alias and that time you accused him of being a robot with no emotions. 

Eh, if every thread similar to this one was made by the same guy, then this guy has made a lot more than two accounts. I'd say five accounts, at least. 

Well he admitted it.

All animals are equal.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom_the_Who wrote:I noticed

Tom_the_Who wrote:

I'm just curious...

Or does he love men?

Mod edit: Am I a troll? Do I need a troll badge? Yes I do.

Yes, you do need a Troll badge. And probably a room at the rubber room Hilton.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom_the_Who wrote:redneF

Tom_the_Who wrote:

redneF wrote:

Why?

Is he your type?

Perhaps.  You can tell that he's a tall hairy man.  I bet his scrotum is extremely hairy.

Wow, you really hurt his feelings. I am sure right now he is putting a gun to his head. That, or he is laughing at you.

I can do that too.

I bet YOU use an electron microscope to find your penis. I bet your penis is smaller than a quark. I bet when you pee you say "My pubic hair is leaking".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ah, apologies, Brian37. I

Ah, apologies, Brian37. I changed that again after you quoted it. I think I was having a little bit too much fun writing that one line.

Anyways, I deem this thread too retarded to not be in trollville. 

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Tom_the_Who wrote:Tapey

Tom_the_Who wrote:

Tapey wrote:

And you were banned, we decided you weren't welcome.  You decided you don't like rules unless they suit your needs.  So you came back.  You're basically an asshole, and a reminder that religion alone doesn't make someone a good person.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Tom_the_Who

redneF wrote:

Tom_the_Who wrote:

I'm just curious...

Or does he love men?

Why?

Is he your type?

*slap desk*

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have it on good authority

I have it on good authority that Bobspence is not gay.

I, on the other hand, am very much gay.

This is my pic! This is my fucking portrait of me done by a friend. I go to parades because it lets me feel free, individualized, and PROUD, instead of sitting at home watching Manswers and maybe a nice game of college football while searching "Cameron Diaz celebrities nude" on my computar as whatever bored wife shops online (what most guys do?) 

This is my sis. She also goes to parades like me, and when she feels the local activist group or float isn't supporting our rights as invididuals we cry ourselves all the way back to the San Francisco civic center, which is always in a state of perpetual protest. I ink her sometimes with ass horns and arm-chains. We're a very special family group, and we support each other.

And now I just got a call about an OWS Barbarra Streisand float with my name on it. Oh thuper!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Why would this be important.

Tom_the_Who wrote:

I'm just curious...

Or does he love men?

Mod edit: Am I here to have productive discussions? Do I actually care if I learn something? Or am I just a troll?

Bob is a Physicist, straight forward, calm and collected. You're not going to fool him anymore then me. He's also highly adept in other subjects. Why be concerned if he's gay.

What's a troll anyways.  Smiling

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth