Hostage, By Brian37

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Hostage, By Brian37

Hostage, By Brian37

The phone rings
Inside the house
Blue and red lights
Outside

Sweating
And shaky
He picks up
The phone

The voice asks
"What are your demands
What will it take
For you to let them go"

The phone rings
Inside the bank
Sweaty and shaky
He answers the phone

Crouching in fear
Or prone face down
The victims think
Of their loved ones

Will they make it
Out of the house
Will they make it
Out of the bank

The Swat Team
Can only be reason
Aimed at a god
Who holds us hostage

Deities shake in fear
In the face of reason
Our mental placebos
Hold us hostage

Putting guns to heads
Is no way to rule
If they cannot leave
On their own

If they cant leave
And must obey
The all you are
Is a hostage taker

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Hey Brian, you doing okay their buddy? What is this a dream you had the other night? lol.

There is no hostage, only choice. You being completely dead and evil spiritually speaking need to be rescued. Either you ask to be rescued, or you fall in your own stupidity.

It all comes to choice, either way, your choices have consequences.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian, you doing okay their buddy? What is this a dream you had the other night? lol.

There is no hostage, only choice. You being completely dead and evil spiritually speaking need to be rescued. Either you ask to be rescued, or you fall in your own stupidity.

It all comes to choice, either way, your choices have consequences.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I really hate having a stalker. Do you have anything better to do than stroke your own ego?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4286
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jean Chauvin

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian, you doing okay their buddy? What is this a dream you had the other night? lol.

There is no hostage, only choice. You being completely dead and evil spiritually speaking need to be rescued. Either you ask to be rescued, or you fall in your own stupidity.

It all comes to choice, either way, your choices have consequences.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I really hate having a stalker. Do you have anything better to do than stroke your own ego?

Nope, anything else that he might stroke was chopped off as a sign of devotion to his imaginary friend. 

 

edit: 

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

It was morality that burned the books of the ancient sages, and morality that halted the free inquiry of the Golden Age and substituted for it the credulous imbecility of the Age of Faith. It was a fixed moral code and a fixed theology which robbed the human race of a thousand years by wasting them upon alchemy, heretic-burning, witchcraft and sacerdotalism.-H.L. Mencken


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian, you doing okay their buddy? What is this a dream you had the other night? lol.

There is no hostage, only choice. You being completely dead and evil spiritually speaking need to be rescued. Either you ask to be rescued, or you fall in your own stupidity.

It all comes to choice, either way, your choices have consequences.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I really hate having a stalker. Do you have anything better to do than stroke your own ego?

Nope, anything else that he might stroke was chopped off as a sign of devotion to his imaginary friend. 

 

edit: 

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

Damn you Beyond!  You are not living up to my stereotype. You are the scrooge. I am the evil lefty commie. When you stick up for me it gets me all out of sorts.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Shut down error error

Jean Error Error Error

The Protestant Pope wrote:
spiritually speaking

Brian37 is not a spiritual man okay? Please View him somewhat outside of your current thinking, K?