Putting guns to heads
Is no way to rule
If they cannot leave
On their own

If they cant leave
And must obey
The all you are
Is a hostage taker

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Hey Brian, you doing okay their buddy? What is this a dream you had the other night? lol.

There is no hostage, only choice. You being completely dead and evil spiritually speaking need to be rescued. Either you ask to be rescued, or you fall in your own stupidity.

It all comes to choice, either way, your choices have consequences.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian, you doing okay their buddy? What is this a dream you had the other night? lol.

There is no hostage, only choice. You being completely dead and evil spiritually speaking need to be rescued. Either you ask to be rescued, or you fall in your own stupidity.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I really hate having a stalker. Do you have anything better to do than stroke your own ego?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jean Chauvin

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I really hate having a stalker. Do you have anything better to do than stroke your own ego?

Nope, anything else that he might stroke was chopped off as a sign of devotion to his imaginary friend. 

edit: 

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Nope, anything else that he might stroke was chopped off as a sign of devotion to his imaginary friend. 

edit: 

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

Damn you Beyond!  You are not living up to my stereotype. You are the scrooge. I am the evil lefty commie. When you stick up for me it gets me all out of sorts.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shut down error error

Jean Error Error Error

The Protestant Pope wrote:
spiritually speaking

Brian37 is not a spiritual man okay? Please View him somewhat outside of your current thinking, K?