My New Book, "UnLearn Vanilla Marriage"

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
My New Book, "UnLearn Vanilla Marriage"

Hey Gang... from reading the forums here, it seems that Atheists are not immune to relationship woes Smiling

This is my second book, and I'm really proud of it... If you find traditional relationship platitudes insulting, perhaps this book might be for you...For the record, this is not a "swingers" book... it was written for everyone...

Regardless... for those who either buy it, or even simply check out the link... thanks in advance

UNLEARN VANILLA MARRIAGE ON AMAZON

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 I tweaked your link a bit,

I tweaked your link a bit, and added an image.  Any purchases made through the link I made will yield a 4% commission to RRS.  I also posted it on the homepage.  I hope it sells well for you!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 It is probably a couple of

It is probably a couple of years too late for me since I learned the hard way but I will check it out. Congrats and good luck with your sales. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks fellas... very much

Thanks fellas... very much appreciated...

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Will have a look

Rich. I'm sure I used to have a vanilla marriage. 

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Press Release went out

The Press Release went out this morning... http://www.prthatrocks.com/pressrel/unlearn_vm_pr.htm ... Things are heating up Smiling

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich, I have always enjoyed

Rich, I have always enjoyed your blogs and your insights. Good luck on the new book. I bet it will be just as great as your other works.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline

Thanks Beyond Saving, for the link to this thread.  I might have to check out Unlearn Vanilla Marriage, I could use some relationship advice.  I read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray ten years ago, and didn't know what to make of it.  Some of it made sense, some of it didn't.  A few years later I read The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida, which I thought was a lot better, but woo woo.  Deida is pretty out there with the spirituality, but he had some good relationship tips.  

A lot of feminists would probably say that there is little to no psychological difference between the sexes, but they would be wrong.  Our genes play a more significant role in our psychology (not to discount the environment, it has a huge influence on us too).  I'm a liberal, but on certain issues of human nature I have more in common with conservatives.  I don't mind.  My political philosophy doesn't filter my science.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Let me take this as

Let me take this as another opportunity to say that more people should heed the advice in Vanilla Marriage.  Unconventional thinking in this book that makes much more sense from an evolutionary biological perspective... but written like a New Yorker would.

Check out Unlearn Vanilla Marriage!