what atheist do not know.
Archaeological evidence proving the accuracy of the Bible.
1.The book of Luke and the book of Acts writer (Luke): named 32 countries, 54 cities, and 9 Islands without any historical error. Also the evidence of the ancient burial site in Jerusalem, revealed crucified victims that still had the 7inch nail driven on the victims feet. There was also evidence that similar spikes had been put between the two bones of each lower arm.
2. Jesus Christ: confirmed by non Christian historians and writers of ancient times, all wrote about Jesus Christ in history.
a. Tacitus, Roman historian and Chief secretary to Emperor Hadrian
b. Pliny the younger, governor of Bithynia
c. E. Lucian, Greek writer
d. Phlegon, pagan historian
f. justice of Tiberius
i. Petronius Arbiter
j. pliny the elder
k. Thallus, Samaritan historian
l. Mara Bar Serapion
m. Flavious Josephus, Jewish General and historian .
3. Jesus Christ: confirmed by ancient Christian leaders, historians and writers of ancient times, all wrote about Jesus Christ in history.
4. Jericho walls: and how they did come falling down by Dr. Bryant Wood
5. Ossuary of James,: son of Joseph, brother of Jesus
6. The dead sea scrolls : conforming the accuracy of today’s bible.
7. The Cyrus cylinder and the book of Daniel.
8. The Ebla tablets (2500 BC) :and the biblical story of creation In Genesis.
9. Pontius Pilate Stone confirming the biblical Roman Governor Pilate.
10. Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah :discovery in the ancient city of Bab edh-Dhra and Numeira .
11. The Great Flood: recorded in ancient scriptures all over the world.
12. Sumerian king list: and the pre flood life expectancy recorded in Genesis.
13. Obelisk of Shalmaneser and the Biblical war with Assyria
14. House of David inscription of the “Tel Dan” confirming biblical King David .
These are just a few of the thousands of evidence that have been revealed..
If the bible says it happened, then you can bet your life that it did happen.
God has a purpose and a reason for you.
Jesus is God and God loves you.
appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God.