Pope Say Don't Focus On The Bling

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pope Say Don't Focus On The Bling

Pope says "I am having such a fucking good time this Christmas"  

Daily Mail wrote:
Pope Benedict XVI called for an end to the bloodshed in Syria and the resumption of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in his Christmas message today, an appeal for peace that was challenged by deadly attacks on two Nigerian churches.

He made the plea the morning after Christmas celebrations got underway with a midnight mass service at a packed St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican. The Pontiff used his Christmas ceremonies to condemn the 'superficial glitter' that now imbues the holiday.

He urged the faithful to discover its true meaning and remember the 'child in the stable' instead of being consumed by the commercial side of Christmas.

'Let us ask the Lord to help us see through the superficial glitter of this season, and to discover behind it the child in the stable in Bethlehem, so as to find true joy and true light,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078403/Pope-Benedict-condemns-superficial-glitter-surrounds-Christmas-midnight-mass-St-Pe...

Maybe he should unload some of the superficial bling he has and feed a few hundred thousand people. Wonder how much he could pull down for that golden pole in his hands. Check out the ring too. 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
That is funny coming from

That is funny coming from him when he lives in a palace full of priceless art and "bling" and wears priceless cloths and "bling" himself.

Oh boy. This is even worse than when he pretended to be a drivers ed teacher telling people to reject road rage.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
To be completely honest I am

To be completely honest I am jealous he gets to live surrounded by all that priceless art.

Louis_Cypher
BloggerSuperfan
Louis_Cypher's picture
User is offlineOffline
Reject materialism...

Yep... maybe it would have been a leeeeeeetle more convincing if he hadn't been sitting on a solid gold throne at the time....

LC >;-}>

Christianity: A disgusting middle eastern blood cult, based in human sacrifice, with sacraments of cannibalism and vampirism, whose highest icon is of a near naked man hanging in torment from a device of torture.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd love to get in his head

I'd love to get in his head to see how he ignores his hypocrisy. Would be useful information.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.