Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Random unverified trollville comments

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
RBW

alll of u guys should go fuck urselves... RELIGION IS TRUE AND REAL!!! THE DEVIL IS WHAT CAUSES THE CORRUPTION AND THE DEVIL IS THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE WARS!!!there's only one true religion and tht's Christianity but the only true denomination is Seventh Day Adventist...nd those are FACTS!! Now, go read ur bible and learn more about God and see that everything in there is true..

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline

Wow

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 and he still types with

and he still types with his genitals...

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous wrote: alll of u

Anonymous wrote:

alll of u guys should go fuck urselves... RELIGION IS TRUE AND REAL!!! THE DEVIL IS WHAT CAUSES THE CORRUPTION AND THE DEVIL IS THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE WARS!!!there's only one true religion and tht's Christianity but the only true denomination is Seventh Day Adventist...nd those are FACTS!! Now, go read ur bible and learn more about God and see that everything in there is true..

You mean except for the false stuff?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous wrote: alll of u

Anonymous wrote:

Its like being older and looking back at some crazy kid and thinking was I that dumb when I was that young. 

YELLING MAKES IT TRUE AND LOTS OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
Sad

I am truly sad to know that the world is contains people like you who have posted above... One day I want to have children, but to know that they would grow up into a world were your diluted opinions and misuse of facts run rampant scares me. I hope one day that you all can find something better than your sad excuses for life, and that this world will be a better place for the ones we leave behind...

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Right back at you. It'll be

Right back at you. It'll be nice if you ever learn to stop projecting your faults onto us, but I don't expect you will ever enlighten yourself.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Anonymous2345
User is offlineOffline
 First of all, I live a

First of all, I live a very full and happy life. I have a fiancee and two animals I love very much. I have a beautiful home that I take care of and enjoy living in. I have many friends whom I would do anything for and vice-versa. I have a loving family, a job to go to that I enjoy each day and I volunteer at a local animal shelter. There's nothing sad or meaningless in any part of my life.

Secondly, I was just telling a story from my childhood exactly as it had happened. Giving my thoughts and opinions exactly as they came to me at the time. I never realized that stating my own feelings and memories is bad to some people on this planet. 

But I'm not here to argue a point like that, because it's pointless to try and convince other people of anything they don't believe in. It all just goes in one ear and out the other. I simply posted because the topic was interesting and I wanted to share my experiences.

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
Serious malfunction here

You hate and deny God but support Satan?   Who do you suppose Satan is?   The Devil was an Angel in Heaven and sought to be God.   There was a war and Satan along with his rebel group were tossed out of Heaven and no roam about here on Earth looking for those they can corrupt.   That is the back story.      You don't seem to have a problem accepting Satan and from the looks of your pic and your words you are a young trying to be cool rebel bent on destruction.   I just wanted to point out to you how absurd your position in life is?    

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous wrote:     You

Anonymous wrote:

You hate and deny God but support Satan?   Who do you suppose Satan is?   The Devil was an Angel in Heaven and sought to be God.   There was a war and Satan along with his rebel group were tossed out of Heaven and no roam about here on Earth looking for those they can corrupt.   That is the back story.      You don't seem to have a problem accepting Satan and from the looks of your pic and your words you are a young trying to be cool rebel bent on destruction.   I just wanted to point out to you how absurd your position in life is?    

None of that is in the Bible.

Be careful, you could be a false prophet the lord was always warning us about.

Oh wait a minute, there is no lord,no god, no satan, no lucifer and no angels and demons.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous wrote:     You

Anonymous wrote:

Stop projecting your superstiton on us. We don't accept Satan any more than we accept Lex Luthor. We are not "rebelling" anymore than saying the earth rotates around  the sun is "rebeling"

Absurd is taking a book written over 1.000 year period and 40 authors, full of scientific absurdities and moral banruptsy and taking it seriously.

You are the one who is treating a comic book, and a poorly written one at that, seriously. Saying that we accept fictional characters is absurd.

There is no super hero vs super villain. There is no Allah vs Satan or Jesus vs Satan or Horus vs Set. There are merely credulous people who like the idea of a fictional super hero defeating a super villain, people like you.

You might as well worship Luke Skywalker and pray for him to defeat Darth Vader.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog