Christian Masturbators of the World, Unite.

Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Christian Masturbators of the World, Unite.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Is this staged?  A

Is this staged?  A parody?  Sarcasm?  Is she for real? 

 

 

 

And, oh, yeah, women masturbate, too.  Even old women.  Maybe especially old women.  Which is probably more information than anyone wants to know.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
This seems scripted for some

This seems scripted for some reason.

 

 

It's from this show

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louie_%28TV_series%29

 

 

cj wrote:

 

And, oh, yeah, women masturbate, too.  Even old women.  Maybe especially old women. 

 


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:And, oh, yeah,

cj wrote:
And, oh, yeah, women masturbate, too.  Even old women.  Maybe especially old women. 

 

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:This

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

This seems scripted for some reason.

 

 

It's from this show

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louie_%28TV_series%29

 

 

cj wrote:

 

And, oh, yeah, women masturbate, too.  Even old women.  Maybe especially old women. 

 

 

Glad to know it is a show.  And I love the cat.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

It's fake - the actress' name is Liz Holtan:

 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2949677/

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Yessum

 

 

I figured that bit out when the host told the earnest young believer he was off to the 'loo to beat off over her at the end of the interview. 

Nevertheless, it confirms Poe's Law. 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13668
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Is this staged?  A

cj wrote:

Is this staged?  A parody?  Sarcasm?  Is she for real? 

 

 

 

And, oh, yeah, women masturbate, too.  Even old women.  Maybe especially old women.  Which is probably more information than anyone wants to know.

 

CJ I love you, I really do, and I know that humans do that sort of thing and that there is nothing wrong with it. But really? This is just as bad as hearing a maxi pad commercial while watching a football game with a mouth full of food and hearing "Even on those heavy days"

Just being silly of course, but the thought of a shriveled prune diddling themselves, well, not exactly my cup of tea.

AND WHAT IS WITH TAMPON AND MAXI PAD COMMERCIALS? They are fucking up little girls minds with the blue die. What happens when they have their first period and it is red, not blue? These poor girls are growing up thinking they are Smurfs.

Do you really need to "demonstrate" that stuff on tv? Why not play a loud blubbering chunky fart for a toilet paper commercial?

I know life is natural, but there are some things I really don't need to think about or want to think about.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:CJ I love you,

Brian37 wrote:

CJ I love you, I really do, and I know that humans do that sort of thing and that there is nothing wrong with it. But really? This is just as bad as hearing a maxi pad commercial while watching a football game with a mouth full of food and hearing "Even on those heavy days"

Just being silly of course, but the thought of a shriveled prune diddling themselves, well, not exactly my cup of tea.

AND WHAT IS WITH TAMPON AND MAXI PAD COMMERCIALS? They are fucking up little girls minds with the blue die. What happens when they have their first period and it is red, not blue? These poor girls are growing up thinking they are Smurfs.

Do you really need to "demonstrate" that stuff on tv? Why not play a loud blubbering chunky fart for a toilet paper commercial?

I know life is natural, but there are some things I really don't need to think about or want to think about.

 

I knew it was TMI when I posted. 

As for TV commercials - I don't like any of them.  Except the new Old Spice guy.  Though I don't like being reminded he has stinky arm pits like every other person on the planet.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Peppermint42
atheistSuperfan
Peppermint42's picture
Posts: 170
Joined: 2009-11-15
User is offlineOffline
True story.

 I once dated a guy who was Pentecostal (never.... again.....) who thought it was wrong to masturbate or have sex before marriage but he took me behind a building one night to have me jerk him off.  OF course, I'd never done that before (I was still a virgin in HS at the time) and so he had to finish himself and then he tried to make me feel guilty for tempting him.  He was a horrible boyfriend.  

 


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Gallowsbait wrote: I once

Gallowsbait wrote:

 I once dated a guy who was Pentecostal (never.... again.....) who thought it was wrong to masturbate or have sex before marriage but he took me behind a building one night to have me jerk him off.  OF course, I'd never done that before (I was still a virgin in HS at the time) and so he had to finish himself and then he tried to make me feel guilty for tempting him.  He was a horrible boyfriend.  

 

Yick! 

Good for you for dumping him.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Gallowsbait wrote:
 I once dated a guy who was Pentecostal (never.... again.....) who thought it was wrong to masturbate or have sex before marriage but he took me behind a building one night to have me jerk him off.  OF course, I'd never done that before (I was still a virgin in HS at the time) and so he had to finish himself and then he tried to make me feel guilty for tempting him.  He was a horrible boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
I have no idea why I came

I have no idea why I came back to this topic.

 

 

 


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Because you are enthralled

Because you are enthralled with my massive ability to make topical graphics in mere seconds?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13668
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Gallowsbait wrote: I once

Gallowsbait wrote:

 I once dated a guy who was Pentecostal (never.... again.....) who thought it was wrong to masturbate or have sex before marriage but he took me behind a building one night to have me jerk him off.  OF course, I'd never done that before (I was still a virgin in HS at the time) and so he had to finish himself and then he tried to make me feel guilty for tempting him.  He was a horrible boyfriend.  

 

The problem was not you. Outside the issue of religion sex in public when the laws don't allow it make most people paranoid.

Porn stars fuck in front of others all the time. His ineptitude was due to his own insecurity. If I couldn't have done it it would have been because of the legality of it and the danger of getting caught, not you.

I've had moments at home where I wanted to jerk off but because I feared being late for work, or after work, my mother calling me on the phone.

BELIEVE ME you did not fail. No sane guy who likes that would blame you if it doesn't work. It was his religion.

I have had moments in my life where dates and even my x wife tried but, what it amounts to is mood. All it takes is one person on either side to be slightly distracted.

Guys like being jerked off. We like blow jobs. This guy simply wanted to blame you falsely for something you had no control over.

There is only one thing you can say to a woman who does something like that for you,

 

THANKS

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Peppermint42
atheistSuperfan
Peppermint42's picture
Posts: 170
Joined: 2009-11-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:There is only

Brian37 wrote:

There is only one thing you can say to a woman who does something like that for you,

 

THANKS

 

LOL So true!  <3  Yeah, even back then I found it difficult to believe that there was anything wrong with masturbation, whether it was one person by him/herself or two people giving each other a "helping hand", as it were.  


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
Gallowsbait wrote: I once

Gallowsbait wrote:

 I once dated a guy who was Pentecostal (never.... again.....) who thought it was wrong to masturbate or have sex before marriage but he took me behind a building one night to have me jerk him off.  OF course, I'd never done that before (I was still a virgin in HS at the time) and so he had to finish himself and then he tried to make me feel guilty for tempting him.  He was a horrible boyfriend. 

If ever we meet I'll beat him up, force feed him some Viagra, then cut his erect dick off and shove it up his rectum.

---

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Recovering fundamentalist

Recovering fundamentalist wrote:

/snicker

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)