Think for a theist month.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Think for a theist month.

I made this suggestion after reading a story on the net about a Christian group making April "Pray for an atheist month".

http://www.christianpost.com/article/20100331/new-campaign-pray-for-an-atheist-in-april/

Another poster here at RRS,"Al Stephenelli", started a Face Book page at this link

www.facebook.com/pages/Think-For-A-Theist/109850009042707

Thanks Al

This was in response to this story.

Check out the Facebook page and join if you like.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bump.

Bump.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Joined!

Joined!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bump 

Bump

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bump?

No, actually *I* decided I should have the last word on this thread...