Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!

http://gofanboy.com/go-fanboy-news/2189-gamer-stabbed-in-the-head-for-cheating-at-counter-strike-in-china

Quote:

A gamer who was accused of cheating at a game of Counter Strike while playing in an internet cafe was stabbed in the head with a large knife in real-life by other gamers in the internet cafe. The incident took place in Jilin, China when players began suspecting the player of using a "wall hack" in the game.

An argument began and a fight broke out outside the café. During the fight the cheater had a 30cm knife thrust into his left temple, with the blade only being stopped by the other side of his skull.

His assailants fled the scene after inflicting this injury, and he was quickly taken to hospital in an ambulance, still remaining conscious. Doctors decided to operate immediately.

Doctors explain the blade narrowly avoided major arteries, avoiding a devastating haemorrhage, and failed to impair his motor control despite passing through areas of the brain repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;">associated with such.

They were able to carefully extract the blade after opening his skull in an operation lasting some 10 hours, but noted that the knife was rusty – he has been placed under observation in case fragments of rust left inside his brain cause complications.

The net café in question was apparently repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;">popular with repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;">local youths as it did not require ID – government fear mongering about gaming culture has seen a variety of draconian restrictions placed on net cafés, so the café may be facing some unwelcome attention from the authorities.

[Source: Sankakua Complex] <- NSFW

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

http://gofanboy.com/go-fanboy-news/2189-gamer-stabbed-in-the-head-for-cheating-at-counter-strike-in-china

Quote:

A gamer who was accused of cheating at a game of Counter Strike while playing in an internet cafe was stabbed in the head with a large knife in real-life by other gamers in the internet cafe. The incident took place in Jilin, China when players began suspecting the player of using a "wall hack" in the game.

An argument began and a fight broke out outside the café. During the fight the cheater had a 30cm knife thrust into his left temple, with the blade only being stopped by the other side of his skull.

His assailants fled the scene after inflicting this injury, and he was quickly taken to hospital in an ambulance, still remaining conscious. Doctors decided to operate immediately.

Doctors explain the blade narrowly avoided major arteries, avoiding a devastating haemorrhage, and failed to impair his motor control despite passing through areas of the brain repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;" name="AdBriteInlineAd_associated" id="AdBriteInlineAd_associated" target="_top">associated with such.

They were able to carefully extract the blade after opening his skull in an operation lasting some 10 hours, but noted that the knife was rusty – he has been placed under observation in case fragments of rust left inside his brain cause complications.

The net café in question was apparently repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;" name="AdBriteInlineAd_popular" id="AdBriteInlineAd_popular" target="_top">popular with repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;" name="AdBriteInlineAd_local" id="AdBriteInlineAd_local" target="_top">local youths as it did not require ID – government fear mongering about gaming culture has seen a variety of draconian restrictions placed on net cafés, so the café may be facing some unwelcome attention from the authorities.

You expect that tribal bullshit out of soccer thugs, but damn. It just shows ANYTHING in life it taken too intensely can lead to passions getting out of control. Humans are human and all labels aside, bullshit is bullshit and to get violent over a stupid fucking game is well, just that, stupid.

I love my Redskins, but I would no more harm a Cowboy's fan over a stupid fucking game.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Brian37 wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Quote:

Doctors explain the blade narrowly avoided major arteries, avoiding a devastating haemorrhage, and failed to impair his motor control despite passing through areas of the brain repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;" name="AdBriteInlineAd_associated" id="AdBriteInlineAd_associated" target="_top">associated with such.

The net café in question was apparently repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;" name="AdBriteInlineAd_popular" id="AdBriteInlineAd_popular" target="_top">popular with repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;" name="AdBriteInlineAd_local" id="AdBriteInlineAd_local" target="_top">local youths as it did not require ID – government fear mongering about gaming culture has seen a variety of draconian restrictions placed on net cafés, so the café may be facing some unwelcome attention from the authorities.

You expect that tribal bullshit out of soccer thugs, but damn. It just shows ANYTHING in life it taken too intensely can lead to passions getting out of control. Humans are human and all labels aside, bullshit is bullshit and to get violent over a stupid fucking game is well, just that, stupid.

I love my Redskins, but I would no more harm a Cowboy's fan over a stupid fucking game.

But it is counterstrike.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Brian37

ClockCat wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Quote:

Doctors explain the blade narrowly avoided major arteries, avoiding a devastating haemorrhage, and failed to impair his motor control despite passing through areas of the brain repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;">associated with such.

The net café in question was apparently repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;">popular with repeat-x scroll center bottom transparent; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;">local youths as it did not require ID – government fear mongering about gaming culture has seen a variety of draconian restrictions placed on net cafés, so the café may be facing some unwelcome attention from the authorities.

But it is counterstrike.

You've got a point.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rusty knife to the brain...

Rusty knife to the brain... a fate i wish all ingame hackers could experience

kidvelvet
atheist
kidvelvet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:You expect

Brian37 wrote:

That is what differentiates Redskins fan from Raiders fan.  Raiders fan would beat you over the head with a full bottle of MD20-20 and then stick his tongue down your girlfriends throat.

Dolt:"Evolution is just a theory."
Me:"Yes, so is light and gravity. Pardon me while I flash this strobe while dropping a bowling ball on your head. This shouldn't bother you; after all, these are just theories."

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Hardcore. 

Hardcore.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
kidvelvet wrote:Brian37

kidvelvet wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

That is what differentiates Redskins fan from Raiders fan.  Raiders fan would beat you over the head with a full bottle of MD20-20 and then stick his tongue down your girlfriends throat.

Actually I really do think that is a bunch of crap. I am sure you have in any violent contact sport you will have groups to smaller or larger degrees that will fight at the drop of a hat. But even as notorious as Philly is, I found plenty of their Eagles fans that are embarrassed by violent thug fans. I am quite sure I could find quite a few Raiders fans that hate violent fans too. I'm not saying the Raiders don't have a more notorious rep as compared to the Redskins, but I am sure the civil friendly fans do exist as well. I don't think all fans are violent thugs.

I do think in some part civility also depends on what part of a stadium you sit in and the security in the stadium and parking lot.

But I think there does need to be in all professional contact sports around the world, EVEN HOCKEY, a change in attitude. I think people need to speak out against any violence, be it fights on the field or in the stands. It is one thing to compete and be passionate about a sport, but the tribal club climate that leads to these absurdities needs to be addressed. Contact sports are going to happen and there will always be fans of such sports.

ESPECIALLY European soccer and North American hockey. I think players who fight should be fined suspended and or kicked off the team.

I know at my place of work I get people from all over the country whom I have civil conversations and friendly trash talk with. I've had Philly fans, NY fans, Baltimore fans, Panther fans ect ect ect, and depending on what bar you go to, you can find a civil and diverse crowed that has no interest in thuggish behavior.

kidvelvet
atheist
kidvelvet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:kidvelvet

Brian37 wrote:

kidvelvet wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Actually I really do think that is a bunch of crap. I am sure you have in any violent contact sport you will have groups to smaller or larger degrees that will fight at the drop of a hat. But even as notorious as Philly is, I found plenty of their Eagles fans that are embarrassed by violent thug fans. I am quite sure I could find quite a few Raiders fans that hate violent fans too. I'm not saying the Raiders don't have a more notorious rep as compared to the Redskins, but I am sure the civil friendly fans do exist as well. I don't think all fans are violent thugs.

I do think in some part civility also depends on what part of a stadium you sit in and the security in the stadium and parking lot.

But I think there does need to be in all professional contact sports around the world, EVEN HOCKEY, a change in attitude. I think people need to speak out against any violence, be it fights on the field or in the stands. It is one thing to compete and be passionate about a sport, but the tribal club climate that leads to these absurdities needs to be addressed. Contact sports are going to happen and there will always be fans of such sports.

ESPECIALLY European soccer and North American hockey. I think players who fight should be fined suspended and or kicked off the team.

I know at my place of work I get people from all over the country whom I have civil conversations and friendly trash talk with. I've had Philly fans, NY fans, Baltimore fans, Panther fans ect ect ect, and depending on what bar you go to, you can find a civil and diverse crowed that has no interest in thuggish behavior.

Brian, most of that was tongue in cheek (pardon the pun), but as a Seahawks fan, I have been to 7 different stadiums with my Seahawk gear.  6 just had normal trash talk (Denver, SF, Arizona, San Diego, KC, and ATL).  No problems, just normal trash talk during the tailgate and during the game.  But Oakland...oh boy.  I was violently threatened, and things thrown at me during the entire game, and after it was clear the Seahawks were going to win, I got the hell out of there.  They are BAD!

Philly is notorious as well (the had a JAIL in the old Vetrans Stadium, for chrissake!) and cheering an injury is just low class.  I have friends that are Steelers fans, and I took my fair share of ribbing after Super Bowl XL.  That is part of the game, and part of enjoying the game.  But it doesn't excuse what I got at Oakland.

You are right, there are all kinds of fans out there that are civil.  Just take care going out to Oakland with visiting gear.

Don't get me started about the thuggish behavior at soccor games.  I also agree that if the NHL wants to get anywhere, they need to get rid of the fighting.  Hardcore fans love it, but it will never get the broad base of fans of the "big three" in the US if they continue to allow fighting.

As for Philly fan, one of my coworkers is from Philly, and he is a big fan of the "fluffy Iggles", as they say in Pittsburgh.  Everytime he brings up the Eagles, I ask him why he hates dogs so much?  His response is "As a fan of the Seahawks, why do you hate good football so much?"  Touche!

And it was really sad to see what happened to Zorn out in Washington.  He just wasn't ready for the job.  I still remember him from the 70s when he played for the 'Hawks.  Good times...

Dolt:"Evolution is just a theory."
Me:"Yes, so is light and gravity. Pardon me while I flash this strobe while dropping a bowling ball on your head. This shouldn't bother you; after all, these are just theories."

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damn gamers.  The bright

Damn gamers.

Eye-wink

The bright side: "...[the knife] failed to impair his motor control despite passing through areas of the brain associated with such."

He will be able to play again! (wonder if he will cheat)

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
kidvelvet wrote:Brian37

kidvelvet wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

kidvelvet wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Brian, most of that was tongue in cheek (pardon the pun), but as a Seahawks fan, I have been to 7 different stadiums with my Seahawk gear.  6 just had normal trash talk (Denver, SF, Arizona, San Diego, KC, and ATL).  No problems, just normal trash talk during the tailgate and during the game.  But Oakland...oh boy.  I was violently threatened, and things thrown at me during the entire game, and after it was clear the Seahawks were going to win, I got the hell out of there.  They are BAD!

Philly is notorious as well (the had a JAIL in the old Vetrans Stadium, for chrissake!) and cheering an injury is just low class.  I have friends that are Steelers fans, and I took my fair share of ribbing after Super Bowl XL.  That is part of the game, and part of enjoying the game.  But it doesn't excuse what I got at Oakland.

You are right, there are all kinds of fans out there that are civil.  Just take care going out to Oakland with visiting gear.

Don't get me started about the thuggish behavior at soccor games.  I also agree that if the NHL wants to get anywhere, they need to get rid of the fighting.  Hardcore fans love it, but it will never get the broad base of fans of the "big three" in the US if they continue to allow fighting.

As for Philly fan, one of my coworkers is from Philly, and he is a big fan of the "fluffy Iggles", as they say in Pittsburgh.  Everytime he brings up the Eagles, I ask him why he hates dogs so much?  His response is "As a fan of the Seahawks, why do you hate good football so much?"  Touche!

And it was really sad to see what happened to Zorn out in Washington.  He just wasn't ready for the job.  I still remember him from the 70s when he played for the 'Hawks.  Good times...

Ouch! LOL. No one could accuse me of not having a sense of humor about my team, look at my avatar. I am not taking that down until they have at least 11 wins in a season. 

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just ridiculous...

gofanboy.com wrote:

Wow. I want to assure everyone that earlier when I was calling for painful deaths to all cheaters, I meant all as in all cheaters besides him. I hope this clears up any confusion.

To put it in perspective, look at the x-ray!

cheaters-never-prosper-xray.jpg

Because of the level of pure insane calamity, I had to create a DeMotivational poster for this... yeah, I know, I have problems.

http://www.demotivationalpics.com/displayimage.php?pos=-13283

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Sophocles wrote:I would

Sophocles wrote:
I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
fps doug

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote: That guy is

robj101 wrote:

That guy is Brucie of GTA4, personified O_O

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:Rusty

The Doomed Soul wrote:

too painless...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Y'know... I suddenly feel

Y'know... I suddenly feel very PROUD of the fact I never played CS. Also... I somehow suspected this 'victim' was a little too fond of the AWP on the servers he played on.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
rant alert?

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

Damn gamers.

Do I smell a volunteer for an anti-video-game-violence protest?

Quote:
Eye-wink

The bright side: "...[the knife] failed to impair his motor control despite passing through areas of the brain associated with such."

He will be able to play again! (wonder if he will cheat)

(I realize he'll be lucky to think 5 minutes past his own face after this, but...)  Most certainly.

What you have to understand is the "Gaming the game" mentality of these fools... dozens of millions of teenagers and undergrad-age adults log on to games like CS daily, and immediately hit the ground running with a "victory at all costs" mentality. Many of these players will log in to an internet game with a god complex, and will do whatever necessary in-game to "play god" with someone else's avatar, toon, paperdoll, what-have-you... turning what would otherwise be a fun, rewarding game into a game of "Cat and (numerous) mice". This kind of person plays only to fulfill a "little man syndrome", or even a "little woman syndrome" in some cases.

This is precisely the reason why I don't play competitive games anymore. (one only need look at the number of anabolic-steroid abusing athletes to understand what "competing" means to most "competitors".)

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is onlineOnline
Great. Just what idiots like

Great. Just what idiots like Jack Thompson need.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Stosis
User is offlineOffline
Yeah... Well, I'm glad to

Yeah...

Well, I'm glad to see that the tradtion of "if you're better than me you're cheating" is still alive and well... after over a decade...

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline

The Doomed Soul wrote:

How about everyone that cheats in the game of life gets the same treatment?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline

The Doomed Soul wrote:

ah, you're fulla shit, doomy.  go back to crocheting pink doilies.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
kidvelvet wrote:I have

kidvelvet wrote:
I have friends that are Steelers fans, and I took my fair share of ribbing after Super Bowl XL.

I think I'm still pissed at the refs from that. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:  go back to

iwbiek wrote:

go back to crocheting pink doilies.

crocheting? o_O

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:iwbiek

The Doomed Soul wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

go back to crocheting pink doilies.

crocheting? o_O

goddamn right!  and furthermore, in the words of homer simpson, "FINE!  lemonade is for BABIES!  i'm going to moe's for some BEER!  have fun with your lemonade, BABIES!"

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson