Ugliest members this forum [trollville]

Anonymous
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Ugliest members this forum [trollville]

Ciarin

Bob Spence

Nikolaj 

Magus

MattShizzle

 

.... anyone else?


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Me     

Me

 

 

 

 


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Well, if that is really you

Well, if that is really you Allison, then you are a a waste of good protein because you are grounds for a good fapping.

 

For my part, I really am a middle aged man with a huge gut and no hair.  However, it is in fact true that you can go by general physical characteristics to determine dick size.  I have size 13 shoes and a 35 inch scale bass.  If size is important, I am ready for whatever.  If motion is where you are at, I am old enough to know what works and young enough to still have plenty of action in me.

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Yay! Random Person doesn't

Yay! Random Person doesn't think I'm the ugliest!

By the way Cpt. Is that really you?


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Might as well post a pic of

Might as well post a pic of me too.

 

 


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Well, Bobby, you're ugly on

Well, Bobby, you're ugly on the inside.

 

For shame. For shame.


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Oh. And I'm pretty sure

Oh. And I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Jessica Alba that Alison posted.


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
Don't look directly at my

Don't look directly at my face, you might turn to stone!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!  

AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!   NAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*Turns to stone*

Sticking out tongue

 

Just joshin'.

I'd totally hit it. Eye-wink

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown

Kevin R Brown wrote:

AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!   NAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*Turns to stone*

Sticking out tongue

 

Just joshin'.

I'd totally hit it. Eye-wink

 

roflmao


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Oh. And

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Oh. And I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Jessica Alba that Alison posted.

I thought so too. I didn't want to jump to conclusions though. The way she talks about certain things I always asumed she was average or less than attractive.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Bobby Dean wrote:CiarinBob

Bobby Dean wrote:

Ciarin

Bob Spence

Nikolaj 

Magus

MattShizzle

 

.... anyone else?

I agree with this list 20%

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3730
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Bobby Dean wrote:CiarinBob

Bobby Dean wrote:

Ciarin

Bob Spence

Nikolaj 

Magus

MattShizzle 

.... anyone else?

Oh, me me me me me me me me me. Since everyone's posting their picture... 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
 How did I not make this

 How did I not make this list? There was some guy/girl who came on here and said I was really ugly. What changed?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote: How did

HisWillness wrote:

 How did I not make this list? There was some guy/girl who came on here and said I was really ugly. What changed?

 

He must think you're cute.


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:HisWillness

Ciarin wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

 How did I not make this list? There was some guy/girl who came on here and said I was really ugly. What changed?

 

He must think you're cute.

Must be... I'd hit it...

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:HisWillness

Ciarin wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

 How did I not make this list? There was some guy/girl who came on here and said I was really ugly. What changed?

He must think you're cute.

Goddammit, these anonymous haters have got to get some consensus! Am I hideous or not, you vacuous bunch of barely literate lobotomized bottom-feeding sewer-dwelling mental disasters?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett wrote:Ciarin

spike.barnett wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

He must think you're cute.

Must be... I'd hit it...

Aw. Spike's always there for me when I need an ego boost.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Goddammit,

HisWillness wrote:

Goddammit, these anonymous haters have got to get some consensus! Am I hideous or not, you vacuous bunch of barely literate lobotomized bottom-feeding sewer-dwelling mental disasters?

I think your insides are ugly.

[Free Hug]s are no longer available
Please refer to our older [Cheap Hug] model.
*provides slightly less comfort*


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Oh, me me

butterbattle wrote:

Oh, me me me me me me me me me. Since everyone's posting their picture... 

I was kind of hoping you were actually a kookaburra with typing skills. Turns out you're human.

I suppose that's okay.

...

Sigh.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
FreeHugMachine

FreeHugMachine wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

Goddammit, these anonymous haters have got to get some consensus! Am I hideous or not, you vacuous bunch of barely literate lobotomized bottom-feeding sewer-dwelling mental disasters?

I think your insides are ugly.

Of course my insides are ugly! I'm an atheist. That means that instead of a heart, I have a pump that moves a black ooze through my hardened veins to shriveled, barely functioning organs. Y'know, like Keith Richards.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness

HisWillness wrote:

spike.barnett wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

He must think you're cute.

Must be... I'd hit it...

Aw. Spike's always there for me when I need an ego boost.

No prob Will. This is rapidly becoming a very funny post. To think it was possibly started by Matt makes it just that much better.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Of course

HisWillness wrote:

Of course my insides are ugly! I'm an atheist. That means that instead of a heart, I have a pump that moves a black ooze through my hardened veins to shriveled, barely functioning organs. Y'know, like Keith Richards.

While that was my intended point, I still feel that I would rate your particular insides poorly.

[Free Hug]s are no longer available
Please refer to our older [Cheap Hug] model.
*provides slightly less comfort*


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness

HisWillness wrote:

FreeHugMachine wrote:

I think your insides are ugly.

Of course my insides are ugly! I'm an atheist. That means that instead of a heart, I have a pump that moves a black ooze through my hardened veins to shriveled, barely functioning organs. Y'know, like Keith Richards.

Don't forget that your "heart" is black as well. I had to have mine removed... along with my black lungs...

 

 

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Oh, me me

butterbattle wrote:

Oh, me me me me me me me me me. Since everyone's posting their picture... 

Does that mean you're great at math?

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
FreeHugMachine

FreeHugMachine wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

Of course my insides are ugly! I'm an atheist. That means that instead of a heart, I have a pump that moves a black ooze through my hardened veins to shriveled, barely functioning organs. Y'know, like Keith Richards.

While that was my intended point, I still feel that I would rate your particular insides poorly.

Is it my terrible attitude? My love of the Classics? Meat eating? Wait: sawdust in the lungs.

It's the sawdust, isn't it?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett

spike.barnett wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Oh, me me me me me me me me me. Since everyone's posting their picture... 

Does that mean you're great at math?

I think that's what the yellow armbands signify.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Oh. And

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Oh. And I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Jessica Alba that Alison posted.

You didn't know that she's actually Jessica Alba? I thought everyone knew that. That whole living-in-Ontario bit is just a cover.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Kevin R

HisWillness wrote:

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Oh. And I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Jessica Alba that Alison posted.

You didn't know that she's actually Jessica Alba? I thought everyone knew that. That whole living-in-Ontario bit is just a cover.

I didn't know... I'll have to be a lot nicer to her... or meaner if she's into that...

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Is it my

HisWillness wrote:

Is it my terrible attitude? My love of the Classics? Meat eating? Wait: sawdust in the lungs.

It's the sawdust, isn't it?

I have a personal anecdote with some unexplained event that I you couldn't possibly understand.

Honestly in a normal situation I'd consider sawdust brownie points.  I assume real men have insides that are made of dirt and sawdust like I'm told.

[Free Hug]s are no longer available
Please refer to our older [Cheap Hug] model.
*provides slightly less comfort*


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
FreeHugMachine

FreeHugMachine wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

Is it my terrible attitude? My love of the Classics? Meat eating? Wait: sawdust in the lungs.

It's the sawdust, isn't it?

I have a personal anecdote with some unexplained event that I you couldn't possibly understand.

Honestly in a normal situation I'd consider sawdust brownie points.  I assume real men have insides that are made of dirt and sawdust like I'm told.

Is gravel close enough?

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
FreeHugMachine wrote:I have

FreeHugMachine wrote:
I have a personal anecdote with some unexplained event that I you couldn't possibly understand.

Okay.

FreeHugMachine wrote:
Honestly in a normal situation I'd consider sawdust brownie points.  I assume real men have insides that are made of dirt and sawdust like I'm told.

It's true. In my case, I have blue eyes, because I'm Canadian, and the dirt has a permafrost, which naturally colours the eyes an eerie bluish grey. That's to ward off enemies and attract 6-foot-tall celtic-looking redheads.

Wait, what's a "normal situation"?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
On the subject of normal

In this case "normal situation" would be all cases of inner ugliness I have previously encountered up until this point.

You would be the exception.  This is not the same as claiming you are exceptional, so don't puff out that chest (which of course you can't because of all the sawdust).

Everyone these days attracts 6 foot tall celtic-looking redheads, but unlike you people don't go about it by adding it pointlessly to every discussion.

 

On another note -  I have blue eyes too, but find it awkward that more men notice and compliment them than women.

 

[Free Hug]s are no longer available
Please refer to our older [Cheap Hug] model.
*provides slightly less comfort*


FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett wrote:Is

spike.barnett wrote:

Is gravel close enough?

Yes, though I'd prefer it to be a very fine sand-like gravel.

[Free Hug]s are no longer available
Please refer to our older [Cheap Hug] model.
*provides slightly less comfort*


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Wait, what's a "normal

Quote:
Wait, what's a "normal situation"?

Well, that time you put a quarter in the machine, hoping that you'd have an opportunity to - as the name suggested - bop one of the fiendishly cackling moles... but then, somehow, you found yourself running across a nondescript landscape with a gigantic mole wielding a rubber mallet in hot pursuit?

 

That was not a normal situation.

 

...Am I helping yet?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Wait, wait, wait. Stop

Wait, wait, wait. Stop absolutely everything.

 

Y'know what this thread needs? Evidence. Y'know what the best evidence for a person's potential ugliness is? Breasts.

Female members, I'm afraid - in the interest of making this thread 100% scientific - I'm going to have to ask you to remove your shirts and begin posting photos of yourselves sans shirt below (men are being discluded here because, well, we all know that men aren't really people).

 

We simply cannot judge who is ugly and who isn't until this important step has been done.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Wait,

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Wait, wait, wait. Stop absolutely everything.

 

Y'know what this thread needs? Evidence. Y'know what the best evidence for a person's potential ugliness is? Breasts.

Female members, I'm afraid - in the interest of making this thread 100% scientific - I'm going to have to ask you to remove your shirts and begin posting photos of yourselves sans shirt below (men are being discluded here because, well, we all know that men aren't really people).

 

We simply cannot judge who is ugly and who isn't until this important step has been done.

LOL

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3730
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness

HisWillness wrote:

spike.barnett wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Oh, me me me me me me me me me. Since everyone's posting their picture... 

Does that mean you're great at math?

I think that's what the yellow armbands signify.

Lol. 

 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Wait,

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Wait, wait, wait. Stop absolutely everything.

 

Y'know what this thread needs? Evidence. Y'know what the best evidence for a person's potential ugliness is? Breasts.

Female members, I'm afraid - in the interest of making this thread 100% scientific - I'm going to have to ask you to remove your shirts and begin posting photos of yourselves sans shirt below (men are being discluded here because, well, we all know that men aren't really people).

 

We simply cannot judge who is ugly and who isn't until this important step has been done.

i knew i had a reason to let you persist among the living... thanks for reminding me! Well played

What Would Kharn Do?


peterweal
peterweal's picture
Posts: 93
Joined: 2008-06-08
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett wrote:Might as

spike.barnett wrote:

Might as well post a pic of me too.

 

 

 

A TELECASTER???!!? Awwww.... dude......


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
FreeHugMachine wrote:In this

FreeHugMachine wrote:
In this case "normal situation" would be all cases of inner ugliness I have previously encountered up until this point.

You would be the exception.  This is not the same as claiming you are exceptional, so don't puff out that chest (which of course you can't because of all the sawdust).

... um, do I know you or something? Did I offend you in some special way? Singling out my insides as though they may be the most exceptionally ugly of anyone you've met is now approaching the disturbing.

FreeHugMachine wrote:
Everyone these days attracts 6 foot tall celtic-looking redheads, but unlike you people don't go about it by adding it pointlessly to every discussion.

Jeez, I think it was just two other threads in however long I've been on this forum. Sue me - I love my girlfriend. You seem upset about ... something. And not amused at all by light humour.

FreeHugMachine wrote:
On another note -  I have blue eyes too, but find it awkward that more men notice and compliment them than women.

Oh, I haven't had too many people compliment my eyes. Actually, I can't remember any, so you must be doing pretty well. 

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Hold on!   If we are

Hold on!

 

If we are talking about inner ugliness, I just want to point out yet again that I am a conservative republican. For most of the people on this site, that should be “game over”. I pretty much win automatically on that account.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness

HisWillness wrote:

FreeHugMachine wrote:
In this case "normal situation" would be all cases of inner ugliness I have previously encountered up until this point.

You would be the exception.  This is not the same as claiming you are exceptional, so don't puff out that chest (which of course you can't because of all the sawdust).

... um, do I know you or something? Did I offend you in some special way? Singling out my insides as though they may be the most exceptionally ugly of anyone you've met is now approaching the disturbing.

FreeHugMachine wrote:
Everyone these days attracts 6 foot tall celtic-looking redheads, but unlike you people don't go about it by adding it pointlessly to every discussion.

Jeez, I think it was just two other threads in however long I've been on this forum. Sue me - I love my girlfriend. You seem upset about ... something. And not amused at all by light humour.

FreeHugMachine wrote:
On another note -  I have blue eyes too, but find it awkward that more men notice and compliment them than women.

Oh, I haven't had too many people compliment my eyes. Actually, I can't remember any, so you must be doing pretty well. 

I just KNOW!

I'm not singling you out by choice, but by FACT.  I just can't support my claims.  Don't blame me for your extra-ugly insides.

 

[Free Hug]s are no longer available
Please refer to our older [Cheap Hug] model.
*provides slightly less comfort*


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
FreeHugMachine wrote:I'm not

FreeHugMachine wrote:

I'm not singling you out by choice, but by FACT.  I just can't support my claims.  Don't blame me for your extra-ugly insides.

Haha! Oh, okay.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
There's a reason that I

There's a reason that I don't put a picture on here - I have ugly that would stop hearts.

I don't want to give Bobby Matt any more stroke pics.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Hold on!

If we are talking about inner ugliness, I just want to point out yet again that I am a conservative republican. For most of the people on this site, that should be “game over”. I pretty much win automatically on that account.

 

I thought by "inner ugliness" it was more like "smoker's lung" or a crystalized liver from too much drinking.

Yeah, why are you a conservative republican? Is it just a matter of not getting out enough?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


geirj
geirj's picture
Posts: 719
Joined: 2007-06-19
User is offlineOffline
Me:

Me:


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
peterweal wrote: A

peterweal wrote:

A TELECASTER???!!? Awwww.... dude......

Inorite? I mentioned in a different post that I wanted to get a B.C Rich Warlock, but I can't see getting one when I have my Telecaster. It sounds good clean and distorted, and it suits my playing style (mostly ratm). My friend Jon, who helped pick it out, has offered to buy it at least 5 times...

This is a pic of the Warlock I want.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Hold on!

 

If we are talking about inner ugliness, I just want to point out yet again that I am a conservative republican. For most of the people on this site, that should be “game over”. I pretty much win automatically on that account.

 

Game over man, game over.

And the order for inner ugliness is now...

1. Answers in Gene Simmons

2. MattShizzle

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
peterweal wrote:A

peterweal wrote:

A TELECASTER???!!? Awwww.... dude......

Yeah, I'm voting Warlock, too. I don't think I've ever actually seen a Telecaster played that low.

[edit for spelling]

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:peterweal

HisWillness wrote:

peterweal wrote:

A TELECASTER???!!? Awwww.... dude......

Yeah, I'm voting Warlock, too. I don't think I've never actually seen a Telecaster played that low.

I'm going to get one eventually. I was thinking of selling the tele to Jon for the money, but I just can't part with it. And what do you mean buy low?

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace