Would you be offended or flattered if someone masturbated while thinking of you?

ragdish
atheist
ragdish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Would you be offended or flattered if someone masturbated while thinking of you?

It's time for me to break the ice and start a not so serious thread. I personally would be extremely flattered. But if you are thinking of me please make it special ie. after a nice pasta dinner with wine and then to set the mood right, a few scented candles.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:Carpe-Omnis,

Thomathy wrote:

Carpe-Omnis, I am one of your friends.  I've often been found flirting with straight guys... or so they said they were.  Embarrassing for everyone who was coherent, I'm sure.  I've never felt threatened doing so.  That'd be terrible.  After all, isn't flattering to be hugged and touched and kissed?  Isn't it?  Well, I always thought so.  But, then, when you're really drunk, pretty much everything is good.  Just ask Kevin.  Anyhow, if someone complained, I never heard! Eye-wink

Tomathy, if that is your avatar, I WISH I was that good looking. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Thomathy

Brian37 wrote:

Thomathy wrote:

Carpe-Omnis, I am one of your friends.  I've often been found flirting with straight guys... or so they said they were.  Embarrassing for everyone who was coherent, I'm sure.  I've never felt threatened doing so.  That'd be terrible.  After all, isn't flattering to be hugged and touched and kissed?  Isn't it?  Well, I always thought so.  But, then, when you're really drunk, pretty much everything is good.  Just ask Kevin.  Anyhow, if someone complained, I never heard! Eye-wink

Tomathy, if that is your avatar, I WISH I was that good looking. 

With meaning no offense to Tomathy, from jesus with love!

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
If he hadn't been dating

If he hadn't been dating ...Madonna? ...he'd be much better looking.

Yes, that is me in the avatar.  I'll be changing it, I think.  I'm sure there are better photos of me!  I will not be posting pics of my abs, like some people have. Sticking out tongue

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Interestingly, this was a thread of which I read

most every post. It certainly didn't wind up being the lighthearted adventure originally intended.  On topic, I don't know if anyone has ever, you know, shagged me mentally.

But I hope so and I hope they really fucking enjoyed it. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:If he hadn't

Thomathy wrote:

If he hadn't been dating ...Madonna? ...he'd be much better looking.

Yes, that is me in the avatar.  I'll be changing it, I think.  I'm sure there are better photos of me!  I will not be posting pics of my abs, like some people have. Sticking out tongue

I have a broken nose, done by bullies in my teens, still can see where it was broken today. But on top of that missing teeth, and I live in a trailer. I am so hot only Jerry Springer viewers would compare me to Brad Pit.

So if people take pass on squeezing one off over me, It wouldn't be a shock. Fuck, I still ask myself what was my x wife on?

Im still waiting for god to prove to me he exists by making Angelina Jolie magically pop into my bedroom and ask me for sex.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog