RRS Love Connection

atheist.spirit
User is offlineOffline
RRS Love Connection

I'm so excited to be part of an online atheist community, I thought I'd see who's got the hook-up! w00t!

Seriously though, I have several questions:

1) who's found love with a fellow infidel here?

2) does the RRS have a dating/meetup/hookup service?

3) if not, am I the only one who thinks that would be a GREAT idea?

4) finall: a/s/l if u post in this thred!

Me: 29/m/Shreveport, LA

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
mr804 wrote:13/f/west

mr804 wrote:

13/f/west virginia

that would have been funny if you'd have said Kinfucky

Arkanrais
Arkanrais's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:13/f/west virginiamust

Quote:
13/f/west virginia

must resist posting pedobear seal of approval...

I've signed up to all of 2 dating sites in my life. Mostly it was just to see what all the fuss was about and that was a good 5 years ago. The closest I've come to online dating was talking with a few different people on MSN, one of whom I was planning to do a weekend visit to her city, though I was also going to meet up with a few other people (they were all from the same social networking site - the second link on my sig, I think). unfortunately She moved to Australia before I enacted my weekend trip and we've since fallen out of contact.

oh, and as for A/S/L: 20/M/New Zealand. I enjoy keeping a completely random sleeping pattern (as of writing this, been awake for ~28hours), keeping out of sunlight and scrawling out pictures to mess the hell out of my bedroom and get coffee spilled on them. I wouldn't mind finding a freethinker, though I'm not exactly looking right now.

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
mr804 wrote:13/f/west

mr804 wrote:

13/f/west virginia

magilum
User is offlineOffline
 Hello nadir.

Hello nadir.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
I know that internet dating

I know that internet dating does work sometimes, so don't think that I'm condemning it outright.  However, I really believe that personal "chemistry" is a big deal.  It's one thing to look at a bunch of pictures of somebody, but the pictures seldom translate well into an accurate mental image of the person, and there's so much that we take in when we see someone -- body language, smell, sound, their use of language, accent, clothes, etc...

I honestly think the best way to meet people is to meet people... face to face. 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Boon Docks wrote:geirj

Boon Docks wrote:

geirj wrote:

What we should really do is charter a boat and do an atheist cruise...

The love boat !!    

Interestingly, my group (Beltway Atheists) is making semi-seriously inquiring into a group cruise to the Bermuda Triangle. 

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:I honestly

Hambydammit wrote:

I honestly think the best way to meet people is to meet people... face to face. 

It's been a while since I used internet dating but each time I ended up meeting the person within 48 hours of our first correspondence so it was more of an 'internet introduction.'

jz1120
Superfan
jz1120's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kelly...RSS crusie sounds

Kelly...RSS crusie sounds like a great idea. We would love to sail with you guys!

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
This post just got the

This post just got the Falcon Bump!

24/M/Michigan

LovE-RicH
LovE-RicH's picture
User is offlineOffline
24/m/Slovenia, EU Let's get

24/m/Slovenia, EU

Let's get married
in a big cathedral by a priest
cause if I'm the man you love the most
you could say "I do" at least...

Hm, why did that song pop up in my head?Smiling

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Sapient wrote:If anyone

Sapient wrote:

If anyone wants to say "I'm in the RRS" to increase your chances of getting laid, that's ok with me.

Sapient, I know you are a "miracle" worker, but come on, I couldn't get laid in a whore house, you don't really think that would work for me do you? YOU'VE MET ME, YOU'VE SEEN MY FACE!

I think instead of bailing out banks and car companies, they should use that money to find a woman for me. But then again, that might wipe out the budget of the entire planet in a futile effort.

(Note to self: Don't remind Sapient about the game...I'ts bad enough I cant get laid.....I don't want to lose the only social life I have)

*Never mind, nothing to see here, move on*

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:(Note to self:

Brian37 wrote:

(Note to self: Don't remind Sapient about the game...

I LOST THE FUCKING GAME!!!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:(Note to self:

Brian37 wrote:

(Note to self: Don't remind Sapient about the game...I'ts bad enough I cant get laid.....I don't want to lose the only social life I have)

Brian: http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/16291

spike.barnett wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

(Note to self: Don't remind Sapient about the game...

You play on the Eagles?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
OK, 45/M/CT Single

OK, 45/M/CT

Single (don't tell my GF) straight guy seeks hot, young babes willing to meet discretely for romantic encounters. Willingness to do anal and BDSM are a huge plus. Really though, I will fuck any chick provided that you are not some 300+ pound load of blubber land whale. If you have a vagina and I can't confuse it for a fold in the fat, we are good to go.

Basically, if you want to fuck an old fat bald guy who drinks like a fish, smokes and does what drugs come his way (I am also a musician, it comes with the territory), then I am your guy.

OK, I don't expect that to get too many responses but it is basically true.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Brian37

Sapient wrote:

spike.barnett wrote:

You play on the Eagles?

No, it's a different kind of game. You can't really win the game. You can only prolong the loss of the game. Actually do to the nature of the game you can't even prolong the loss of the game. Having talked about the game I have now lost the game again. I LOST THE GAME!

[Edit] Fixed quotation.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace