Wha no post from Brian37 about the Eagles vs Redskins?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Wha no post from Brian37 about the Eagles vs Redskins?

Brian, your ways surprise me.  I would've expected a post about the loss the Eagles took today by now. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Sapient wrote:Brian, your

Sapient wrote:

Brian, your ways surprise me.  I would've expected a post about the loss the Eagles took today by now. 

Um considering your reaction to me suggesting we watch a game in person together, I like breathing......It is something I started when I got popped out of my mommy, I am quite fond of it.

But no worries Brian, the Eagles receint history(all kidding aside) is certainly something to be more proud of than the Redskins since Snyder took over the Skins. I feel like I might as well be a Detroit fan.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Every team in sports history

Every team in sports history has had close wins and close losses, so while the Eagles are my arch rivals, YOU Sapient, are not because as a football fan I know what it is like to lose a big game, especially against a rival. I know in reality it is of no comfort to you, but I hope you can understand that I really mean it(even though I feel my team got lucky and I am smiling right now).

BTW, I live in Panthers viewing area, and EVEN THOUGH the Panthers did not play at 4, they didn't play that game down here so I didnt even get to see it. I only saw the highlights.

I cant tell you how many games I missed this year only to find out the Skins lost and glad I didnt wast my time or money watching it.

There is no amount of trees on the planet to provide me with the amount of paper bags I wear out putting over my head being a Skins fan.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog