UCF Student steals the body of Christ!

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
UCF Student steals the body of Christ!

From Fox news:

A student at the University of Central Florida claims his life — and afterlife — were threatened by enraged Catholics after he pocketed "the body of Christ" during a church ceremony, according to a report on myfoxorlando.com.

Webster Cook says he received death threats and eternal damnation after he removed a wafer of bread from his mouth during communion and smuggled it from the church in a Ziploc bag.

Click here for video.

Though Cook returned the wafer one week after the theft, outraged Catholics were unforgiving, according to WFTV.com.

“We don’t know 100 percent what Mr. Cook's motivation was,” Susan Fani, a spokeswoman with the local Catholic diocese, told myfoxorlando.com. “However, if anything were to qualify as a hate crime, to us this seems like this might be it.”

The UCF student leader said he stole the communion bread, known by Catholics as the Eucharist and believed to symbolize the body of Christ, to show to his non-Catholic friend

The video lays out the events better then this article. Apparently it is a 'misunderstanding' LOL

BRING ME BACK MY CHRIST!!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
He mentioned on the

He mentioned on the Freethought Radio show on Saturday that he knew altar boys who stole crackers just to snack on (hungry during services? Snack on Jesus!) and the wine to get drunk with their friends. LOL!!

I still think it's funny they consider he kidnapped Jesus.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:He

MattShizzle wrote:

He mentioned on the Freethought Radio show on Saturday that he knew altar boys who stole crackers just to snack on (hungry during services? Snack on Jesus!) and the wine to get drunk with their friends. LOL!!

I still think it's funny they consider he kidnapped Jesus.

kinda sad that, taking the host and eating it in retaliation for being buttmonkeys for jeebus

Vote for McCain... www.therealmccain.com ...and he'll bring Jesus back