The truth behind and between the lines

crispysea
User is offlineOffline
The truth behind and between the lines

Hi fellow rationals,

My particular interest in the No god debate is in the lack of truth's in which people choose to believe.

After a fruitless debate with a theist to illustrate the inherent problems with ALL written works, I created a blog - [content deleted] and an a follow up blog to point out the assumptions that must be made to comprehend any story [content deleted]

I hope you enjoy,
PEACE
Crispy

I don't know what I'm allowed to post here
so if these 2 links to my t-shirts shop are a problem, apologies.

[mod edit:  According to our forum rules, the links you have posted are considered spam:  The posting of spam to promote products, sites, or services not affiliated with RationalResponders.com, FreethinkingingTeens.com, Atheistnetwork.com, MargaretDowney.com,  AsktheAtheist.com, CelebAtheists.com or any other site in the Rational Response Squad Network roof is strictly prohibited. Interested parties are welcome to take out ad-space at our affordable rates instead. Contact Offenders will be exiled and content deleted on sight.

Since it appears you were not aware of the rules, your account remains active for the time being.  Please take the time to review THE RULES before posting again.  If you would like to consider advertising on our site, please let one of the core members know.  Our rates are very reasonable.  Thanks for your cooperation and support.]

(noob) (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
My particular interest in the No god debate is in the lack of tr

Hi, 

(I'm the noob around the block, have mercy but a good time Eye-wink

Imo, It is not the lack of truth, is is the usage of ocams razor to get to the (preferred) truth from all possibilities possible.

and God, after all and down the line is just one in  a domain of infinity, that also can contain zero, if all other possibilities turn out to be false.

Truth be told, we have no Earthly idea what could happen to be true, or what the bigger picture could look like,

It can be that the most positive and beautiful image of (That we can come up with.)  of what will be, is as an black and white picture among a collection of color pictures. that one keeps around for old times sake.,

In spite of what people on soapboxes renamed to altars, claim.

TranceAm