some ideas to the rational response squad

cyberdaemon
cyberdaemon's picture
User is offlineOffline
some ideas to the rational response squad

-I saw the news how you pwned the christians by making them admit that faith proves absolutely nothing.But here are few more steps. First of - ask form all the islam fanatics that would they like it if some crazy organization starts blowing up muslims in the name of flying spaghetti monster and call it a holy war ? And if not , why so ? Doest the pastafarians have faith in there that makes them right ? How do the pastafarian "holy war" be any different ? But what if pastafarians get to go to heaven when they become martyrs ?

-Second - Ask islamists/christians , if theyr god is all powerful ? Then ask is he everywhere and all the time ? Then ask does he know all the answers to all the riddles in the universe ? And does he know every single thought in my head , no matter how well i hide them ? So if he says "yes" to these questions , then ask them why does the god then needs to test us if he already knows all the answers ? Because when he does need to test us , it means he doesnt know all the answers and that means he then isnt all powerful and everywhere!

-Same with praying , if god is everywhere he should hear all of my thoughts right ? Woulnt that make all of my thoughts a prays no matter where or how i have them ? And remember : if god made us that way , he must understand us that way as we are.No matter what i do.Because only god knows why he made me and why i do what i do!Its not my fault that i am what i am anyway , so blame god if he made me imperfect!

-and last of all -- be cool Laughing out loud (thats an order!)

Kellytong (not verified)
User is offlineOffline

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
The podcast featuring the

The podcast featuring the discussion with Ergun Caner covered this ground and more.

Welcome.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.