Is the RRS going to the creation museum?

Chaos Evolved
User is offlineOffline
Is the RRS going to the creation museum?

Would be a hell of an episode if they went and filmed everything, then posted evidence agaisnt all the claims made by that musuem. Just a suggestion.

Slimm
Superfan
Slimm's picture
User is offlineOffline
They should, lol. Is it

They should, lol. Is it really legal to in this country to throw a gang of Contradictory/false displays and info into a building and call it a Musuem?

Slimm,

Quote:
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called Insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion." - Robert M. Pirsig,

Not_Your_Therapist
atheist
Not_Your_Therapist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey you know what would be

Hey you know what would be cool? If the RRS went to the creation museum and invited everyone from the boards to go too.

Your resident OTD/S, Christina
A good scientist will always change her mind if new evidence is presented which gives her sufficient reason to change it.
www.ziztur.com

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Ohio RRS, Ashley has been

Ohio RRS, Ashley has been working in that area for some time.  There will be a movie made about ther RRS later this year which will include a trip to one of the Creation Musuems.  Yellow#5 is likely to make an on screen appearance at that point.

I personally have as much interest in going to the Creation Musuem as I do a Tarot Card Convention... none.

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
A video of what they teach

A video of what they teach at the "museum"  has already been done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mPPnN1c0jk 

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

brights
Silver Member
User is offlineOffline
is the RRS going to the creation museum?

I think this is a very good idea Smiling

I'm sure there will be a lot of new christians who may try to use the nonsense they are taught from the museum.  The RRS filming it and refuting it may help some people who fall for the baloney being taught in the creation museum.

I don't know if there is a fee to enter the museum but if there is I can't see contributing towards it even if only out of curosity.  Having a RRS member, moderator filming everything so we can see here will cut down on their making more money.

Slimm
Superfan
Slimm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do you think they allow

Do you think they allow people to bring cameras in that place?