Most annoying theists

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Most annoying theists

Which of the following types of theists that we regularly see on here is most annoying?

1. Dishonest - the ones who lie about what someone said or what they said or in some other way are less than honest

2. Bible Quoter - the ones who think quoting the Bible is a convincing argument

3. Stoyryteller - the ones who use Urban legends or other stories with no evidence they are true for their case

4. Nutcase - the ones who spout off things that make no sense or aare so irrational they make your head spin!

5. Blabbermouth - the ones who post about 5 pages of text to make a point they could have made in a few sentences.

6. Pot/Kettle - the ones who call us irrational because we don't accept their ridiculous "evidence" as such.

(or any other...)

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
yeah, you're right. i

yeah, you're right. i should have said "ant crawling towards me on the ground" because that way i can run away screaming. Smiling

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

Dragonfellow
User is offlineOffline
Like my one annoying friend

Like my one annoying friend that's not too annoying but I ask him questions and then he changes his mind 

Me: Do you believe in Adam and Eve?

Him: Yes

Me: Do you think incest is wrong?

Me: So how are you here Adam and Eve did not live forever 

Him: You think about this stuff a lot don't you

At another time

Me: Do you believe god created everyone and everything ?

Me: god created Hitler, AIDS, Cancer etc. etc.

Can't remember what he really said but he changed his mind 

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whilst lol all these choices

Whilst lol all these choices are friggin' annoying um the pot/kettle and storyteller are my top 2...... grrrr just thinking about people like those make me wanna do not so nice things to their head.

Quote:
Religion at BEST - is like a lift in your shoe. If you need it for a while, and it makes you walk straight and feel better - fine. But you don't need it forever, or you can become permanently disabled.

---George Carlin---

Booclay
Booclay's picture
User is offlineOffline
jesus

jesus