Ignorance from Bill O'Reilly

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ignorance from Bill O'Reilly

I know, I know, saying "Bill O'Reilly said something ignorant" is akin to saying "Bill O'Reilly said something"but check out this whopper on GodTube: Militant Secular Progressivists? What?

This is what I posted, and surprise! It wasn't accepted: 

Militant secular progressives in S&M bars? That assumes that only secular progressives go there, a claim which is wholly false. As for not trying to impose beliefs, I don't know who he's met, but christians tend to do this. As for conservatives working for a major american newspaper...they didn't look too hard. Most editors are conservative, and Anne Coulter had her own column in many papers until recently. Mark Steyn has a column in several American papers, as does O'Reilly himself! As for Bush...he has called himself an Evangelical and has links to Pat Robertson and Ted Haggard, the latter of which was featured prominently in Jesus Camp. There are other things I'd like to post, but I don't think GodTube will allow me to. I criticize too much. 

AModestProposal
AModestProposal's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think they rejected my

I think they rejected my comments. They were up there for a minute, and then disappeared. Damn christians and their inability to accept any other viewpoints.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
yup, godtube is very

yup, godtube is very intolerant of "blasphemy". but you can always go on there and flag all the "passion of christ" tribute videos for using copyrighted material Smiling

(i know, it's childish) 

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
AModestProposal wrote:

AModestProposal wrote:
I think they rejected my comments. They were up there for a minute, and then disappeared. Damn christians and their inability to accept any other viewpoints.
They used to be OK with allowing me to post comments...I think I let my atheism become too obvious. I DID reply to someone who commented on this. They did take down the Donnie Davies video, sadly. But, your friendly neighbourhood Canadian Ben got a subversive video up there somehow. WITH SOME BAD WORDS TOO!

What do you think of the video?

djneibarger wrote:

yup, godtube is very intolerant of "blasphemy". but you can always go on there and flag all the "passion of christ" tribute videos for using copyrighted material Smiling

(i know, it's childish)

I actually did that when a full movie was posted in parts. [EDIT: I got it taken down! YAY ME!]

What did you think of the video?