Dalai Lama is an atheist!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Dalai Lama is an atheist!

I just heard this on the Jm Bohannon show ( http://www.jimbotalk.net  ) this morning. This is so cool! Yes, he's a buddhist, but Buddhism and atheism are compatable. This was a guy who spent years with the Dalai Lama who said this.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
,,, YUP ,,,,

,,, YUP ,,,,

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Einstein, Pro Buddhist and

Einstein, Pro Buddhist and anti Abrahamist and basically an Atheist Panthologist, are you ?

I've noticed in my Buddha and Panthololgy searches cool Einstein comes up alot. Another favorite of mine is Thomas Jefferson and his gang and fellow member Thomas Paine.

What would we be without past heros?

Who ever Jesus was, is the story of an atheist, that the fundys murdered.

"The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both natural and spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual and a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description. If there is any religion that would cope with modern scientific needs, it would be Buddhism." Einstein

"Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him [Jesus] by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being". -Thomas Jefferson

RRS rocks with indignation, remember the mission , to "FREE HUAMANITY"..... take that to heart, love is all the answer.

..... Those that worship the god of abraham, like half the world, need deep loving help from WE that laugh with sarrow.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  ... google "einstein and

... google "einstein and buddha" , hey it made me  happy , check it out ......