Four numbers to explain Israel-Palestine conflict.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Four numbers to explain Israel-Palestine conflict.

Palestine - 3.57 births per woman Israael - 2.90 births per woman Israel - 26% of the total population are immigrants. Gaza - 15,000 people per square mile  A small area with limited land and water. Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth. With these numbers, what other outcome could there possible be other than the war we are now seeing? A century ago, the gloablist elites decided that mass immigration of Jews into the area to change the demographics would be a good thing. Yet today, the same people horrified by this conflict still support mass immigration into the USA and western Europe and claim it would all work out. The same people that supoort women's rights go along with these religious cultures treating women and girls as nothing more than breeding stock. Stop ignoring the obvious reality of the source of the conflicts in the world.   

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4298
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
"Globalist elites"? LMFAO,

"Globalist elites"? LMFAO, how many times have you been on InfoWars, dude?


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:"Globalist

iwbiek wrote:

"Globalist elites"? LMFAO, how many times have you been on InfoWars, dude?

Never.

The root of this conflict was the Palestine mandate where the League of Nations decided there should be mass migration of Jews into the area to create a Jewish state. They didn't consult with the local Palestinians if they wanted this mass migration with no plan for integration. The Balfour Declaration was a scheme of global elitiests was it not?

The same thing is happening today with the globalist elitiests making sure there is continual mass migration into America and Europe, without consulting the local populations. They are using the media to label anyone that opposes this scheme as racist and a 'conspiracy theorist'. The fact that there are some kooks on the far right does not mean this is not a scheme of elitists to keep the unwashed masses poor, ignorant and enslaved.

Now, the so called 'progressives' don't know which side to support in this conflict. The fact is they've been duped by the elitists and their propaganda arms that dominate the media and education system. Just like the right wingers have been duped.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4298
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
The Balfour Declaration was

The Balfour Declaration was drafted by a bunch of inbred Etonians after four too many Glenfiddichs. It was far from a "global" conspiracy. "Global elitists" is a rightwing dogwhistle that really means "Jews" and I don't believe you don't know that.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16447
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Ok, let me see if I can do

Ok, let me see if I can do this too, "All white people are kkk and Neo Nazis because they are white. All Christians are KKK members and Neo Nazis." 

Ok asshole, lets give you some Jewish history too. 

Nobody wanted to take in German Jews after WW2, not even pre WW2. The M.S. St Louis was a boat full of  Jewish refugees turned away by at the time FREE democratic and sitll Catholic majority Cuba, and when asked while in port in Cuba to go to America, those 900 Jews were turned away by Chrisitian majority America in 1939. There was even a fucking Nazi Rally in NYC in Madison Square Gardens in 1939. Nobody wanted Jews, so when you fucking pull this shit be accurate. And lets not forget The German Nazis were FUCKING CHRISTIANS. It was Britian who set up the deal to send the European Jews to then "Palestine".  So be consistant, it isn't just Islam that didn't want Jews, but everybody. 


Now, having said that, Hamas, not Palestinians, are the ones that want to kill Jews. And if any Muslim in America decides to murder Jews or anyone else, they will be arrested and they will pay for it. But you are pulling the same "Lump the entire population in and assume guilt" which is not what we do in the west. But, you also have no problem treating Hispanic migrants the same fucking way, treating them like "other" , so don't fucking pull this shit that it is only about Muslims or Palestinians. You fucking hate anyone that isn't like you, especially economically. 

Now, having said that. Atheists arn't fucking stupid, we know the political bent that is baked into the Koran and Hadiths. But to say we don't have our right wing nuts who treat women like chattle is bullshit. Amish, Mormons, LDS. They do it too. 

It is one thing to point out the religious motives people try to push into politics, and that is dangerous. It is also another thing to point out religious subjugation of females , but don't fucking ignore that America is now a country that forces teens to give birth to their rapists babies. 

I am with Christopher Hitchens in calling religion poison. But all religions, Hinduism, Buddhism, not just the Abrahamic three, but all. But that does not give me the excuse to treat all in each group as evil. Even Hitchens said in "God Is Not Great" when invited to holy places, he would abide to their customs. POINT IS ASSHOLE, it is one thing to criticize and blaspheme another religion for the perpose of Jefersonian walls, but it is never ok to be a xenophobic fuck, which is what you are doing. 


 And I think you may have forgotten what Chuck Norris said about tattooing the word God on every atheist's forehead. That is som Nazi shit right there. 

I 100% condemn the actions taken by Hamas in beheading babies and raping women. They are vile cockroaches. And yes, they were religously motivated. But we should never lose our common humanity for others who do not and would not do those things.

Pluralism isn't protected through "otherism". 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16447
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 I am a liberal. I fucking

 I am a liberal. I fucking know we cant let everyone in we want to. I FUCKING KNOW THAT. But while someone is here without papers, we should treat them with dignity, even if we have to deport them. All 8 billion of us are still the same species. And if they are going to be here long term, it does nobody any good to make them homeless and jobless, that costs more than putting them to work. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16447
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 The Diary Of Anne Frank,

 The Diary Of Anne Frank, "

“In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death. I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.”
 

 Peace and tranquility cannot return if suspicion and fear are always the diet. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16447
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 And before you jump on me

 And before you jump on me on Cuba, Cuba was a free country in 1939. It became Communist in 1965. But it has always been and still is a Catholic majority country, even today, despite being a Communist country, it is still a Catholic majority. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:The Balfour

iwbiek wrote:

The Balfour Declaration was drafted by a bunch of inbred Etonians after four too many Glenfiddichs. It was far from a "global" conspiracy. "Global elitists" is a rightwing dogwhistle that really means "Jews" and I don't believe you don't know that.

It was the Zionist Jews and Evangelical Christians that created this mess. The British Prime minister Lloyd George supported the creatation of the Jewish state at a time when Jews were only a small minority in Palestine getting along peacefully. His reason was to bring on the return of Christ to the earth. So it wasn't a Jewish or British conspiracy, it was a conspiracy of religious people along with the arrogant elitist League of Nations.

You are the one that has been indoctrinated with the belief that everyone that opposes your views is part of a 'vast right wing consiracy'. You sound like Hillary Clinton. I'd take a look in the mirror to see who is being duped by propaganda.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: I am a

Brian37 wrote:

 I am a liberal. I fucking know we cant let everyone in we want to. I FUCKING KNOW THAT. But while someone is here without papers, we should treat them with dignity, even if we have to deport them. All 8 billion of us are still the same species. And if they are going to be here long term, it does nobody any good to make them homeless and jobless, that costs more than putting them to work. 

But you refuse to admit that the reason they are here is due to population pressures in their home countries. And the reason we can't take in the whole world is the population pressures in our own country. Until there is an admission of the root causes of the problems instead of denial, there can never be solutions. Name calling as scapegoating is not the solution.

 

You continually create a straw-man of me as a racist right-wing kook. You are the one being duped by the propaganda you listen to. You don't really ever think for yourself, just parrot the political indoctrination you've recieved. And then you critisize religion??? WTF.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4298
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
 'vast right wing

 'vast right wing consiracy'

I have been on this site 15 years and never once used those words, or anything approximating those words.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16447
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37 wrote: I

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 I am a liberal. I fucking know we cant let everyone in we want to. I FUCKING KNOW THAT. But while someone is here without papers, we should treat them with dignity, even if we have to deport them. All 8 billion of us are still the same species. And if they are going to be here long term, it does nobody any good to make them homeless and jobless, that costs more than putting them to work. 

But you refuse to admit that the reason they are here is due to population pressures in their home countries. And the reason we can't take in the whole world is the population pressures in our own country. Until there is an admission of the root causes of the problems instead of denial, there can never be solutions. Name calling as scapegoating is not the solution.

 

You continually create a straw-man of me as a racist right-wing kook. You are the one being duped by the propaganda you listen to. You don't really ever think for yourself, just parrot the political indoctrination you've recieved. And then you critisize religion??? WTF.



Your rhetoric is justifying "otherism". It isn't adressing economic or quality of life stress. I am in my late 50s, I know other countries are not as well off as ours. But here in America "fuck you I've got mine" has and still is making survival here more and more difficult. Our GOP wants poverty here to keep a cheap workforce. 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16447
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37 wrote: I

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 I am a liberal. I fucking know we cant let everyone in we want to. I FUCKING KNOW THAT. But while someone is here without papers, we should treat them with dignity, even if we have to deport them. All 8 billion of us are still the same species. And if they are going to be here long term, it does nobody any good to make them homeless and jobless, that costs more than putting them to work. 

But you refuse to admit that the reason they are here is due to population pressures in their home countries. And the reason we can't take in the whole world is the population pressures in our own country. Until there is an admission of the root causes of the problems instead of denial, there can never be solutions. Name calling as scapegoating is not the solution.

 

You continually create a straw-man of me as a racist right-wing kook. You are the one being duped by the propaganda you listen to. You don't really ever think for yourself, just parrot the political indoctrination you've recieved. And then you critisize religion??? WTF.



Your rhetoric is justifying "otherism". It isn't adressing economic or quality of life stress. I am in my late 50s, I know other countries are not as well off as ours. But here in America "fuck you I've got mine" has and still is making survival here more and more difficult. Our GOP wants poverty here to keep a cheap workforce. 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Your rhetoric

Brian37 wrote:

Your rhetoric is justifying "otherism". It isn't adressing economic or quality of life stress. I am in my late 50s, I know other countries are not as well off as ours. But here in America "fuck you I've got mine" has and still is making survival here more and more difficult. Our GOP wants poverty here to keep a cheap workforce. 

What rhetoric? 

If you were on an overloaded lifeboat and there were drowning people all around, then someone says 'we can't let these people onto our boat'. Is that person justifying 'otherism' or are they just facing the reality of their situation and coming to the only logical conclusion?

The 'fuck you, I've got mine' people are the people that want cheap labor and desperate renters. Both parties are run by the elites that coninually seek more money and power by any means possible. They are the ones that indoctrinated you with the belief that 'all immigration is good' and that one must be racist to oppose mass immigration. They control the media and education system that refuses to even discuss the actual root causes of our problems.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: 'vast right

iwbiek wrote:

 'vast right wing consiracy'

I have been on this site 15 years and never once used those words, or anything approximating those words.

I used single quotes as in so-called.

Every Communist/Socialist I've ever encountered believes there is a conspiracy to keep the masses igonorant about what life would be like under Communism or Socialism. Who or what then is keeping the masses from seeing 'how wonderful life would be if everything were free' under your vision of Communism?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
The only number that matters

The only number that matters is 1948. Everything else in here is bullshit from all sides.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:The only number

Vastet wrote:
The only number that matters is 1948. Everything else in here is bullshit from all sides.

Why can't the Palestinians just accept that all immigration is good and that only a racist fascist would oppose unlimited migration into their homeland? That is what the citizens of USA, Canada and western Europe are being told. If the working class natives of Canada must accept that they can never buy a home because of too many immigrants driving up the prices to insane levels, why can't the Palestinians accept their overcrowded living conditions?

Why are some mass migrations good and others evil? What makes one migraton 'humanitarian refugee resettlement' and another 'colonization'?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:The

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
The only number that matters is 1948. Everything else in here is bullshit from all sides.

Why can't the Palestinians just accept that all immigration is good and that only a racist fascist would oppose unlimited migration into their homeland? That is what the citizens of USA, Canada and western Europe are being told. If the working class natives of Canada must accept that they can never buy a home because of too many immigrants driving up the prices to insane levels, why can't the Palestinians accept their overcrowded living conditions?

Why are some mass migrations good and others evil? What makes one migraton 'humanitarian refugee resettlement' and another 'colonization'?

Why can't you understand the difference between immigration and theft? I guess you have nothing to complain about when I take everything you own and lock you in an open air prison for 70 years.

Housing issues are caused by the rich buying all the property and raising rent to obscene levels and creating an artificial bubble in housing costs. Inflation is because of NATO sanctions on Russia and China moron, gtfo.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Why can't you

Vastet wrote:
Why can't you understand the difference between immigration and theft? I guess you have nothing to complain about when I take everything you own and lock you in an open air prison for 70 years. Housing issues are caused by the rich buying all the property and raising rent to obscene levels and creating an artificial bubble in housing costs. Inflation is because of NATO sanctions on Russia and China moron, gtfo.

 

Treating Palestinians as second class citizens didn't happen until mass immigration of 'refugees' caused Jews to became majority so they could form their own communities and then their own country. So why is the mass immigration happening now to the USA, Canada and western Europe somehow different? Why should we expect a different outcome of the current mass migration of 'refugees' due to Biden's open borders than what happened to Palestinians?

Already illegal immigrants don't have to follow our employment laws, they don't pay the same taxes or pay for health care at the same level as natives. Won't non-people of color eventually become second class? Why not if this happened in Palestine? Already, public schools and the media fully indoctrinate the masses with propaganda that white people are morally inferior and that white migrations were always colonizations. Why is there universal support for sacred homelands Jewish, Palestinian, Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics, etc. But even suggest a sacred homeland for white people and you would be evil?

The rich are buying up property because they know there are too many fucking people desperate for housing and no way to rapidly build more. The rich caused the problem by indoctrinating dumb voters that immigration is all good and getting their guys elected. They would not be buying property if there weren't a lot of desperate people caused by our open borders. Dumb leftists are continually reverse cause and effect. The rich are vultures that take advantage of leftists that are too fucking dumb to understand that the problem is too many fucking people. Governments do not have a magic wand to magically build more housing. The only thing government could have done is restrict immigration, but that ship has sailed. The USA is going to be a third world shithole with shortages of all kinds of things eventually causing a civil war.

 

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Lies. Palestinians were

Lies. Palestinians were having land stolen from them the instant Western powers decided to steal it and make the stolen property into the nazi nation of Israel, way back in 1948.

Your absolute stupidity is mind boggling. You should end yourself if you truly believe your ridiculous overpopulation hypothesis. But either even you don't believe your lies or you're a hypocrite.

It doesn't matter how many people there are if the rich own all the land retard.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16447
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:The only number

Vastet wrote:
The only number that matters is 1948. Everything else in here is bullshit from all sides.


Jews ended up in Israel after WW2 because nobody wanted them. Britian is responsible for brokering the deal to send them there. 

I fail to see how slaughtering unarmed concert goers and raping women constitutes lagit resistence or even protest. 

I am fine with making the argument that Isreal's expansionism is wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right. 

Hamas is not an honest player looking to protect religious pluralism. Even if Isreal didn't exist their goal like many in Sharia Islam and Iran is global domination and the murder of any and all apostates, not just Jews. 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16447
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:The only number

Vastet wrote:
The only number that matters is 1948. Everything else in here is bullshit from all sides.


Jews ended up in Israel after WW2 because nobody wanted them. Britian is responsible for brokering the deal to send them there. 

I fail to see how slaughtering unarmed concert goers and raping women constitutes lagit resistence or even protest. 

I am fine with making the argument that Isreal's expansionism is wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right. 

Hamas is not an honest player looking to protect religious pluralism. Even if Isreal didn't exist their goal like many in Sharia Islam and Iran is global domination and the murder of any and all apostates, not just Jews. 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4298
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Jesus fucking Christ on a

Jesus fucking Christ on a bagel, let's start getting our fucking elementary school terminology straight, shall we? Iran would love to fucking eradicate Hamas, because Hamas is Sunni and Iran is Shii, which is why Iran supports Hezbollah, not Hamas. There is no such a fucking thing as "Sharia Islam." This shit isn't even fucking hard, especially not in 2023, with all the resources at our disposal. Fuck...

 

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
The only number that matters is 1948. Everything else in here is bullshit from all sides.


Jews ended up in Israel after WW2 because nobody wanted them. Britian is responsible for brokering the deal to send them there. 

I fail to see how slaughtering unarmed concert goers and raping women constitutes lagit resistence or even protest. 

I am fine with making the argument that Isreal's expansionism is wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right. 

Hamas is not an honest player looking to protect religious pluralism. Even if Isreal didn't exist their goal like many in Sharia Islam and Iran is global domination and the murder of any and all apostates, not just Jews. 

 

Lies. Jews ended up in Israel because Western colonial powers didn't want the hassle and decided to steal land from perceived backwards Palestinians.

If you hold a rave outside of an illegal concentration camp, you deserve to get killed.

There's no such thing as an Israeli civilian or an innocent Israeli. Every Israeli is a war criminal and a nazi. The only exceptions are Israeli's who went to jail rather than serve in the armed forces because those are the only Israeli's who haven't personally taken part in genocide.

Hamas are freedom fighters fighting against a massively superior opponent supported by the most powerful nation on Earth. They are fully justified in ANY actions.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Lies. Jews

Vastet wrote:
 Lies. Jews ended up in Israel because Western colonial powers didn't want the hassle and decided to steal land from perceived backwards Palestinians. If you hold a rave outside of an illegal concentration camp, you deserve to get killed. There's no such thing as an Israeli civilian or an innocent Israeli. Every Israeli is a war criminal and a nazi. The only exceptions are Israeli's who went to jail rather than serve in the armed forces because those are the only Israeli's who haven't personally taken part in genocide. Hamas are freedom fighters fighting against a massively superior opponent supported by the most powerful nation on Earth. They are fully justified in ANY actions.

So why aren't all the people like you that feel this way supportive of a 'White-Christian' homeland in USA and Canada. Why just Palestinian Muslims get a homeland on 'their' land?

Why are white peole in USA, Canada, Ireland, etc... racist and xenophobic to oppose unlimited immigration into their homeland, but Palesinians are heros for doing the same in opposing west bank settlements?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
You're so far gone nothing

You're so far gone nothing you say even makes sense anymore. There's a reason noones responding to you.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:You're so far

Vastet wrote:
You're so far gone nothing you say even makes sense anymore. There's a reason noones responding to you.

Or maybe you just don't want to face the fact that you beliefs are based upon woke political indoctrination from the Canadian education system, so you are unable to defend them from any criticism. You don't think for yourself, you just follow the woke indoctrination program.

It was evil when Jews migrated en mass to lands owned by Palestinian Muslims because they are entitled to a homeland free of immigrants not of their race and religion. But white-Christians are somehow not entitled to the same and are racist for even wanting the same. It is evil for white Americans or Canadians to oppose mass immigration to the places they live or to claim that it is their land or their country. You have no explaination for this vast difference of the two groups, but I'm the one that makes no sense, when I'm just asking you a simple question.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
No. You just belong in a

No. You just belong in a psychiatric ward.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No. You just

Vastet wrote:
No. You just belong in a psychiatric ward.

Nothing but ad hominim because you can't argue against my logic.

Yes, just listen to the 'sane' ones like yourself that always demononize the others and have put us on the verger of WW III.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4298
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
lol Yes, our logic is sound,

lol Yes, our logic is sound, and we've always trembled before it. You're a fucking Vulcan. WWIII is already happening, hoss. The question is, are you a Chamberlain?

 

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:No.

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
No. You just belong in a psychiatric ward.

Nothing but ad hominim because you can't argue against my logic.

Yes, just listen to the 'sane' ones like yourself that always demononize the others and have put us on the verger of WW III.

You wouldn't know what logic was if it slapped you in the face, and you have never made a rational argument about anything. It's hilarious you accuse me of ad hominem when every post you've ever made is ad hominem. You're a liar a hypocrite and a brainless buffoon and you belong in a psychiatric ward.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
No. You just belong in a psychiatric ward.

Nothing but ad hominim because you can't argue against my logic.

Yes, just listen to the 'sane' ones like yourself that always demononize the others and have put us on the verger of WW III.

You wouldn't know what logic was if it slapped you in the face, and you have never made a rational argument about anything. It's hilarious you accuse me of ad hominem when every post you've ever made is ad hominem. You're a liar a hypocrite and a brainless buffoon and you belong in a psychiatric ward.

For someone as easily triggered as you, this is obviously pure projection.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
No. You just belong in a psychiatric ward.

Nothing but ad hominim because you can't argue against my logic.

Yes, just listen to the 'sane' ones like yourself that always demononize the others and have put us on the verger of WW III.

You wouldn't know what logic was if it slapped you in the face, and you have never made a rational argument about anything. It's hilarious you accuse me of ad hominem when every post you've ever made is ad hominem. You're a liar a hypocrite and a brainless buffoon and you belong in a psychiatric ward.

For someone as easily triggered as you, this is obviously pure projection.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Says the liar and hypocrite

Says the liar and hypocrite who is projecting instead of going to a psychiatric ward where he belongs.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4147
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
 Although I consider myself

 Although I consider myself mostly a political conservative I find that my views are evolving a bit of more centrist position.  A lot of is that I've exposed myself to alternative media of a more liberal persuasion.  Due Dissidence which is ran by two American Jews who call out Israel for the war crimes against the civilians in Gaza.  They are also very much against Zelensky of Ukraine for the rampant corruption in his government that the corporate media ( both left and right ) refuse to shed a light on. The Grayzone with Max Blumenthal and Aaron Mate are two commentators  that I follow closely

 

Breakthrough News is a very left leaning YouTube channel that I find myself agreeing with more and more as well.  I trust them to share a very unfiltered viewpoint with very little of their own politics creeping in.

 

There are others that I follow but I just thought that some of the longtime members here who are familiar with my stridently right wing viewpoints might appreciate  the irony.  

 

PS, why is the Ukraine thread locked ?


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Interesting I'll look into

Interesting I'll look into that when I get a chance.

I primarily depend on casting a very wide net to see through propaganda in media. Russia China America UK India Brazil Canada France Germany & a few rotating African and Middle Eastern countries are my primary sources, in no particular order (Russia has been difficult in the last 2 years as they get blocked by Western ISP's frequently, though I think they also block Western ISP's frequently so tit for tat there).

After reading through the viewpoints of adversaries, neutral parties, and allies who don't necessarily agree on everything; it becomes easier to see through the lies and misdirections that ALL nations participate in. It's incredible how often two nations lying about 1 incident makes the truth easy to see, and demonstrates that both nations are run by children in primary school.

Regarding the Ukraine thread, it is not locked. Not from my perspective anyway. I saw your post in it a week or 3 ago asking why it was locked. I would have responded but it confused me because your post was successful. Also I'm not representing the site anymore so I can't really do anything to help. But I have always enjoyed our discussions so I'll just say what little I can. Maybe something is wrong with the permissions on your account or something? Except it did let you post so I dunno. I can still post there, as can EXC as he vomitted his stupidity there recently. Not sure what the problem could be.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4147
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
 Okay, thanks Vastet.

 Okay, thanks Vastet.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
No problem. I've been

No problem.

I've been thinking about it the last bit and it occurs to me that you might simply be having a problem getting to page 2 of the thread. It would explain much. I'm not entirely certain this will work to get you there but it's worth a try.

https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/35562?page=1

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4147
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
 Yes, I clicked on the link

 Yes, I clicked on the link and it took me straight to page two of this thread.  That's perfect as I wanted to continue following this topic. Thanks again !


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Smiling

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:lol Yes, our

iwbiek wrote:

lol Yes, our logic is sound, and we've always trembled before it. You're a fucking Vulcan. WWIII is already happening, hoss. The question is, are you a Chamberlain?

 

If only the Nazis had not been so evil. Hundreds of millions would have been saved. They would have gone then gone all to have billions of chldren and grandchildren. But we should just become a Commie and then the planet could somehow sustain unlimited human population growth without shortages and wars. Easier for me to believe in Jesus.

Europe currently has a massive housing shortage and limited resourses to grow food, obtain water. But somehow if people just adopted your nutty political views, countless billions more people could all live in peace and everyone would have everthing they need. You don't want to explain how that happens. All you can do is get mad at me for pointing out the reality of the human conditon.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13243
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
HA You're a theist and your

HA You're a theist and your religion is overpopulation.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.