Trick or Treat!

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Trick or Treat!

Smell my feet!

So did anybody go out or stay in? I usually just stay in I live in an apartment so no Trick or Treaters. I just eat the candy to myself, and wait for tomorrow when the surplus goes on sale.  any like spooky stories or like something?

Oh and the church near my place is holding an alternative with non-spooky costumes LOL.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Did I just miss halloween? I

Did I just miss halloween? I didn't even notice, already 1 November here.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Smell my

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Smell my feet!

So did anybody go out or stay in? I usually just stay in I live in an apartment so no Trick or Treaters. I just eat the candy to myself, and wait for tomorrow when the surplus goes on sale.  any like spooky stories or like something?

Oh and the church near my place is holding an alternative with non-spooky costumes LOL.

No not doing anything myself, my Redskins are scary enough 5 months out of the year.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:Did I just miss

Tapey wrote:

Did I just miss halloween? I didn't even notice, already 1 November here.

It would appear that you did

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have

I have always liked autumn, halloween and spooky stories.

At least it is one of the holidays of the year that christianity has not tried to rip off as it's own.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:I have

harleysportster wrote:

I have always liked autumn, halloween and spooky stories.

At least it is one of the holidays of the year that christianity has not tried to rip off as it's own.

Unless you are Protestant or Baptist you'd be right from their standpoint. But since you are not, the tradition bears out of Catholicism in "All Saints Day". And considering their super hero is Jesus too, I'd have to give this post a 1 on the Truth O Meter.

I will say this, just like Santa and the Easter Bunny, secular business knows how to take religion and make money off of it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Some of my fellow students

Some of my fellow students dressed up today.  A few complained of partying all weekend.  I told them all I was going as someone's Grandma.  A few got the joke.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.