It has good moods

And bad

We try to control the dice

As best we can

From our livings

To our loves

Yet death

Is our final friend

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Now for the passers by who

Now for the passers by who read this falsely thinking I think everyone should kill themselves. NO YOU FUCKING MORONS!

I simply recognize that you cant take money or titles with you. In the end we all die.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
No!.............

Brian37 wrote:

Now for the passers by who read this falsely thinking I think everyone should kill themselves. NO YOU FUCKING MORONS!

I simply recognize that you cant take money or titles with you. In the end we all die.

Chill out Brian    death is not   a  friend it   is the finale!    I personally tell people that since I am an atheists and I do not  believe in neather a  Heaven nor a hell  I have no place to go;   ergo I am not going.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Brian37

Jeffrick wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Chill out Brian    death is not   a  friend it   is the finale!    I personally tell people that since I am an atheists and I do not  believe in neather a  Heaven nor a hell  I have no place to go;   ergo I am not going.

The caps were not meant for preaching to you. Just that there will be idiots(passers by) who read it who think that I am a fatalistic person. BELIEVE ME, even outside this subject, in my daily life, when I state the obvious to believers NOT EVEN on the issue of religion, I get called pessimistic.

For example, at work my boss's son and I are both Redskins fans. We found out that we were getting a new coach whom on prior teams won Super Bowls. After 17 years  since the Redskins last Super Bowl (and sucking ever since) AND AFTER 7 coaches, I responded, "I'll believe it when I see it". His response was typical "Ye of little faith".

And of  course death is not a "friend". It's called poetic license to describe the fact that no matter how rich or poor we are, we all die.

That post was sarcastic in telling them to "Take a chill"