Jesus Christ:Vampire Hunter

Sterculius
Sterculius's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus Christ:Vampire Hunter

"The first testament says "an eye for an eye." - The second testament says "love thy neighbour." - The third testament ... Kicks Ass!!!

The Power of Christ Impales You."

Yes, it's true! The second coming is upon us and Jesus Christ has returned to fight an army of lesbian day-walking vampires and athiests with stakes and kung-fu action!

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such."
Homer Simpson

Sterculius
Sterculius's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lesbian Vampires? /me

Lesbian Vampires?

/me inserts bad jokes about fighting over tampons.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Sterculius
Sterculius's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Lesbian Vampires?

/me inserts bad jokes about fighting over tampons.

Oh Dear!

We also can't forget the Mexican Wrestler Santos! The Saint of the Wrestling Ring!

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such."
Homer Simpson

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Le #%@*&^$(@?>!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't like Jesus Christos   --   or Joshuaa  bar  Yusef   --   like the the first    --   1st   --   recorded vampire:::::   rise from the dead   ---    or almost dead   --   claiming we should   --   " drink of my blood    and   eat of my   flesh   "      --     like MAN   this cutie could out  horror  Wes Craven,  or  Stevie King    --   "" that's  Stephen,  my name is  Stephen King""   .

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sterculius wrote:an army of

Sterculius wrote:

an army of lesbian day-walking vampires

Jesus and Doomy appear to have vastly different ideas, of what is "Good" and "Holy"

What Would Kharn Do?

Sterculius
Sterculius's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, without giving too

Well, without giving too much away Jesus is called by some concerned priests to help the lesbians that are being preyed upon by the vampires because the church refuses to help!  The movie is definitely alternative lifestyle friendly.

Homer Simpson