Dramabomb/Proposed Name Change [Trollville]

sanshou
Troll
sanshou's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dramabomb/Proposed Name Change [Trollville]

You know, say what you will about our respective homes on teh Interwebz, one thing seems clear after this whole, sordid affair:

The response was not rational.

It may be time for a few changes that go a both a little deeper, and paradoxically a bit more to the superficial, than providing users with fast, easy ways to post, or customizable themes. It may be time for a name change.

I thought this thread might be a great place for RRS members to post their own thoughts on the matter. I'll get this party started with a few, humble suggestions of my own:

Hysterical Response Squad

Overreaction Squad

Butthurt Response Squad

Semantics 'n' Whining

*Litigious Response Squad

'Brian Sapient' Is Not Afraid

'Brian Sapient' Is Terrified

Large Fake Breasts and Atheism

**I Got Threatened On Teh Interwebz Sad

I'm sure you guys have much better suggestions, but these are just to inspire you to think a bit and maybe, just maybe achieve greatness.

*requires actual access to attorney

**no actual, credible threat required

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm thinking it's about time

I'm thinking it's about time for the asshat avatar...

Arkanrais
Arkanrais's picture
User is offlineOffline
here's a suggestion: go

here's a suggestion: go become an hero

fluffz
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
You use interweb memes to

You use interweb memes to associate yourself with other LOL RANDOM and so outrageously outspoken people such as yourself,

UR SO KAWAII.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
And he earned himself the

And he earned himself the hat.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
 The mainstreaming of

The mainstreaming of trolling is going to ruin it.

yourfear (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
sanshou wrote: You know,

sanshou wrote:

You know, say what you will about our respective homes on teh Interwebz, one thing seems clear after this whole, sordid affair:

The response was not rational.

It may be time for a few changes that go a both a little deeper, and paradoxically a bit more to the superficial, than providing users with fast, easy ways to post, or customizable themes. It may be time for a name change.

I thought this thread might be a great place for RRS members to post their own thoughts on the matter. I'll get this party started with a few, humble suggestions of my own:

Hysterical Response Squad

Overreaction Squad

Butthurt Response Squad

Semantics 'n' Whining

*Litigious Response Squad

'Brian Sapient' Is Not Afraid

'Brian Sapient' Is Terrified

Large Fake Breasts and Atheism

**I Got Threatened On Teh Interwebz Sad

I'm sure you guys have much better suggestions, but these are just to inspire you to think a bit and maybe, just maybe achieve greatness.

*requires actual access to attorney

**no actual, credible threat required

The fact is that RnR and RRS is the same shit......they are atheists fundies!!!!
Dogmatics!!!!
...and looking for your money!!!!!

They all are afraid of latinijral!!!!

and now I am laughing a lot!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahhaha

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
magilum wrote: The

magilum wrote:

LMAO!

Yep. Entropy can be applied to message boards. I always love to make little personal wagers on certain posts to see how long it will be before the original topic is forgotten.

Such as this 'gem' LOL. Although I abhor off-topic bullshit, I find myself gravitating toward responding to replies rather than the OP. A terrible hypocrisy.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

yourfear (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:magilum

darth_josh wrote:

magilum wrote:

LMAO!

Yep. Entropy can be applied to message boards. I always love to make little personal wagers on certain posts to see how long it will be before the original topic is forgotten.

Such as this 'gem' LOL. Although I abhor off-topic bullshit, I find myself gravitating toward responding to replies rather than the OP. A terrible hypocrisy.

hmmmmmm...
a high level donor!!!!
another brainwashed pupil!!!!!

Take this lesson:
http://friendlyatheist.com/2007/05/23/bye-clark/

look the way fanatics like you should end!!!!

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
yourfear wrote:darth_josh

yourfear wrote:
darth_josh wrote:

magilum wrote:

LMAO!

hmmmmmm... a high level donor!!!! another brainwashed pupil!!!!! Take this lesson: http://friendlyatheist.com/2007/05/23/bye-clark/ look the way fanatics like you should end!!!!

So did you get your brother or your roommate to help you on your quest to post on these boards? What do you hope to accomplish? Do you share your posts with your friends and talk about how you are "really driving them crazy" over at the RRS?

I truly doubt that there could be more then one person as hellbent on acting like a 2nd grader then Sanshou, do  you know him?

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
I will go so Nadsat on this

I will go so Nadsat on this guy in a few. Need to get a sandwich, but I've my Clockwork Orange glossary with me.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

yourfear (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

yourfear wrote:
darth_josh wrote:

magilum wrote:

LMAO!

hmmmmmm... a high level donor!!!! another brainwashed pupil!!!!! Take this lesson: http://friendlyatheist.com/2007/05/23/bye-clark/ look the way fanatics like you should end!!!!

So did you get your brother or your roommate to help you on your quest to post on these boards? What do you hope to accomplish? Do you share your posts with your friends and talk about how you are "really driving them crazy" over at the RRS?

I truly doubt that there could be more then one person as hellbent on acting like a 2nd grader then Sanshou, do  you know him?

hmmmmm...you are really curious "goldie"!!!!! Sanshous is as stupid as Sapient!!!!! Those atheists fundies are really paranoid and depressed!!!! I have my personal agenda .... and... I am laughing at you!!!! 

yourfear (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Renee...I am

Renee...I am latinijral!!!!!

You all are my fans!!!!
Just google Latinijral!!!!!

...Police !!!!
I've been abused by latinijral!!!!!
help!!!!!!

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
User is offlineOffline
yourfear wrote:Renee...I am

yourfear wrote:
Renee...I am latinijral!!!!! You all are my fans!!!! Just google Latinijral!!!!! ...Police !!!! I've been abused by latinijral!!!!! help!!!!!!

Creechin' for the millicents, droogie? On this flip chill winter bastard through dry?

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Meow meow meow

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow mew mew mew meow meow meow meow.

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
User is offlineOffline
Ohdrama bin Laden

May I suggest Sanshou be renamed "Ohdrama bin Laden"?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm guessing everyone

I'm guessing everyone (including mods) knows by now Yourfear is a sockpuppet for latinijral.

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I'm

MattShizzle wrote:

I'm guessing everyone (including mods) knows by now Yourfear is a sockpuppet for latinijral.

Yeah, I called him out on that the other day when he signed on as "Iamlaughing." What do you think of the "Clockwork Orange" approach I've adopted for dealing with these freaks? Real, horrorshow, eh, droogie?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Making a sockpuppet and

Making a sockpuppet and making a new account after being banned are more rule violations for that fucktard. Does Jesus like him lying?

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Making a

MattShizzle wrote:

Making a sockpuppet and making a new account after being banned are more rule violations for that fucktard. Does Jesus like him lying?

Just goes to show that YES RELIGION CAN turn you into a clockwork orange and render you incapable of any real moral choice.