Hi, a few questions [Trollville]

kame
User is offlineOffline
Hi, a few questions [Trollville]

So what is the RRS's position on theism as a mental disorder?

Does the RRS still think that Dawkins cheated on his wife?

How much of your subscriber base is 13 year old atheists just waiting for a peek at Kelly's talents?

What's going on in that bunker of yours, anyway?

How many more lolcat pics do you plan on butchering for your own purposes?

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
Should we give you the

Should we give you the Asshat avatar now or later?

kame
User is offlineOffline
I don't know, let's wait and

I don't know, let's wait and see if I receive an intelligent response and go from there. So, theism, mental disorder, we still thinking that?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:So what is the RRS's

Quote:

Are you having trouble finding the really big threads on the matter?

Quote:

Do you beat your dog everyday, or just on Saturdays?

Quote:
How much of your subscriber base is 13 year old atheists just waiting for a peek at Kelly's talents?

You dumb shit.  Subscribing requires a credit card.

Quote:

Sex.  Twenty four hour a day orgies, mostly involving lawnmower engines and vibrating steak knives.  Got enough to fantasize about, you thirteen year old prick?

Quote:

Seven.  Keep checking back.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
kame wrote:So what is the

kame wrote:

3 Points, Kame:

1) Some, but not all of us consider theism a mental illness.  I would describe it as a "thought contagion," which isn't necessarily the same thing, though in some ways it is analagous to mental illness. We all agree that it isn't rational.

2) I really don't give a damn whether famous people maintain their monogamy or not. It doesn't affect my life, and for every atheist who's ever cheated on a loved one I can probably find you four or five theists who have done the same.

3) Funny, only our theist detractors have ever disrespected or harassed Kelly on this site. And of those, only the least intelligent among them.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

kame
User is offlineOffline
1. Yes, and here I thought

1. Yes, and here I thought you folks just removed all mention of it from your frontpage.

2. Only on Tuesdays, and that wasn't a complex question, but please try try again.

3. Subscriptions, fanbase, people who pay attention to you on a regular basis, people who are subscribed to the youtube account, people who post regularly here. Sorry if you jumped the gun on what I meant when I said 'subscribers'.

4. Do Gold members get access to that stuff? Or will I need the super-ultra-deluxe platinum membership?

5. Cats can't be atheists because they lack the ability to comprehend the idea of god in the first place.

Oh, I've another question, where will you be on L Ron's birthday?

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Great.  Another dumbass who

Great.  Another dumbass who doesn't even know what the definition of atheist is.  Pfffft.  I'm not going through this shit again.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Still don't think theism is

Still don't think theism is a mental disorder?

Still don't think theism is a mind disorder? Part Deux

Since when was platinum above gold?  Maybe the Olympic Games have a forum you could troll on.  I'm sure they'd like to know.

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, I only bothered

Yeah, I only bothered replying because I'm sick of so-called Christians redirecting their sexual frustrations and inadequacies toward us and especially Kelly.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

kame
User is offlineOffline
FulltimeDefendent wrote: 3

FulltimeDefendent wrote:

3 Points, Kame:

1) Some, but not all of us consider theism a mental illness.  I would describe it as a "thought contagion," which isn't necessarily the same thing, though in some ways it is analagous to mental illness. We call agree that it isn't rational.

2) I really don't give a damn whether famous maintain their monogamy. It doesn't affect my life, and for every atheist who's ever cheated on a loved one I can probably find you four or five theists who have done the same.

3) Funny, only our theist detractors have ever disrespected or harassed Kelly on this site. And of those, only the least intelligent among them. I dare you to come to Philadelphia and say what you just said about her to her face.

3 quick responses:

1. I guess changing their slogan to: "Theism is analogous to a mental disorder, and we're fighting that" would be a bit of a mouthful.

2. Woah, woah, woah, I would never assume any shenanigans. I was just wondering what blind crusade Brian had you all behind at the moment. Just a catch-up you see.

3. Dude, read what I wrote. I neither disrespected, or harassed Kelly. If anything I disrespected 13 year old atheists everywhere. But I really love the whole, 'you wouldn't say it to x's face' tact, I wonder how many of you would walk into a crowded baptist church and say they had a 'thought contagion'.

I'm sure you're a swell guy and all, but please learn to comprehend English, and spell the fancy words before replying to posts.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:1. Yes, and here I

Quote:
1. Yes, and here I thought you folks just removed all mention of it from your frontpage.

Oh, so you did know about our position and were just trying to... um... what were you trying to do?

Quote:
2. Only on Tuesdays, and that wasn't a complex question, but please try try again.

Many questions, also known as complex question, presupposition, loaded question, "trick question", or plurium interrogationum (Latin, "of many questions&quotEye-wink, is an informal fallacy or logical fallacy.[1] It is committed when someone asks a question that presupposes something that has not been proven or accepted by all the people involved.

The RRS has never offered any opinion on this question.  Your question contained the presupposition that we have.  Again, exactly what are you trying to get at here?

For the record, we have no opinion on the matter, nor do we find it relevant or appropriate to our cause.  End of story.

Quote:
3. Subscriptions, fanbase, people who pay attention to you on a regular basis, people who are subscribed to the youtube account, people who post regularly here. Sorry if you jumped the gun on what I meant when I said 'subscribers'.

It would be more appropriate for you to apologize for not knowing how to express yourself clearly.  We are not mind readers.

According to google, many of our clicks do come from searches for Kelly.  On the other hand, those that do searches for things like "Kelly's boobs" don't usually hang around, and so couldn't be considered part of our fan base, people who pay attention to us on a regular basis, subscribers from youtube, or people who post here regularly.

Most of our subscribers, et al, are between 20 and 35, and are mature enough to treat Kelly like a person, not a pair of boobs with a brain attached.  In fact, as far as we can tell, theists are the only ones obsessed with her appearance.

Quote:
4. Do Gold members get access to that stuff? Or will I need the super-ultra-deluxe platinum membership?

To what stuff?  You're not expressing yourself well.  Again.

Quote:
5. Cats can't be atheists because they lack the ability to comprehend the idea of god in the first place.

Therefore, they are not theists.  If they are not theists, they are atheists, since atheism is the lack of theism.  Duh.

Comprehension of the god concept is not necessary for not believing in it.  There are billions of things you've never heard of, and you don't believe in any of them.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

kame
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Great. 

Watcher wrote:

Great.  Another dumbass who doesn't even know what the definition of atheist is.  Pfffft.  I'm not going through this shit again.

a·the·ist play_w("A0495300") (th-st)

n.One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods. 

be·lief play_w("B0170700") (b-lf)

2. Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something:

Show me a cat that can disbelieve, or deny the existence of anything and it'll make you a million bucks.

Oh, I find the assumption that I'm a so called Christian hilarious. What's to say I'm not a so-called Hindu, Scientologist, or Animist?

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
User is offlineOffline
1. So what's your point?

1. So what's your point? This isn't an academic paper, it's a web forum.

2. Why assume any "blind crusade"? A pretty big assumption there.

3. I might have misinterpreted the subtext of your post (or maybe not), but as for the Baptist Church: there's a difference between having an intellectual debate and trying to piss people off en masse. I try to avoid the latter and strive for the former.  That's why I go on websites like this to network with other (adult) atheist activists.

4. The concept of religions and other similarly structured belief systems as thought contagions is a concept drawn for the field of memetics.

5. "Fancy words?" So you think pointing out my intelligence in your post gives you reason to criticize me for failing to notice that my own finger slipped and hit the "c" key before the "a" in "all?" Again, this is not an academic paper. If it were, I'd be much more careful with spell check. Of course, HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE TROLL POSTS HERE? And you criticize MY spelling when half our hate mail starts "Fukc all u athieists!"

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline

kame wrote:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/E-psychiatry

Quote:

I don't know know if they does. Does they?

Quote:

Over 9000

Quote:

Nuclear holocaust

Quote:

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
User is offlineOffline
kame wrote:Watcher

kame wrote:

Watcher wrote:

a·the·ist play_w("A0495300") (th-st)

n.One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods. 

be·lief play_w("B0170700") (b-lf)

2. Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something:

Show me a cat that can disbelieve, or deny the existence of anything and it'll make you a million bucks.

Oh, I find the assumption that I'm a so called Christian hilarious. What's to say I'm not a so-called Hindu, Scientologist, or Animist?

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is this the same kame that

Is this the same kame that used to hangout in the stikam room?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
hmm

kame wrote:

Well... they created that position... so... Guess >.>

kame wrote:

Only with Ms.Garrison... shit! i fell for it >.<

kame wrote:

The exact same amount, as theists, who watch the live shows >.> "TITS OR GTFO!"

kame wrote:

Atheist orgies and baby feasts... blood sacrifices and demon summoning... you know... atheist stuff

kame wrote:

Im with you on this one... but only because i despise cats -_-

What Would Kharn Do?

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zombie wrote:Is this the

Zombie wrote:

Is this the same kame that used to hangout in the stikam room?

Oh wow YA, I was wondering that too Zombie!

Hey Kame, is that you? What happened to all the support you seemed to have for the RRS? Or is that in video form somewhere.....

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

fluffz
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Show me a cat that can

Quote:

Show me a cat that can't.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
 Is 'kame' short for, "Oh

Is 'kame' short for, "Oh no, I kame already! Again! I'm sorry... boo hoo hoo... don't look at me!"?

magilum
User is offlineOffline
kame wrote:5. Cats can't be

kame wrote:

The idea!!! LOL. Like there's an idea behind the big, vague, precarious label.

kame wrote:

Enturbulating furiously.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Oh, I've another

Quote:
Quote:

Enturbulating furiously.

LMMFAO!!! Oh fuck that was funny.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
It's your old friend

It's your old friend kame(noko).  The one that took the time to make a youtube video series about me, it was quite the lulz if I do say so myself.

For the record, Kame happens to be an atheist.  Just not the sharpest tool in the shed.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
kame,GET OFF THE

kame,

GET OFF THE DRUGS!!!!

For fuck's sake, boy, I can't believe that at some point during those two videos you didn't think to yourself "Man, I'm pretty lame."

Okay my little genius, what has kame done for atheism? How many people has kame talked to on his own radio show? Oooh. How many times has Nightline called YOU? Ever been in a magazine, kame? Ever have a site for over two years dedicated to any cause? Ever schedule a show recording session with four other very busy people?

Dammit. Why in the fuck world do you have to espouse my same ideology? I know people with less than a 10th grade education that can analyze their own and others' hypocrisies with a greater degree of logical thought in less time than you can muster in 5 damned minutes of miserable video.

You dumb son of a bitch. Apparently, you don't know the difference between respect for someone and "kissing ass". Is that because you've never experienced respect for yourself or from others?

I sincerely hope that you've changed a lot since those videos. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
HE'S OVER 9000!!!!! KAME

HE'S OVER 9000!!!!!

KAME HAME HAAAAAAHAHAhahaha...

i cant do that with a straight face -_-

What Would Kharn Do?

Arkanrais
Arkanrais's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:HE'S

The Doomed Soul wrote:

HE'S OVER 9000!!!!!

I just shat a brick wall.

that was fucking epic

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Arkanrais wrote:The Doomed

Arkanrais wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

HE'S OVER 9000!!!!!

I just shat a brick wall.

that was fucking epic

i aim to please

or at the very least, out troll

What Would Kharn Do?

kame
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote: kame, GET

darth_josh wrote:

kame,

GET OFF THE DRUGS!!!!

Okay my little genius, what has kame done for atheism? How many people has kame talked to on his own radio show? Oooh. How many times has Nightline called YOU? Ever been in a magazine, kame? Ever have a site for over two years dedicated to any cause? Ever schedule a show recording session with four other very busy people?

Dammit. Why in the fuck world do you have to espouse my same ideology? I know people with less than a 10th grade education that can analyze their own and others' hypocrisies with a greater degree of logical thought in less time than you can muster in 5 damned minutes of miserable video.

You dumb son of a bitch. Apparently, you don't know the difference between respect for someone and "kissing ass". Is that because you've never experienced respect for yourself or from others?

I sincerely hope that you've changed a lot since those videos. 

Everyone likes to assume I'm on drugs when I do those videos, ironically I do them much better when I actually am.

Oh fun, the 'what have you done for atheism?' tact! What have I done for the cause, what right does a no name little punk like myself have to disrespect the great Brian Sapient? As if there's some kind of level system dependent upon how much attention you can bring to a cause. That's all well and good, truly, but you all don't have to be hypersensitive douchebags about it. I am not required to give Brian Sapient any more or less respect simply because he's done more work for atheism than I have. Maybe I don't regard my own atheism as important enough to dedicate whatever professional life I have to it. Maybe I think there's more important ideas out there. Who knows, but that doesn't preclude me from observing from the outside and drawing my own conclusions.

Respect is the willingness to challenge people on their ideas when you believe them to be wrong, kissing ass is towing the line without any independent thought of your own. I'm sure Brian Sapient gets both, but the ratio is far too sweet. But in all respects I'm glad my trollbait worked, you're made an otherwise boring afternoon mildly entertaining. Maybe I'll come back and poke at you folks again.

Oh I can't help it: Brian, you ever going to update that avatar pic? I don't thinks you're that thin anymore, amirite?

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline

kame wrote:

The Ricky Ricardo Society believes that theism isn't a mental disorder. However, watching a 24-hour marathon of I Love Lucy is.

It also takes the position that you are a dumby-head, and can't even troll intelligently.

kame wrote:

Yes. They were playing Uno, and he had slipped some cards under his ass to hide them. She didn't notice until he stood up.

Boy, was she pissed.

kame wrote:

About 13.3%. They are simply awestruck at her ability to juggle baby pigs while dancing in clogs. Piglet juggling is up by about 2.9% since she started.

kame wrote:

We have Richard Dawkins and his wife over to play Uno. Oh, and piglet juggling on Tuesdays. Too bad you're busy beating your dog, or we'd have you over. It's fun!

kame wrote:

Think of the cats. Think of the cats!

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kame wrote:Oh I can't help

Kame wrote:

Oh I can't help it: Brian, you ever going to update that avatar pic? I don't thinks you're that thin anymore, amirite?

Actually, he's much thinner now than when that pic was taken. And you're a dumbass.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Wow, really, kame? I don't

Wow, really, kame? I don't know where your defiance is coming from. I saw your little spat with The Amazing Atheist where you shat on his poetry. He totally pwned you when he revealed the poem, as it turns out, was a well-regarded and popular piece of crap written by someone else. That's pretty bad, considering he could barely handle VenomFangX's Hovind-channeling.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:kame

nigelTheBold wrote:

kame wrote:

The Ricky Ricardo Society believes that theism isn't a mental disorder. However, watching a 24-hour marathon of I Love Lucy is.

It also takes the position that you are a dumby-head, and can't even troll intelligently.

kame wrote:

Yes. They were playing Uno, and he had slipped some cards under his ass to hide them. She didn't notice until he stood up.

Boy, was she pissed.

kame wrote:

About 13.3%. They are simply awestruck at her ability to juggle baby pigs while dancing in clogs. Piglet juggling is up by about 2.9% since she started.

kame wrote:

We have Richard Dawkins and his wife over to play Uno. Oh, and piglet juggling on Tuesdays. Too bad you're busy beating your dog, or we'd have you over. It's fun!

kame wrote:

Think of the cats. Think of the cats!

I butchered a cat for my own purposes

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
User is offlineOffline
kame wrote: How much of your

kame wrote:

As many sockpuppets as you have, Kame.

Quote:

Some bezoomny in-out-in-out, you brahznie bratchnie! Real horrorshow, eh droogie? We peet milk with knives in it as they say, to sharpen us up, to make us ready for a bit o' the ol' Ultraviolence. Feeling panhandled yey, you naughtly malchevick? Appy-polly-loggies!