the Bible reading was killer [Trollville]

rugerac556
Theist
rugerac556's picture
User is offlineOffline
the Bible reading was killer [Trollville]

sapient, the Bible reading was killer. wondering if you have the stones to do  a  mock reading from the koran? - i am dying to see it 

"imaginary friends and enemies"  - do you mean like your imaginary '4 legged fish'?- nice shirt kelly!

rrs member: "if God created man, then God is an indian giver"- Q: if a woman has an abortion as a means of birth control, could you also call her an "indian giver"?  - classic!

rich: " i have 'faith' that Christianity is completely and unequivocally false!! Q: rich, does one destroy your argument  by saying " i have 'lack of faith' that you now all of a sudden have 'faith' "?  - love it!

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
You're about as hardcore as the bandaide on your avatar.

rugerac556 wrote:
sapient, the Bible reading was killer. wondering if you have the stones to do  a  mock reading from the koran? - i am dying to see it

Oh my, are you hoping to get muslims to kill Sapient? Are you that scared of what he's doing to your fake sky-daddy? NOW all you have to do is stop being a little bitch and admit that not even you believe in the bible.

rugerac556 wrote:
"imaginary friends and enemies"  - do you mean like your imaginary '4 legged fish'?- nice shirt kelly!

Is that supposed to be a quip? a come-back? witty? Wow, it's worse than I thought - you don't just act like a completely moronic simpleton, you really are a completely moronic simpleton. And you probably have bad breath.

rugerac556 wrote:
rrs member: "if God created man, then God is an indian giver"- Q: if a woman has an abortion as a means of birth control, could you also call her an "indian giver"?  - classic!

No, none of us would call a woman who got an abortion an indian giver. On the other hand, calling your pretend deity an indian giver is pretty funny - just remember that you're the one who claims that your god is directly responsible for every single death ever. Including his own.

rugerac556 wrote:
rich: " i have 'faith' that Christianity is completely and unequivocally false!! Q: rich, does one destroy your argument  by saying " i have 'lack of faith' that you now all of a sudden have 'faith' "?  - love it!

If one is a saliva dribbling buffoon one tries, so I guess we can't stop you.

Can we get this guy a Troll tag? He's trying sooo hard, it'd be a shame not to reward him with something. Like a lobotomy. And a vasectomy. Especially the vasectomy.

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  "Heal the enemy" , at

"Heal the enemy" , at least rugerac556 showed up, I predict a de-conversion breakthru before he gets thru 500 threads ....

Welcome rugerac556 , lucky you found RRS , Love gets loud sometimes you do know !?  Let's get the healing on !     Sharpen your "Sword" of indignation !      It's me god calling god you   

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

"Heal the enemy" , at least rugerac556 showed up, I predict a de-conversion breakthru before he gets thru 500 threads ....

Welcome rugerac556 , lucky you found RRS , Love gets loud sometimes you do know !?  Let's get the healing on !     Sharpen your "Sword" of indignation !      It's me god calling god you   

Speaking of conversions... i thought your spelling, grammar, and sentence structure... was supposed to convert to NORMAL at post 1000 o_O hehe

What Would Kharn Do?

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
rugerac556 wrote: sapient,

rugerac556 wrote:

mock? Interesting choice of word there. We really don't need to mock the bible. It does a fine job of mocking itself. Good fun can be had by parody though. 

Quote:

Mommy didn't let you have animal books as a youngster did she? 

Quote:

If I'm not mistaken, the quote is: "If god takes life, he's an indian giver." and it comes from a Modest Mouse song called 'Bukowski'. Lyrics as follows:

Woke up this morning and it seemed to me,
that every night turns out to be
A little more like Bukowski.
And yeah, I know he's a pretty good read.
But God who'd wanna be?
God who'd wanna be such an asshole?
God who'd wanna be?

Well we sat on the edge of the river,
the crowd screamed, "Sacrifice the liver!"
If God takes life, he's an Indian giver.
So tell me now why, you'll tell me never.
Who would wanna be?
Who would wanna be such a control freak?
Well who would wanna be?

Well see what you wanna see. You should see it all.
Well take what you want from me. You deserve it all.
Nine times out of ten our hearts just get dissolved.
Well I want a better place or just a better way to fall.

But one time out of ten, everything is perfect for us all.
Well I want a better place or just a better way to fall.
Here we go!

If God controls the land and disease,
keeps a watchful eye on me,
If he's really so damn mighty,
my problem is I can't see,
well who would wanna be?
Well who would wanna be?

Evil home stereo, what good songs do you know?
Evil me, oh yeah I know, what good curves can you throw?

Well all that icing and all that cake,
I can't make it to your wedding, but I'm sure I'll be at your wake.
You were talk, talk, talk, talkin' in circles that day,
when you get to the point make sure that I'm still awake, OK?

Went to bed and didn't see
why every day turns out to be
a little bit more like Bukowski.
And yeah, I know he's a pretty good read.
But God who'd wanna be?

If the woman wants to refuse this 'gift' that you speak of then is she not permitted to do so?

In the colloquial usage, my dear dumbass, 'indian giver' means someone who gives a gift and then takes it back. Not the other way around by refusing a 'gift'. Technically, in your faith this essentially proves that your god is an 'indian giver' right?

Quote:

If you can't be bothered to read the rest of the example then why should anyone bother to explain it to you. Go back and read it again.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  Hey The Doomed Soul, I AM

Hey The Doomed Soul, I AM counting on you to help me out, GOD needs your help .... AS YOU !    Love a fool .... big rewards      

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:  Hey

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Hey The Doomed Soul, I AM counting on you to help me out, GOD needs your help .... AS YOU !    Love a fool .... big rewards      

Money, lots of it... or no dice

(Souls work for me to)

What Would Kharn Do?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  So what do call your

So what do ya call your church ? I AM a fan ....