You might be a Christian Fundamentalist if...
Great list. Visit the page to see the interesting flame war that started with the fundies.
You might be a Christian Fundamentalist if:
- You complain when Christians aren't allowed to practice religion in other countries, but you go berzerker when someone tries to set up a Mosque in your neighbourhood.
- You consider a single prayer that was 'answered' during your life time as a high success rate.
- You constantly challenge the work of respected scientists who established the age of the Earth as billions of years old through sound scientific practices, but have no problem believing the word of ancient tribesman who think it's only several generations old.
- You believe followers of every other religion will spend an eternity in Hell, but still consider your religion the most tolerant and understanding.
- You believe ancient old debunked myths like Witchcraft are still relevant today and will therefore avoid Harry Potter movies just to be safe.
- You are insulted when scientists say we evolved from other life forms, but have no problem believing we were created from dirt.
- You believe we were created from dirt.
- You think it quite reasonable that a man could horde 2 of every animal on the planet, put them in a boat, and have enough food to keep them alive for 40 days.
- You hastily deny the existence of other Gods, but become outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
- You are arrogant enough to think the Earth and its inhabitants are the centre of and only life in the entire universe, despite it being statistically impossible.
- You dismiss the scientifically proven explanation of any event because you don't understand it, but are happy to just say "God did it" without proof.
- You think AIDS is Gods punishment for homosexuality.
- You think homosexuality is a reversible choice.
- You deplore homosexuality, but will vigorously defend your own Pastor when he is 'outed'.
- Even though science, physics, medicine and biology have explained it, someone 'speaking in tounges' is all the 'evidence' you need to prove Christianity.
- You know less about the Bible than your athiest and agnostic friends.
- You dismiss all explanations of events that can't be answered with 'God did it' as nonsense.
- You think anyone with an open mind has been influenced by the Devil.
- You share common points of view with the same types of people who thought the Earth was flat.