Not every one deserves gun ownership

digitalbeachbum's picture

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/hunter-shoots-therapy-dog-1.4297487

I would think that they should have had a leash on the dog, but as a hunter this is an obvious issue of being a dumb ass.

I imagine this "hunter" saw the dog and just shot for the fuck of it. If you look at the picture you can see it isn't a fucking wolf.

 

 

Vastet's picture

On the flip side, at least

On the flip side, at least he hit what he was shooting at. American cops should look into hiring him.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum's picture

Vastet wrote:On the flip

Vastet wrote:
On the flip side, at least he hit what he was shooting at. American cops should look into hiring him.

the problem with American cops is they are trigger happy. They shoot every thing that moves.

I swear some of the stupid shit I've seen from cops makes me think they need to have a national database for psych tests. Like a double blind test in order to become either a cop, public offical or hold any position in the judicial system.

 

I went to court a while back and brought in pictures, video, witnesses, reciepts and text/voicemail.

The plaintiff brought nothing. No evidence. It was just their word. They even told the judge that they had pictures on their phone but that the phone was lost, so they lost the pictures. (bullshit since iPhones and Androids are all backed up automatically).

The judge rulled in their favor.

 

Cops who shoot people who are unarmed and are laying on the ground being submissive.

The black guy who was shot in his car with his hands on the steering wheel with the girlfriend next to him and a kid in the back seat.

 

I'm baffled by society and the stupidity involved.

 

Vastet's picture

As am I.

As am I.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37's picture

digitalbeachbum wrote:Vastet

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:
On the flip side, at least he hit what he was shooting at. American cops should look into hiring him.

the problem with American cops is they are trigger happy. They shoot every thing that moves.

I swear some of the stupid shit I've seen from cops makes me think they need to have a national database for psych tests. Like a double blind test in order to become either a cop, public offical or hold any position in the judicial system.

 

I went to court a while back and brought in pictures, video, witnesses, reciepts and text/voicemail.

The plaintiff brought nothing. No evidence. It was just their word. They even told the judge that they had pictures on their phone but that the phone was lost, so they lost the pictures. (bullshit since iPhones and Androids are all backed up automatically).

The judge rulled in their favor.

 

Cops who shoot people who are unarmed and are laying on the ground being submissive.

The black guy who was shot in his car with his hands on the steering wheel with the girlfriend next to him and a kid in the back seat.

 

I'm baffled by society and the stupidity involved.

 

The reson they are trigger happy isn't because most of them are bad. The reason they shoot first and ask questions later is because the gun factories make profit off of fear pitting cops agains society and make society fear cops. Combine that with a republican party that guts funding to everything, besides investment in weapons, you end up with an over armed society and over armed police force.

 

36,000 firearm deaths per year in America is not do to a lack of guns but corporate greed.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet's picture

Idiot. Gun manufacturers

Idiot. Gun manufacturers have nothing to do with it.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC's picture

Brian37 wrote:The reson they

Brian37 wrote:

The reson they are trigger happy isn't because most of them are bad. The reason they shoot first and ask questions later is because the gun factories make profit off of fear pitting cops agains society and make society fear cops. Combine that with a republican party that guts funding to everything, besides investment in weapons, you end up with an over armed society and over armed police force.

 

36,000 firearm deaths per year in America is not do to a lack of guns but corporate greed.

It is cops vs society because we don't have volunteer citizens to enforce laws. Police unions are as greedy and self-serving as any corporation. But idiots will eat up the idea of taxing the rich to pay for more police will somehow benefti themselves. You have to take responsibility for your own security. But since you have a childish mindset, you need big daddy govenrmnet to provide your protection. 

I've recently gotten my own CNC machine. I can now fabricate whatever weapon if I so choose. I don't need to 'greedy' gun industry. Government would never prevent me from getting a CNC machine because they make too much tax dollars off the fruit of labors.

So, people like you have actually changed my mind on gun control from it is a bad idea to pehaps it is best to keep weapons out of the hands of idiots and mentally unstable people such as the you and the Bernie supporter that shot up the congressmen. If you're too mentally impared or lazy to learn how to build a weapon, you shouldn't have them.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet's picture

You're retarded for thinking

You're retarded for thinking a volunteer police force wouldn't be astronomically worse than a government system with oversight, training, accountability, and semi-transparency.

And I wish you had to be responsible for your own security. You and so many other retards would never have lived this long. But the benefit to me for not having to look over my shoulder my entire life makes up for it.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC's picture

 So you're argument is that

 So you're argument is that money makes people more ethical? What planet do you live on?

Throwing money at a problem doesn't make it go away. It make accountablity worse because then you have a huge problem of accountablity with the money. The police are accountable to their income stream, not the citizens.

 

If you've worked at all. They govenrment has stolen many times over any amount a thief could have ever stolen.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet's picture

Oh look more lies and

Oh look more lies and strawmen from EXC because he doesn't have an argument.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum's picture

The problem is SCOTUS.SCOTUS

The problem is SCOTUS.

SCOTUS sided with the NRA and the profiteering of gun sales. The problem is that people who should not have access to weapons, do have them.

EXC's picture

Vastet wrote:Oh look more

Vastet wrote:
Oh look more lies and strawmen from EXC because he doesn't have an argument.

How else does one by your argument unless one believes that government and taxes are a magic wand? One is supposed to believe that a paid policeman is accountable just because you say he should be.

Also, because of the scam of police unions and pensions, you're not paying for the police to protect you. You're paying for a retiree that worked 40 years ago.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

EXC's picture

digitalbeachbum wrote:The

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The problem is SCOTUS.

SCOTUS sided with the NRA and the profiteering of gun sales. The problem is that people who should not have access to weapons, do have them.

The problem is all of government is incompetent. This latest episode just proved that. According to the laws the church shooter should have never had a gun. No high up government employee will be fired or loose pension over this. The ultimate person responsible for his criminal record not getting into the database(Obama) is no longer a government employee, and he still gets his pension.

But in the world of leftist insanity, goverment fuck ups are an excuse to give the goverment more power and money. Not less. More laws to enforce when they can't enforce the ones already on the books.

Why do you think the government would do a better job of controlling guns that it has with the border, immigration, drugs, etc....?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum's picture

EXC wrote:digitalbeachbum

EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The problem is SCOTUS.

SCOTUS sided with the NRA and the profiteering of gun sales. The problem is that people who should not have access to weapons, do have them.

Obama

You are a jerk

Vastet's picture

EXC wrote:How else does one

EXC wrote:
How else does one by your argument unless one believes that government and taxes are a magic wand?

Since you made up the argument from your ignorant stupidity, look in the mirror as you ask this question.

EXC wrote:
One is supposed to believe that a paid policeman is accountable just because you say he should be.

Lies. Police are accountable, this is a fact. They are accountable because amongst everything else taxes pay for to keep your dumb ass alive and spouting bullshit across the internet, taxes also pay for the organisations that keep police in check. Can't say they do the best job, but then retards like you cut their funding to save a few pennies in taxes. So it's your fault if they aren't doing a good job.

EXC wrote:
Also, because of the scam of police unions and pensions

Double lie.

EXC wrote:
you're not paying for the police to protect you.

Lie.

EXC wrote:
You're paying for a retiree that worked 40 years ago.

No that's what you're trying to put in the police.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC's picture

digitalbeachbum wrote:You

digitalbeachbum wrote:

You are a jerk

Truth hurts that much?

digitalbeachbum's picture

EXC wrote:digitalbeachbum

EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

You are a jerk

Truth hurts that much?

No. Just that you are a jerk. People who believe in government conspiracies like chemtrails from plants

ProzacDeathWish's picture

digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 People who believe in government conspiracies....

 

  You mean conspiracies like the Russians hacked the last election and denied Madam Pant Suit the presidency ?

EXC's picture

ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 People who believe in government conspiracies....

 

  You mean conspiracies like the Russians hacked the last election and denied Madam Pant Suit the presidency ?

Or Mr. 'All coastal cities will be underwater by 2014' was conspired against in 2000?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet's picture

The Russians clearly did

The Russians clearly did something, and good for them. Americans have interfered in elections or the state in at least 180 different countries. Turn around is fair play, and well passed due.
Clinton offed herself by engaging in election rigging. Bitch should be in jail, as should anyone in the DNC who went along with it.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Vastet's picture

EXC wrote:ProzacDeathWish

EXC wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 People who believe in government conspiracies....

 

  You mean conspiracies like the Russians hacked the last election and denied Madam Pant Suit the presidency ?

Or Mr. 'All coastal cities will be underwater by 2014' was conspired against in 2000?

More lies

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum's picture

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 People who believe in government conspiracies....

 

  You mean conspiracies like the Russians hacked the last election and denied Madam Pant Suit the presidency ?

There are conspiracies on multiple levels from multiple entities, including the DNC, who conspired against Bernie.

Did the Russian's conspire with the Russian Govt? Yeah they did.