More shit which needs to end

digitalbeachbum's picture

This shit about threatening other people is ridiculous. I know Ann Coulter is a douche who has had her 15 minutes of fame, but doing this crap is just plain stupid.

tv.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-pulls-ann-coulter-post-calling-meghan-014516528.html

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams

Beyond Saving's picture

digitalbeachbum wrote:This

digitalbeachbum wrote:

This shit about threatening other people is ridiculous. I know Ann Coulter is a douche who has had her 15 minutes of fame, but doing this crap is just plain stupid.

tv.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-pulls-ann-coulter-post-calling-meghan-014516528.html

 

Obviously not too stupid because her site probably just increased its traffic a couple hundred percent. The point of being a shock writer is to say things that will shock people and gain attention. Since it got yours, I imagine it was pretty successful. 

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson

digitalbeachbum's picture

I disagree. I never crossed

I disagree. I never crossed over to watch her show, go to her website nor give her any validation. I read a third party article which tells the story and I formed an opinion that saying shit like this is ridiculous.

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams

Beyond Saving's picture

 You got me to go to her

 You got me to go to her site to read the supposedly scandalous editorial (which was not really scandalous at all, the line in question was a throw away one liner-perhaps poor taste but hardly serious) and I haven't been there for well over a year. I'm sure I am not the only one who likes to go to the source and see what people really said whenever people are scandalized. Maybe you are comfortable forming your opinions on third hand information, I am not.  

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek's picture

i agree.  this is just

i agree.  this is just blown out of proportion, probably because we all hate this skeletal cunt with an adam's apple that a girl could back right up on and fuck (i know i do), so we take any chance we can get to villify her, even if it's just grasping at straws.

this reminds me of 2 or 3 years ago when she was called anti-semitic for saying jews needed to be "perfected" by becoming christians.  this is just standard christian bullshit, and while it could definitely be called ignorant, bigoted, and maybe even anti-jewish, it was by definition not anti-semitic.  anti-semitism contains a distinct racial/biological element.  the nazis were anti-semitic because they considered jews biologically inferior and in need of extermination in order to preserve the integrity of the nordic gene pool.  that is anti-semitism.

merely to suggest that the jewish religion is wrong, and that jews will go to hell because of it, is anti-jewish, not anti-semitic.

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen

Brian37's picture

Beyond Saving wrote: You

Beyond Saving wrote:

 You got me to go to her site to read the supposedly scandalous editorial (which was not really scandalous at all, the line in question was a throw away one liner-perhaps poor taste but hardly serious) and I haven't been there for well over a year. I'm sure I am not the only one who likes to go to the source and see what people really said whenever people are scandalized. Maybe you are comfortable forming your opinions on third hand information, I am not.  

Right, because as long as the trip you spew is "researched" and elaborate, it must be true.

 

"I distrust what god believers say that god wants because it usually coincides with their desires" Susan B Anthony.

 

So please tell me how an economic utopia script is any less of a religion, and why should it be blindly trusted because it might work for some people?

 

No, see here is where you fuck up. You claim to be clinical and unbias, but when others quote equitable sources with the same degrees and level of expertize who disagree with you, all the sudden this is the shit you pull.

 

Ann is an opportunist, if her books stopped selling and she thought the only way she could sell more is to become a flaming liberal, SHE WOULD IN A FUCKING HEARTBEAT!

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Beyond Saving's picture

Brian37 wrote:Right, because

Brian37 wrote:

Right, because as long as the trip you spew is "researched" and elaborate, it must be true.

 

That which is researched is far more likely to be true than that which is just guessed, known through intuition or felt. You should try doing some research some time. 

 

Brian37 wrote:

So please tell me how an economic utopia script is any less of a religion, and why should it be blindly trusted because it might work for some people?

 

I don't think anything should be blindly trusted which is why I tend to provide raw data and demand it when people want me to believe things. Which is why the first thing I did when this quote was brought to my attention was go directly to Ann's site and read what she wrote in context before forming an opinion. 

 

Brian37 wrote:

No, see here is where you fuck up. You claim to be clinical and unbias, but when others quote equitable sources with the same degrees and level of expertize who disagree with you, all the sudden this is the shit you pull.

Please show me one post where I claimed to be unbiased. Please show me one post where I ignored a source someone provided. Lots of smart people disagree with me, lots of smart people agree with me. Smart people can draw different conclusions from the same raw data, which is why it is important to provide it for people to draw their own conclusions. Have you ever used a single source in your arguments with me? I don't remember one.

 

Brian37 wrote:
 

Ann is an opportunist, if her books stopped selling and she thought the only way she could sell more is to become a flaming liberal, SHE WOULD IN A FUCKING HEARTBEAT!

Which was my point in my original reply. Glad you agree with me.  

 

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson

Vastet's picture

I just ignore the bitch.

I just ignore the bitch. Don't generally feel like getting pissed off at an ignorant childish cunt on a 24/7 temper tantrum.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum's picture

iwbiek wrote:we all hate

iwbiek wrote:

we all hate this skeletal cunt with an adam's apple

That sums it all up... thank you.

Mr C O Jones's picture

iwbiek wrote:.. this

iwbiek wrote:
.. this skeletal cunt with an adam's apple that a girl could back right up on and fuck (i know i do)

Aahh...the sexualization of the psychopathic rants of Ann Coulter - the irony is touching!

I quote no 'authorities'. I speak in my own words. I bring everything to the bar of my own judgment.

iwbiek's picture

Mr C O Jones

Mr C O Jones wrote:

Aahh...the sexualization of the psychopathic rants of Ann Coulter - the irony is touching!

i wasn't sexualizing her rants, i was sexualizing her adam's apple.  seriously, it could penetrate and satisfy the most world-weary matamoros whore.

what's interesting to me is that you can actually find irony in blatant, crass vulgarity.

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen

Mr C O Jones's picture

...thanks for the

...thanks for the clarification of your fake lesbian fantasies

Jean Chauvin's picture

Hi Opie

Hi Opie,

Typical Liberal Losers taking things out of context. All atheists are liberal traitors that ought to go to China and be poor rather then have the capitalism in which they hate work for them in both freedom and economy.

You dummy Opie, a loser democrat said that republicans won't be against gun control until one of their family members get shot. Coulter jokingly replied how about Megan McCain. She's a professed Republican liar who is more liberally lose then Rosie O'Donnel.

I loved it. Though taking things out of context by those who want America destroyed and have the morals of a rabbit is what is to be expected by the publically educated idiots.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Vastet's picture

Lol. All evangelical

Lol. All traitorous, lying, hateful evangelical christians like jean here should be exiled from Earth. Just build a rocket, set a bomb on the propulsion system, fill the rocket up with psychotic christian fuckwits, send it on its way, and blow the engines so it can never come back or land elsewhere and corrupt any other civilisation.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

iwbiek's picture

Mr C O Jones wrote:...thanks

Mr C O Jones wrote:

...thanks for the clarification of your fake lesbian fantasies

 

i wouldn't call it a lesbian fantasy.  maybe a monster rape fantasy.

i'm sure "anne coulter adam's apple porn" would make a killing on the japanese market.

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen

digitalbeachbum's picture

Vastet wrote:Lol. All

Vastet wrote:
Lol. All traitorous, lying, hateful evangelical christians like jean here should be exiled from Earth. Just build a rocket, set a bomb on the propulsion system, fill the rocket up with psychotic christian fuckwits, send it on its way, and blow the engines so it can never come back or land elsewhere and corrupt any other civilisation.

I've yet to see any posts by this person you keep calling "jean". Is it that my status level is too high and I'm shielded from this "fuckwits". Thank goodness. I dislike christian fuckwits and fuckwads. They make the Earth a terrible place to live.

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams

Vastet's picture

I think the two of you are

I think the two of you are doing a grand job of ignoring the other. I can't ignore anything though. Part of the job description.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ProzacDeathWish's picture

Jean Chauvin wrote:  All

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 

 All atheists are liberal traitors....

 

       Ha ha, yes you fucking imbecile, I'm known around here as being such a progressive Obama nut hugger !  Wotta jokester you are !

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination." Voltaire ( 1694-1778 )