"The Matrix of Life Exposed" (more creationism bs!)

Topher
Topher's picture
User is offlineOffline
"The Matrix of Life Exposed" (more creationism bs!)

This was in one my gmail ads today: www.thematrix.co.uk

Anyone seen this before?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Holy fuck! Do these people

Holy fuck! Do these people know anything about science? They must be either totally ignorant/stupid or purposely trying to mislead.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Voided
User is offlineOffline
I think "Dr.Dino" could sue

I think "Dr.Dino" could sue these people...

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
just more creationism in a

just more creationism in a different wrapper...that's the only way these people can get their point across..how many ways can we deceive people?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I didn't know Christians

I didn't know Christians could be so creative. Laughing out loud This reminds me of when I was listening to the radio in a town I was travelling through for the first time and I thought I was hearing some punk. UNTIL something like "His holy light...blah, blah, blah" was sung. Then I listened a little longer and when some commercials came on it confirmed I was listening to a xtain "punk" station. Deceptive indeed. They need to deceive people like this in order to hit from different angles on the subject so that it seems new. But it's just the same ol bs.

FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
User is offlineOffline
I got a good laugh at the

I got a good laugh at the line, "Harvard’s renowned Professor Stephen Jay Gould is a vigorous anticreationist (and Marxist)..."

It's wonderful how they just threw "Marxist" in there to categorize Gould, as if that has anything to do with his scientific works. Joe McCarthy would be so proud!

On a seperate note, my wife (who is a web designer) will surely cringe when I show her the site's flash-heavy mystery meat navigation. It took me two minutes to find #1 on that rotating polygon.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if anyone knows if

I wonder if anyone knows if the "claims" are actually scientific theories or facts. Some most definetly are factual but I am not sure about all of them. Puzzled